Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings (40009 Views)

Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. / Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message / Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by AKWATGOLD1(m): 2:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
Citygal:
He marrying her doesn’t mean he would have to shoulder their responsibilities and there has to be an agreement to that.

He probably doesn’t love for real.

It seems you have not seen it all in marriage. I stand by the man decision before the proposed wife will change it for him that you know she have many siblings and the proposed wife will STARVE the man with sex and the whole house will be unbearable for the man.
Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by lastchild: 2:46pm On Sep 02, 2021
very right, if he put head, wahala...

1 Like

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by jaxxy(m): 2:47pm On Sep 02, 2021
Citygal:
He marrying her doesn’t mean he would have to shoulder their responsibilities and there has to be an agreement to that.

Love is enough to date bt not enough to marry. U have to consider many factors,
Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by qtguru(m): 2:47pm On Sep 02, 2021
Citygal:

What a naive reply, Which wife knowing her husband is well to do, would not try to get him to assist. They will pressure her.

2 Likes

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by Newboss(m): 2:48pm On Sep 02, 2021
Citygal:

You must be very young. You gat no experience in life

1 Like

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by Danix7(m): 2:49pm On Sep 02, 2021
Dodged a bullet and a life threatening one. It’s better than getting married and coming here to complain of how is wife keeps disrespecting him because he can’t fund her relatives lifestyle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by Coldie(m): 2:49pm On Sep 02, 2021
Women now know how it feels like when a man loves them with all there heart but because of his financial situation they won’t agree to do anything with him

1 Like

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by Barmmi(m): 2:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
Yves4real:
That may be one of the "don't" in his pre-marriage checklist. His choice and I respect it. But the separation should be on a mutual agreement.
Imagine dude looking for a job in the nearest future and one of the lady's siblings is the CEO of the company. Everyone that applauded the man for his decision now will come out to preach forgiveness.
Future events could come as a surprise no matter how much you prepare for it.
In general, be careful of the way you slam/walk out of the door opened for you by others because you may need to pass through that door tomorrow.
Na watin too much of Noolywood movies dey cause be this hahaha grin
Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by Nezzjnr: 2:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
princewarri1985:
Your Uncle is a wise man! Because prevention better pass cure! Because there is this guy in my street who live in a 3 bedroom apartment married with a son but 4 of the wife siblings stays in the house full time and the man is shouldering all the expenses and a mutual friend once told me that the man is not happy about the situation because it's drainging him financially
Nawa ooo

How do people feel relaxed staying in the house of their Inlaw permanently.

1 Like

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by Kalaba(m): 3:07pm On Sep 02, 2021
RealSolution001:
What do you think? Right or wrong?

Uncle Charles 110 @AkwanCharles wrote: "My uncle refused to marry a lady because she has a lot of siblings with no dad and their income level wasn't that great. Sometimes love is not enough. He was just scared of savoring too many responsibilities and I agree with his decision."

Love is enough.

He deciding not to marry her due to her family financial status has nothing to do with love.
Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by Desusi: 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
Oh boi,wisdom is the principal thing o.

1 Like

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by FORWARDEVERLY: 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2021
Nice decision..
If not.. you would be a donkey for them... Taking over her Kate father's responsibility..
Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by jesus19984: 3:19pm On Sep 02, 2021
RealSolution001:

Uncle Charles 110 @AkwanCharles wrote: "My uncle refused to marry a lady because she has a lot of siblings with no dad and their income level wasn't that great. Sometimes love is not enough. He was just scared of savoring too many responsibilities and I agree with his decision."

I think his decision is understandable but, wrong.
Simetime in life, we need each other's shoulder to lean on. Assisting her siblings to succeed could end up being a plus to your future success.
Let's always learn to tolerate and assist ourselves.
What if any of that girl's siblings turns out to become a well sort after influential being in the future, knowing that you contributed to their success, don't you think you or your kids would have a lot to gain from them?

Let's try not to see this life the way it appears to us.

3 Likes

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by Crossroad1(m): 3:20pm On Sep 02, 2021
posty56:
Chai I wish I fit see that man, I for sell some of my stock market shares buy am drink!!, finally men are waking up relationship is not a poverty elevating scheme I can't date someone that is broke or below my financial level the man na original redipiller kudos, as for the lady you better go fine work ooh! na 21st century we dey the idea of men being the only one providing is stale.
pls, what stocks are advisable to invest on? And how can one go about it?
Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 02, 2021
omooba969:

Na today ?? grin

Only a man can marry a woman with no job, below his level and no valuable properties to her name.... grin

ONLY A MAN ! wink

1 Like

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by Vinnie2000(m): 3:23pm On Sep 02, 2021
jesus19984:

Simetime in life, we need each other's shoulder to lean on. Assisting her siblings to succeed could end up being a plus to your future success.
What if any of that girl's siblings turns out to become a well sort after influential being in the future, knowing that you contributed to their success, don't you think you or your kids would have a lot to gain from them?

What if the Wife siblings (Girl) come go Fvckk and carry Belle for Area Boys? lipsrsealed tongue

1 Like

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:29pm On Sep 02, 2021
Citygal:

He did d right thing. U think d woman will fold her hands and watch her siblings suffer. Unless u not ready to have peace in ur home. Her problem is ur problem

3 Likes

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by seyz91(m): 3:30pm On Sep 02, 2021
Love indeed!

Anyone that doesn't see sense in this man's act must really have somethint wrong upstairs undecided
Citygal:

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by seyz91(m): 3:30pm On Sep 02, 2021
Best decision

My man!

E best japa before dem use billing kill hin neck
RealSolution001:

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by Vinnie2000(m): 3:30pm On Sep 02, 2021
angelfallz:
I wonder where we get this impression that, once married a man becomes responsible for his wife's siblings and family.

It's from our Terrible African Tradition/Culture..
A Pastor in my area said' As a Man, you should be sending your Mother-in-law something every Month Ending'..

I just SMH..
Right But also Ridiculous/Unbelievable.. sad
African Men are Trying oo!! embarassed sad

2 Likes

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by seyz91(m): 3:31pm On Sep 02, 2021
Abi na

No time cheesy
kinzation:
Narrow escape

Make e no for turn all the burden for him head
Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by omooba969(m): 3:33pm On Sep 02, 2021
jesus19984:

Sometime in life, we need each other's shoulder to lean on. Assisting her siblings to succeed could end up being a plus to your future success.

Hope is often a terrible strategy and learn to not promise what you cannot deliver.

That's all I can say.
Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by freshalien: 3:36pm On Sep 02, 2021
Citygal:

I just sorry for you. It takes more than just love to make a marriage work. That man made a life-saving decision there.
Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by omooba969(m): 3:37pm On Sep 02, 2021
Vinnie2000:

It's from our Terrible African Tradition/Culture..
A Pastor in my area said' As a Man, you should be sending your Mother-in-law something every Month Ending'..

I just SMH..
Right But also Ridiculous/Unbelievable.. sad
African Men are Trying oo!! embarassed sad

Lol cheesy cheesy

The pastor only suggested sending something, and 'something' could mean anything i.e stone, paper or even your regards. grin

2 Likes

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by haslaw(m): 3:37pm On Sep 02, 2021
My neighbour in Abuja is married to a lady who is the second child of a very broke family of nine children. The husband is in seriously getting old at a very alarming rate. Five of the wife's siblings are in his house eating his food. He pays rent for the remaining children in Nassarawa and he still sends money to her aged parents in the village.

He's either buying JAMB form or paying school fees.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by freshalien: 3:40pm On Sep 02, 2021
RightToReject:
Prosperity doesn't automatically follow the rule of all these too clever by half permutations. His life, and that of the lady's siblings, might equally change for good if he had married her - assuming that she possessed all of the other realistic things he needed in a companion. It's only people who haven't been at the forefront in the pursuit of real advancement or haven't seen people's economic fortunes turn from good to bad, and vice versa, that would always fail to see money and status beyond what they're.

Kai! You no jus get sense at all. E be like Buhari regime never still put sense for your head.

1 Like

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by freshalien: 3:42pm On Sep 02, 2021
Mercychen:
Lame excuse.

Is he God to conclude about that family like that?

No, he isn’t God but he just dodged a bullet and ensured that he not only lives long but also reaps the fruits of his labour.
Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by uche393: 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2021
the man thinks irrationally,also nobody knows 2moro those people he thinks that will be liability my end up being life savers.
Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by freshalien: 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2021
Yves4real:
That may be one of the "don't" in his pre-marriage checklist. His choice and I respect it. But the separation should be on a mutual agreement.
Imagine dude looking for a job in the nearest future and one of the lady's siblings is the CEO of the company. Everyone that applauded the man for his decision now will come out to preach forgiveness.
Future events could come as a surprise no matter how much you prepare for it.
In general, be careful of the way you slam/walk out of the door opened for you by others because you may need to pass through that door tomorrow.

Which kind rubbish talk be dis? This is clearly the effect of too much Nollywood movies. He would be looking for a job tomorrow and one of her hungry brothers would be the CEO of a company?? Na wa oo. That man just saved himself unnecessary headaches and sleepless nights.

2 Likes

Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by Idaytesj29(m): 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2021
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Uncle is a pitiable opportunist who like every other well-schooled capitalist, studied the stock market and concluded he hasn't grown enough risk tolerance to seal such a contract.

My verdict is that in being selfish, he averted the possibility of future internal crises, nights of dialogues, financial ruination and loss of sanity.

How astute.

Very astute.
Re: His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings by larryking540: 3:48pm On Sep 02, 2021
posty56:
love kee you dia lol, the man just Dodge a bullet he will live long because of his decision, imagine him being the only source of income do you know what that is! na steady thinking and HBP go kill am I Neva include children ooh, I dey talk of the hungry girl and her brothers, I will say it again, men avoid broke girls like plague you are not father and if the case was reverse she no go look your face cause you are broke. Adios.
dating a broke girl or a lady who's family isn't financially capable is not the problem ,the real problem is the self entitlement ability some bring along with them ,more like it your responsibility to take care of every single thing I ask for , some broke girls are different o ,it just a pity the bad girls were very fast to send out bad information about themselves,
thank god to social media it really exposed the real identify of who a female is ,go on YouTube or only fan and see them going naked just Bec of 20$ ,It a pity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Counter Thread: Types Of D.i.c.k / Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs / Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.