Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,035 members, 7,845,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Girls Would You Marry Such A Man - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Would You Marry Such A Man (61702 Views)

If This Thing Had 1 Billion Dollars, Do You Think Nigerian Girls Would Chase Him / What Kind Of Girls Would You Not Knack No Matter What? / Slim/Petite Girls ng: Which Of These, Slim/Petite Nigerian Girls Would You Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by IamAsiri: 4:38am On Sep 04, 2021
Ekele22:
sweetheart,men are not public toilet because we dump our oil into and not the other way round.women are public toilet because,you know na...

She said community tool, not toilet. And she is quite right. wink
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by okeynelson: 6:27am On Sep 04, 2021
Op. I hope you are not indirectly referring to 2baba oo
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by Psoul(m): 6:36am On Sep 04, 2021
Mercychen:
God forbid a community tool. I will never marry such because you won't have peace of mind being with such a person and knowing every minute he's out he's off to one of his numerous sexcapades.

Disease full everywhere. Can't risk it.

Is it where men are scarce?
Look,. I've dumped someone before because of the number of girls and ladies on his Facebook friend list. Talk more if im aware you're a public toilet. I won't even let you come near me in the first place.

Those people you dumped don't have money.
If they have enough money....I mean money as in M.O.N.E.Y
You will never leave them.
You will be singing the song that you want to change him.
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 04, 2021
Chuky7:
To the ladies in the house. Would you marry a guy who his matter don cast as in his sexcapades is the news of the town. the kind of guy that flirts with anything with a skirt and has sex with any that allows for it.

Note this guy is financially buoyant lives the best life can offer nice car. house. travels. etc.

Would you?

Here is a piece of my story there was this babe that I was always chasing trying to get her attention at any cost she no gree but immediately Mr sexcapade pulls up with macho skills to tell her how she has nice legs she blushes like no tomorrow dey. I now heard he took her out last weekend. I guess my business with her is done n dusted.
Simp
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by Awoleesu(m): 6:56am On Sep 04, 2021
Mercychen:
God forbid a community tool. I will never marry such because you won't have peace of mind being with such a person and knowing every minute he's out he's off to one of his numerous sexcapades.

Look,. I've dumped someone before because of the number of girls and ladies on his Facebook friend list. Talk more if im aware you're a public toilet. I won't even let you come near me in the first place.

Note:
By the metaphor of natural configuration;

Woman = Public toilet - cos she receives from every dumper...

Man = Public Fuel pump - cos he doesn't discriminate which tank hole to dispense...
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by SALVATION30(m): 7:03am On Sep 04, 2021
Mercychen:

You don cast yourself. So you're a male
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by Psoul(m): 7:12am On Sep 04, 2021
If money grows on trees.
Girls will date monkeys.

Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by generalwo(m): 7:56am On Sep 04, 2021
Chuky7:
To the ladies in the house. Would you marry a guy who his matter don cast as in his sexcapades is the news of the town. the kind of guy that flirts with anything with a skirt and has sex with any that allows for it.

Note this guy is financially buoyant lives the best life can offer nice car. house. travels. etc.

Would you?

Here is a piece of my story there was this babe that I was always chasing trying to get her attention at any cost she no gree but immediately Mr sexcapade pulls up with macho skills to tell her how she has nice legs she blushes like no tomorrow dey. I now heard he took her out last weekend. I guess my business with her is done n dusted.
....so u want to console yourself by seeing answers where ladies will reject him so u can think the lady has made the wrong choice abi.... Bros if she isn't for u.. She isn't for you..... All this them say them say no dey make sense.... How many times have u seen him have sex with another lady.... Do u live with him? How are we even sure you're telling the truth about him ND not lying because the girl you're crushing on is crushing on him? Baba leave the guy and him life and focus on your own... No dey conduct poll on top another man life....
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by generalwo(m): 7:57am On Sep 04, 2021
Mercychen:

... Sha don't go to the poster's DM to ask for the community toilet number!
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:17am On Sep 04, 2021
No, I deserve my peace.
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by ACE1010: 9:25am On Sep 04, 2021
98% of Nigerian girls prefer to date the bad guys. cry cry cry cry
Take it or leave it at your own peril
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by FashionCookie(f): 9:42am On Sep 04, 2021
Romanoff:
It's safe to say all the guys on front page are females.

Una no dey fit comot mouth for posts wey them direct to women.
Are you just noticing that?
As it is, some of them are jobless. And I've also noticed thst most of them talk alot. And they talk anyhow.
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by Bekind123: 11:39am On Sep 04, 2021
9japride:
Ladies love bad guys. The question is irrelevant.
So the ones who loved good guys are not ladies.
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by Bekind123: 11:47am On Sep 04, 2021
Romanoff:
It's safe to say all the guys on front page are females.

Una no dey fit comot mouth for posts wey them direct to women.
This kind tire me oo
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by debbydams(f): 11:51am On Sep 04, 2021
Chuky7:

Would you?

I can't,I won't marry a man that will kill me because of money..
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by Bolarineliza202: 11:57am On Sep 04, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Take it or leave it,women are the most confused set of Omo sapiens God has ever created.....
Girl wey you think say she no know anything about sexxx go shock you to realize or hear from one of your nigha about how she dey successfully dey manipulate all the diicks for the community lipsrsealed

You don't judge a book by it's cover in the first place.

I used to laugh if someone called me a gentle girl...

In fact to laugh dey hungry me right now.
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by Frenzy01(m): 12:03pm On Sep 04, 2021
Chey community hole dey for men folk ni embarassed embarassed

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog. Pet care and boarding services also available �
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by 9japride(m): 12:56pm On Sep 04, 2021
Bekind123:
So the ones who loved good guys are not ladies.
[color=#006600][/color]

Majority of them love bad guys, that's the simple truth. Young men really need to use their brains when dealing with them. Just a few of them that love good guys and girls despise good guys, they are seen as boring. Check out in your vicinity and you will find out that the bad ones or naughty ones are usually liked by women. My advice to men is to be the best they can and don't let women push them to doing stuffs that will affect their lives negatively. Because, ladies will always move on to the next bad guy. That's the world we live in presently.
Re: Girls Would You Marry Such A Man by FORWARDEVERLY: 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2021
Mercychen:

Honourable it is ok..
Pls off the Mic..
LMFAO grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Soon To Be Wife / Kenyan Lady Mistakenly Sent Sex Chat To A Whatsapp Group / Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.