Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,630 members, 7,854,645 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:03 PM

Girls Would You Marry Such A Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Would You Marry Such A Man (61709 Views)

If This Thing Had 1 Billion Dollars, Do You Think Nigerian Girls Would Chase Him / What Kind Of Girls Would You Not Knack No Matter What? / Slim/Petite Girls ng: Which Of These, Slim/Petite Nigerian Girls Would You Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by chatinent: 8:12pm On Sep 03, 2021
Like asking Eve why she deceived Satan.

1 Like

Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by TheChameleon: 8:12pm On Sep 03, 2021
grin
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by Imagynation: 8:13pm On Sep 03, 2021
This is more like a rhetorical question its answer is not far from yes from majority.If you are confused asked Tuface or that Ijaw randy prince pogiri or something.
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by erubati: 8:14pm On Sep 03, 2021
We all know say na lie.
Na tuface matter u dey try twist now.
Abeg make the idibia family settle Dem matter abeeg

1 Like

Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by baike: 8:14pm On Sep 03, 2021
U
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by KBdownloads(m): 8:14pm On Sep 03, 2021
when you take the red pill you'd understand why
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by tollyboy5(m): 8:14pm On Sep 03, 2021
They'll keep getting the girls that'll say No to such men
Thats their specialization na. grin
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by Kaykaydavid1919: 8:15pm On Sep 03, 2021
Naija girls re all bitches.
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by RPirez: 8:15pm On Sep 03, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by Eriokanmi: 8:16pm On Sep 03, 2021
Chuky7:
To the ladies in the house. Would you marry a guy who his matter don cast as in his sexcapades is the news of the town. the kind of guy that flirts with anything with a skirt and has sex with any that allows for it.

Note this guy is financially buoyant lives the best life can offer nice car. house. travels. etc.

Would you?

Here is a piece of my story there was this babe that I was always chasing trying to get her attention at any cost she no gree but immediately Mr sexcapade pulls up with macho skills to tell her how she has nice legs she blushes like no tomorrow dey. I now heard he took her out last weekend. I guess my business with her is done n dusted.
Fake news , seeking attention
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by Drsnives(m): 8:16pm On Sep 03, 2021
Mercychen:
God forbid a community tool. I will never marry such because you won't have peace of mind being with such a person and knowing every minute he's out he's off to one of his numerous sexcapades.

Disease full everywhere. Can't risk it.

Is it where men are scarce?
Look,. I've dumped someone before because of the number of girls and ladies on his Facebook friend list. Talk more if im aware you're a public toilet. I won't even let you come near me in the first place.

Will you stop lying

1 Like

Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by bodybuilder: 8:16pm On Sep 03, 2021
With all these wahala if 2baba wan marry today many fine women go still lineup. Women no care they just want the highest value man, regardless of the number of hoes he may have.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by Loverboy3333: 8:17pm On Sep 03, 2021
Chuky7:
To the ladies in the house. Would you marry a guy who his matter don cast as in his sexcapades is the news of the town. the kind of guy that flirts with anything with a skirt and has sex with any that allows for it.

Note this guy is financially buoyant lives the best life can offer nice car. house. travels. etc.

Would you?

Here is a piece of my story there was this babe that I was always chasing trying to get her attention at any cost she no gree but immediately Mr sexcapade pulls up with macho skills to tell her how she has nice legs she blushes like no tomorrow dey. I now heard he took her out last weekend. I guess my business with her is done n dusted.

This ur question na mumu question, sorry to say

As far money is involved ladies will even marry monkeys

1 Like

Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by Romanoff(f): 8:17pm On Sep 03, 2021
It's safe to say all the guys on front page are females.

Una no dey fit comot mouth for posts wey them direct to women.

5 Likes

Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by Munzy14(m): 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2021
Chuky7:

Would you?

Eyaaa he has done you mpiawa azu...grin
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by Kingcalls: 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2021
Mercychen:
God forbid a community tool. I will never marry such because you won't have peace of mind being with such a person and knowing every minute he's out he's off to one of his numerous sexcapades.

Look,. I've dumped someone before because of the number of girls and ladies on his Facebook friend list. Talk more if im aware you're a public toilet. I won't even let you come near me in the first place.

He must b broke....women and decieving themselves.....if hecwas a big boy, u will lick his sh1t...na una way
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by Emola12(m): 8:19pm On Sep 03, 2021
Darkseid:
Make we ask 2Face or Davido
Oga go sleep joor...!
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by Drsnives(m): 8:19pm On Sep 03, 2021
Beebah2000:
I am here to read lies.
Clears throat
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by Alvin212(m): 8:20pm On Sep 03, 2021
Mercychen:

Cho Cho Cho

You talk too much
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by ipobarethieves: 8:20pm On Sep 03, 2021
sad Such girl will spread legs apart like plants butter,take in and out sad.She either born trowey/dey hawk COLD COKE plus GALA in traffic sad

1 Like

Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by Yungmil: 8:20pm On Sep 03, 2021
Mercychen:

I wanted to say you should shut the fk up....but I change my thought. You lie!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by CaroLyner(f): 8:21pm On Sep 03, 2021
Aww bad boy stole Op's crush.
Sorry about that.
Just make sure you don't accept apologies when she realises her mistake.

1 Like

Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by Maghan37: 8:21pm On Sep 03, 2021
Mercychen:

Sorry to say but it is still a man's world and the term public toilet, ashewo, LovePeddler( even if men deserve it more) are female terms.

Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by joyandfaith: 8:22pm On Sep 03, 2021
Chuky7:

Would you?

It is men like that keep abusing women online but chasing them codedly. They would say women are oloshos, bitched, scum etc but those men are actually public dogs chasing pussies.
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 03, 2021
Lol,,, na today?

What money cannot make some guys/ladies do does not exist. Just make money!
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by Avast(m): 8:22pm On Sep 03, 2021
Chuky7:

Would you?

I guess the get money pass you
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by Hamachi(f): 8:25pm On Sep 03, 2021
Women date who is available and marry who is ready

1 Like

Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by bizhop01: 8:27pm On Sep 03, 2021
Nigeria woman is ready to marry even a buffalo if he have money.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by Maghan37: 8:27pm On Sep 03, 2021
Mercychen:

Sorry to say but it is still a man's world and the term Public toilet, Ashewo, LovePeddler, Prostitute,etc ( although men deserve it more) are female terms. Men can and will never be Public Toilets. One more thing, to answer your question good men or husband materials are rare breeds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger / Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner / My Soon To Be Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.