Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884713 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 12:38pm On Aug 28, 2014
@emeka55, this is yet one of the best and detailed exposé on life in Germany on this forum. The breakdown was clearly a 'spoon-feeding' attempt to fill the youngest of infants with the softest of teeth. Am tempted to give a standing ovation but the interview ain't over yet and am also typing from the toilet right now (that wasn't necessary, sorry). I pray that other Ogas in Germany will take a cue from your effort and brace this 'Naiopera Lanfrey' show. I will ask another set of question soon. Your fans are hailing you and they send their goodwill. They can't wait to get more.

@ebele17 & geemana, ah! wherefore do you make me laugh so hard? Know ye not that i answer the call nature this hour, and am in an abode for human droppings? Now, the foul smelling odour hath found its way into my nostrils, and my belle aches from the pestilence of e-laughter that ye attack me with. I shall charge ye for e-attempted murder. Ye shall hear from mine attorney, surely.
@geemana, verily verily, thou seekest a double shengen visa like the 'e' in thy name. Do you want a backup, should one expire? Thou needest not visa into another shengen territory when thou have one.
@ebele17, these prices are too cheap to be true. mehn! see ticket FOC! Abeg, send me link na, KLM all the way! How preparations?

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by oladunwo(m): 1:37pm On Aug 28, 2014
emeka55: @Eke40seven..... the questions are much but i will try to answer them.

1. I choose to skip this part for private reasons
2. German education and Nigerian education are way different. Here you have to do a lot of research and study to know it, not just to pass exams. Going for lecture is not compulsory except in some lectures that require participation to be awarded marks.
The classrooms are like banking halls and the lecturers are very open minded and helpful. They don't need you to quote what is in your handout before u pass, Having an idea is enough to get your marks. There is NO COPY AND PASTE. They will find out and it can lead to your de-registration from school.
Most master courses usually require 90 credits with 3 chances to rewrite any failed course.
An average master takes 2yrs but the truth is you can do it for 5yrs if u like, As long as u have the finance to extend your visa, that's the scope some guys use to extend their stay. (u didn't hear it from me).

3. There are challenges like, sometimes it is difficult to understand the professor because of the way they speak their English. They don't know all the words in English and sometimes use the wrong words to confuse u.
Some German students can be rude at times. It is easier to get along with the International students as u are all in the same shoes.
Sometimes u sit in some lectures and don't understand anything cos what they teach is too high for your level and u begin to wonder how you got your BSc.
The German students are very private and would never ask u and don't expect u to ask them. For the most part, they are nice and willing to help.
Combining work with study is difficult but possible. Some companies don't care if u are writing exams, if u are not there when they need u, they will fire u.

4. There are many international students here but mostly exchange students from European countries. Not so many Nigerian students.
Sometimes it is even difficult to find Nigerian students but u will always know them with the way they behave.
There are 3 types of Naija students:
(a) The ones who form and live fake live speaking like Americans and forming fresh. All their friends are white and when they get introduced to other Nigerians, they start to act like they met Ebola. Yet you'd be surprised to see them in the midnight doing the same job u do.
(b) The ones that are just liberal and go with whatever comes
(c) The ones that are soaked in Naija way, rapping pidgin, moving only with Nigerians, always reminding u to hustle and save, quarelling and arguing, make u feel at home etc...
If u are a Newbie, most of ur friends will be other foreign/exchange students but when they return to their countries, you will be lonely.

5. Integration at first was hard. I always got lost on the road, too many papers to sign, accomodation, boredom, job seeking, language barrier, people staring at you...etc
I got accomodation easily by joining Facebook pages and contacting people before i came. I spent money unnecessarily eating out and going to places because i was bored and didn't have many friends.
Germans are not racist, but they are very shy and would never talk to u first. That is the way they are to everyone and people mistake it for racism. Some Germans are so obsessed with Americans and when they see a goodlooking black guy speaking English, the first thing they ask u is are you American? when u say African they show a bit of disappointed but quickly get friendly.

6. To prospective Naija students, It is worth it. Germany is a dream come true and everything works. U can travel anywhere u want to. U can go to London for a weekend with a flight as cheap as 50 euros and visa is very easy. American visa if applied for is 2yrs gbam!!! Canadian visa is like making eba. As long as u have the finance, your residence card and good purpose of visit.
Germany is very safe and the police is efficient. U dare not talk to people anyhow or get into a fight. If anyone calls the police on you, it goes into your file and will affect u even in 20yrs to come.
There are jobs, whether language or not but u must swallow your pride and do what others are doing.
It is getting cold now so buy sweaters and pull overs with jeans. Don't bother buying many shoes as it will soon be winter and u won't wear them.
When u come here, mind who u tell your life story to. Not everyone is your friend. Apply to as many schools as possible and don't loose hope. I got rejected by 13 schools and passed the last minute.
If u are a Christian, your best bet here would be to join a church. I tell u they can really help. If I can speak the language fluently, I'll never live in anywhere else than Germany.

Shoutout to oga Godson, that guy is a good guy.
I am tired of typing. hope my 2 spoons help.

Hmmm, am sooo moved. How I wish
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jahjehova(m): 2:12pm On Aug 28, 2014
emeka55: @Eke40seven..... the questions are much but i will try to answer them.

1. I choose to skip this part for private reasons
2. German education and Nigerian education are way different. Here you have to do a lot of research and study to know it, not just to pass exams. Going for lecture is not compulsory except in some lectures that require participation to be awarded marks.
The classrooms are like banking halls and the lecturers are very open minded and helpful. They don't need you to quote what is in your handout before u pass, Having an idea is enough to get your marks. There is NO COPY AND PASTE. They will find out and it can lead to your de-registration from school.
Most master courses usually require 90 credits with 3 chances to rewrite any failed course.
An average master takes 2yrs but the truth is you can do it for 5yrs if u like, As long as u have the finance to extend your visa, that's the scope some guys use to extend their stay. (u didn't hear it from me).

3. There are challenges like, sometimes it is difficult to understand the professor because of the way they speak their English. They don't know all the words in English and sometimes use the wrong words to confuse u.
Some German students can be rude at times. It is easier to get along with the International students as u are all in the same shoes.
Sometimes u sit in some lectures and don't understand anything cos what they teach is too high for your level and u begin to wonder how you got your BSc.
The German students are very private and would never ask u and don't expect u to ask them. For the most part, they are nice and willing to help.
Combining work with study is difficult but possible. Some companies don't care if u are writing exams, if u are not there when they need u, they will fire u.

4. There are many international students here but mostly exchange students from European countries. Not so many Nigerian students.
Sometimes it is even difficult to find Nigerian students but u will always know them with the way they behave.
There are 3 types of Naija students:
(a) The ones who form and live fake live speaking like Americans and forming fresh. All their friends are white and when they get introduced to other Nigerians, they start to act like they met Ebola. Yet you'd be surprised to see them in the midnight doing the same job u do.
(b) The ones that are just liberal and go with whatever comes
(c) The ones that are soaked in Naija way, rapping pidgin, moving only with Nigerians, always reminding u to hustle and save, quarelling and arguing, make u feel at home etc...
If u are a Newbie, most of ur friends will be other foreign/exchange students but when they return to their countries, you will be lonely.

5. Integration at first was hard. I always got lost on the road, too many papers to sign, accomodation, boredom, job seeking, language barrier, people staring at you...etc
I got accomodation easily by joining Facebook pages and contacting people before i came. I spent money unnecessarily eating out and going to places because i was bored and didn't have many friends.
Germans are not racist, but they are very shy and would never talk to u first. That is the way they are to everyone and people mistake it for racism. Some Germans are so obsessed with Americans and when they see a goodlooking black guy speaking English, the first thing they ask u is are you American? when u say African they show a bit of disappointed but quickly get friendly.

6. To prospective Naija students, It is worth it. Germany is a dream come true and everything works. U can travel anywhere u want to. U can go to London for a weekend with a flight as cheap as 50 euros and visa is very easy. American visa if applied for is 2yrs gbam!!! Canadian visa is like making eba. As long as u have the finance, your residence card and good purpose of visit.
Germany is very safe and the police is efficient. U dare not talk to people anyhow or get into a fight. If anyone calls the police on you, it goes into your file and will affect u even in 20yrs to come.
There are jobs, whether language or not but u must swallow your pride and do what others are doing.
It is getting cold now so buy sweaters and pull overs with jeans. Don't bother buying many shoes as it will soon be winter and u won't wear them.
When u come here, mind who u tell your life story to. Not everyone is your friend. Apply to as many schools as possible and don't loose hope. I got rejected by 13 schools and passed the last minute.
If u are a Christian, your best bet here would be to join a church. I tell u they can really help. If I can speak the language fluently, I'll never live in anywhere else than Germany.

Shoutout to oga Godson, that guy is a good guy.
I am tired of typing. hope my 2 spoons help.

Guy, U're the best
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2014
seunstein: I Just checked my portal a few minutes ago,they have updated my status.My Docs are being sent to the dept at the moment.Will contact the coordinator by Monday.She gave me her word earlier that once all the requirements are ticked as 'ok'....she will attend to me,before then,I should chill.I am a step closer sis.Thanks!

Told ya na. Fingers crossed ooo and plenty prayers too.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 28, 2014
Eke40seven: @emeka55, this is yet one of the best and detailed exposé on life in Germany on this forum. The breakdown was clearly a 'spoon-feeding' attempt to fill the youngest of infants with the softest of teeth. Am tempted to give a standing ovation but the interview ain't over yet and am also typing from the toilet right now (that wasn't necessary, sorry). I pray that other Ogas in Germany will take a cue from your effort and brace this 'Naiopera Lanfrey' show. I will ask another set of question soon. Your fans are hailing you and they send their goodwill. They can't wait to get more.

@ebele17 & geemana, ah! wherefore do you make me laugh so hard? Know ye not that i answer the call nature this hour, and am in an abode for human droppings? Now, the foul smelling odour hath found its way into my nostrils, and my belle aches from the pestilence of e-laughter that ye attack me with. I shall charge ye for e-attempted murder. Ye shall hear from mine attorney, surely.
@geemana, verily verily, thou seekest a double shengen visa like the 'e' in thy name. Do you want a backup, should one expire? Thou needest not visa into another shengen territory when thou have one.
@ebele17, these prices are too cheap to be true. mehn! see ticket FOC! Abeg, send me link na, KLM all the way! How preparations?

Laff wan kill me die oo!!!!! U no serious at all. Na so KLM send am oo. The link is there. Cos my last trip i made a reservation with them so, they always send offers like this to me. Life and direct. From the Royal Dutch himself. This one no be story. Unfortunately for me, i will not be going to Germany straight so it doesnt hold for me. I see am i shock ooo!!! KLM!!!! No be small matter. Grab while u can ooo.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kunlelikeme: 3:08pm On Aug 28, 2014
hello guyz wahala dey o.i did my interview today and the lady that interviewed me gave me examz to write but becos i didnt not prepare for it and was having serious headaches and was really looking forward to get out of there,i mae so many mistakes in the exam....i think i might only get two out of the 5 questions. and another issue is that she asked me if i have applied for any schengen visa...which i did last 5 years,but couldnt deny it.so i told her i applied to sweden and i was rejected.she later asked me the reason for the rejection...all boiz i no go lie you i used a fake statement of acct then and i didnt appeal it.....please my people i am rly traumatized cos of all this,pls advice me.
i dont know if it will affect my application here and with all my fuckups and inadequacies ,what is my prospect getting the visa pls advice.
cheers
Re: German Embassy And Visa by seunstein(m): 3:10pm On Aug 28, 2014
Dele my man!!!!I have your digits still....no qualms bro!Been pretty hands-on lately.I am loyal sir.Will hit u up shortly.When are u traveling to Stuttgart bro?Please keep in touch o.
jahjehova:

U are here finally! I 4got ur digits o, elz shld av called U. All d best in Ur wait. U worth that TUM.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ibk1010: 3:12pm On Aug 28, 2014
Hello House,

I am new here and would like to commend everyone here for the good work.pls I like to find out if as a FG scholarship award holder would I still need to open a block account or proceed directly to book an appointment for visa interview. In between I am a prospective msc student of Brandenburg university of technology Cottubus,Enviromental resource mgmt.
I would be glad to receive response(s).
Re: German Embassy And Visa by seunstein(m): 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2014
Thanks sis.Never stopped praying.
ebele17:

Told ya na. Fingers crossed ooo and plenty prayers too.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jaydeemourg: 3:18pm On Aug 28, 2014
My feefle, u guyz no go kil sumbody wit laff@eke47 und Ebele¤To business: just had my interview nw n decided 2 add ma 2 cowries. Pls ensure u arrange ur doc well n pray d chinese lookin babe oh sorry lady..lolz interview u.she was 9c to us.if u hav bin followin dis tread u shdnt av ish wit her questns. I jus got a mail frm dem askn me to fund ma acct. I hope dats a sign of positivity¤ wishn peeps havn their interview suxes. Especially ma munich babe(Ebele)...don't b jealous guyz*tongueout**lolz*

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by seunstein(m): 3:26pm On Aug 28, 2014
An award letter should suffice.I am sure its not PRESSID scholarship tho.Whichever it is,contact the embassy.Sure u will find preliminary understanding from this forum....the contact is about the surest.
ibk1010: Hello House,

I am new here and would like to commend everyone here for the good work.pls I like to find out if as a FG scholarship award holder would I still need to open a block account or proceed directly to book an appointment for visa interview. In between I am a prospective msc student of Brandenburg university of technology Cottubus,Enviromental resource mgmt.
I would be glad to receive response(s).
Re: German Embassy And Visa by geemana(m): 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2014
ebele17:

Laff wan kill me die!!!! How u go need Netherlands visa wen u re carrying a student schengen visa dat gives u access to all schengen countries.? You no go kill me wit laff ooooo!!!!!! @eke40seven, come rescue me ooo!. KLM is Royal Dutch Airlines, emphasis on the Royal and Dutch. Its is better than Lufthansa. On a normal day, person no go fit afford am not even for on second. Its better than Qatar. I dont know if i have fully infused in u the degree of effizy wey dey there. Mayne @eke40seven will explain more in olde english. Lol!!! To fly KLM be like say na hotel u dey. On a very normal day, their cheapest flights is like 300k or 400k and above. So, this one they are doing promo, i suggest u grab with both hands ooooo. Grab am. U fit fly to Frankfurt and take the S-bahn down to Munich. Its not expensive. U will save money sef.
@ebele17 Lol..I am laffing at myself now. no let people know say I gbagaun joor.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by geemana(m): 3:50pm On Aug 28, 2014
jaydeemourg: My feefle, u guyz no go kil sumbody wit laff@eke47 und Ebele¤To business: just had my interview nw n decided 2 add ma 2 cowries. Pls ensure u arrange ur doc well n pray d chinese lookin babe oh sorry lady..lolz interview u.she was 9c to us.if u hav bin followin dis tread u shdnt av ish wit her questns. I jus got a mail frm dem askn me to fund ma acct. I hope dats a sign of positivity¤ wishn peeps havn their interview suxes. Especially ma munich babe(Ebele)...don't b jealous guyz*tongueout**lolz*
@jaydeemourg u go follow her to Munich bah?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by geemana(m): 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2014
seunstein: I Just checked my portal a few minutes ago,they have updated my status.My Docs are being sent to the dept at the moment.Will contact the coordinator by Monday.She gave me her word earlier that once all the requirements are ticked as 'ok'....she will attend to me,before then,I should chill.I am a step closer sis.Thanks!
@seunstein cool..congrats in advance.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ibk1010: 4:01pm On Aug 28, 2014
@seunstein, thx for the response. It's PDTF scholarship not PRESSID.i would contact the embassy.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by geemana(m): 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2014
Eke40seven: @emeka55, this is yet one of the best and detailed exposé on life in Germany on this forum. The breakdown was clearly a 'spoon-feeding' attempt to fill the youngest of infants with the softest of teeth. Am tempted to give a standing ovation but the interview ain't over yet and am also typing from the toilet right now (that wasn't necessary, sorry). I pray that other Ogas in Germany will take a cue from your effort and brace this 'Naiopera Lanfrey' show. I will ask another set of question soon. Your fans are hailing you and they send their goodwill. They can't wait to get more.

@Eke40seven lwkmd.no mind me.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by seunstein(m): 4:11pm On Aug 28, 2014
Ure welcome bro.Congrats too.
ibk1010: @seunstein, thx for the response. It's PDTF scholarship not PRESSID.i would contact the embassy.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by seunstein(m): 4:13pm On Aug 28, 2014
Thank you sir.
geemana: @seunstein cool..congrats in advance.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by graciousme(f): 4:23pm On Aug 28, 2014
Na wa ooo,wetin happen now? Exams again? Please what is the structure of the exam and what questions were you asked?

Please give intending interview students an update of this sudden mode of interview.

Meanwhile,try and calm down. Be positive.

Cheers
kunlelikeme: hello guyz wahala dey o.i did my interview today and the lady that interviewed me gave me examz to write but becos i didnt not prepare for it and was having serious headaches and was really looking forward to get out of there,i mae so many mistakes in the exam....i think i might only get two out of the 5 questions. and another issue is that she asked me if i have applied for any schengen visa...which i did last 5 years,but couldnt deny it.so i told her i applied to sweden and i was rejected.she later asked me the reason for the rejection...all boiz i no go lie you i used a fake statement of acct then and i didnt appeal it.....please my people i am rly traumatized cos of all this,pls advice me.
i dont know if it will affect my application here and with all my fuckups and inadequacies ,what is my prospect getting the visa pls advice.
cheers
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 28, 2014
kunlelikeme: hello guyz wahala dey o.i did my interview today and the lady that interviewed me gave me examz to write but becos i didnt not prepare for it and was having serious headaches and was really looking forward to get out of there,i mae so many mistakes in the exam....i think i might only get two out of the 5 questions. and another issue is that she asked me if i have applied for any schengen visa...which i did last 5 years,but couldnt deny it.so i told her i applied to sweden and i was rejected.she later asked me the reason for the rejection...all boiz i no go lie you i used a fake statement of acct then and i didnt appeal it.....please my people i am rly traumatized cos of all this,pls advice me.
cheers

Calm down and tell us what happened. Scene by scene. What werer the questions u were asked? How did u respond? What was the exam about?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 28, 2014
jaydeemourg: My feefle, u guyz no go kil sumbody wit laff@eke47 und Ebele¤To business: just had my interview nw n decided 2 add ma 2 cowries. Pls ensure u arrange ur doc well n pray d chinese lookin babe oh sorry lady..lolz interview u.she was 9c to us.if u hav bin followin dis tread u shdnt av ish wit her questns. I jus got a mail frm dem askn me to fund ma acct. I hope dats a sign of positivity¤ wishn peeps havn their interview suxes. Especially ma munich babe(Ebele)...don't b jealous guyz*tongueout**lolz*

Congrats ooo! I go see u wen u come back. Na to pop champagne oooo. Thanks dear. God will see us thru ooo. By this time december, na to dey Christmas market for munich or Hamburg
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 5:14pm On Aug 28, 2014
Good day everyone. grin
@emeka55, thanks for those info bro..
@ebele17, nne mehn those ticket prices are mouth watering. Choi. After my interview na to book sharp sharp ooo.. Thanks for bring us this info. KLM of all airlines this cheap? Infact make everyone go book after interview oo.. This is toooooooooo gooood to be ignored.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by esdajo: 5:26pm On Aug 28, 2014
Hello house! I am very confused here and would really appreciate your contributions and/or advice regarding this issue. I was offered an admission for my Masters (LLM) in Germany. Lectures commences on October 13th, 2014. I was at the German Embassy here in Lagos on Monday being August 25th,2014 for the opening of a student blocked account. I submitted the forms and was given two (2) slips with which I sent an email for a student visa appointment. I received an email stating that the interview was scheduled for October 6th, 2014 ( a week before lecture commences), I sent an email asking them for an earlier date but was told that its not a possibility on account of the fact that they are already fully booked.

My questions goes thus:

(1) How long does it take to get a feedback from Deutsch Bank regarding the account details (Account numbers) from the day of submission of the forms at the German Embassy?

(2) What are my chances of getting the visa considering the very short period between my interview date and the date the school will resume?

(3) Is is advisable that I defer the admission until summer 2015 and use the new admission letter for the interview or I should use the same one with winter 2014 resumption?

All meaningful contributions would be highly appreciated. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by iluminati: 5:27pm On Aug 28, 2014
cheers

Better start firing prayer cos i have 2 people that failed the test and was contacted within 6 days of interview to come and collect their denial.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bochu: 6:09pm On Aug 28, 2014
Abeg guyz,,,which kind of exam be dat wan??wetin be d details?
iluminati:

Better start firing prayer cos i have 2 people that failed the test and was contacted within 6 days of interview to come and collect their denial.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kunlelikeme: 6:16pm On Aug 28, 2014
the lady asked have i been to germany before? i said no
have i applied for german visa before? i said no
she now asked,have u applied for schengen visa before? i told her yes
she said what country,i told her sweden in 2009
she later asked,what was the reason for my rejection?i told her the agent that i gave the job them caused it then,that there was document issues....which is fake?
so i am thinking if i had lie to her,they might check and see the records. so i just told her the truth.
as for the examz,it was just simple arithmetic o....but just becos i was rushing and wasnt expecting the exam with some kind of headaches,i made silly mistakes...and from the exam,out of 5 i am sure of geting 2/5 which is totally bad.
i hope my mistakes from the past will not haunt me down and also with a mark of 2/5,what are my prospects?
and also maybe its becos i am going for undergraduate is the reason for the exam.

@illuminati...infact God must do wonder on this,cos i will be dissappointing alot of people.and also those guyz that you said was contacted witihn 6days to come for their denial,hope they were given the opportunity to appeal their denial?and hope it later went well...cos i read some people appealed and was later given the visa
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ibk1010: 6:40pm On Aug 28, 2014
PLS HOUSE DO I NEED TO PRINT ALL THE 7 PAGES OF THE BLOCK ACCOUNT OPENING FORM. @SEUNSTEIN, WOULD BE GLAD TO READ FROM YOU AGAIN
P.S,DO I NEED TO SUBMIT THE FILLED COPY ONLINE COS I CAN'T ANY 'SUBMIT" ICON ON THE INTERNET PAGE I AM MEANT TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM FROM.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by seunstein(m): 6:52pm On Aug 28, 2014
You have to print all 7 pages sir.Do the fill out(it's not so hard)....Then,pls,do not append your signature anywhere on the form just yet.You are to sign right in the presence of the visa officer when you return to the embassy for submission of the form.
ibk1010: PLS HOUSE DO I NEED TO PRINT ALL THE 7 PAGES OF THE BLOCK ACCOUNT OPENING FORM. @SEUNSTEIN, WOULD BE GLAD TO READ FROM YOU AGAIN
P.S,DO I NEED TO SUBMIT THE FILLED COPY ONLINE COS I CAN'T ANY 'SUBMIT" ICON ON THE INTERNET PAGE I AM MEANT TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM FROM.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 6:52pm On Aug 28, 2014
ibk1010: PLS HOUSE DO I NEED TO PRINT ALL THE 7 PAGES OF THE BLOCK ACCOUNT OPENING FORM. @SEUNSTEIN, WOULD BE GLAD TO READ FROM YOU AGAIN
fill d form and print two copies. Take it with ur passport and admission letter to German embassy in Lagos. There's nothing like submitting it online.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 28, 2014
good evening house,please can someone help me out here,for those that went for interview recently,do l need to present my exemption letter from NYSC? thanks in advance and God Bless
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Belly213: 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2014
@emeka55
Thank for ur post....ur write up is really worth reading.....I will surely keep those tips at the back of my mind when I reach Germany. Once again thanks for ur realistic n sincere post.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 8:29pm On Aug 28, 2014
@esdajo, In which school were you given admission? Is it not better you send the school a message requesting for an extension of your resumption? I think that should be your first line of action before considering anything else. Most of the time, the request is usually granted.

@jaydeemourg and ebele17, eehh! Bavarian toasting don start already? some people dey watch o but me I no see anything o. (no be for my mouth u hear am o!)

@kunlelikeme, why you dey scare person na? However, I know that the embassy will only request you write a written test if you fail to convince or impress them during the oral interview or if they suspect something in some special cases. Now my question, Did they ask you some questions verbally before you were subjected to a paper and pen assessment? That would help clear the air.

@betty55, you only submit what is requested of you by the embassy and the last time I checked NYSC certificate is NOT part of it. Except you want to use it to make the envelope you are taking to the embassy bulkier, it is of no use.

@members in the house I believe emeka55 did some unbelievable job yesterday answering questions (you are missing a lot if you haven't checked out his answers). Now should we continue with more questions or invite more members to grace the show before asking our maiden special guest, emeka55 further questions? My questions are filled and you won't want to miss this episode with our honourable members in Germany.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.