Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

What Did Weston Mckennie Do With Christian Pulisic's Sister In USMNT Hotel? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did Weston Mckennie Do With Christian Pulisic's Sister In USMNT Hotel? (4961 Views)

I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? / I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) / I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did Weston Mckennie Do With Christian Pulisic's Sister In USMNT Hotel? by eldorado144: 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
While the United States Men's National Team hotel were preparing for their 4-1 win over Honduras last week, Juve star Weston McKennie was infamously sent packing from the camp for breaking the team's protocols regarding covid. undecided
McKennie allegedly brought in a lady into the team's hotel.

In the wake of the incident, source have claimed that the said visitor was someone close to the team. While media houses in North American claim that the midfielder was having an aff*ir with Devyn Pulisic the sister of Christian Pulisic. shocked

Since then, Devyn Pulisic has become a popular search term among internet users as many are seeking to know what really happened between herself and Weston. Read the story here: https://newsblits.com/24/who-is-devyn-pulisic-and-why-is-she-suddenly-trending-online/

2 Shares

Re: What Did Weston Mckennie Do With Christian Pulisic's Sister In USMNT Hotel? by RioCarputo(m): 8:21pm On Sep 13, 2021
wow it's gonna very interesting. oya complete ham ooo.

1 Like

Re: What Did Weston Mckennie Do With Christian Pulisic's Sister In USMNT Hotel? by Sonnobax15(m): 8:31pm On Sep 13, 2021
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: What Did Weston Mckennie Do With Christian Pulisic's Sister In USMNT Hotel? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2021
E no concern nairaland undecided undecided
Re: What Did Weston Mckennie Do With Christian Pulisic's Sister In USMNT Hotel? by Commentor: 8:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
Badt guy.

(1) (Reply)

See the Girl dat Scammed Me. Photos / I Done Stock My Fridge Before Dollar Rise Again: Photo / Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.