Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,344 members, 7,829,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) (84336 Views)

I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) / Busty Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday In Bed. Got Nigerians Talking / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by fayomim: 9:29am On Aug 28, 2021
Refuse
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Candidlady: 9:31am On Aug 28, 2021
explosiveskull:

You are a useless Igbo indeed.

Yes I know...

Now what next

Yeeboo goat cheesy
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Gunayo(m): 9:31am On Aug 28, 2021
Angelfrost:

Honestly, I go out everyday wondering if normal people still remain for this country... I thought it was just social media, till I went round and my eyes saw my ears! undecided
True talk. See the bastard that just killed his 7 years old daughter just because is wife jilt him. I don't know why God still create some people and give them reason to live despite knowing their end from the beginning.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by BrainSanitizer: 9:32am On Aug 28, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Coc.k and cucumber

My only anger is that she may rewarded with a responsible SIMP man for marriage.
Cocck in one hole, cockumber in the other.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Obagofixxy: 9:32am On Aug 28, 2021
Elmander1983:
It's a pity ooo

See her belle

HHahaha

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by BKayy: 9:35am On Aug 28, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:

Reminds one of Chidinma, The Cucumber Girl.

#yamlegger amaka#

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by ceaser: 9:35am On Aug 28, 2021
Davash222:
So, what's unusual here? Isn't this what 99.327% of Nigerian girls crave for?

If I'm to choose between being a Nigerian girl or a Tree in Canada...well, Palm tree is not bad at all.

Sorry to burst your bubble. Nigerian politicians will import that palm tree into Nigeria to be planted in their homes. So you still end up being in Nigeria Las Las.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 28, 2021
temitope27:
Did she av tight pussy?

Iyaebe:
Do you have big dick?

The two of una go enter arena to settle this matter. Nor be for here undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by larabae(f): 9:35am On Aug 28, 2021
Gosh....I wish I could unsee what I just saw
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Tizu(m): 9:36am On Aug 28, 2021
Na too much sperm donations.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Tizu(m): 9:37am On Aug 28, 2021
Madness at another high level.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by gerizzim: 9:38am On Aug 28, 2021
FalseProphet1:
That girl has a loads of STDs in her system, any guy who mates with her will be doomed for all eternity.

This I have seen.

You use the word mate grin is she an animal . it is animals dt mate while human being sex

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:39am On Aug 28, 2021

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by explosiveskull(m): 9:40am On Aug 28, 2021
Candidlady:

Yes I know...

Now what next

Yeeboo goat cheesy

Have your lkpu stopped smelling, you complained in the other thread that you are looking for a strong herbal treatment for the infection in your punana that gives you body odour, have you seen any strong medicine that cleared your body odour that smells like mobile toilet.

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by HellAnus: 9:40am On Aug 28, 2021
Candidlady:
Only yeebos can do this....

Madness on another level....

Dvck lover.. obviously she likes it...

cool

To y'all quoting me.... Yeeboo girls are so brainless... Sex freaks and na them they form casco pass

Seun OAM4J lalasticlala mynd44
Rule 2 and 3
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 28, 2021
This shit need not make fp 4 gds sk.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Candidlady: 9:47am On Aug 28, 2021
explosiveskull:

Have your lkpu stopped smelling, you complained in the other thread that you are looking for a strong herbal treatment for the infection in your punana that gives you body odour, have you seen any strong medicine that cleared your body odour that smells like mobile toilet.

Lmao

Really. Really... Kids with phone.. age najust number ... No wonder the Bible said learn from the ants..

Bros sense far from you... cheesy
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by ComeToJesus: 9:47am On Aug 28, 2021
Davash222:

If I'm to choose between being a Nigerian girl or a Tree in Canada...well, Palm tree is not bad at all.

Na from clap them dey take enter dance.

Na small small madness dey start.

A lot of disturbed people on the prowl. This is symptomatic of some underlying mental conditions that urgently requires some psycho social and psychiatric remedies in prophylactic and therapeutic doses.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by explosiveskull(m): 9:49am On Aug 28, 2021
Candidlady:

Lmao

Really. Really... Kids with phone.. age najust number ... No wonder the Bible said learn from the ants..

Bros sense far from you... cheesy
But have you cured the infection?
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by sabreal: 9:50am On Aug 28, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

This is how she celebrated her day!!! While praying for a 'good' man. shocked

Ella Ada wrote:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1432392400470862&id=100011003460261

Is she a good lady and what's her definition of good man
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Candidlady: 9:51am On Aug 28, 2021
explosiveskull:

But have you cured the infection?

Yes I have thank you...
And tell your mum and sisters to go for test too... Kos twas your dad I got the infection from...

grin cheesy
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by dheaven: 9:52am On Aug 28, 2021
Why suffering the fowl because of your Birthday... You make yourself happy and suffer the animals..Why?
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Kingcalls: 9:53am On Aug 28, 2021
Candidlady:

Yeeboo spotted...

Cry me a river ... I need to swim grin

Just like a pig u are...swimming in dirty mud
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Reallv: 9:56am On Aug 28, 2021
absolute madness
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by Almaigaa: 10:01am On Aug 28, 2021
explosiveskull:

If raping under age girls can give long life, fake prophet mohammed should be alive by now but alas, na just small rat poison kill'am that he died like a rabid dog with saliva gushing from the side of his mouth like an !mbecile.

Enter the nearest Brothels near you. You will see Chioma, Amaka, Chinyere, Chinoso, Ogonna, Chinasa, Oluchi and Chinelo as they sell themselves for sex in exchange of chicken change. When they get older, they relocate to the East and marry one innocent Easterner. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by orikoku: 10:08am On Aug 28, 2021
Lubish
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by ModeEbo(m): 10:11am On Aug 28, 2021
Nawa ooo this only happens when you have never been banged very well... Sex starved gril
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by ajademola2000(m): 10:12am On Aug 28, 2021
Is this one ok like this ?
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by jimtemi1: 10:12am On Aug 28, 2021
Davash222:

Then we will cut you down for raw materials
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by explosiveskull(m): 10:23am On Aug 28, 2021
Candidlady:

Yes I have thank you...
And tell your mum and sisters to go for test too... Kos twas your dad I got the infection from...

grin cheesy

I don't have a dad.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Cucumbers, Prays For A Good Man (Pictures) by realstars: 10:24am On Aug 28, 2021
Beebah2000:
This is a serious madness. Na them dey make guys insult Nigerian girls.
See her arms like unripe cucumbers.
Madness get levels, her oown madness no get brain.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UNN Student & Lover Send Tunde Ednut A Shout Out After Sex. Tunde Reacts (Pics) / Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? / Woman Posts Ex-Boyfriend’s Manhood On Facebook (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.