Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,462 members, 7,854,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:53 AM

Do You Find Intelligence Sexier Than Looks? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Find Intelligence Sexier Than Looks? (3150 Views)

Get Sexier For Your Man In This Crisp Panties / Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo) / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Find Intelligence Sexier Than Looks? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:11am On Aug 28, 2021
pansophist:

This small girl wants me to be going all philosophical in a romance section. Why now? it will be long small sha.

For a start, we shall all die, struggle with finding meaning that sustains us through life, face disappointment, be betrayed, fail at something, be heartbroken, contend with the forces of nature that will destroy us if not tamed, deal with sick family members, feel hopeless sometimes, broken, etc, the list is endless. To a large extent, humans have no control over these things. To be equal existentially means that regardless of your social status, race, gender, and groupings, our struggles are all the same on this level, we are equal. One thousand years back or into the future, these struggles don't change. Every human that has lived, is living, and yet to live will pass through it. This is why the number one rule in the Buddhist religion is that ''life is suffering''.

On a physical level, this is where individual merits apply, such as your height, background, looks, talent, sense, athleticism, drive, and the results of the decisions you make in life. On this level, humans are not equal. If we are all equal, there won't be jealousy, envy, and a thing called social status, luxury products, underdeveloped countries. and so forth. There are generations of families that will never know this thing called suffering, and also the one who suffering is the only thing they knew all their life.

Ok. We sha are all equal. Tanks.
Re: Do You Find Intelligence Sexier Than Looks? by pansophist(m): 11:14am On Aug 28, 2021
Magnoliaa:

No we are not. But I know say you like to win, so I let you cool
Re: Do You Find Intelligence Sexier Than Looks? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:22am On Aug 28, 2021
pansophist:

No we are not. But I know say you like to win, so I let you cool
So we're all equal. You're welcome.
Re: Do You Find Intelligence Sexier Than Looks? by sirjamesjnr(m): 11:55am On Aug 28, 2021
Magnoliaa:

. We are not equal even if we want to.
Re: Do You Find Intelligence Sexier Than Looks? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:23pm On Aug 28, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
. We are not equal even if we want to.

Yes, we are.
Re: Do You Find Intelligence Sexier Than Looks? by DonroxyII: 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
. Please don't put us in one basket. Any man who takes time to develop himself will always look at the content of what he is getting into. That doesn't mean we can have some fun and entertainment with some slay queen. The only problem we have with Some great minds and Brain is their boring and unromantic moment.
Most brainiards are not boring and unromantic. Most men don't understand the psychological issues underpinning overutilised brain especially for endeavours beyond normal fun adventures ...

Brain can't handle two dissimilar endeavour perfectly thus as a man, if your wife is highly intelligent and her bedmatics is poor, you have a work to do to bring out the wildness in her and that's your contribution to her womanhood ....

Every woman is meant to be wild except where there is psychological/Medical issues or overworked brain !!

Now, How many dudes know how to do that when they themselves are not psychologically normal ....

Madman can't heal a mad woman grin grin ....
Mad woman can't heal a mad man .... That's the bane of our Society !!

To bring Romance out of a Boring Intelligent Woman or to Configure your Intelligent woman into fun machine :

First and foremost, you have to log onto her portal e.g. Academic or Life endeavour .... You have to be a problem solver yourself and a worry cleanser because higher IQ ladies tend to worry alot looking for fix ....

Their Brain solves a problem and evolve another one on a continuous basis .... grin

Then Once you are able to identify the trends of her worries and you were able to reason along her endeavour via proferring different scenario of solutions ........ Don't worry, she will choose one of your solutions and refurbish it to her own taste... you are just an expo grin

you will automatically become a friend and her friend .... the goto guy or man or husband ..... Once, you are able to get her into that lock, then the reprogramming can start !

You can stylishly altered some lines in her head and inscribe some romantic and fascinating lines while keeping her Intelligence sacrosanct because any off key , she will notice and possibly call you off .... Therefore, you must constantly be handy in cleansing worries!

IQ or no IQ most women are mentally wired to worry alot !

This act of worry cleanser will help her Brain from being fried like burnt plantain and whatever you put there is what she will evolve.... Your Job is to constantly ensure her Brain is in Peace with itself and she must see you as a solution not a problem in itself grin

Now becareful because there is bound to be a superglue effect... she will cling to you like her tomorrow and today .... Now you can alternate between her Driving Force Higher IQ and the Fun you established in her head......... Once she is locked into you .... Her fun will be ever !!

The merit therein is that:

it is easier to make fun outa Intelligent girl by an erudite man than for a man(Erudite or non erudite) to make Intelligence outa just a Beauty without Brain girl ..... !

Intelligence hereby refers to mental ability to solving problems , any problems that abound within your normal environment !!

Now, How many dudes are ready to pass through the above mentioned routine when there are less stressful girls in Billions ....
Re: Do You Find Intelligence Sexier Than Looks? by sirjamesjnr(m): 5:07pm On Aug 28, 2021
DonroxyII:
Most brainiards are not boring and unromantic. Most men don't understand the psychological issues underpinning the utilised brain especially for endeavours beyond normal fun adventures ...

The brain can't handle two dissimilar endeavours perfectly thus as a man, if your wife is highly intelligent and her bedmates are poor, you have work to do to bring out the wildness in her and that's your contribution to her womanhood...
Every woman is meant to be wild except where there is psychological/Medical issues or an overworked brain !!

Now, How many dudes know how to do that when they are chronologically normal ...

Madman can't heal a madwoman grin grin... mad woman can't heal a mad man .... That's the bane of our Society !!

To bring Romance out of a Boring Intelligent Woman or to Configure your Intelligent woman into a fun machine :

First and foremost, you have to log onto her portal e.g. Academic or Life endeavour .... You have to be a problem solver yourself and a worry cleanser because higher IQ ladies tend to worry a lot looking for a fix...
Their Brain solves a problem and evolves another one continuously when Once you cany the trends of her worries and you were able to reason along with her endeavour via proferring different scenario of solutions ........ Don't worry, she will choose one of your solutions and refurbish it for her e... you are just an expo grin

you will automatically become a friend and her friend .... the goto guy or man or husband ..... Once, you can get her into that lock, then the reprogramming can start

You can stylishly alter some lines in her head and inscribe some romantic and fascinating lines while keeping her Intelligence sacrosanct because any off-key, she will notice and possibly call you off .... Therefore, you must constantly be handy in cleansing worries!

IQ or no IQ most women are mentally wired to worrlollots act of worry cleanser will help her Brain from being fried like burnt plantain and whatever you put there is what she will evolve... Your Job is to constantly ensure her Brain is in Peace with itself and she must see you as a solution not a problem in itself grin

Now be careful because there is bound to be a superglue effect... she will cling to you like her tomorrow and today... Now you can alternate between her Driving Force Higher IQ and the Fun you established in her head......... Once she is locked into you .... Her fun will be ever !!

The merit therein is that:

it is easier to make fun outa an Intelligent girl by an erudite man than for a man(Erudite or non-erudite) to make Intelligence outa of just a Beauty without Brain girl .....!

Intelligence hereby refers to the mental ability to solving problems, any problems that abound within your normal environment !!

Now, How many dudes are ready to pass through the above-mentioned routine when there are less stressful girls in Billions ....
. Simply put, relationships on their own is a commitment. It takes a lot to get the best out of any relationship. True is it is easier to put in a little bit of effort with someone we have a romantic relationship with when they are in the same level of IQ. I already have a boring romantic life, same with my babe but we have a common interest, when discussing it, we create fun out of the blue. We are more lively when we talk about our aims and goals in life. If we go out of that route, the environment becomes unease. It's a great deal when you go for the IQ than beauty. As a man be ready to up your game always. So I can understand what you are driving at.

1 Like

Re: Do You Find Intelligence Sexier Than Looks? by DonroxyII: 5:31pm On Aug 28, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
. Simply put, relationships on their own is a commitment. It takes a lot to get the best out of any relationship. True is it is easier to put in a little bit of effort with someone we have a romantic relationship with when they are in the same level of IQ. I already have a boring romantic life, same with my babe but we have a common interest, when discussing it, we create fun out of the blue. We are more lively when we talk about our aims and goals in life. If we go out of that route, the environment becomes unease. It's a great deal when you go for the IQ than beauty. As a man be ready to up your game always. So I can understand 1 you are driving at.
Exactly, it is about commitment and dedication .... It is about bringing out the best in your significant other and training her to reciprocate same for you .... Men really have alot to do to their women especially in this brutish environment where you might be the only hero for her !!

1 Like

Re: Do You Find Intelligence Sexier Than Looks? by sirjamesjnr(m): 6:04pm On Aug 28, 2021
DonroxyII:
Exactly, it is about commitment and dedication .... It is about bringing out the best in your significant other and training her to reciprocate same for you .... Men really have alot to do to their women especially in this brutish environment where you might be the only hero for her !!

. Same goes to our ladies, give it all to a man who faithfully love you. It cost nothing.
Re: Do You Find Intelligence Sexier Than Looks? by Buharidgeneral: 7:25pm On Aug 28, 2021
pansophist:

Actually there is nothing wrong going for looks, but going for looks only is wrong. Beauty is life, and what makes it worth living. Wetin de pain me pass na those people wey go talk say looks doesn't matter, but they never go for ugly people

Well for me, you must get sense, but again, don't be ugly. You don't have to be that fine, but at least a good makeup should be able to do justice to your looks. If after all the make up and you're still not fine, then well, there is a place called the friend zone. We can just be friends cool

Please try not to deceive yourself people. Looks are important. It's easier to forgive a sexy partner than a ugly one. Even if he/she annoys you, you'll be looking at their cute face and imagining how you'll end the pain in the bedroom, meanwhile if it's the other one, ending the damn relationship will be what's on your mind.

Humans are shallow, and Naija is hard enough, so don't make it harder on yourself by latching unto a ugly partner. And if you're fine, people will treat you better, and respect you. And to be with someone moderately good looking is playing to win. You think it's a coincidence banks always display fine girls and boys in their customer care area? Or most models are fine? We are not equal okay? Humans are inequal. Deal with it.

And see, it's not hard to be fine. Eat healthy and exercise. So basic, yet so difficult for most people to do. Anyways I don talk my own. In a nutshell, its not shallow to want a good looking partner, but shallow if that's the only quality one wants from their partner.

Men move by what they see first
Re: Do You Find Intelligence Sexier Than Looks? by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
Of course. Looks are fun, but they are just the wrapping on the package. Again why? After the average looks and some desirability, Intelligence is something that I think has a far reaching impact on the relationship than looks. With intelligence, you can solve any and all the problems and build a great future and educate a generation and conquer the world and all of these things are more important to me than marginal looks I called this PERSON OF CLASS. Looks are fine and having these would be a great plus and I would welcome that but I'd put more premium on intelligence any day. Because sooner or later, you have to find out what’s inside.

I must tell you Intelligence is sexy, no matter what your gender or preferences. He or she doesn't need to know the "Theory of Relativity, or QUANTUM PHYSICS" or have an IQ over 150, but at least tickle our brain cells with interesting conversation. The more tidbits of random knowledge that a man and a woman know, the more physically attractive he/she will be as well. Given a chance, I choose three women in romance land namely ISLIlove, Poco, and Drfunmi. Thank goodness I am blessed to be with one of them. I mean looking at their posts most time they are logical, calculative, and straight up. It may not favour your disposition but trust me there is something to look at for.
So do you find intelligence sexier than looks, or let me put it this way, Do you prefer Regina Daniel to Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala? Whom will you take to your mama.

One thing I think is better than intelligence is character. It lasts a lifetime.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Find Intelligence Sexier Than Looks? by phazotron(m): 10:34pm On Aug 28, 2021
Intelligence character and maturity over looks abeg

If you like fine pass Beyonce if you're missing the above you're an empty vessel
Re: Do You Find Intelligence Sexier Than Looks? by Chuky7(m): 12:55pm On Sep 04, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: Do You Find Intelligence Sexier Than Looks? by Chuky7(m): 12:56pm On Sep 04, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
Of course. Looks are fun, but they are just the wrapping on the package. Again why? After the average looks and some desirability, Intelligence is something that I think has a far reaching impact on the relationship than looks. With intelligence, you can solve any and all the problems and build a great future and educate a generation and conquer the world and all of these things are more important to me than marginal looks I called this PERSON OF CLASS. Looks are fine and having these would be a great plus and I would welcome that but I'd put more premium on intelligence any day. Because sooner or later, you have to find out what’s inside.

I must tell you Intelligence is sexy, no matter what your gender or preferences. He or she doesn't need to know the "Theory of Relativity, or QUANTUM PHYSICS" or have an IQ over 150, but at least tickle our brain cells with interesting conversation. The more tidbits of random knowledge that a man and a woman know, the more physically attractive he/she will be as well. Given a chance, I choose three women in romance land namely ISLIlove, Poco, and Drfunmi. Thank goodness I am blessed to be with one of them. I mean looking at their posts most time they are logical, calculative, and straight up. It may not favour your disposition but trust me there is something to look at for.
So do you find intelligence sexier than looks, or let me put it this way, Do you prefer Regina Daniel to Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala? Whom will you take to your mama.

Are you married to DrFunmi?
Re: Do You Find Intelligence Sexier Than Looks? by sirjamesjnr(m): 4:19pm On Sep 04, 2021
Chuky7:

. About to
Re: Do You Find Intelligence Sexier Than Looks? by sirjamesjnr(m): 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2021
Chuky7:

. We are cooking up something. Things has to be in place.
Re: Do You Find Intelligence Sexier Than Looks? by Chuky7(m): 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
. We are cooking up something. Things has to be in place.

That's nice. she's a really smart woman. I admire her post very informative.

Godspeed in your engagement. hol am before another person hol am
Re: Do You Find Intelligence Sexier Than Looks? by Chuky7(m): 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
. About to
Sorry are you a doctor too?
Re: Do You Find Intelligence Sexier Than Looks? by sirjamesjnr(m): 4:40pm On Sep 04, 2021
Chuky7:

That's nice. she's a really smart woman. I admire her post very informative.

Godspeed in your engagement. hol am before another person hol am
. Yeah, she is smart and open-minded. Well if she chooses another, I will accept she wasn't meant to be mine. I know it won't come to that. We adore each other.
Re: Do You Find Intelligence Sexier Than Looks? by sirjamesjnr(m): 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2021
Chuky7:

Sorry are you a doctor too?
. Nope, I deal with numbers and physics. Your guess is as good as mine.
Re: Do You Find Intelligence Sexier Than Looks? by Chuky7(m): 4:49pm On Sep 04, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
. Yeah, she is smart and open-minded. Well if she chooses another, I will accept she wasn't meant to be mine. I know it won't come to that. We adore each other.

Smart response. you are a one in a million my guy. she's yours jare.
Re: Do You Find Intelligence Sexier Than Looks? by Chuky7(m): 4:50pm On Sep 04, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
. Nope, I deal with numbers and physics. Your guess is as good as mine.

Okay.

Hmmm A lecturer? lab technician?
Re: Do You Find Intelligence Sexier Than Looks? by sirjamesjnr(m): 4:54pm On Sep 04, 2021
Chuky7:

Okay.

Hmmm A lecturer? lab technician?
. I am into electrical/ electronic engineering, but I may end up in AI.
Re: Do You Find Intelligence Sexier Than Looks? by Chuky7(m): 5:20pm On Sep 04, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
. I am into electrical/ electronic engineering, but I may end up in AI.

ohhh okay I got that now. nice.
Re: Do You Find Intelligence Sexier Than Looks? by ledaman: 5:20pm On Sep 04, 2021
It is called Sexiophile.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Essense Of Big Ynash / Why Do Girls Like Guys That Lie? / Looking For A Cute,christian Guy From Okene,kogi State:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.