Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! (10943 Views)

My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly / A Girl Is Addicted To Me Like A Drug And It Killing Me / Masturbation Is Killing Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Gentleboy15: 7:08pm On Mar 16, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by JAOS(m): 7:15pm On Mar 16, 2020
she is a good girl how i wish her man is faithful to her too

2 Likes

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by donbachi(m): 7:27pm On Mar 16, 2020
"will continue later"...d girl say she get bobo...wetin u wan tell us again...make e no be sey na wetin my mind dey tell me u wan do oo.

6 Likes

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Gentleboy15: 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2020
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Gentleboy15: 8:13pm On Mar 16, 2020
JAOS:
she is a good girl how i wish her man is faithful to her too
she is ooo.
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Gentleboy15: 8:14pm On Mar 16, 2020
donbachi:
"will continue later"...d girl say she get bobo...wetin u wan tell us again...make e no be sey na wetin my mind dey tell me u wan do oo.
lol... what's on your mind?
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by donbachi(m): 8:16pm On Mar 16, 2020
Gentleboy15:
lol... what's on your mind?
will continue later...

1 Like

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Gentleboy15: 8:20pm On Mar 16, 2020
donbachi:
will continue later...
Continue now abeg.
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by donbachi(m): 8:22pm On Mar 16, 2020
Gentleboy15:
Continue now abeg.
u'r d originator of " will continue later"..u first.

1 Like

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Stacyomolola(f): 8:30pm On Mar 16, 2020
U are so good with sweet words right, confused and misplaced semen
I blame her more for going to see a guy on the first day and having carnal knowledge with him same day.
Slowpokes

11 Likes

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Gentleboy15: 8:37pm On Mar 16, 2020
Stacyomolola:
I blame her more for going to see a guy on the first day and having carnal knowledge with him same day.
Slowpokes
What exactly is your point madam? Read in between lines please.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Godsonjolly: 8:37pm On Mar 16, 2020
Stacyomolola:
Slowpokes

Exactly. So annoying and painful that she fell
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 16, 2020
Poor girl is probably feeling guilty... Just let her be for now.

2 Likes

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Gentleboy15: 8:42pm On Mar 16, 2020
Godsonjolly:

Exactly. So annoying and painful that she fell
What's annoying ooo?
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Gentleboy15: 8:44pm On Mar 16, 2020
Ariza:
Poor girl is probably feeling guilty... Just let her be for now.
Thanks jhawe. This is the kind of reply I want.
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by GANAYAD: 8:46pm On Mar 16, 2020
Sorry to put sand for your garri, go for HIV test

6 Likes

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Gentleboy15: 8:48pm On Mar 16, 2020
GANAYAD:
Sorry to put sand for your garri, go for HIV test
Yeeeee. My heart skipped. Haaaaaa... Mogbe.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 16, 2020
Sometimes you think you are the hunter when in reality you are the bush meat.

2 Likes

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Gentleboy15: 8:58pm On Mar 16, 2020
AllforJesus7:
Sometimes you think you are the hunter when in reality you are the bush meat.
Hehehehe..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Mryacks: 9:07pm On Mar 16, 2020
Gentleboy15:

I froze for like 10seconds. The reply was definitely not what I was expecting. It dawned upon me that I missed out on her. I remembered how I meet her and how the conversations flowed like an ocean. I could not help but think about how calm, beautiful and eloquent she was. Her shape was mind blowing. I only see that in movies or randomly. She carried herself while walking in such a beautiful manner. I was determined not to give up.

I called her after 5days...lol. I am a busy guy and we all know It's not easy surviving in Lagos. She answered calmly as usual. I inquired about her forthcoming exam and all our discussion was about the examination. I aired my opinion, I gave her candid advice and ended the call. We ended it this time around on a high note. I was happy.

2days later, I called her again and asked for a meeting nearby. She paused for seconds and managed to utter 'okay'. We decided to meet a place not far from her street. We agreed to meet by 7pm.

The meeting was a success. I enjoyed every bit of the discussion and I am convinced she did aswell. During the course of the discussion, I took my time to get to know her better, I also used the opportunity to introduce myself better.

We meet a day after the first meeting at the same place and time. I asked to use to the opportunity to know my house since we are staying quite close. It was such a coincidence, I never knew she was staying close to my area. I have never seen her around. All thanks to school sha.

Walked her down to my house. We talked and connected so deep. I asked to hold her hands but she declined. She gave in upon my consistent requests. We stopped at my gate. We went back to her house. On our way back, she asked me: "Why are you interested in me, I want to know." I knew this was the chance. I stopped both of us from walking, and I began to say all those sweet sweet words. I never knew I was good at that ooo. I was impressed at myself. She held my hands tight as I dazzled through with insane lines. We got to her house and I managed a hug oooo.

After a week of calls and chats. I put it to her to pay me a visit and she obliged. I was stunned. I asked myself "is this really happening?"

On the day we were to meet, i arranged the house and put everything in order. She came and was quite astonished about the compound and our house (I never talked about it).

I offered her drinks but she refused to drink anything. She was just trying to be safe. I hailed her for being sensitive. The atmosphere was so serene. Fan blowing at us. She was on an armless gown... Haaaaa... He curve na die.

We talked at length and one thing led to the other. We had sex. It was mind blowing. She was tight as anything. She did all her possible best to stopped at kissing but my mind games (may God forgive me) was too strong for her. My monstrous arsenal was just waving at her in full swing. It was a sweet experience for me but a bitter sweet experience for her according to what she said afterwards.

She made me realize that she has not given her boyfriend an ordinary kiss. She was beating herself. She accused me of being too hard to resist.... I know in my mind. I assured her of my love for her which I really meant.

She changed after the event. She blocked me om all social media platforms. She even barred my number. It's been 3 weeks now. If I call with another line she ends the call moment she discover it is me.

I am confused.

What exactly is my fault...

Let her be for now pls... She is confused and dissapointed at herself for falling for the temptation and also probably feeling guilty for betraying her boyfriend....
You didn't act in a way that portray the gentleman you claim to be...

12 Likes

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Gentleboy15: 9:09pm On Mar 16, 2020
Mryacks:

Let her be for now pls... She is confused and dissapointed at herself for falling for the temptation and also probably feeling guilty for betraying her boyfriend....
You didn't act in a way that portray the gentleman you claim to be...
Thanks man.

1 Like

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 16, 2020
Stacyomolola:
Slowpokes
first day, second day, many days?.....sex is sex

8 Likes

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:24pm On Mar 16, 2020
It's like this Nigeria isn't hot for all of us o. I can't fathom dying on woman's matter in this hot naija

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Gentleboy15: 9:35pm On Mar 16, 2020
Lostz:
first day, second day, many days?.....sex is sex
lol... Her only problem was it been on the first day.
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Gentleboy15: 9:35pm On Mar 16, 2020
tensazangetsu20:
It's like this Nigeria isn't hot for all of us o. I can't fathom dying on woman's matter in this hot naija
Okay.
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Dfynboi: 10:34pm On Mar 16, 2020
na wa fr sum guys oh,so a gal cannt visit u without u having sex with her,u jst ruined everything fr urself

1 Like

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Sixfeetbelle: 3:12am On Mar 17, 2020
Gentleboy15:

I froze for like 10seconds. The reply was definitely not what I was expecting. It dawned upon me that I missed out on her. I remembered how I meet her and how the conversations flowed like an ocean. I could not help but think about how calm, beautiful and eloquent she was. Her shape was mind blowing. I only see that in movies or randomly. She carried herself while walking in such a beautiful manner. I was determined not to give up.

I called her after 5days...lol. I am a busy guy and we all know It's not easy surviving in Lagos. She answered calmly as usual. I inquired about her forthcoming exam and all our discussion was about the examination. I aired my opinion, I gave her candid advice and ended the call. We ended it this time around on a high note. I was happy.

2days later, I called her again and asked for a meeting nearby. She paused for seconds and managed to utter 'okay'. We decided to meet a place not far from her street. We agreed to meet by 7pm.

The meeting was a success. I enjoyed every bit of the discussion and I am convinced she did aswell. During the course of the discussion, I took my time to get to know her better, I also used the opportunity to introduce myself better.

We meet a day after the first meeting at the same place and time. I asked to use to the opportunity to know my house since we are staying quite close. It was such a coincidence, I never knew she was staying close to my area. I have never seen her around. All thanks to school sha.

Walked her down to my house. We talked and connected so deep. I asked to hold her hands but she declined. She gave in upon my consistent requests. We stopped at my gate. We went back to her house. On our way back, she asked me: "Why are you interested in me, I want to know." I knew this was the chance. I stopped both of us from walking, and I began to say all those sweet sweet words. I never knew I was good at that ooo. I was impressed at myself. She held my hands tight as I dazzled through with insane lines. We got to her house and I managed a hug oooo.

After a week of calls and chats. I put it to her to pay me a visit and she obliged. I was stunned. I asked myself "is this really happening?"

On the day we were to meet, i arranged the house and put everything in order. She came and was quite astonished about the compound and our house (I never talked about it).

I offered her drinks but she refused to drink anything. She was just trying to be safe. I hailed her for being sensitive. The atmosphere was so serene. Fan blowing at us. She was on an armless gown... Haaaaa... He curve na die.

We talked at length and one thing led to the other. We had sex. It was mind blowing. She was tight as anything. She did all her possible best to stopped at kissing but my mind games (may God forgive me) was too strong for her. My monstrous arsenal was just waving at her in full swing. It was a sweet experience for me but a bitter sweet experience for her according to what she said afterwards.

She made me realize that she has not given her boyfriend an ordinary kiss. She was beating herself. She accused me of being too hard to resist.... I know in my mind. I assured her of my love for her which I really meant.

She changed after the event. She blocked me om all social media platforms. She even barred my number. It's been 3 weeks now. If I call with another line she ends the call moment she discover it is me.

I am confused.

Sometime while reading your post, I tried to convince myself it won't go in the direction it did, that I would see a change. Thank you for ruining a good girl and damaging a beautiful relationship with her boyfriend.

I pray I never meet someone like you.

7 Likes

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Nobody: 4:20am On Mar 17, 2020
This is why most women irritate me.

5 Likes

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by biotechshola(m): 4:49am On Mar 17, 2020
Op, the past tense of "meet" is "met". Thank you. BTW, channel all your energy towards making yourself a better person now that you still have time.
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by kullozone(m): 8:51am On Mar 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Sometime while reading your post, I tried to convince myself it won't go in the direction it did, that I would see a change. Thank you for ruining a good girl and damaging a beautiful relationship with her boyfriend.

I pray I never meet someone like you.

Because of ordinary sex oh!

2 Likes

Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by medTechworld(f): 9:01am On Mar 17, 2020
Gentleboy15:

I am confused.

All I can say is hmmmmmm
Re: This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! by Homeboiy: 9:05am On Mar 17, 2020
Bone her jare

She will come back for more when her head clears.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Remember AMANDA The Drug Addict That Broke The Internet? See Her Recent Looks / Is It Good To Have A Blood Covenant With A Lady. / 5 Things Guys Do That Turn Ladies On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.