Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,413 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:33 AM

Do Parents Use Fingers To Disvirgin Their Daughters - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Parents Use Fingers To Disvirgin Their Daughters (2069 Views)

I Want To Know How To Disvirgin A Girl / Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now / Is It Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Blood Coming Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Parents Use Fingers To Disvirgin Their Daughters by Southernigbo: 3:52pm On Sep 04, 2021
Hello nairalandees, pls how true is the claim that some parents now use fingers to deflower their females, once they reach a certain age and if true, then why do they do that?

1 Like

Re: Do Parents Use Fingers To Disvirgin Their Daughters by illicit(m): 4:25pm On Sep 04, 2021
shocked
Re: Do Parents Use Fingers To Disvirgin Their Daughters by Abovebest(m): 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2021
Hearing this for the first time

3 Likes

Re: Do Parents Use Fingers To Disvirgin Their Daughters by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2021
Where u hear this one? And why should parents in their right senses disvirgin their own daughters?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Do Parents Use Fingers To Disvirgin Their Daughters by AntiSimp: 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2021
Southernigbo:
Hello nairalandees, pls how true is the claim that some parents now use fingers to deflower their females, once they reach a certain age and if true, then why do they do that?
No, they don't use their fingers, they use their preeq to burst the hymen....

2 Likes

Re: Do Parents Use Fingers To Disvirgin Their Daughters by DeejayTeeno(m): 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2021
AntiSimp:

No, they don't use their fingers, they use their preeq to burst the hymen....

About this.. this one is quite tough oooohhh
Before inserting the preeq she feels pain in her private. How does one succeed in making the hymen bursted tho??

1 Like

Re: Do Parents Use Fingers To Disvirgin Their Daughters by DeejayTeeno(m): 4:38pm On Sep 04, 2021
Maybe nah northern people dhey update them traditional.. cause other tribes way I know in their right sense won’t even have the thought to commit such sacrilege. undecided

1 Like

Re: Do Parents Use Fingers To Disvirgin Their Daughters by EmekaA125(m): 4:39pm On Sep 04, 2021
Even if you insert ur finger into a little girl's vagina, she is still a virgin.

Op...a virgin is a girl who has never had sex with a man before.

In other words, a virgin is a girl who doesn't know a man or boy.

3 Likes

Re: Do Parents Use Fingers To Disvirgin Their Daughters by Goldbw122(m): 4:40pm On Sep 04, 2021
What
Re: Do Parents Use Fingers To Disvirgin Their Daughters by nifemi25(m): 4:40pm On Sep 04, 2021
Which parent in his right senses will disvirgin his own daughter... Abi you don smoke your weed again ?
Re: Do Parents Use Fingers To Disvirgin Their Daughters by Goldbw122(m): 4:40pm On Sep 04, 2021
EmekaA125:
Even if you insert ur finger into a little girl's vagina, she is still a virgin.

You are right
Re: Do Parents Use Fingers To Disvirgin Their Daughters by Vinnie2000(m): 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2021
Beebah2000:
Where u hear this one? And why should parents in their right senses disvirgin their own daughters?? undecided

This should be a Myth!! Either it's true or False..
But
OP is not Lying! smiley
I have heard of This too.. Maybe not pricking with the Fingers..
But just Scanning/checking the Hymen regions to find out if Dicck don trepass!! cool

1 Like

Re: Do Parents Use Fingers To Disvirgin Their Daughters by Goldbw122(m): 4:42pm On Sep 04, 2021
Southernigbo:
Excuse me which tribe?
Re: Do Parents Use Fingers To Disvirgin Their Daughters by Vinnie2000(m): 4:45pm On Sep 04, 2021
DeejayTeeno:

About this.. this one is quite tough oooohhh
Before inserting the preeq she feels pain in her private. How does one succeed in making the hymen bursted tho??

Lol,
So you Already believe him? shocked

Nobody uses Preek!!
Wat I have heard is, investigating/scanning of the Vagina.. lipsrsealed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do Parents Use Fingers To Disvirgin Their Daughters by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 04, 2021
Vinnie2000:

This should be a Myth!! Either it's true or False..
But
OP is not Lying! smiley
I have heard of This too.. Maybe not pricking with the Fingers..
But just Scanning/checking the Hymen regions to find out if Dicck don trepass!! cool
lol grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do Parents Use Fingers To Disvirgin Their Daughters by duro4chang(m): 7:48pm On Sep 04, 2021
Lie from the pit of hell
Re: Do Parents Use Fingers To Disvirgin Their Daughters by DeejayTeeno(m): 9:14pm On Sep 04, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Lol,
So you Already believe him? shocked

Nobody uses Preek!!
Wat I have heard is, investigating/scanning of the Vagina.. lipsrsealed cheesy

Nobody uses preeq?? Please what do they use now? Middle Finger shocked
Re: Do Parents Use Fingers To Disvirgin Their Daughters by thatsleepboy1: 9:56pm On Sep 04, 2021
Make nobody pretend abeg, it happens and it is still happening.
Re: Do Parents Use Fingers To Disvirgin Their Daughters by siofra(f): 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2021
EmekaA125:

Technically a virgin is someone whose hymen is still intact.

I've heard of parents inserting native eggs into their daughters vagina as virginity test.
Re: Do Parents Use Fingers To Disvirgin Their Daughters by siofra(f): 10:17pm On Sep 04, 2021
EmekaA125:

With your logic a lesbian is still a virgin.
Re: Do Parents Use Fingers To Disvirgin Their Daughters by Truvelisback(m): 11:12pm On Sep 04, 2021
Na which one be this again? Why is Romance section becoming so boring with senseless topics?

Re: Do Parents Use Fingers To Disvirgin Their Daughters by Itohanmiwa: 7:20am On Sep 05, 2021
I don't mean to sound insulting nor disrespect any region but a friend of mine from a certain state in the east opened up and told me this was a common practice amongst his tribesmen. They slip a finger inside their little girl and disvirgin her in his exact words "to prevent her from getting attached to the first guy she will have sex with". When I heard this from him I was both angry and sad at the same time. Illiteracy is indeed a curse.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The Fastest Passport Processing Immigration Office In Nigeria / I Was Sleeping When My Cousin Entered The Room [EP Thread] / Nigerian Gay Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.