Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views (33593 Views)

10 Alarming Signs You Are Dating Another Woman’s Boo / Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter / Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by Nobody: 12:39am On May 25, 2011
Lets reflections on our ways and our end as we open, http://www.fishthe.net/hell.htm
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by vaLasce(m): 1:35am On May 25, 2011
wat a fantastically made up story,
wat a way2get noticed on almighty NL,
na so ha toto sweet rish?
if u like leave planet earth with ur40somtins years oldmamayoungie and start living in d moon,
ur strictly on ur own!
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by Outstrip(f): 3:03am On May 25, 2011
So the woman already has one marriage that possibly ended in divorce and she wants you to leave yoru wife so that you can be her second experiment. One thing that men do not understand is that if a woman wants you she will do every single thing she can to get you. Until she has you. you will realize then that she is a human being just like the other woman who you totally devastated when you walked away. The sad part is that you have children involved. I hope you get wise and snap out of it before it is too late
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by ShyOne(f): 3:12am On May 25, 2011
@ OP

HOW DARE YOU!!!

You rotten, low down scum! I order you OUT OF NL - DON'T YOU EVER RETURN!!!

Shy-One spits on the thread and walks out!
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by Nobody: 5:06am On May 25, 2011
^^ Is that necessary?
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by Nobody: 5:06am On May 25, 2011
Where the hell is the OP?
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by Zahnda(f): 6:17am On May 25, 2011
Do what makes you happy dude. Even with the best intentions, life happens, poo happens. A marriage shouldn't be a hostage situation. Walk.
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by eridah2007(m): 7:35am On May 25, 2011
J12:

Where the hell is the OP?

OP don Kawasaiki grin grin grin
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by Nicols(m): 8:19am On May 25, 2011
I wonder the kind of spell this adultreous woman has cast on you but I heard that slaps expels spells. If i were close to the op, I'll definitely give him a DIRTY SLAP.
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by Wislet(f): 9:07am On May 25, 2011
Zahnda:

Do what makes you happy dude. Even with the best intentions, life happens, poo happens. A marriage shouldn't be a hostage situation. Walk.
''A marriage shouldn't be a hostage situation, ,'' bla bla bla. Are u right in de head?? Was he in chains wen he took her to the altar before God? Now you want him to commit a great sin before God by abandoning his family-when his wife has not in any way been unfaithful to him?? It is statements like dis that make me question de sanity of some african countries where 'civilization' has eaten up every fibre of dignity!
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by DaDoctor: 10:30am On May 25, 2011
EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST TEACHER, TRY IT AND SEE HOW YOU WOULD END UP!!!!!!!!
U EVEN GET HAND TO POST, THEN U NO GO EVEN GET YOURSELF.
POSTING THIS SHOWS YOU ARE IN UR RIGHT SENSES AND NOT CHARMED, BUT YOU JUST WANT TO BE RANDY/

ABEG WOMAN DEY FINISH FOR LIFE, WEY U WANT END UR CAREER? ABEGI
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by laoak2: 11:14am On May 25, 2011
you seems to be under a very serious spell, you need urgent deliverance, try MFM, it is a serious matter.
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by juman(m): 11:36am On May 25, 2011
laoak2:

you seems to be under a very serious spell, you need urgent deliverance, try MFM, it is a serious matter.

grin grin grin Probabaly he is tied to the woman by LUST not he is under spell. He should redefine his life and stay with his wife and kids.

@Poster wake up you are in deep slumber.  grin grin grin

You want to go and be taking care of someone else children and leave your children to suffer.
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by Soundmind(m): 12:18pm On May 25, 2011
@ Poster.
Pls, i hope you are kidding or what? I do not know what this new woman have that your wife do not have. She is good to you and have not disappointed you and you want to disappoint her just because you saw another sisi. Be ready to divorce her in less then four years, because the way you sound, she is so charming to you, sorry the charm will soon clear from both of your eyes and one will start smelling the other.
If you can run, run as much as you can, if you cannot, crawl away. Do not place your life on the butchers chop board for a piece of meal. Run, run, run.
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by ikooko(m): 1:12pm On May 25, 2011
@ Poster,

unfortunately you didn't say anything about you social and financial status. A married woman wit two kids is only interested in social and financial security of herself and her kids.

I strongly recommend that you be a MAN and confess to your wife. That is the only way to break the spell. If not, you will be deceiving yourself until she trap you with pregnancy.
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by Gr8est: 1:25pm On May 25, 2011
Thanks for all the comments, and I did not run away, I am just keeping quiet and listening.
Also, can guys and ladies stop the insults, u can pass across ur comments without insulting, please.
To those suggesting I see a pastor/marriage counsellor, I think we all know that no pastor will ask me to divorce my wife no matter how bad the situation might seem, so that is no option. However, I think I will stay with my wife and allow my mistress to go.
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by ak47mann(m): 1:32pm On May 25, 2011
poster
why marrying a 40 yrS old naughty woman shocked shocked at list there are so many pretty young girls plenty in nigeria looking for marriage.Are you okay embarassed 40 yrs old woman that one na old cargo undecided undecided your wife will go mad if you left her for old cargo not these young breeds she see everyday in the streets-looking fresh tongue and all that see your head undecided in igbo language they say( ALA DALAADA ADA GO) NA WAAOOO,
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by ShyOne(f): 1:36pm On May 25, 2011
J12:

^^ Is that necessary?

yes - you're right - that's the native in me - sometimes I let her out of her cage to air her grievances. hahahahahahaha

sorry - I got a bit irritated reading this thread - my apologies to the OP

Guy - I don't know what to tell you - smh, smh, smh

You actually have me at a loss.
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by princeonx: 2:02pm On May 25, 2011
My view? bye bye!
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by Gr8est: 2:12pm On May 25, 2011
Following my heart in this circumstance, I think would be disastrous in the long run.
So I think I will follow my brain instead. To those that said it's actually Lust and Infatuation, i agree 100%
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by mecussey(m): 2:50pm On May 25, 2011
There is this thing women now rob on there cunt; the result is that the he goat would keep following them, it's possible you are now a victim. It also has a cure, the girl told me that if you mix milk and something like that, the spirit will leave you. I may ask for you if you are interested because, I was not interested to know then
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by realiforj: 3:08pm On May 25, 2011
i believe the poster is under a strong influence. i will advice he meet his pastor for deliverance. i pity you sooooooooooooooooooo much if you refuse to see your pastor cos you will live to regret it.
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by kemisuga(f): 3:11pm On May 25, 2011
mecussey:

There is this thing women now rob on there womanliness; the result is that the he goat would keep following them, it's possible you are now a victim. It also has a cure, the girl told me that if you mix milk and something like that, the spirit will leave you. I may ask for you if you are interested because, I was not interested to know then
Funny, grin

Think this is just a cooked story. Too fake to be real. undecided
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by Gr8est: 3:30pm On May 25, 2011
@kemisuga,
This is not a cooked up story, u you need to be there to know how it is.
This is the shit that i am in at the moment. Things happen that u just cannot explain how.
Few months ago I would have said this cannot happen to me, but here I am.
If u believe it fine but if u don't, well its up to u.
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by adelegan1: 4:39pm On May 25, 2011
[size=8pt][size=8pt]LET ME ADVISE YOU MARRY THE BOTH OF THEM. DONT MIND PEOPLE ON HERE SAYING ALL KIND OF RUBBISH. WE ARE ALL HUMAN AND OUR FEELING AND EMOTION CAN FLY. NEVER YOU LEAVE YOUR WIFE FOR ANYTHING FOR THE INTEREST OF YOUR CHILDREN. MARRY THE WOMAN AS SECOND WIFE. NOTHING IS WRONG WITH POLYGAMY . [/size][/size]
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by mecussey(m): 5:07pm On May 25, 2011
Yes, humanly speaking, our emotions can fly to any extent but add more problems to your problem. You can simply tell your original wife about this and she may wisely help you seek for God's help, but if she is stupid; I am sorry for you.
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by adelegan1: 5:20pm On May 25, 2011
Never you tell your wife. dont keep the woman outside marry her and make her your second wife if you have the financial power to so
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 25, 2011
Gr8est:

Thanks for all the comments, and I did not run away, I am just keeping quiet and listening.
Also, can guys and ladies stop the insults, u can pass across your comments without insulting, please.
To those suggesting I see a pastor/marriage counsellor, I think we all know that no pastor will ask me to divorce my wife no matter how bad the situation might seem, so that is no option. However, I think I will stay with my wife and allow my mistress to go.

The question is "Can You?"
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by denzel4lyf: 8:19pm On May 25, 2011
Gbam! grin
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by Roland17(m): 10:54pm On May 25, 2011
The thing wen go kill Dog, go first of all comot the Dog sense of smell. dats the way you are heading, you are not even ashamed of publicly saying you have been cheating on your wife,Infact you derive joy in doing it. how do you expect your kids to react to this, if they ever read it? marriage na wa ohhhhhh. if you were from my village, 40 hot strokes on your penis is enough to get you back to your senses.
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by princeparis(m): 8:40am On May 26, 2011
Had it been a single younger woman, my words could have been different but with a forty+ divorced woman. Man! wake up! This is a devil's trap. Woman that age has nothing to offer except liabilities and what can you get out of such relationship, nada. Though in reality marriage is not a smooth ride atmost times but a used car with serious maintenance issues. The partners keep pushing and patching and panel beating till they reach their destinations. So, my guy wake up and mend your marriage.
Re: Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views by olukonla: 9:07am On May 26, 2011
my candid advice is that u forget taking such decision because you might regret it for the rest of your life.
There is an adage that says "the devil you know is better than the angel you dont know. Most of this ladies are pretenders. i mean,Real pretenders. They just want to lure you into marriage then bring there true person to bear.
Guy, i am speaking from experience though i stand to be corrected but am telling you the sincere truth. Remember when you first met your wife(before marriage) and her character,attitude and behaviour, then compare it with when you eventually got married. I mean, the changes aftermath.
Although, it is natural to experience such change(s) due to so many factors but one must be prepared to tackle and overcome such challenge(s) which i believe you are doing.
My advice is that you forget about this lady and move on with your life at least for the sake of the future of your children and GOD. Besides, it is a sin.I wish you the best of decision making

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas / Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? / Girls Fight Naked Over A Man - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.