Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Would U Skip A First Date Because Of Rain? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would U Skip A First Date Because Of Rain? (3645 Views)

2years After; Why Must My Heart Always Skip A Beat? / Shy Guys Who Can't Find A Woman To Date Because They Are So Scared Of: / I'm Doubting This Date Because The Girl Is Taller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would U Skip A First Date Because Of Rain? by dealordea(m): 2:23pm On May 25, 2011
A friend send this to me through email and i thought i did share with my NL colleagues,
I talked to her last night and explained that since it was expected to rain we should reschedule because NASTY WEATHER is not good for a first meeting. Now if we already knew each other I would go but I like that first meeting to be on a nice day or night?

Anyone agree? I just don't feel like holding umbrella in the pouring rain on a first meet. First Meets should be on nice evenings always. So the girl agreed didn't agree and everything was called shot,
Re: Would U Skip A First Date Because Of Rain? by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 25, 2011
Well it depends on availability and also the circumstances as far as how we met.
Besides *there are plenty of inside things folks can do when it is raining outside  smiley
such as going to a movie, going bowling, taking her to a restaurant, taking a stroll
through a mall, going to a club (dance or poetry wink) ; etc.

(*s3x is NOT included [size=5pt]190[/size]!! lol)
Re: Would U Skip A First Date Because Of Rain? by djakarta(m): 3:16pm On May 25, 2011
if the girl is worth, i will risk it for her sake
Re: Would U Skip A First Date Because Of Rain? by MrCork17: 3:18pm On May 25, 2011
deal_ordea (m). since your ugly, any girl will gladly skip a date with u! undecided
Re: Would U Skip A First Date Because Of Rain? by iice(f): 3:22pm On May 25, 2011
I would if it starts raining before i leave the house. I no like stress.
Re: Would U Skip A First Date Because Of Rain? by MrCork17: 3:24pm On May 25, 2011
iice (f). Madam can i date you so u dont ban me anymore? wink
Re: Would U Skip A First Date Because Of Rain? by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 25, 2011
Mr, Cork:

deal_ordea (m). since your ugly, any girl will gladly skip a date with u! undecided

lol, hey! He is not ugly. cheesy

At Post:

If its an ordinary rain and not a strong typhoon, then I will go. Anyway, the rain will make the first date more naturally romantic. Imagine the walk in the rain while holding the umbrella together and getting the fun of being wet. wink
Re: Would U Skip A First Date Because Of Rain? by MrCork17: 3:29pm On May 25, 2011
Eyah (f) how can u say he is not ugly when he ugly? Sweery, can u cook and clean? wink
Re: Would U Skip A First Date Because Of Rain? by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 25, 2011
Mr, Cork:

iice (f). Madam can i date you so u dont ban me anymore?  wink

She ought to ban you just for logging in today.  tongue
Re: Would U Skip A First Date Because Of Rain? by MrCork17: 3:35pm On May 25, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

She ought to ban you just for logging in today.  tongue

sweery why are you always so colorgragoalated?? undecided
Re: Would U Skip A First Date Because Of Rain? by r231(m): 3:37pm On May 25, 2011
if i don't have a car YES grin
Re: Would U Skip A First Date Because Of Rain? by 190: 3:38pm On May 25, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Well it depends on availability and also the circumstances as far as how we met.
Besides *there are plenty of inside things folks can do when it is raining outside  smiley
such as going to a movie, going bowling, taking her to a restaurant, taking a stroll
through a mall, going to a club (dance or poetry  wink) ; etc.

(*s3x is NOT included [size=5pt]190[/size]!! lol)

Not in my dictionary angry
Re: Would U Skip A First Date Because Of Rain? by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 25, 2011
Mr, Cork:

sweery why are you always so colorgragoalated?? undecided

Why are you a crack head? undecided

190:

Not in my dictionary angry

'mshceww' undecided undecided
Re: Would U Skip A First Date Because Of Rain? by MrCork17: 3:41pm On May 25, 2011
MzDarkSkin. i will probably stand u up again & again if i date you wink
Re: Would U Skip A First Date Because Of Rain? by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 25, 2011
Mr, Cork:

MzDarkSkin. i will probably stand u up again & again [size=18pt]if i date you[/size] wink

well luckily for us both that won't happen. cheesy cheesy
Re: Would U Skip A First Date Because Of Rain? by MrCork17: 3:47pm On May 25, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

well luckily for us both that won't happen.  cheesy cheesy

HALT THERE. may i remind you that i drive a 2007 Range Rover Sport with metalick alloy will!! angry
Re: Would U Skip A First Date Because Of Rain? by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 25, 2011
Mr, Cork:

HALT THERE. may i remind you that i drive a 2007 Range Rover Sport with metalick alloy will!!  angry

You've rented another one? cool. What color is it this time?  cheesy
Re: Would U Skip A First Date Because Of Rain? by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 25, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Eyah (f) how can u say he is not ugly when he ugly? Sweery, can u cook and clean? wink

Coz, you have eye problem grin Yes, I can cook Cork and clean Cork using muriatic acid. grin
Re: Would U Skip A First Date Because Of Rain? by MrCork17: 4:07pm On May 25, 2011
Eyah:

Coz, you have eye problem grin Yes, I can cook Cork and clean Cork using muriatic acid. grin

Eyah <<<<< Evil Which!! angry
Re: Would U Skip A First Date Because Of Rain? by MMM3(m): 4:56pm On May 25, 2011
they re lots of cars in my garage.
Re: Would U Skip A First Date Because Of Rain? by MrCork17: 5:01pm On May 25, 2011
deal_ordea. bro, u didnt have moiney for bus? undecided
Re: Would U Skip A First Date Because Of Rain? by dealordea(m): 9:35pm On May 25, 2011
@Mr cock Saga, It didn't happen to me, it happen to a friend
Re: Would U Skip A First Date Because Of Rain? by Advocator: 9:39pm On May 25, 2011
OP It all defend with how much you like the girl & how lazy you are!
Re: Would U Skip A First Date Because Of Rain? by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 25, 2011
@poster
unless there is a damn hurricane/storm outside, the rain cannot stop me from going on a date, never has, never will AND anyone who gives me that cheap excuse will be automatically deleted from my phone.
Re: Would U Skip A First Date Because Of Rain? by dealordea(m): 6:41am On May 26, 2011
Eyah <<<<< Evil Which!! Angry

Don't you dare call her that, Naa you get real eye problem
Re: Would U Skip A First Date Because Of Rain? by MrsChima1(f): 4:40pm On May 26, 2011
What she or he is afraid they will melt during the rain?  undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

What If You Find Out That Your "Decent" Wife Is A Retired Badoo 5 Star General? / Lol- Checkout What This Girl Tweeted After Her Man Beat Her Black & Blue / Is It Ok To Taste A Lady Before You Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.