Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) (84330 Views)

I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) / Busty Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday In Bed. Got Nigerians Talking / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Tolzy11(m): 9:29pm On Aug 27, 2021
siofra:
Very creative, I applaud you ma.
Wait are you for real ?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2021
What kind of risky thing is this with the chickens?.
What if they go into a frenzy? All these village girls sef.

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by akezn: 10:19pm On Aug 27, 2021
Many are mad, but few are roaming.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 27, 2021
If you ask me, I would say I'm seeing an insane lady.

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 27, 2021
She looks dead.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by DONFASZY(m): 3:38am On Aug 28, 2021
Psychs patient
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Almaigaa: 8:20am On Aug 28, 2021
Candidlady:
Only yeebos can do this....

Madness on another level....

Dvck lover.. obviously she likes it...

cool

True talk grin grin angry

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by SunShowAfrica: 8:57am On Aug 28, 2021
Her life problem
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Griffon(m): 9:08am On Aug 28, 2021
When the dicck is so good. This hoe is in love with our third leg, see the excitement in her face!
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Powerbroker: 9:08am On Aug 28, 2021
Davash222:
So, what's unusual here? Isn't this what 99.327% of Nigerian girls crave for?

If I'm to choose between being a Nigerian girl or a Tree in Canada...well, Palm tree is not bad at all.

Be serious for once...
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by vickydevoka(m): 9:09am On Aug 28, 2021
Davash222:

If I'm to choose between being a Nigerian girl or a Tree in Canada...well, Palm tree is not bad at all.
Lol. All de gals I have met uses cucumber. Buh gals wicked, instead make Dem give u , make Dem give cucumber. Me now I de give soap n Vaseline Chance. Now I fit save money
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Kingcalls: 9:10am On Aug 28, 2021
Candidlady:

cool

Look at this dirty pig talking
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by vickydevoka(m): 9:10am On Aug 28, 2021
Davash222:

Lol. All de gals I have met uses cucumber. Buh gals wicked, instead make Dem give guys, de rather give it to cucumber. Me now I de give soap n Vaseline Chance. Now I fit save money
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by yetmao: 9:10am On Aug 28, 2021
Na marketing strategy, I think she is farmer
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by googlepikins: 9:10am On Aug 28, 2021
Candidlady:

cool

Your mama do Ashawo work to lay egg Abi?
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Onyi22(f): 9:10am On Aug 28, 2021
grin cheesy
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Karemarealty288(m): 9:11am On Aug 28, 2021
She is mentally unstable....take a look at those sandals on the first pic.

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Skillsnigeria: 9:11am On Aug 28, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Queenethofficia: 9:11am On Aug 28, 2021
Many are mad but few are.......,...
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Afritop(m): 9:13am On Aug 28, 2021
Toto Dicke disciples grin
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by marsup: 9:13am On Aug 28, 2021
Was she trying to be creative or ridiculous?
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by izubext007: 9:14am On Aug 28, 2021
I like her is not an hypocrite
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Princeton92(m): 9:14am On Aug 28, 2021
Which kind madness be this abeg??

Ohh wow, she wan trend oo... Obi Cubana go see her do baby momma
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Elvinci101: 9:14am On Aug 28, 2021
Candidlady:

cool
You that your pussy is as wide as MKO Abiola Stadium pitch and deep as Lagos lagoon.
Olóórun!
Egba mi nitori Olohun!

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by richmanrichard: 9:14am On Aug 28, 2021
Ara di n'udi-n'udi( madness is in phases)!
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Lovenorth: 9:15am On Aug 28, 2021
Hungry feminist Igbo girl
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by bepositive11: 9:15am On Aug 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

A real niggarrr is weak

He was about to heave a sigh of relief and light up his weed thinking he has heard and seen enough in this gadamnnn world....then boom another shit pops up.....

Lol!!! grin
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by sanpipita(m): 9:15am On Aug 28, 2021
She got her wish sha, she's trending
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Navalsadiq(m): 9:15am On Aug 28, 2021
Nigerian girls and Bleep
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Plut01: 9:15am On Aug 28, 2021

She has bleached away the nutrients in her body.....Tueh!

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by seyz91(m): 9:16am On Aug 28, 2021
cheesy
Davash222:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UNN Student & Lover Send Tunde Ednut A Shout Out After Sex. Tunde Reacts (Pics) / Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? / Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.