Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them (30752 Views)

Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage. / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates / Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by jawalis(m): 11:27am On Sep 09, 2021
confirmedniggae:
Good evenning house,

I like to sell my TV so that I will be able to pay for my transportation to fro office for the month of September before I get my first salary here .

I just got a new job that will be fetching me #150,000 per month but my problem is transportion cost .

This is why I want to sell the TV .I will get another one by October or before Christmas

My location is Ojodu ,Agbole ,Akute or Lekki
You’ll get more audience and attention in clearance thread.

1 Like

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Sabadon(m): 11:28am On Sep 09, 2021
Op its okafors law at play.....take it or leave it
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by totosucker(m): 11:28am On Sep 09, 2021
This is deep. Anybody that sleeps with there ex prior to there marriage needs deliverance. It's the spirit of whoredom that's at work. And once you allow your ex to start sleeping with you, it will be difficult to stop

1 Like

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Imustnottalk: 11:28am On Sep 09, 2021
Some girls one prick no dey do Dem until dey taste the whole universe pricks before they rest

1 Like

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Kajaard: 11:28am On Sep 09, 2021
The kind of threads that makes front page these days is nothing short of shocking shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry

2 Likes

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by MufasaLion: 11:28am On Sep 09, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Taiwojon(m): 11:28am On Sep 09, 2021
Well

All adultery and fonicator and also lover of lies to cover lies will have their part in the lake of fire.

Brethren Repent, Jesus love you all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by ahnie: 11:28am On Sep 09, 2021
pocohantas:
This lofe ehn
Poco honestly I just love you grin grin

If to say I be man eeh....I for just snatch you away from your husband grin

2 Likes

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Frales6(f): 11:29am On Sep 09, 2021
Most of them marry who is ready and not who they love. so even after marriage, the nacking continues. Husband go dey husle to take of his family, wife go dey husle to nack her ex. Evil wife and her ex.

4 Likes

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Pineapplelove: 11:29am On Sep 09, 2021
Youthful
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Minesbetter(m): 11:29am On Sep 09, 2021
cool . Cheers to us that severe every connection with our Ex's

3 Likes

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Chithauri(m): 11:29am On Sep 09, 2021
All girls are putas
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Kajaard: 11:30am On Sep 09, 2021
confirmedniggae:
Good evenning house,

I like to sell my TV so that I will be able to pay for my transportation to fro office for the month of September before I get my first salary here .

I just got a new job that will be fetching me #150,000 per month but my problem is transportion cost .

This is why I want to sell the TV .I will get another one by October or before Christmas

Put your advert in the link below. You will get buyers faster there

https://www.nairaland.com/3589456/house-clearance-sales-come-here/2819
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 09, 2021
The future is DNA
They said if my wife tells me she’s pregnant I should ask her to clarify if I’m responsible or not. I shouldn’t just assume it’s mine.

This gender grin

1 Like

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by ahnie: 11:30am On Sep 09, 2021
I was told sex with past ex's is always a banger.

Pls note the **I was told part**
Thank you!
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by confirmedniggae: 11:30am On Sep 09, 2021
Kajaard:

Put your advert in the link below. You will get buyers faster there

https://www.nairaland.com/3589456/house-clearance-sales-come-here/2819

thanks bro
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Kajaard: 11:31am On Sep 09, 2021
ahnie:

Poco honestly I just love you grin grin

If to say I be man eeh....I for just snatch you away from your husband grin

Just tell us you are a lesbian. It's a modern world so no one will insult you tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by noweakness: 11:32am On Sep 09, 2021
lichocho:
Ex too sweet dat is why dem de always de find am for maths..I don carry babe come houx my mama no like am,she come say find your x
nice one
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by confirmedniggae: 11:34am On Sep 09, 2021
jawalis:

You’ll get more audience and attention in clearance thread.

thanks..

done bro..
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by neyoohhh: 11:34am On Sep 09, 2021
pocohantas:
This life ehn. The funniest thing is, if you still give them the EX, their eye go start to chook for another one again.

Human wants are just insatiable…

How else do you explain a man saying he wants a homely and peaceful wife, he marries her, leaves her at home and goes smoking loud with a 200L girl that can’t even cook noodles?

How do you explain a woman prioritizing the financial capability of a partner, only to go knacking her broke EX and even doing giveaway with her husband’s money.

I feel very few humans would have a sensible bargain in this marriage thing. I mean, get a partner that ticks like 7 out of 10, such that their wandering eyes would reduce small.

Many are caught between the partner they want and the partner the society wants.

100%.

Humans are fcked in the head.
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by ERockson: 11:34am On Sep 09, 2021
confirmedniggae:
Good evenning house,

Simply say you want to sell your TV and stop all the story that makes you look unreal.
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by hakym619(m): 11:36am On Sep 09, 2021
confirmedniggae:
Good evenning house,

I'm buying this for 110k
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by TheWolfen(m): 11:37am On Sep 09, 2021
Yes nah the matter we dey solve now grin
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Nickymichy(m): 11:38am On Sep 09, 2021
How much and how many inches
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by izubext007: 11:39am On Sep 09, 2021
This is for Nedu wife and other silly women in the society.

1 Like

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by elganzar(m): 11:39am On Sep 09, 2021
confirmedniggae:
Good evenning house,

You should also try posting it on jiji
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Fiscus105(m): 11:40am On Sep 09, 2021
Isaacmacdon:
Apparently the worst generation in terms of morality and uprightness.

And, I wonder the kind visions these pastors are seeing. And such repulsive behavior is happening right under their nose.

He said, "My people would be without spot or blemish.".

With what I'm seeing, this generation don use engine oil scatter everything and everywhere.

If you are married and you're cheating on your husband or wife with your ex or someone else entirely, if you don't change and repent from your sin, you will be disgraced and die a shameful death. undecided

smiley smiley smiley smiley

Immorality is at peak in naija, i doubt if West involvement in Immorality can match naija own, the level of sexual weirds that are going on among 14 -21 teenager of recent is unimaginable! Thou only few who open eyes wide can see it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by cravingmind: 11:41am On Sep 09, 2021
Please explain this okafor law abeg, I don't understand it and I've been hearing about it.

TriCee:
Lol, e be like this infidelity issue will go round sha. This generation have thrown caution to the wind, reckless lifestyles everywhere.

Now most men don dey look their children with suspicious eyes grin. ''You sure say na me born am''? Lol

Men deceive themselves with Okafor's law, while women deceive themselves with ''I still love him''. You see, infidelity no go end soon.
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Omik1: 11:41am On Sep 09, 2021
confirmedniggae:
Good evenning house,

Why not keep your TV and get loan on one of the online loan apps? since you will be selling your TV at a cost far lesser than the one u want to buy in December or November. The interest you will pay on the loan will be lesser than diff between your selling price and the possible cost of getting another one. Except you are thinking of Total changing your tv because of the rise in salary.

2 Likes

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Angelfrost(m): 11:41am On Sep 09, 2021
It is selfish not to marry your EX, yet you want to sleep with them to ruin your marriage with infidelity, DNA issues and other crisis.. If your EX is disturbing your mind, please leave your partner, don't marry your partner, don't accept bride price, go and marry your EX. How can your parents bring list of things to buy as bride price, yet you go to sleep with your EX who paid nothing

They can't marry their ex because he (or in some cases she) is not 'marriage material or quality'!

This means they love and lust after them (will definitely fvck them when opportunity arises) but cannot and don't want to see them daily, sharing the same space daily.

So, marriage for these people is not about love. Not at all! Marriage for them is about comfort, prestige, status, and legacy! They can marry and live with even a pig or lizard, as long as it elevates them socially and otherwise, but don't expect them to love and stay faithful to them.

This is why those of you getting married should do a thorough research and investigation... Nothing can be as stupid as loving and marrying someone who doesn't feel the same way. Someone marrying you for everything else but love and loyalty!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Osashalom: 11:41am On Sep 09, 2021
LaSenior:
wink

Girls always marry guys who are ready for marriage and can offer them luxury things of life

Only 15% of girls marry because of love
15% is too generous, it's way less than that.
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by faithfull18(f): 11:41am On Sep 09, 2021
Lol, why taking it personal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Four Reasons You're Yet To Find A Serious Woman / Which Number Is Best Arrangement? / Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.