Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them (30747 Views)

Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage. / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates / Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by confirmedniggae: 12:23pm On Sep 09, 2021
ERockson:
You got caught? Hope you are not selling them to them to play bet. Fake man

lols

whatever..if i want money to playbet,would have gotten small loan from online app..

dont be a fool..
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Bamzyriches451: 12:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
Damn,
The main reason I don't breakup violently with any of my ex so I can always go back to shine the kontus, but once you're married we're done
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Omik1: 12:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
confirmedniggae:

fair money is giving me 5k for first time.i dont need such money bro..

Ok. Sorry. I just don't like personal belongings being sold.

All is well
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by batb: 12:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
You guys don't know that is not even about ex's, ex is the low hanging fruit! For some, it is whoever is closer or around and that could be spouse's friends, driver, gateman, neighbors or ex's. I think Nigerian society have repressed women for so long and denied them an environment condusive for them to express their freedom, sexuality and their individuality!
The fact that you marry a woman does not mean that you own her. This is what women are now telling the society that they have needs and if those needs are not met, they can meet those needs else where regardless! There is no need for advice about this, it's a human thing and men have done it for years, women can also do it, women are not less human!
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by confirmedniggae: 12:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
Omik1:

Ok. Sorry. I just don't like personal belongings being sold.

All is well

sometimes,we do this in life .That TV was bough in 2016 and if i sell it now to buy bigger one before december,e no bad..

and beside ,i need money sef
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by DamnnNiggarr: 12:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
JovialJune:

You don't sound intelligent, the men were cheating with single ladies, as in side hen, we are talking of marriage here, or didn't you see the rest of my comment?
okay!
You win.
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Kajaard: 12:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
ahnie:

Les kini?
Modern world ni,outdated spirit ko.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by pocohantas(f): 12:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
ahnie:

Poco honestly I just love you grin grin

If to say I be man eeh....I for just snatch you away from your husband grin

I am flattered embarassed embarassed. Thank God say you no be man, make you no come add to my daily temptation. cheesy
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by ERockson: 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
confirmedniggae:

lols

whatever..if i want money to playbet,would have gotten small loan from online app..

dont be a fool..

Honestly, I'm not intending to tag you bad. It's not a good habit to always put personal belongings for sales at every slight need
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by ahnie: 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
pocohantas:

I am flattered embarassed embarassed. Thank God say you no be man, make you no come add to my daily temptation. cheesy
Lol Poco!
Warmest regards bye!
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by CSTRR: 12:31pm On Sep 09, 2021
Any woman that is old enough to marry should be old enough to have sense.

I can't start advising anybody.

Everybody have their lives to live.
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by bukatyne(f): 12:32pm On Sep 09, 2021
pocohantas:
This life ehn. The funniest thing is, if you still give them the EX, their eye go start to chook for another one again.

Human wants are just insatiable…

How else do you explain a man saying he wants a homely and peaceful wife, he marries her, leaves her at home and goes smoking loud with a 200L girl that can’t even cook noodles?

How do you explain a woman prioritizing the financial capability of a partner, only to go knacking her broke EX and even doing giveaway with her husband’s money.

I feel very few humans would have a sensible bargain in this marriage thing. I mean, get a partner that ticks like 7 out of 10, such that their wandering eyes would reduce small.

Many are caught between the partner they want and the partner the society wants.

Was just going to say the bold.

Genuinely knowing yourself, flexibility & contentment is key.
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by ahnie: 12:32pm On Sep 09, 2021
Kajaard:

grin grin grin grin grin
You really shocked my shock with your mentions!
Omoh!!!!!na to dey give you chance naim remain oh.
grin grin
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by becky39000(m): 12:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
confirmedniggae:
Good evenning house,

I like to sell my TV so that I will be able to pay for my transportation to fro office for the month of September before I get my first salary here .

I just got a new job that will be fetching me #150,000 per month but my problem is transportion cost .

This is why I want to sell the TV .I will get another one by October or before Christmas

My location is Ojodu ,Agbole ,Akute or Lekki

I really don't see any reason for the long talk. You want to sell a TV simple! Instead of the unnecessary explanation.
Now some peeps seeing this will belive ur desperate & start pricing cheaply!!!

Always avoid the urge to shalaye angry

Happy Sales anyaway
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Kajaard: 12:34pm On Sep 09, 2021
ahnie:

You really shocked my shock with your mentions!
Omoh!!!!!na to dey give you chance naim remain oh.
grin grin

Na joke na cheesy

You know with the stress in this country one just needs to find sometime for fun and laughs so we don't die young cheesy
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by bukatyne(f): 12:35pm On Sep 09, 2021
ahnie:
I was told sex with past ex's is always a banger.

Pls note the **I was told part**
Thank you!

See how I dey use Isoko eyes look you cheesy
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by CSTRR: 12:35pm On Sep 09, 2021
Even if you wan fucckkk like the whoree that you are.

Use a damn condom.

It's not a must you feel that wandering dicck flesh to flesh and take his spermm into your filthy vagina.

Use a condom, and spare your husband a lifetime of sorrow and regret.

1 Like

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by sencekompis: 12:35pm On Sep 09, 2021
In this part of the world i live, this is not an issue, 85% western European are honest to one another,Unfortunately Nigeria is the alpha and omega of all lies and deceit
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by ahnie: 12:37pm On Sep 09, 2021
bukatyne:

See how I dey use Isoko eyes look you cheesy

Choi.....bukat na tell em girls tell me oh.
Lolz@the isoko eyes grin grin grin
(Memories)
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by confirmedniggae: 12:39pm On Sep 09, 2021
ERockson:
Honestly, I'm not intending to tag you bad. It's not a good habit to always put personal belongings for sales at every slight need

this is my chat with my wife yesterday..just to prove i am not armed robber.

one day,u will find yourself in worse situation..

the fact that i am selling my TV does not mean i am armed robber or gambler.

i am an accountant and things go bad sometimes and for the fact ,i have told everyone here why i am sellin the TV.

So,whats the problem you stalking me?

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by ERockson: 12:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
confirmedniggae:

this is my chat with my wife yesterday..just to prove i am not armed robber.

one day,u will find yourself in worse situation..

the fact that i am selling my TV does not mean i am armed robber or gambler.

i am an accountant and things go bad sometimes and for the fact ,i have told everyone here why i am sellin the TV.

So,whats the problem you stalking me?

It is well with you Bro
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Ahmback(m): 12:43pm On Sep 09, 2021
Beebah2000:
The Future is DNA Test cheesy cheesy
Na wa ooo. Which kind of generation be this one??
The most painful thing be say, she know say no be your pikin you dey take care of.
Chai...!! Fear women way still dey talk to their ex.
my love your you don dey shalaye! you don dey get sense small small shocked shocked
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by confirmedniggae: 12:43pm On Sep 09, 2021
ERockson:
It is well with you Bro

i just hate when people tag anyone trying to sell his or her belonging scammer or armed robber .

Human beings are so wicked and always like to take advantages of one problem..

But it is well.If i could not sell it,it will still be mine ....
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by suffering: 12:46pm On Sep 09, 2021
Since OP was quick to delete his/her account then there’s no need to waste brainpower thinking up a reason.
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by valdes00(m): 12:47pm On Sep 09, 2021
confirmedniggae:
Good evenning house,

I like to sell my TV so that I will be able to pay for my transportation to fro office for the month of September before I get my first salary here .

I just got a new job that will be fetching me #150,000 per month but my problem is transportion cost .
V

This is why I want to sell the TV .I will get another one by October or before Christmas

How. Much
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by confirmedniggae: 12:48pm On Sep 09, 2021
valdes00:

How. Much

0 8 1 2 5 1 5 9 7 8 whatsapp bro
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by zinizta: 12:49pm On Sep 09, 2021
women are emotional beings - know this and know peace
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Daraph(m): 12:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
confirmedniggae:
Good evenning house,

edit one of the pictures that you uploaded and input your phone number there
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by SLOVFO(m): 12:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
Mrkumareze:

Okafor's law in action. You can't just overcome it easily

You can overcome it by cutting off totally from your ex. Sometimes you have got to take mean and difficult decisions with respect to issues involving your ex. The Bible's advise is "FLEE".
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ahmback:
my love your you don dey shalaye! you don dey get sense small small shocked shocked
who be your love? grin grin grin
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by valdes00(m): 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
confirmedniggae:

0 8 1 2 5 1 5 9 7 8 whatsapp bro
Number not complete... Its 10 digits
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Hassanmaye(m): 12:56pm On Sep 09, 2021
Omik1:

Some will give three months repayment period... I don't know how much u want but try fairmonie if you want to loan. But pay back on your due dates so you won't pay extra....
Don't ever try to collect loan with this loan apps

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jim Iyke's Message To Uche Jombo On Her Birthday (photos) / Four Reasons You're Yet To Find A Serious Woman / Which Number Is Best Arrangement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.