Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

What Could This Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could This Mean? (1443 Views)

Photo: Why Are Ladies This Mean? / If You Have Smoked Weed Before Pls What Does This Mean? / He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could This Mean? by Pweety4me(f): 7:12pm On May 20, 2011
When a person of your opposite gender, speaks of you in degrading manners refering to your intelligence & abilities @ any given opportunity!?and they hardly know you.

Could it be that they are intimidated by you?

Crushing on you?

Jealous of you?

Stereotyping you?

Or just really disgusted by you?

What could be the reason/cause of this show of attitude?

p.s real life situations, no cyber rants!
Re: What Could This Mean? by Odunnu: 7:27pm On May 20, 2011
Would you accept if I tell the truth to you or would you go cussing me
Re: What Could This Mean? by Pweety4me(f): 7:43pm On May 20, 2011
^^This is not about me, so don't go there & we talking aboutt 'reality' not cyber-situations undecided
Re: What Could This Mean? by Odunnu: 7:57pm On May 20, 2011
Okay, girlie!
Re: What Could This Mean? by MMM2(m): 8:36pm On May 20, 2011
it means dat d person what 2 have sex with u.
Re: What Could This Mean? by tpia5: 8:37pm On May 20, 2011
could be any of the factors but most times they're intimidated or just lousy.
Re: What Could This Mean? by Pweety4me(f): 9:24pm On May 20, 2011
tpia@:

could be any of the factors but most times they're intimidated or just lousy.

Yes i know, because i witnessed this happen to a mate of mine, the guy also brags about himself. . .it's really unattractive!i used to think it was a 'joke', but  i ave witnessed it happen repeatedly now undecided
Re: What Could This Mean? by deniyor: 9:28pm On May 20, 2011
Pweety4me:

^^This is not about me, so don't go there & we talking aboutt 'reality' not cyber-situations undecided

Pweety4me:

Yes i know, because i witnessed this happen to a mate of mine, the guy also brags about himself. . .it's really unattractive!i used to think it was a 'joke', but i ave experienced it happen repeatedly now undecided
undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Could This Mean? by Pweety4me(f): 9:30pm On May 20, 2011
^^^Lol 2 my mate ofcos!

y r u twisting me words?
smiley
Re: What Could This Mean? by 190: 9:48pm On May 20, 2011
Pweety4me:

When a person of your opposite gender, speaks of you in degrading manners refering to your intelligence & abilities @ any given opportunity!?and they hardly know you.

Crushing on you?

Jealous of you?

Stereotyping you?

Re: What Could This Mean? by Pweety4me(f): 11:37pm On May 20, 2011
^^Refrain from quoting me wallard!
Re: What Could This Mean? by BloodShed1: 11:41pm On May 20, 2011

Crushing on you?

Jealous of you?

Stereotyping you?

Could be any of them, could be all of them. Everyone's different init.
Re: What Could This Mean? by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 20, 2011
Mostly Intimidation especially when the person insulted is gaining more spotlight than the person who's intimidated.
Re: What Could This Mean? by Pweety4me(f): 11:42pm On May 20, 2011
LOL @ INIT
Re: What Could This Mean? by Pweety4me(f): 11:43pm On May 20, 2011
pc guru:

Mostly Intimidation especially when the person insulted is gaining more spotlight than the person who's intimidated.

Hmm but isn't that plain weak & pathetic?a guy doing that to a girl?
Re: What Could This Mean? by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 20, 2011
Maybe he feels she got to that position thru XXXX means most guys are intimidated not sure why but some are.
Re: What Could This Mean? by Pweety4me(f): 12:09am On May 21, 2011
pc guru:

Maybe he feels she got to that position thru XXXX means most guys are intimidated not sure why but some are.

Nah i don't believe its anything like that! u mean academic level?education wise?so you think he might be judging her?
Re: What Could This Mean? by Nobody: 12:14am On May 21, 2011
think of it this way.you're a brilliant guy and u see a babe("let's assume she hot and at the same time brilliant") and she's in a higher position than he is, most will conclude that due to her beauty or her sleeping around, that led her to that position.many will ignore the fact that's she's actually brilliant.
Re: What Could This Mean? by Phate07(m): 12:19am On May 21, 2011
Pweety4me:

Crushing on you?

Jealous of you?

Stereotyping you?

You forget option E: All Of The Above. angry
Re: What Could This Mean? by Pweety4me(f): 12:25am On May 21, 2011
pc guru:

think of it this way.you're a brilliant guy and u see a babe("let's assume she hot and at the same time brilliant"wink and she's in a higher position than he is, most will conclude that due to her beauty or her sleeping around, that led her to that position.many will ignore the fact that's she's actually brilliant.
Oh but what if they are on the same level?remember he doesn't really know much about her? i mean how would u take to such attitude passed @ yu by a lady?
Re: What Could This Mean? by Nobody: 12:31am On May 21, 2011
Well. i wouldn't do anything because naturally i tend to ignore people reacting will only give them that satisfaction of them getting to me.but if a direct attempt is made by them to ensure i fall, then it'll be a Chess Game where his down fall is mandatory.
Re: What Could This Mean? by Nobody: 12:32am On May 21, 2011
Besides paying attention to people like that will hinder the person,if no one's hating then we must be doing something wrong when people hate it means we are on that path of success.i fink
Re: What Could This Mean? by Pweety4me(f): 12:37am On May 21, 2011
Tut tut tut

By the way i like ur skin. . .i hope
tongue
Re: What Could This Mean? by Nobody: 12:43am On May 21, 2011
For real,i was about Bleaching to a Black Skin so i don't need to anymore. grin
Re: What Could This Mean? by Pweety4me(f): 12:45am On May 21, 2011
pc guru:

For real,i was about Bleaching to a Black Skin so i don't need to anymore. grin
Lol cheekingly funni tongue who advise u 2 bleach?it no go fit yu, u go be like original monkey! undecided
Re: What Could This Mean? by Nobody: 12:47am On May 21, 2011
It could be any of the above or the person just hates you that's all! Ignore that person!!
Re: What Could This Mean? by Nobody: 12:47am On May 21, 2011
Yeah i guess so,so who's this person disturbing you,leave his address or his facebook lemme handle it Godfather Style,
Re: What Could This Mean? by Pweety4me(f): 12:48am On May 21, 2011
pc guru:

Yeah i guess so,so who's this person disturbing you,leave his address or his facebook lemme handle it Godfather Style,
Lool very funni smiley
Re: What Could This Mean? by Pweety4me(f): 12:49am On May 21, 2011
NubiLove:

It could be any of the above or the person just hates you that's all! Ignore that person!!

Can a guy 'hate' a girl?like really?
Re: What Could This Mean? by Nobody: 12:55am On May 21, 2011
Human being can hate anybody, so yes a guy can
Re: What Could This Mean? by Pweety4me(f): 1:00am On May 21, 2011
^Hate some1 wey u no know?shey it make sense?
Re: What Could This Mean? by Nobody: 1:07am On May 21, 2011
Nah i don't think thats possible besides it will surprise you that,that person might be trippin for u,its kinda like reverse psychology.imagine a babe who's used to boys falling for her.now imagine i keep arguing or abusing her and stuff like that u will notice that girls kinda seem to feel connected to people they like to insult because maybe the person's not being like the other's she used to.the more she insults the dude is the more time she spends thinking of him.though it doesn't apply everytime but thats how most people who fight each other end up dating.true story

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Is Real Pleasure In Taking Your Girlfriend To The Cinema / That Awkward Moment When Someone Tries To Chat You Up: / Do U Think Nl Romance Section Can Produce Couples Outside Nl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.