Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,544 members, 7,837,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

LASU Lecturer Punishes Student For Not Tucking In His Shirt, Noise Making - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LASU Lecturer Punishes Student For Not Tucking In His Shirt, Noise Making (20890 Views)

ESUT Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise While He Was Making Call / UNIUYO: Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise In Philosophy Class (photos) / Olasunkanmi Arowolo, LASU Lecturer Introduces Edmodo, Mobile Classroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASU Lecturer Punishes Student For Not Tucking In His Shirt, Noise Making by Agbebakun22: 11:15am On Aug 30, 2021
Fiscus105:

Bragging online but prostrating in the lecture room

...... thank God you mentioned self dependent! If truly you are adult, self dependent, what stops you to behave as self dependent? If you behave like that, no lecturer, i repeat no lecturer will do shit with you.

Even in the gathering of national assembly,

any legislator that goes beyond his/her boundary would be dealt with accordingly. How much less kindergarten in ivory towers.

I don't misbehave so I don't see why lecturer go yarn me dust especially come and buy food for me, help me wash my plate
Re: LASU Lecturer Punishes Student For Not Tucking In His Shirt, Noise Making by sirsholley(m): 11:32am On Aug 30, 2021
He is only teaching him moral, ethics and responsibilities, very soon he will graduate and nobody one cares the he lives his life
Re: LASU Lecturer Punishes Student For Not Tucking In His Shirt, Noise Making by derolemode(m): 11:58am On Aug 30, 2021
Walking the student out is more than enough to handle this situation
Re: LASU Lecturer Punishes Student For Not Tucking In His Shirt, Noise Making by Baitullah: 3:45pm On Aug 30, 2021
mtcheee.

small thing. For my institution, some of us dey receive resounding slaps like wrestling match.

Soon, physical punishments will be legalized in institutions
Re: LASU Lecturer Punishes Student For Not Tucking In His Shirt, Noise Making by nurain150(m): 5:17pm On Aug 30, 2021
EBMedia:
LASU Lecturer tells a student to kneel for not tucking in his shirt and making a noise in class.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CS_9oh0g_9E/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRTauRHpj1k
All this state school self, they are so sub standard
Re: LASU Lecturer Punishes Student For Not Tucking In His Shirt, Noise Making by nurain150(m): 5:20pm On Aug 30, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
I do more.

Sometimes you just come face to face with a situation where you need to just act; even to treat them as children they are. Being an undergraduate doesn't mean you behave like an animal. I have at times taken unconventional steps and even received applauses from students. It happens at the spur of the moment. If you are not in the shoe don't complain because you don't know what obtains today on our campuses grin grin

Modified:

Please, I will not argue with anyone concerning my position above. Those who will tag and spill gibberish here are children whom Nairaland has given a platform to misbehave; so no problem, shed your tears in peace. What I know is that no parent will kick because walking the narrow path is every parent's desire for their children 'cause it leads to success.
Guy if you touch me as a student, I go punch you blue black, They are other ways of enforcing dress code or a department, This is a university, it is your type that will call a 100L student and ask why are you not wearing bra, Ruin your career shogbo, If you want to ensure student success support them with money and more sensible emotional support
Re: LASU Lecturer Punishes Student For Not Tucking In His Shirt, Noise Making by Gentlerespect76: 5:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
[quote author=nurain150 post=105327823]

I Noticed Something Strange by nurain150(m): 10:57pm On Dec 14, 2020
It had become obvious that people here keep been tribalistic, islamophobic,trolls,abusive.
My own concern is been abusive.It is getting to a point I think all my sc media is nairaland.I may want make an abusive comment on class group,work group etc.
The nairaland dogma is getting into me.
One of the most noticable one happened this night.
I called a customer care guy and he said something I didn't go by.I got angry and told him get out of the phone.
Subuhannallah , nairaland is becoming toxic and more toxic.seun keeps been stingy on making the moderator stuff non automated.we should have word filtering bot with manchine learning capacity.
Re: LASU Lecturer Punishes Student For Not Tucking In His Shirt, Noise Making by Franky9584(m): 5:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
I wonder why some people are saying all sort of things...it is very possible.

Most department has uniform and dress codes...mayb the victim isn't obeying the simple departmental rules.

U can argue with ur phone!
Re: LASU Lecturer Punishes Student For Not Tucking In His Shirt, Noise Making by onojaford(m): 6:33pm On Aug 30, 2021
You deserve bullets then. Any lecturer that does that is fine for shooting. Unprofessional sons of crazy bitches!
Gentlerespect76:
I do more.

Sometimes you just come face to face with a situation where you need to just act; even to treat them as children they are. Being an undergraduate doesn't mean you behave like an animal. I have at times taken unconventional steps and even received applauses from students. It happens at the spur of the moment. If you are not in the shoe don't complain because you don't know what obtains today on our campuses grin grin

Modified:

Please, I will not argue with anyone concerning my position above. Those who will tag and spill gibberish here are children whom Nairaland has given a platform to misbehave; so no problem, shed your tears in peace. What I know is that no parent will kick because walking the narrow path is every parent's desire for their children 'cause it leads to success.
Re: LASU Lecturer Punishes Student For Not Tucking In His Shirt, Noise Making by nurain150(m): 12:58pm On Sep 01, 2021
[quote author=Gentlerespect76 post=105328074][/quote]
Yeah I noticed this too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Establishes 6 New Tertiary Institutions In Imo / Studying Medicine/ Being A Medical Doctor( Over Hyped ) / Ekiti State University Calls Off ASUU Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.