Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Married Women Shagg Pass - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Women Shagg Pass (9054 Views)

Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) / "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady / "Married Women Stop Applying"-Man Recruiting Strippers In Ikeja Warns (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Women Shagg Pass by SouthSouth1914: 8:07pm On Aug 26, 2021
Promiscuity is abundantly available in all grades in the SOUTH WEST! They exchange each others wives like recharge cards..

The OP is delusional by mentioning SE. nonsense guy! Continue shagging people’s wives until you will end up at home jobless!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Shagg Pass by Kanixt(m): 8:33pm On Aug 26, 2021
ifinger:
So I was transfered to this office in the south east as a senior officer . The office has about 40 staff so it was easy to blend in !
Now I never new it was customary in that part of the country for staff to always come open the door to greet dia oga ,,,
.well to cut the Tori short this particular lady always come around to greet , but she does it in a way at first I was not comfortable,

When ever am alone the greetings is like hugging one from behind most time I could feel her breast pressing my head , but when we are two in the office it's just the stand alone good morning sir, the funny thing was that she is married with two kids

So I was like ok let me pretend like I don't know ?, Chai I realized she no send me oh , she continued like she no care so on one occasion she came and did the usual again then I just grabbed her jug she was just smiling from ear to ear wow,. Taught she was gonna Mello down she continued the next time I became bold and actually grabbed the bbra I felt her jug she was just smiling

Then I was like this babe want me to shag her , months went bye , then sometime in may she chatted me and spoke at length then I brought up the idea of shagging he she at first was like no oh if we do that how we go de look one another for office , at first I just told myself that guess u were not thinking about that wen u came rubbing ur jog on my head,,,
After much back and forth she agreed this girl said make u bring rain boot oh lol

So I jokingly told her to send me her sxxy pic , her reply was when we meet u can snap all u want chai
Yes I bbang her so well with lot of � tongue action
In the office now we go just like say nothing de sup

And you think you deserve a trophy.

Things as this normally come with a price. Continue
Re: Married Women Shagg Pass by ifinger: 9:53pm On Aug 26, 2021
Finnese001:

Lol, it's funny though but when I shag a married woman, all I think about is her husband, the man will be somewhere else hustling for the family without knowing what's going on lol. Like it's really crazy

I have this fantasy of impregnating a married woman someday without the knowledge of her husband

The other day I was already pumping her when the hubby called she claimed she was at the market even me self could not hold the laughter afterwards
Re: Married Women Shagg Pass by ifinger: 9:54pm On Aug 26, 2021
Kanixt:

And you think you deserve a trophy.

Things as this normally come with a price. Continue
Ur wife go be next if u even av dk
Re: Married Women Shagg Pass by ifinger: 9:56pm On Aug 26, 2021
SouthSouth1914:
Promiscuity is abundantly available in all grades in the SOUTH WEST! They exchange each others wives like recharge cards..

The OP is delusional by mentioning SE. nonsense guy! Continue shagging people’s wives until you will end up at home jobless!

Wi u kip kwayet , like the people shagging are babies right , or u fink it's free ? Ogun ki u aproko if u are old enuf to collect moni from man wey no be ur hubby u go pay with ur body abi I tell you say I be central bank
Re: Married Women Shagg Pass by Finnese001: 9:58pm On Aug 26, 2021
ifinger:

The other day I was already pumping her when the hubby called she claimed she was at the market even me self could not hold the laughter afterwards

Badt guy grin

1 Like

Re: Married Women Shagg Pass by mystery22: 10:12pm On Aug 26, 2021
Somebody wife and you are proud of saying it...mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Shagg Pass by SouthSouth1914: 11:05pm On Aug 26, 2021
ifinger:

Wi u kip kwayet , like the people shagging are babies right , or u fink it's free ? Ogun ki u aproko if u are old enuf to collect moni from man wey no be ur hubby u go pay with ur body abi I tell you say I be central bank

I hope you are not on your way to Yaba left?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Shagg Pass by ifinger: 5:23am On Aug 27, 2021
mystery22:
Somebody wife and you are proud of saying it...mumu

Wi u kip kwayet werey de look for mojo
Re: Married Women Shagg Pass by ifinger: 5:23am On Aug 27, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

I hope you are not on your way to Yaba left?

Werey get well soon but if u insist enter dustbin ur mate de dia
Re: Married Women Shagg Pass by SouthSouth1914: 7:35am On Aug 27, 2021
ifinger:

Werey get well soon but if u insist enter dustbin ur mate de dia

You are a miserable, sex starved he goat. You’ll end up someday on nairaland front pages for defiling a minor. Read it again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Women Shagg Pass by ifinger: 7:42am On Aug 27, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

You are a miserable, sex starved he goat. You’ll end up someday on nairaland front pages for defiling a minor. Read it again

Ogun ki u de look for mojo gettat na me b buhari we montgage ur destiny to china , I de fk am today again spread the lip apart ,, frustration ki u
Re: Married Women Shagg Pass by SouthSouth1914: 8:03am On Aug 27, 2021
ifinger:

Ogun ki u de look for mojo gettat na me b buhari we montgage ur destiny to china , I de fk am today again spread the lip apart ,, frustration ki u

Says an agbero motor park tout!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Women Shagg Pass by ifinger: 8:58am On Aug 27, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

Says an agbero motor park tout!

Enter dustbin fast ur mate de dia
Re: Married Women Shagg Pass by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 27, 2021
Finnese001:

Badt guy grin

Bad guy finnese grin
Kilowa ...

1 Like

Re: Married Women Shagg Pass by AlphaMale666: 1:43pm On Aug 27, 2021
Mumu small boy. Next!

1 Like

Re: Married Women Shagg Pass by NwadykExcel(m): 3:18pm On Aug 27, 2021
Isn't her vagina loose as she don born two kids already?

1 Like

Re: Married Women Shagg Pass by FreeSpirited: 5:09pm On Aug 27, 2021
Finnese001:

Lol, it's funny though but when I shag a married woman, all I think about is her husband, the man will be somewhere else hustling for the family without knowing what's going on lol. Like it's really crazy

I have this fantasy of impregnating a married woman someday without the knowledge of her husband
Lol... thought I was the only one with this evil fantasy grin

1 Like

Re: Married Women Shagg Pass by Finnese001: 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Lol... thought I was the only one with this evil fantasy grin

Lol, you're not alone bro, I enjoy smashing married women more than the unmarried one

1 Like

Re: Married Women Shagg Pass by FreeSpirited: 5:15pm On Aug 27, 2021
Finnese001:

Lol, you're not alone bro, I enjoy smashing married women more than the unmarried one
I'm even talking of the evil fantasy of impregnating one..lol
Re: Married Women Shagg Pass by Finnese001: 5:19pm On Aug 27, 2021
FreeSpirited:

I'm even talking of the evil fantasy of impregnating one..lol

Yeah I Know, but sometimes I feel like I shouldn't go that extend Sha, I'm currently dating two fresh beautiful married women at The moment, they are still in their 30s, I like grabbing their ass anytime I'm with any of them
Re: Married Women Shagg Pass by FreeSpirited: 8:28pm On Aug 27, 2021
Finnese001:

Yeah I Know, but sometimes I feel like I shouldn't go that extend Sha, I'm currently dating two fresh beautiful married women at The moment, they are still in their 30s, I like grabbing their ass anytime I'm with any of them
Lol. See enjoyment....imagine fvcking her and telling to say u are her husband...dat ur preeq is better..lol. may God forgive our sins grin

1 Like

Re: Married Women Shagg Pass by Finnese001: 8:31pm On Aug 27, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Lol. See enjoyment

Omo i dey tell you, one if them fine like mammy water, with firm boobs and nice ass to compliment her nice physique

1 Like

Re: Married Women Shagg Pass by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:45am On Aug 28, 2021
NwadykExcel:
Isn't her vagina loose as she don born two kids already?

Some married women toto is even tighter than that of some single ladies grin

1 Like

Re: Married Women Shagg Pass by ifinger: 8:29am On Aug 28, 2021
arthurwillia:
Lol
Nlders go just dey lie anyhow
Senior officer

Gettat u wish it was you mofo
Re: Married Women Shagg Pass by ifinger: 8:31am On Aug 28, 2021
AlphaMale666:
Mumu small boy. Next!

Get well soon mofo
Re: Married Women Shagg Pass by Palazee(m): 8:34am On Aug 28, 2021
Püssy ass niggar

Re: Married Women Shagg Pass by ifinger: 8:37am On Aug 28, 2021
Palazee:
Püssy ass niggar
Get well soon mofo
Re: Married Women Shagg Pass by Palazee(m): 8:46am On Aug 28, 2021
ifinger:

Get well soon mofo
Enjoy your free pūssy slowpoke

Re: Married Women Shagg Pass by ifinger: 11:18am On Aug 28, 2021
Palazee:
Enjoy your free pūssy slowpoke

Hehehehe werey de look for evidence of fk
Re: Married Women Shagg Pass by Palazee(m): 9:46pm On Aug 28, 2021
ifinger:

Hehehehe werey de look for evidence of fk

Re: Married Women Shagg Pass by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:05pm On Aug 28, 2021
Lol... This thread funny die. ..

Wahala for married man wey no dey swoop on the wife from time to time to vet if she dn turn OLOSHO..

Finesse01 and freespirited.. una no go kill me with laugh here oo..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Romance With My Subordinate? (I'm Married) / 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Date A Calabar Girl / Dude Wants His Money Back(picture Of Chat) Funny Stuff.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.