Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,285 members, 7,846,299 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

I Think My Sister Is Gay - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Sister Is Gay (2836 Views)

Please Advice!! My Elder Sister Is In A Dilemma Right Now / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think My Sister Is Gay by shogsman(m): 2:07pm On Sep 10, 2021
My little sister is 26 years old,this is a very articulate, beautiful,eloquent masters degree holder who was born and raised up in naija at least for the most part.for the sake of privacy I aiint going to get into too much details, just enough to show why I am suspecting her.
I watched this girl grow up in a normal typical yoruba household with 3 Male siblings and to my best of knowledge she's always got boys at her heels yearning for her attention as early as 17years of age which was about the time she was preparing to go to college.
What I've always known about her relationship is that she was never really committed to them,it was always a matter of convenience for her,but I just thought she was just different and biding her time.
This is a girl that has never seen any man as attractive no matter how much we or I pry,but like I said we never thought anything of it.
She went to Shreveport,USA for her bsc and ultimately her msc for almost 8years.
Like a responsible big brother I look her up time to time to check up on her and try to see what is going on with her life,because we happen to be the closest in the family, what I notice is that there is always a particular caucasian girl in the background whenever I Skype her which was once in a month at least .
At first I thought it was just a friend crashing at her place because I know she doesn't have a roommate she doesn't live in a frat house or even in school ,but this two seems particularly close cos they post pictures and pretty much everything together.
To burst the bubble, a couple of weeks ago she came back here for a wellness check or an holiday so we really connected, I haven't seen her in like 2 years so we had a lot to talk about which most definitely include relationship talks.but of course she just got back and I have to let her breathe first because my sister loves her space, she's not really the talkative kind.
A couple of days went by she came to my house to spend the night,she wanted to pay for a delivery online, poor girl thought her accounts will work here seamlessly but unfortunately the payment didn't go through so I took her phone to find a way around it.
Curiosity had me so I strolled into her gallery to find pictures of a sexy tall blonde replicating all over the phone, this pictures were personal pictures if I might add,I felt guilty for denying them their privacy but I was curious still so i checked messages, emails etc and yeah my suspicions were true.
This particular girl calls her like 3 times a day,they pretty much talk all the time really, it was during one of this calls I asked my sister who she was, she answered that it's just someone close to her back in the states, I slipped up and told her about the pictures so she got angry and left which was understandable.
What I deduced from their chats and all is that they've been dating for 5 years now and their relationship is pretty much open because my sister is in contact with both of the girl's parent.
Eventually I reached out to my sister again and apologized for going through her emails and I pretty much pressed her until she confirmed everything.
I was taken back a bit so I said to her,it is just a fling right,to which she replied ''big bro i don't do flings I am going to marry her''.
The problem now is that our parents are traditional especially our mother there is no way they will accept she is gay,and I know for a fact that this will definitely not stop my sister because she is a very resolute girl and she and the girl appears to be madly in love with each other ,the girl even had her name tattooed visibly on her neck.
I don't know what my next course of action should be now because I want to try and avoid creating any rift between her and our parents.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Sister Is Gay by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bi
Another lost bi please allow her back to the states.
Nigeria lost her about 5 years ago.

12 Likes

Re: I Think My Sister Is Gay by shogsman(m): 2:13pm On Sep 10, 2021
I welcome suggestions from mature well spoken and intelligent minds please. Take note of the adjectives

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Sister Is Gay by Davash222(m): 2:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
big bro i don't do flings I am going to marry her''.
She even called you Big Bro to buttress her point.

The Western civilization don carry your sister go and there's nothing you can do.

18 Likes

Re: I Think My Sister Is Gay by Botking: 2:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
Story story story

Leave her with her life, as long she reside in the states, no issues.

She shouldn't consider bringing it back home, because family will be devastated by her lifestyle.

Just keep continuing praying for her

6 Likes

Re: I Think My Sister Is Gay by Righteousness2(m): 2:16pm On Sep 10, 2021
This is no longer a matter of "you think"!
Your Sister is involved in homosexualism.

The Matter of homosexuality is beyond what you see in the Physical. Using Force on her may yield nothing.

Here is what I will do if I was in your shoes.

Firstly, be bold and Courageous to tell her that what she is involved in is evil, unnatural, Wickedness and abomination against GOD. Do not spare the truth. Tell her without Fighting her.

Secondly, which is the Most Important, Stand in the Gap for her in Prayers to God. Contend with the Spirits and kingdoms of such abomination on your knees.
It is the Spirtual that Controls the Physical.
I Believe the Mercy of God will redeem her.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Sister Is Gay by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 10, 2021
as an average person, I'll say use wisdom. But as a Christian, I'll tell you point-blank, homosexuality is a perversion. I know you love your sister, but that ship is totally out of God's will for our sexuality. I pray God reveals Himself to her, and as she beholds His glory, every sexual perversion will melt off.

6 Likes

Re: I Think My Sister Is Gay by Yankee0071(m): 2:16pm On Sep 10, 2021
Dear big bruh, you've tried your best i guess. (time to take a few steps back) the gal is pretty determined & her mind is made already. She grew up in a free world where anything goes. (she can get married legally if she so chooses).
As for ur parents it ain't up to them, she shouldn't even carry them along coz they'll never understand.... HML to her in addy! (her happiness is all that matters!)

6 Likes

Re: I Think My Sister Is Gay by shogsman(m): 2:19pm On Sep 10, 2021
Lollittaa:
as an average person, I'll say use wisdom. But as a Christian, I'll tell you point-blank, homosexuality is a perversion. I know you love your sister, but that ship is totally out of God's will for our sexuality. I pray God reveals Himself to her, and as she beholds His glory, every sexual perversion will melt off.
We are not religious so in reality we could'nt care less about this

4 Likes

Re: I Think My Sister Is Gay by chatinent: 2:20pm On Sep 10, 2021
It's common in the States.

Uncle who went there is all afropop and pampers.

I pray she comes back to her senses.
Re: I Think My Sister Is Gay by lilvicky68(m): 2:20pm On Sep 10, 2021
Lollittaa:
Omo.. I'm impressed

1 Like

Re: I Think My Sister Is Gay by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 10, 2021
She's 26 and an adult. If she has chosen to be a lesbian, that's her choice. You don't have any say on her sexual orientation, unfortunately.

8 Likes

Re: I Think My Sister Is Gay by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 10, 2021
lilvicky68:

Omo.. I'm impressed
Don't be.
Re: I Think My Sister Is Gay by shogsman(m): 2:24pm On Sep 10, 2021
Yankee0071:
Dear big bruh, you've tried your best i guess. (time to take a few steps back) the gal is pretty determined & her mind is made already. She grew up in a free world where anything goes. (she can get married legally if she so chooses).
As for ur parents it ain't up to them, she shouldn't even carry them along coz they'll never understand.... HML to her in addy! (her happiness is all that matters!)
I suppose it is unrealistic to be telling her what to do at her age,I hope her mum and dad sees it that way too

1 Like

Re: I Think My Sister Is Gay by lilvicky68(m): 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
Lollittaa:

Don't be.
Oya come and unimpress me na..
Re: I Think My Sister Is Gay by DaddyRochie1642: 2:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
shogsman:

We are not religious so in reality we could'nt care less about this

The Lord is your Strength grin
Re: I Think My Sister Is Gay by Serialchiller(f): 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
She’s not a child anymore and since she’s confirmed to you that she’s queer,the only thing you should do as a loving big brother is to accept her and support her,it’s not that hard really. Not everyone is going to be straight.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think My Sister Is Gay by culf: 2:57pm On Sep 10, 2021
Pray for her and let her know that she risk losing her family here, if she says OK, let her be.

I don't discriminate but I won't relate or be close to any relative that decides to be gay
Re: I Think My Sister Is Gay by Fvckyouall: 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2021
shogsman:
My little sister is 26 years old,this is a very articulate, beautiful,eloquent masters degree holder who was born and raised up in naija at least for the most part.for the sake of privacy I aiint going to get into too much details, just enough to show why I am suspecting her.
I watched this girl grow up in a normal typical yoruba household with 3 Male siblings and to my best of knowledge she's always got boys at her heels yearning for her attention as early as 17years of age which was about the time she was preparing to go to college.
What I've always known about her relationship is that she was never really committed to them,it was always a matter of convenience for her,but I just thought she was just different and biding her time.
This is a girl that has never seen any man as attractive no matter how much we or I pry,but like I said we never thought anything of it.
She went to Shreveport,USA for her bsc and ultimately her msc for almost 8years.
Like a responsible big brother I look her up time to time to check up on her and try to see what is going on with her life,because we happen to be the closest in the family, what I notice is that there is always a particular caucasian girl in the background whenever I Skype her which was once in a month at least .
At first I thought it was just a friend crashing at her place because I know she doesn't have a roommate she doesn't live in a frat house or even in school ,but this two seems particularly close cos they post pictures and pretty much everything together.
To burst the bubble, a couple of weeks ago she came back here for a wellness check or an holiday so we really connected, I haven't seen her in like 2 years so we had a lot to talk about which most definitely include relationship talks.but of course she just got back and I have to let her breathe first because my sister loves her space, she's not really the talkative kind.
A couple of days went by she came to my house to spend the night,she wanted to pay for a delivery online, poor girl thought her accounts will work here seamlessly but unfortunately the payment didn't go through so I took her phone to find a way around it.
Curiosity had me so I strolled into her gallery to find pictures of a sexy tall blonde replicating all over the phone, this pictures were personal pictures if I might add,I felt guilty for denying them their privacy but I was curious still so i checked messages, emails etc and yeah my suspicions were true.
This particular girl calls her like 3 times a day,they pretty much talk all the time really, it was during one of this calls I asked my sister who she was, she answered that it's just someone close to her back in the states, I slipped up and told her about the pictures so she got angry and left which was understandable.
What I deduced from their chats and all is that they've been dating for 5 years now and their relationship is pretty much open because my sister is in contact with both of the girl's parent.
Eventually I reached out to my sister again and apologized for going through her emails and I pretty much pressed her until she confirmed everything.
I was taken back a bit so I said to her,it is just a fling right,to which she replied ''big bro i don't do flings I am going to marry her''.
The problem now is that our parents are traditional especially our mother there is no way they will accept she is gay,and I know for a fact that this will definitely not stop my sister because she is a very resolute girl and she and the girl appears to be madly in love with each other ,the girl even had her name tattooed visibly on her neck.
I don't know what my next course of action should be now because I want to try and avoid creating any rift between her and our parents.

She is an adult so mind your fvcking business

4 Likes

Re: I Think My Sister Is Gay by bigpicture001: 3:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
Send ur child to America at ur own peril..... Only adult children, know left from right when they get there.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Sister Is Gay by nkiliuzo(m): 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
she seems to have made up her mind and she's clearly into girls, there's nothing you can do but give her your blessings! no way any Nigerian parent will allow this especially traditional ones, what will be will be

3 Likes

Re: I Think My Sister Is Gay by Solsix(m): 4:01pm On Sep 10, 2021
There is nothing u can do for her right now. Only the grace of God can save her now. I suggest you take her to God

1 Like

Re: I Think My Sister Is Gay by MufasaLion: 4:03pm On Sep 10, 2021
She's a grown ass woman. She's made her decision and yes, you might not be happy with it but please, accept her for who she is.

You can't changer her. Find a way in your heart to accept her and her life choices.

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Sister Is Gay by Lazycyndy(f): 4:06pm On Sep 10, 2021
If you know the number of lesbian women that are married to men and the number of gay men that are married to women, you go shock.

We should stop telling ourselves lies, getting attracted to the same sex is completely natural and the earlier we accept that the better.

8 Likes

Re: I Think My Sister Is Gay by MisterMan123456: 4:26pm On Sep 10, 2021
undecided
Re: I Think My Sister Is Gay by wallay77(m): 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
this one is deep...everybody with him own problem...make dem arrange one man to bleep hell outta her...when she see how sweet dick is compare to hand
.she go do normal
Re: I Think My Sister Is Gay by LionTiger(m): 5:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
Your Sister a g** or Lesbian?
Super Story .
Re: I Think My Sister Is Gay by Nwchkwgz: 5:50pm On Sep 10, 2021
Lazycyndy:
If you know the number of lesbian women that are married to men and the number of gay men that are married to women, you go shock.

We should stop telling ourselves lies, getting attracted to the same sex is completely natural and the earlier we accept that the better.
Madam no start
Women eh
From serpent to fallen angels to Delilah to everything it’s always you people.. una to like bad thing

3 Likes

Re: I Think My Sister Is Gay by flokii: 5:53pm On Sep 10, 2021
@It's sad really, but I don't think there is much you can do about it.. if you press further she'll likely block you and that ends it for you two.

This reminds me of one movie on prom where the black girl's mom was all out against the white gay girl that wanted to take her gay partner to prom, not knowing her daughter was actually the white girl's gay partner. The freedom and anomalies in the Western world are just too much. Raise kids there at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Sister Is Gay by Matheusmartin: 6:06pm On Sep 10, 2021
bigpicture001:
Send ur child to America at ur own peril..... Only adult children, know left from right when they get there.....
If the Nigerian govt decides to reverse to anti gay law, we are going to be surprised at the huge number of gays that have been living among us..

We have them plenty in school hostels. Both boys and girls hostel.
Re: I Think My Sister Is Gay by Matheusmartin: 6:07pm On Sep 10, 2021
culf:
Pray for her and let her know that she risk losing her family here, if she says OK, let her be.

[/b]I don't discriminate but I won't relate or be close to any relative that decides to be gay [b]
Your cup of tea.
Re: I Think My Sister Is Gay by Idamond: 6:12pm On Sep 10, 2021
can I have her contact let be friends so we can be bathing together as friends cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Feel My "Bad" Ex Is On The Winning Side Nd I Am On The Losing Side. / Switching Roles/Shoe On The Other Foot / Naija Church Gals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.