Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,985 members, 7,845,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Girls Would You Marry Such A Man - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Would You Marry Such A Man (61700 Views)

If This Thing Had 1 Billion Dollars, Do You Think Nigerian Girls Would Chase Him / What Kind Of Girls Would You Not Knack No Matter What? / Slim/Petite Girls ng: Which Of These, Slim/Petite Nigerian Girls Would You Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by Codes151(m): 9:07pm On Sep 03, 2021
Chuky7:
To the ladies in the house. Would you marry a guy who his matter don cast as in his sexcapades is the news of the town. the kind of guy that flirts with anything with a skirt and has sex with any that allows for it.

Note this guy is financially buoyant lives the best life can offer nice car. house. travels. etc.

Would you?

Here is a piece of my story there was this babe that I was always chasing trying to get her attention at any cost she no gree but immediately Mr sexcapade pulls up with macho skills to tell her how she has nice legs she blushes like no tomorrow dey. I now heard he took her out last weekend. I guess my business with her is done n dusted.
it's her life. And her choice.

1 Like

Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by suffering: 9:08pm On Sep 03, 2021
Such a hopeless question. If he has all those resources at his disposal then women will fight tooth and nail to claim him.
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by LOVEGINO(m): 9:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
Mercychen:
God forbid a community tool. I will never marry such because you won't have peace of mind being with such a person and knowing every minute he's out he's off to one of his numerous sexcapades.

Disease full everywhere. Can't risk it.

Is it where men are scarce?
Look,. I've dumped someone before because of the number of girls and ladies on his Facebook friend list. Talk more if im aware you're a public toilet. I won't even let you come near me in the first place.
hanty u can lie oo

Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by 09085607453king: 9:13pm On Sep 03, 2021
grin wether for 2
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:32pm On Sep 03, 2021
Chuky7:
To the ladies in the house. Would you marry a guy who his matter don cast as in his sexcapades is the news of the town. the kind of guy that flirts with anything with a skirt and has sex with any that allows for it.

Note this guy is financially buoyant lives the best life can offer nice car. house. travels. etc.

Would you?

Here is a piece of my story there was this babe that I was always chasing trying to get her attention at any cost she no gree but immediately Mr sexcapade pulls up with macho skills to tell her how she has nice legs she blushes like no tomorrow dey. I now heard he took her out last weekend. I guess my business with her is done n dusted.
a man like that is called a manwhore with a community prick(probably STD ridden). That kind of man can never offer peace of mind in a marriage or set a good example to my future children. There's no difference between a guy like that and Tuface or future.
A sensible woman will run

1 Like

Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by iammolise(m): 9:41pm On Sep 03, 2021
It's better for a girl to be outward, tell u her feelings wether u like it or not, than the conservative; hide shit from u, fvck around and clean up before coming to ur house to finish ur carton of indomie.
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by macho44(m): 9:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
Mercychen:
God forbid a community tool. I will never marry such because you won't have peace of mind being with such a person and knowing every minute he's out he's off to one of his numerous sexcapades.

Disease full everywhere. Can't risk it.

Is it where men are scarce?
Look,. I've dumped someone before because of the number of girls and ladies on his Facebook friend list. Talk more if im aware you're a public toilet. I won't even let you come near me in the first place.

Ya need a GENTLEMAN in ya life, not just a GENTLEMAN, A Perfect GENTLEMAN
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
That song...is apt!

♬♬
If u want to marry a husband never u marry a wakaabout because if u marry a wakaabout ooo...na so so trouble trouble trouble... ♬♬

1 Like

Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by Coolgent(m): 10:09pm On Sep 03, 2021
Chuky7:

Would you?

I have 2 advice for you...

1. Hustle to get money
2. Hustle to get more money

1 Like

Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by InfernoNig: 10:15pm On Sep 03, 2021
Fuckyoumod:
sharap dia Mr perfect!

Gerràrher man.
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by placeofallure(f): 10:21pm On Sep 03, 2021
Crossroad1:
One advice oga, make money

No sir! Happiness is priceless. Can't trade mine for anything, not even money.

If you end up with that kind of man, heartache and more heartaches will be your constant companion. Me that don't like to share, how will I cope? I no fit abeg!
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by ponavick(f): 10:29pm On Sep 03, 2021
Nope I can't it's too much emotional stress being with such kind of man, plus he might never change.
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by Reallymilky(f): 10:53pm On Sep 03, 2021
Nah! Can't can't
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by Crossroad1(m): 10:54pm On Sep 03, 2021
placeofallure:

No sir! Happiness is priceless. Can't trade mine for anything, not even money.

If you end up with that kind of man, heartache and more heartaches will be your constant companion. Me that don't like to share, how will I cope? I no fit abeg!
una go just dey confuse people up and down.
I thought it was always all about the money?
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by Xantel(f): 10:54pm On Sep 03, 2021
Don't know shaaa

But when they change for good, they become the best husband in the world
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by Hugo7(m): 11:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
Xantel:
Don't know shaaa

But when they change for good, they become the best husband in the world

Let me guess you just said "Yes" hoping he will change, which may never happen....

You just said the truth most ladies will marry him and I agree.
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by SmartMen: 11:04pm On Sep 03, 2021
Chuky7:

Would you?

FORGET WHAT EVERYONE IS SAYING... You did not carry yourself well and that is why she no reason you.
Let me tell you what...

It is not the money ish but HOW YOU COMPOSE YOURSELF before a girl...

See, how you carry yourself in the presence of a girl is the MOST important thing. You will be shocked that guy did not even toast her but what were you doing? You were toasting and confessing...

My brother, STOP THAT NOW. It is better to insinuate that you have an interest in a girl by being subtle THAN going direct to open up to her.

Be subtle... just give hint, let her do the thinking... Also, NEVER LET a girl you are asking out know that you are ONLY after her.,, Let her know you are checking out several other girls out and that you have options to select. Sometimes, post other girl's pics on your whatsapp status, works like charm.... post girls that are prettier than her.

I will repeat again, it is how you carry yourself that will determine whether a girl will agree to date you or not, not necessarily the money. I say this because I have seen someone spend millions on a girl and same girl ended furking another dude who is even less financially low....

Not long ago, I started by subtly showing interest in a girl... at a point, I told her that I will like to Fork her (whether you believe it not, women like this. I have tested this like 3 times on 3 different girls and I sure as hell they liked it) but make sure it is only said to girls that you have had some months of interactions with ooo.

I had been giving her some hints (not direct) and subtle insights that I wanted her... there are ways to do this, one that sends signals that she is desired, either sexually or otherwise... however, when I made move to show a little more interest.

she wanted to show shakara... I just jeje STOPPED everything right there and didn't chase her again. I just acted like she never really existed. and moved on. I acted like that episode NEVER happened and I started uploading other girl's pictures on whatsapp... it was not long before she asked me whats up and why i didn't sent her any more messages...

So you see?
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by 9japride(m): 11:29pm On Sep 03, 2021
[quote author=Chuky7 post=105452583][/quote][color=#006600][/color]

Ladies shouldn't try to change a man. It's difficult, Davido is still enjoying he's life and won't want to settle down due to he's musical career. Chioma suppose understand the true situation of things.
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by Vision101(m): 11:35pm On Sep 03, 2021
Op you are a bad belle person. The big boy took food from your mouth you come dey vex. Bad belle.
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by Emmahenshaw: 11:53pm On Sep 03, 2021
He's following his future
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by placeofallure(f): 11:57pm On Sep 03, 2021
Crossroad1:
una go just dey confuse people up and down.
I thought it was always all about the money?

Not for some of us.
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by pacespot(m): 12:09am On Sep 04, 2021
Sometimes the kind of guy that ladies criticize most in the open is the type they will love most in the secret.
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by ume1000: 12:21am On Sep 04, 2021
InfernoNig:
I am not a girl but I know only Gold diggers can marry such.
are women not gold diggers
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by Crossroad1(m): 12:29am On Sep 04, 2021
placeofallure:

Not for some of us.
this is interesting
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by Crossroad1(m): 12:31am On Sep 04, 2021
placeofallure:

Not for some of us.
this is interesting but really unbelievable
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by Depressed101: 12:48am On Sep 04, 2021
Chuky7:

Would you?

whatever answer a woman gives you on this thread, take the opposite of it
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by Kano4tot2: 1:35am On Sep 04, 2021
jditimiya:
Oga na your mARRY?

Abeg ask am dis question one more tym... Apukche
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by Alexaonfleek: 1:38am On Sep 04, 2021
Chuky7:

Would you?

Its a no for me
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by Powersurge: 2:03am On Sep 04, 2021
Chuky7:

Would you?

Pls takeyour time to read redpill philosophy on this forum. It will open up your world about female and female behavior. Pls try to read it. I really wish all men could read it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Soon To Be Wife / Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group / Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.