Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

If Nigeria Divides, What Happens To The Christians In The North? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Nigeria Divides, What Happens To The Christians In The North? (12183 Views)

Distribution Of Exotic Vehicles Divides Senators / SS/SE,If Nigeria Divides Today!Can You Vote Jonathan As The President Of Biafra. / Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Nigeria Divides, What Happens To The Christians In The North? by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 26, 2011
BigBro:

Naija is not one and has never been one since Independence. The best thing for this project called Nigeria is to split. thousands of people (mostly innocent) have been maimed and killed simply because they were not from the same ethnic group or do not share the same belief with their assailants. So, I think it is high time that this country breaks off and everybody finds his/her way.

simple
Re: If Nigeria Divides, What Happens To The Christians In The North? by udezue(m): 5:19pm On May 26, 2011
Northern Christians aren't really as little in population as we think. The problem is that they lack the advancement of the Hausa-Fulani ruling class hence even states where they form a majority the Hausa-Fulani minority still rule over them. The increase in violence btwn them and Fulani has a lot to do with them now rebelling and ending their dominance. Plateau, Benue, Bauchi, Taraba, Nasarawa, Kogi, are Christian states plus Kaduna that is half-majority Xtian. They will be alright. All they need to do is breakaway as well.
Re: If Nigeria Divides, What Happens To The Christians In The North? by Nobody: 11:36am On May 28, 2011
DivideUS maybe not all offending pedophile priests have been prosecuted by the civil courts but then a significant number have been prosecuted by the courts.So i ask my question again, How many Mallams and Imams have been prosecuted for violating 9 yr old girls under the name of the holy koran.
Re: If Nigeria Divides, What Happens To The Christians In The North? by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 28, 2011
Give me your ref: cases, and please do not talk about the ones that marry young girls (I personally do not aprove it but no law was broken) cos like I said even in the so called west like holland and spain(to mention a few) the age of consent is 12 & 13 respectively if parents approve not to even talk of a lawless country likr nigeria, but if you tell me a certain person sleeps with a young and the law doesn't cover him then that my friend is ra*pe and one should go to jail! & should not be allowed to pay his way out of it, and I say again I don not think christianity approves this but christains do it so when muslims do it, do not judge islam but rather judge muslims cos they are humans and as such will faulter and when they break the law, they too should be jailed.
Re: If Nigeria Divides, What Happens To The Christians In The North? by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 29, 2011
DivideUs:

Give me your ref: cases, and please do not talk about the ones that marry young girls (I personally do not aprove it but no law was broken) cos like I said even in the so called west like holland and spain(to mention a few) the age of consent is 12 & 13 respectively if parents approve not to even talk of a lawless country likr nigeria, but if you tell me a certain person sleeps with a young and the law doesn't cover him then that my friend is ra*pe and one should go to jail! & should not be allowed to pay his way out of it, and I say again I don not think christianity approves this but christains do it so when muslims do it, do not judge islam but rather judge muslims cos they are humans and as such will faulter and when they break the law, they too should be jailed.
DivideUS its a fact Islam sees nothing wrong in old men who sleep with 9 yr old or even 10 yr old girls.Take a look at the high rate of VVF in the north for instance were little girls are impregnated in the north.Besides one of your former Governors who happens to be a senator was married to an Egyptian child and he paid thirty thousand dollars for bride price which was no doubt part of the money he stole while he was a Governor.It is not only in nothern nigeria that little girls are given over as wives to men over 70 yrs old because its even common in Yemen and Bangladesh and muslims who engage in it defend it with the holy koran.Dare a catholic priest who abuses children to defend his actions with the holy bible.
Re: If Nigeria Divides, What Happens To The Christians In The North? by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 29, 2011
My question still, ra*pe or marry?
Re: If Nigeria Divides, What Happens To The Christians In The North? by namfav(m): 5:55pm On May 29, 2011
IF there is a division then the northern christian will obviously stay on (speaking of small population of the hausa christians), however the non-indigene christians[i] can also stay[/i] as there are a number who we have no problem living with, but the trouble makers especially the ones with a "we are better than you because we read english" mentality should leave, in fact they can even start leaving now
Re: If Nigeria Divides, What Happens To The Christians In The North? by mensdept: 6:06pm On May 29, 2011
They can all go and seek the assistance of Christians like Danjuma and Gowon. Why would anyone have to then worry about the "Christians from the North" lol.
Re: If Nigeria Divides, What Happens To The Christians In The North? by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 29, 2011
DivideUs:

My question still, ra*pe or marry?
Its the same thing in the sense that marriage b/w an adult and a minor is legalised rape while the other one is not.Both are crimes.
Re: If Nigeria Divides, What Happens To The Christians In The North? by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 29, 2011
By whos standard? Please give me facts or i wave the white flag, replying in draining my phone battery. I've given you not islamic countries as example and you decide to just be hateful of islam. I give up! You win
Re: If Nigeria Divides, What Happens To The Christians In The North? by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 29, 2011
The way u Abokis slauther nigerian southerners in the north is enough reason for someone to dislilke islam.Your koran justifies the killing of innocent ppl just because they are non mulims and label them as infidels.
Re: If Nigeria Divides, What Happens To The Christians In The North? by kpogede77: 9:50pm On May 29, 2011
why is the yoruba muslim different from the Hausa fulani muslim? well, the middle belt can form a united state of southern Nigeria with us with a special MOU.But for those Christians in the north who cannot stay with their muslim brothers, they can relocate to the south. We just have to move forward, we cannot say be cos of the complex situation we will not move forward as a people.The only thing the Hausa fulani have contributed to this nation is Almajiris who are there to kill our potential scientist. They are capitalizing on the fact that it is difficult to share Nigeria on the ground of this topic but to every problem there is a good solution.By the time we share this country,they will look inward and reorientates their people. If they fail to do so let them turn the north to Afghanistan.We will live in peace with the Yoruba muslim and the northern Christian here.After all there are muslim in US.Islam is a religion at the verge of extinction b cos it is a terrorist religion. I am not under any obligation to remain a Christian, I can decide to change my religion at any time but certainly not to Islam. I would prefer to worship Ogun, shango and Indu than being a muslim.When terrorism is continually associated with a particular religion, then terrorism becomes a pronoun that qualifies that religion.Deep down their mind Islamic scholars knows this is true.My advice to them is to modify the religion or discard it completely b4 it consume even those practicing it.They kill themselves every day in Pakistan and Afghanistan. Compare them to India, you can see that India is making progress while they are combating terrorism.Southerners in the north and northern Christians, prepare to relocate b cos the force that will split Nigeria has reached its maximum point, any little addition now will explode the country.BE WISE. WATCH AND PRAY
Re: If Nigeria Divides, What Happens To The Christians In The North? by namfav(m): 7:45am On May 30, 2011
kpogede77:

why is the yoruba muslim different from the Hausa fulani muslim? well, the middle belt can form a united state of southern Nigeria with us with a special MOU.But for those Christians in the north who cannot stay with their muslim brothers, they can relocate to the south. We just have to move forward, we cannot say be cos of the complex situation we will not move forward as a people.The only thing the Hausa fulani have contributed to this nation is Almajiris who are there to kill our potential scientist. They are capitalizing on the fact that it is difficult to share Nigeria on the ground of this topic but to every problem there is a good solution.By the time we share this country,they will look inward and reorientates their people. If they fail to do so let them turn the north to Afghanistan.We will live in peace with the Yoruba muslim and the northern Christian here.After all there are muslim in US.Islam is a religion at the verge of extinction b cos it is a terrorist religion. I am not under any obligation to remain a Christian, I can decide to change my religion at any time but certainly not to Islam. I would prefer to worship Ogun, shango and Indu than being a muslim.When terrorism is continually associated with a particular religion, then terrorism becomes a pronoun that qualifies that religion.Deep down their mind Islamic scholars knows this is true.My advice to them is to modify the religion or discard it completely b4 it consume even those practicing it.They kill themselves every day in Pakistan and Afghanistan. Compare them to India, you can see that India is making progress while they are combating terrorism.Southerners in the north and northern Christians, prepare to relocate b cos the force that will split Nigeria has reached its maximum point, any little addition now will explode the country.BE WISE. WATCH AND PRAY

india is 50% muslim you f00l
Re: If Nigeria Divides, What Happens To The Christians In The North? by Nobody: 7:57am On May 30, 2011
tom28:

The way u Abokis slauther nigerian southerners in the north is enough reason for someone to dislilke islam.Your koran justifies the killing of innocent ppl just because they are non mulims and label them as infidels.

i wasnt explaining to you because i want nigeria to stay together but cos you have a false belief of islam, i personallny dont want this union and i believe we will be better without the south. e.g no arm'd robbery, 419, drug trfkin, illigal migrtn, and so many other. please come get your people out of the north so that we can satrt to sleep with our eyes closed. and these are all facts and on record not empty rants without proof, go look it up!
Re: If Nigeria Divides, What Happens To The Christians In The North? by Nobody: 11:21am On May 30, 2011
DivideUs:

i wasnt explaining to you because i want nigeria to stay together but cos you have a false belief of islam, i personallny dont want this union and i believe we will be better without the south. e.g no arm'd robbery, 419, drug trfkin, illigal migrtn, and so many other. please come get your people out of the north so that we can satrt to sleep with our eyes closed. and these are all facts and on record not empty rants without proof, go look it up!
If u Hausas want to divide from nigeria its fine with we southerners.You could go join up with your fellow muslim brothers like the Chadians and the Niger ppl.
Re: If Nigeria Divides, What Happens To The Christians In The North? by ShangoThor(m): 12:56pm On May 30, 2011
Voice of reason below, great reasoning, the best thing Southerners can do a.t.m. is to 'be prepared' by having a contingency plan.

kpogede77:

Re: If Nigeria Divides, What Happens To The Christians In The North? by BigBro(m): 4:58pm On May 31, 2011
You people should stop deceiving yourselves. MUSLIMS are the majority in Nigeria not only in the North. That is not the point, In my earlier post I stated that it is better for this project to break off because enough blood of innocent muslims has been shed. Imagine the barbaric slaughter of innocent muslims in Kaduna, Jos, and other places. We are supposed to benefit from our differences but unfortunately the reverse is the case.
Re: If Nigeria Divides, What Happens To The Christians In The North? by kpogede77: 10:03pm On May 31, 2011
why I said Islam is at the verge of extinction is because in the past, it used to be fashionable to say one is a muslim in the Niger delta and we really don't see anything wrong for a niger delta man to be a muslim that is why you have muslims in Edo State but today it is no longer fashionable because of the terrorist badge attached to it. People no longer want to be associated with them. People don't allow their children to get married to muslim no matter the riches and even the muslim children themselves are no longer associating with the religion. For instance, in a university in the Niger Delta, muslim female students no longer put on veil to cover their face because of the Binladen stigma. With this present trend, so many people are likely to change from muslim to other religion and over time the religion will go into oblivion in the world.
Re: If Nigeria Divides, What Happens To The Christians In The North? by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 31, 2011
kpogede77:

why I said Islam is at the verge of extinction is because in the past, it used to be fashionable to say one is a muslim in the Niger delta and we really don't see anything wrong for a niger delta man to be a muslim that is why you have muslims in Edo State but today it is no longer fashionable because of the terrorist badge attached to it. People no longer want to be associated with them. People don't allow their children to get married to muslim no matter the riches and even the muslim children themselves are no longer associating with the religion. For instance, in a university in the Niger Delta, muslim female students no longer put on veil to cover their face because of the Binladen stigma. With this present trend, so many people are likely to change from muslim to other religion and over time the religion will go into oblivion in the world.

and yet with all the propaganda against it (like yours here) its the fastest growing religion in the west as well as the world! Extinct? Only in your head.
Re: If Nigeria Divides, What Happens To The Christians In The North? by BigBro(m): 12:26pm On Jun 01, 2011
and yet with all the propaganda against it (like yours here) its the fastest growing religion in the west as well as the world! Extinct? Only in your head.

ABEG, TELL THEM AGAIN IN CASE THEY'VE FORGOTTEN !!!
Re: If Nigeria Divides, What Happens To The Christians In The North? by Rooneyboy(m): 9:17am On Jun 11, 2011
DivideUs:

i wasnt explaining to you because i want nigeria to stay together but cos you have a false belief of islam, i personallny dont want this union and i believe we will be better without the south. e.g no arm'd robbery, 419, drug trfkin, illigal migrtn,  and so many other. please come get your people out of the north so that we can satrt to sleep with our eyes closed. and these are all facts and on record not empty rants without proof, go look it up!
spew what ever that pleases u, all i know is that we r nt terrorist. 1moretin, ur religion(islam) is shit, 7virginsmyass
Re: If Nigeria Divides, What Happens To The Christians In The North? by IYANGBALI: 11:06pm On Dec 11, 2011
the question should be when are we breaking up?i am tired of waiting,let,s break up now now now abeg.
Re: If Nigeria Divides, What Happens To The Christians In The North? by ShangoThor(m): 9:27pm On Dec 26, 2011
bump
Re: If Nigeria Divides, What Happens To The Christians In The North? by ektbear: 7:23am On Dec 29, 2011
The same thing that happened to the Christians in Afghanistan, Saudi, Iraq.

The same persecution Christians suffer today in Egypt.

State-sponsored oppression, ethnic cleansing, etc.

Their best bet is to carve out their own state separate from the north, if naija scatters. Otherwise their safety is not guaranteed.
Re: If Nigeria Divides, What Happens To The Christians In The North? by ektbear: 7:25am On Dec 29, 2011
In a nutshell, I pity any tribe or ethnic group unfortunate enough to be isolated in the same country as Hausa or Fulani. Especially if they happen to be a predominantly Christian ethnic group.
Re: If Nigeria Divides, What Happens To The Christians In The North? by hercules07: 7:44am On Dec 29, 2011
People who have not been up north are here talking about what they do not know, a lot of the crises over there is due to ethnic issues with fault from both sides. Christians do not form a majority in the north and Bauchi, Gombe, Nasarawa and Kogi do not have christian majority.
Re: If Nigeria Divides, What Happens To The Christians In The North? by Mobile11: 5:05pm On Jun 24, 2012
Yoruba should have a seperate country diffrent from hausa because hausa in kwara can be used to kill yoruba muslim and xtians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

VANGUARD: Danjuma’s Comments Confirm Genocide Against Igbo – Achuzia / APC Insists Jonathan, PDP Not Cooperating With Buhari Transition Committee / Richest Igbo Man Alive Visit Governor Ugwuanyi Of Enugu State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.