Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,337 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (376) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (885846 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Belly213: 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2014
@Clandestine
Thanks for the info....yes Communication or something close to my first degree. My dear, I am yet to upload the documents for Saarland and they sent me a mail to do ASAP. Thanks dear for the schools u talked abt...I will recheck them because I think I have checked basically all before but application is past for winter 2014.... So I will still check if TUM soothes me for summer course...thanks because I found a summer program on a close field .....and I meet their Ielts requirement. I wish u d best and pray we meet in Germany.
@ Eke40seven thanks a million, u have been a blessing to me...as with d info I got from u, in this forum has gone a lot to help n encourage me. Thou shalt surely be blessed in thine going out and in thine coming in.
Thanks to all, d grace of God be with u all. May u all be bountifully rewarded with good things.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 8:23pm On Aug 27, 2014
@belly213 Thou art blessed among men and thy countenance shall be filled with laughter and thine heart a well a joy.
All shall be well with thee and thy good works rewarded.
I thank thee.
All our brothers out there in Germany we wait upon you to grace the occasion (interview)
Ye are blessed.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 8:24pm On Aug 27, 2014
jtbaba1: I was told to forward to an address in germany.

They didnt state where I should notarize my documents. Do u think I should do it in high court or german embasy.. german embassy is kinof far from my location. But if u think it will be better I can go through the pain

I don't know how far a high court is from you, but if it more convenient for you, why not? At Ikeja high court I was charged N200 per copy. Make sure they stamp EVERY PAGE for multiple paged documents (not just text stamps, because they won't suffice) but with an EMBLEM stamp e.g coat of arms and also the signature of the issuer. Let it be VISIBLE on all of them. These government officials can be care free sometimes (greasing their palms with a small token can take care of that though) The woman there almost stamped and signed my forehead and palms because of a small token of appreciation.
If you are using Ikeja, on your way back home, you can detour to the airport and post it through NIPOST stationed there. Its N300-400 and its gonna reach the destination safely in LESS than 10 days.
Hope you find it useful.
Good luck!
@ dolpaz thanks for your words of encouragement.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by afodam247: 9:15pm On Aug 27, 2014
HELLO HOUSE,
I HAD MY INTERVIEW ON MONDAY AND I RECEIVED A MAIL FROM THE EMBASSY TODAY STATING THAT I SHD COME ALONG WITH MY PASSPORT. but they didn't tell me to come along any thing else expect the printout of the mail I received . PLZ I will like to know what this implies because I have not given them anything on health insurance.
Thank you all.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by expresschamber: 10:42pm On Aug 27, 2014
afodam247:

I had my interview today and its close to being true what they told you.
first it seems like the EBOLA issue is leading to something bigger than expected. instead of having the interview inside the main building of the embassy, it was held at the entry spot immediately you get access off the Igbo man. and all I was able to picture is the fear factor which EBOLA as created.
Now talking about the interview, it takes approximately 60 min. for each individual and the interview was conducted by the female German woman only to be assisted by a black 9ja lady.
If you have been following this trend for a while you shouldn't have problem relation to the interview. it wasn't hard for me though and all I was told afterward is dat they will mail me. wish you luck in yours too.

Thanks for the response. Pls, can u relate some of the questions u were asked? Thanks again.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 11:06pm On Aug 27, 2014
@Eke40seven..... the questions are much but i will try to answer them.

1. I choose to skip this part for private reasons
2. German education and Nigerian education are way different. Here you have to do a lot of research and study to know it, not just to pass exams. Going for lecture is not compulsory except in some lectures that require participation to be awarded marks.
The classrooms are like banking halls and the lecturers are very open minded and helpful. They don't need you to quote what is in your handout before u pass, Having an idea is enough to get your marks. There is NO COPY AND PASTE. They will find out and it can lead to your de-registration from school.
Most master courses usually require 90 credits with 3 chances to rewrite any failed course.
An average master takes 2yrs but the truth is you can do it for 5yrs if u like, As long as u have the finance to extend your visa, that's the scope some guys use to extend their stay. (u didn't hear it from me).

3. There are challenges like, sometimes it is difficult to understand the professor because of the way they speak their English. They don't know all the words in English and sometimes use the wrong words to confuse u.
Some German students can be rude at times. It is easier to get along with the International students as u are all in the same shoes.
Sometimes u sit in some lectures and don't understand anything cos what they teach is too high for your level and u begin to wonder how you got your BSc.
The German students are very private and would never ask u and don't expect u to ask them. For the most part, they are nice and willing to help.
Combining work with study is difficult but possible. Some companies don't care if u are writing exams, if u are not there when they need u, they will fire u.

4. There are many international students here but mostly exchange students from European countries. Not so many Nigerian students.
Sometimes it is even difficult to find Nigerian students but u will always know them with the way they behave.
There are 3 types of Naija students:
(a) The ones who form and live fake live speaking like Americans and forming fresh. All their friends are white and when they get introduced to other Nigerians, they start to act like they met Ebola. Yet you'd be surprised to see them in the midnight doing the same job u do.
(b) The ones that are just liberal and go with whatever comes
(c) The ones that are soaked in Naija way, rapping pidgin, moving only with Nigerians, always reminding u to hustle and save, quarelling and arguing, make u feel at home etc...
If u are a Newbie, most of ur friends will be other foreign/exchange students but when they return to their countries, you will be lonely.

5. Integration at first was hard. I always got lost on the road, too many papers to sign, accomodation, boredom, job seeking, language barrier, people staring at you...etc
I got accomodation easily by joining Facebook pages and contacting people before i came. I spent money unnecessarily eating out and going to places because i was bored and didn't have many friends.
Germans are not racist, but they are very shy and would never talk to u first. That is the way they are to everyone and people mistake it for racism. Some Germans are so obsessed with Americans and when they see a goodlooking black guy speaking English, the first thing they ask u is are you American? when u say African they show a bit of disappointed but quickly get friendly.

6. To prospective Naija students, It is worth it. Germany is a dream come true and everything works. U can travel anywhere u want to. U can go to London for a weekend with a flight as cheap as 50 euros and visa is very easy. American visa if applied for is 2yrs gbam!!! Canadian visa is like making eba. As long as u have the finance, your residence card and good purpose of visit.
Germany is very safe and the police is efficient. U dare not talk to people anyhow or get into a fight. If anyone calls the police on you, it goes into your file and will affect u even in 20yrs to come.
There are jobs, whether language or not but u must swallow your pride and do what others are doing.
It is getting cold now so buy sweaters and pull overs with jeans. Don't bother buying many shoes as it will soon be winter and u won't wear them.
When u come here, mind who u tell your life story to. Not everyone is your friend. Apply to as many schools as possible and don't loose hope. I got rejected by 13 schools and passed the last minute.
If u are a Christian, your best bet here would be to join a church. I tell u they can really help. If I can speak the language fluently, I'll never live in anywhere else than Germany.

Shoutout to oga Godson, that guy is a good guy.
I am tired of typing. hope my 2 spoons help.

16 Likes 9 Shares

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 27, 2014
afodam247: HELLO HOUSE,
I HAD MY INTERVIEW ON MONDAY AND I RECEIVED A MAIL FROM THE EMBASSY TODAY STATING THAT I SHD COME ALONG WITH MY PASSPORT. but they didn't tell me to come along any thing else expect the printout of the mail I received . PLZ I will like to know what this implies because I have not given them anything on health insurance.
Thank you all.

If you had your interview on Monday and you received an email less than 5days, I'm sorry bro/sis . You just got denied.
You can appeal it anyway, someone on this thread did and was later granted his visa.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 11:11pm On Aug 27, 2014
Thank you all.

I'm afraid you were denied.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by geemana(m): 11:15pm On Aug 27, 2014
[quote author=seunstein]Thanks bro....I have been...and I will be....Even tho I have activated my 'plan B' already.And I have imagined Urself,steelie,ebele17 and myself at TUM already sef[/quote @se
instein it is well.bro

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by seunstein(m): 11:46pm On Aug 27, 2014
Got rejected 13 times and never gave up?Thats something special.
emeka55: @Eke40seven..... the questions are much but i will try to answer them.

2. German education and Nigerian education are way different. Here you have to do a lot of research and study to know it, not just to pass exams. Going for lecture is not compulsory except in some lectures that require participation to be awarded marks.
The classrooms are like banking halls and the lecturers are very open minded and helpful. They don't need you to quote what is in your handout before u pass, Having an idea is enough to get your marks. There is NO COPY AND PASTE. They will find out and it can lead to your de-registration from school.
Most master courses usually require 90 credits with 3 chances to rewrite any failed course.
An average master takes 2yrs but the truth is you can do it for 5yrs if u like, As long as u have the finance to extend your visa, that's the scope some guys use to extend their stay. (u didn't hear it from me).

3. There are challenges like, sometimes it is difficult to understand the professor because of the way they speak their English. They don't know all the words in English and sometimes use the wrong words to confuse u.
Some German students can be rude at times. It is easier to get along with the International students as u are all in the same shoes.
Sometimes u sit in some lectures and don't understand anything cos what they teach is too high for your level and u begin to wonder how you got your BSc.
The German students are very private and would never ask u and don't expect u to ask them. For the most part, they are nice and willing to help.
Combining work with study is difficult but possible. Some companies don't care if u are writing exams, if u are not there when they need u, they will fire u.

4. There are many international students here but mostly exchange students from European countries. Not so many Nigerian students.
Sometimes it is even difficult to find Nigerian students but u will always know them with the way they behave.
(a) The ones who form and live fake live speaking like Americans and forming fresh. All their friends are white and when they get introduced to other Nigerians, they start to act like they met Ebola. Yet you'd be surprised to see them in the midnight doing the same job u do.
(c) The ones that are soaked in Naija way, rapping pidgin, moving only with Nigerians, always reminding u to hustle and save, quarelling and arguing, make u feel at home etc...
If u are a Newbie, most of ur friends will be other foreign/exchange students but when they return to their countries, you will be lonely.

5. Integration at first was hard. I always got lost on the road, too many papers to sign, accomodation, boredom, job seeking, language barrier, people staring at you...etc
I got accomodation easily by joining Facebook pages and contacting people before i came. I spent money unnecessarily eating out and going to places because i was bored and didn't have many friends.
Germans are not racist, but they are very shy and would never talk to u first. That is the way they are to everyone and people mistake it for racism. Some Germans are so obsessed with Americans and when they see a goodlooking black guy speaking English, the first thing they ask u is are you American? when u say African they show a bit of disappointed but quickly get friendly.

6. To prospective Naija students, It is worth it. Germany is a dream come true and everything works. U can travel anywhere u want to. U can go to London for a weekend with a flight as cheap as 50 euros and visa is very easy. American visa if applied for is 2yrs gbam!!! Canadian visa is like making eba. As long as u have the finance, your residence card and good purpose of visit.
Germany is very safe and the police is efficient. U dare not talk to people anyhow or get into a fight. If anyone calls the police on you, it goes into your file and will affect u even in 20yrs to come.
There are jobs, whether language or not but u must swallow your pride and do what others are doing.
It is getting cold now so buy sweaters and pull overs with jeans. Don't bother buying many shoes as it will soon be winter and u won't wear them.
When u come here, mind who u tell your life story to. Not everyone is your friend. Apply to as many schools as possible and don't loose hope. I got rejected by 13 schools and passed the last minute.
If u are a Christian, your best bet here would be to join a church. I tell u they can really help. If I can speak the language fluently, I'll never live in anywhere else than Germany.

Re: German Embassy And Visa by m365571: 12:05am On Aug 28, 2014
yes ooh in accra
preshveli:
bro have u gone for your interview?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by m365571: 12:14am On Aug 28, 2014
Hi there, I dont need to be spoon fed ooh I am in Ghana and here the process is different ooh. Dont be trigger happy and shut everybody down. Whilst in Naija u wait for call to come with insurance. Here you are warned. By the consular to fund the account when they instruct you. That is when e visa is ready b4 I fund it. @naijaobi
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 12:24am On Aug 28, 2014
"got rejected by 13 schools and passed the last minute" You inspired me Bruder. God will continue to be your strength.

Re: German Embassy And Visa by KariKessiana: 12:36am On Aug 28, 2014
Hey house.
Is anyone here doing Bachelors?
I'd like to know how it is.
smiley
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 28, 2014
seunstein: I am a prospective TUM graduate student o.I havent heard anything yet from them o.This is late August...and lecture should start by early October....I think.I have mailed...and called....The cliche has been..: 'Be patient' thus far.

Na wa oooo! That is very unlike TUM. They were quick to respond to me as regards my admission. The thing with them is if u delay or miss anything, they will jump u over and move on to the next person. Does your program require interview as part of the assessment? Mine did. Email ur program Coordinator again. It could mean many things, maybe you are on d waiting list. Some people may not pick up d offer so they are waiting to see how many open slots they have before sending u anything. When are u supposed to be in school and when was your program application deadline? What is d name of your program ?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 28, 2014
geemana: @ebele17 how u doing?I still never secure accomodation.I am tempted to go rent a room in Augsburg . when are you travelling and which airline? undecided@ebele17 how u doing?I still never secure accomodation.I am tempted to go rent a room in Augsburg . when are you travelling and which airline? undecided@ebele17 how u doing?I still never secure accomodation.I am tempted to go rent a room in Augsburg . when are you travelling and which airline? undecided@ebele17 how u doing?I still never secure accomodation.I am tempted to go rent a room in Augsburg . when are you travelling and which airline?

Wetin happen? Did u check the link i sent to you? They have plenty of reasonably priced houses there in Munich and environs. How come? U didnt see d one u like? Did u check facebook to see if ur program has a course page there? Check that link very well. It is either that or studentwerk. And u know studentwerk takes time. I already have accommodation with my sister but bear in mind that during ur house search, dont pay anybody anything if u havent seen the house. No be only naija fraud dey ooooo!!!!!!! Some of ur landlords will even like to meet u in person too.
Anyway, u neva tell me what d problem is.
I wan travel october like middle becos i go pass thru America first so i neva know the airline but i was thinking of turkish air. KLM is doing promo one way ticket to Frankfurt for about 250 dollars i think. They sent it to my mail dis evening. Check their website. The promo is like Buy by 30 sept, travel in October. So check their website.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 1:01am On Aug 28, 2014
Thank you all.

I fear that is a rejection letter. But, don't be discouraged; learn from Emeka's words "got rejected by 13 schools and passed the last minute". He never saw himself as someone that failed 13 times but rather; he realised 13 ways in which he cant secured admission into those schools in Germo, and the end result is testimony.Don't retire but rather refire. God is your strength at this trying time. Shalom

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 28, 2014
seunstein: @ebele17 I applied to TUM before May 31st,I have all my documents marked 'ok' but for my CV....which they termed 'incorrect'.The 'incorrect' notification on my portal got to me on the 1st of August 2014.I sent an updated version(up to August 2014) to them the same day.No response yet till date.I called the international office this morning and the lady still told me to wait...that they havent checked it.My CGPA from Nigeria is 4.52 and conversion to German scale fell on 1.3.I dont know what to do.....Its getting pretty late.

Your CV is supposed to be in tabular form. TUM no dey take long story CV but by ur CGPA, u try very well. I think they will give u. Keep reminding them tho. They like it wen people pursue them like say its d end of d world. Sha, dont give up at all. I want to see u in munich ooo!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 1:06am On Aug 28, 2014
Souljaboi1:

To both posters, you call the Int'l student service on either of the numbers below. When you call it takes few minutes to connect and it doesn't 'ring' like the conventional Nigerian phone call. You're instantly connected and asked to press 1 or say 'Student Service', Once you say this, you're connected to a representative. When you call have your Application Number ready, as that is what would be demanded of your and used as a reference.

I called twice yesterday and it cost me less than #30 on MTN for 90 seconds while Airtel deducted about #35 for 70 seconds.

Kleve | Telefon: +49 2821 806 73 - 0
Kamp-Lintfort | Telefon: +49 2842 908 25 - 0

Best regards.
Thanks a bunch
Re: German Embassy And Visa by iluminati: 1:39am On Aug 28, 2014
Thank you all.

Did you write any test at the embassy and did you write well?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by afodam247: 4:27am On Aug 28, 2014
beebee5000:

If you had your interview on Monday and you received an email less than 5days, I'm sorry bro/sis . You just got denied.
You can appeal it anyway, someone on this thread did and was later granted his visa.

I wonder what the cause for that may be, anyway thank u sir. But how will I process the appeal of a thing?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by geemana(m): 6:55am On Aug 28, 2014
ebele17:

Wetin happen? Did u check the link i sent to you? They have plenty of reasonably priced houses there in Munich and environs. How come? U didnt see d one u like? Did u check facebook to see if ur program has a course page there? Check that link very well. It is either that or studentwerk. And u know studentwerk takes time. I already have accommodation with my sister but bear in mind that during ur house search, dont pay anybody anything if u havent seen the house. No be only naija fraud dey ooooo!!!!!!! Some of ur landlords will even like to meet u in person too.
Anyway, u neva tell me what d problem is.
I wan travel october like middle becos i go pass thru America first so i neva know the airline but i was thinking of turkish air. KLM is doing promo one way ticket to Frankfurt for about 250 dollars i think. They sent it to my mail dis evening. Check their website. The promo is like Buy by 30 sept, travel in October. So check their website.
@ebele17 thanks for the links u sent. yes,there are a couple of affordable rooms on those sites.I checked my programme's Facebook page,they had a couple of advice for new students.I guess the issue is me not being in Germany yet.Last night,I sent mails to about 10 Landlords.I am patiently awaiting replies.You know that as a student,there is a limit to how much u can withdraw per mnth. if I now spend 80percent on Accommodation,that is a Gobe. On the airline,will check those sites.I intend to travel before the end of September. Danke schön.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Ndyoo(m): 8:31am On Aug 28, 2014
''2)As for world class health, yes everyone has to be under an insurance which covers your health needs. But............ if you are under 30, you have an advantage as you can take up a public health insurance which is more expensive but better than the private health insurance. I don't know about underlying health conditions.''

Beebee5000, In regards to this your post, I have few questions.

Why is the public health insurance good for the under 30 even though you said its expensive?

And why do you say the public health insurance is better than the private one?
Let me call the attention of Emeka55, as he may have an answer to this too. Oga Emeka, I read your last incisive post. Daalu rinne
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 28, 2014
geemana: @ebele17 thanks for the links u sent. yes,there are a couple of affordable rooms on those sites.I checked my programme's Facebook page,they had a couple of advice for new students.I guess the issue is me not being in Germany yet.Last night,I sent mails to about 10 Landlords.I am patiently awaiting replies.You know that as a student,there is a limit to how much u can withdraw per mnth. if I now spend 80percent on Accommodation,that is a Gobe. On the airline,will check those sites.I intend to travel before the end of September. Danke schön.

My suggestion is for now, rent a flatshare i.e like a 2 or 3 bedroom flat that u will share with others for now. Those ones are affordable and easy on d pocket. The only thing is dat u ll have room mates which is even nice. U can make new friends and all. U have your own room but u will share toilet and kitchen and the flats come furnished so u dont need to buy any furniture or property. U will pay utility bills like phone but i think light and water bill is part of the rent. Ur landlord will let u know what ur rent entails.

For the flight promo:

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 07:03:09 -06
Subject: Amazing Early-Bird Offers To Europe

Having trouble viewing this email? View the hosted version.

Specials

Hotels

Car Rental

Internet Check-in

Update your profile

Refer a friend

Amazing Early-Bird Offers To Europe

Dear EBELE

Enjoy great savings; take advantage of our fantastic offers to Europe!

Ticket sale ends 30 September 2014; travel is from 1 September till 31 October 2014. Fares are subject to availability and exclusive of all taxes.

To enjoy these and other amazing offers, please visit: www.klm.com.ng or your travel agent.
You can also contact our call - centre on: 01 - 277 8050.

We look forward to welcoming you on board our flights.
Departure from Lagos

Barcelona
from     $ 155

London
from     $ 155

Berlin
from     $ 160

Birmingham
from     $ 160

Paris
from     $ 180

Frankfurt
from     $ 205

Hamburg
from     $ 210

Dusseldorf
from     $ 220

Aberdeen
from     $ 270

Dublin
from     $ 270

Manchester
from     $ 270

Glasgow
from     $ 285

Amsterdam
from     $ 470

More details >
More from KLM:
Economy Comfort
Enjoy more legroom and recline

Get benefits!
Become a
Flying Blue member

KLM App for ipad

Meet your best
travel mate yet 

KLM also represents:

Follow us on:

Conditions
Ticket sale ends 30 September 2014; travel is from 1 September till 31 October 2014. Fares are subject to availability and exclusive of all taxes

©2014 KLM Royal Dutch Airlines is registered in Amstelveen, The Netherlands - Amsterdam Trade Register Nr. 33014286
Re: German Embassy And Visa by geemana(m): 8:55am On Aug 28, 2014
ebele17:

My suggestion is for now, rent a flatshare i.e like a 2 or 3 bedroom flat that u will share with others for now. Those ones are affordable and easy on d pocket. The only thing is dat u ll have room mates which is even nice. U can make new friends and all. U have your own room but u will share toilet and kitchen and the flats come furnished so u dont need to buy any furniture or property. U will pay utility bills like phone but i think light and water bill is part of the rent. Ur landlord will let u know what ur rent entails.

For the flight promo:

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 07:03:09 -06
Subject: Amazing Early-Bird Offers To Europe

Having trouble viewing this email? View the hosted version.

Specials

Hotels

Car Rental

Internet Check-in

Update your profile

Refer a friend

Amazing Early-Bird Offers To Europe

Dear EBELE

Enjoy great savings; take advantage of our fantastic offers to Europe!

Ticket sale ends 30 September 2014; travel is from 1 September till 31 October 2014. Fares are subject to availability and exclusive of all taxes.

To enjoy these and other amazing offers, please visit: www.klm.com.ng or your travel agent.
You can also contact our call - centre on: 01 - 277 8050.

We look forward to welcoming you on board our flights.
Departure from Lagos

Barcelona
from     $ 155

London
from     $ 155

Berlin
from     $ 160

Birmingham
from     $ 160

Paris
from     $ 180

Frankfurt
from     $ 205

Hamburg
from     $ 210

Dusseldorf
from     $ 220

Aberdeen
from     $ 270

Dublin
from     $ 270

Manchester
from     $ 270

Glasgow
from     $ 285

Amsterdam
from     $ 470

More details >
More from KLM:
Economy Comfort
Enjoy more legroom and recline

Get benefits!
Become a
Flying Blue member

KLM App for ipad

Meet your best
travel mate yet 

KLM also represents:

Follow us on:

Conditions
Ticket sale ends 30 September 2014; travel is from 1 September till 31 October 2014. Fares are subject to availability and exclusive of all taxes

©2014 KLM Royal Dutch Airlines is registered in Amstelveen, The Netherlands - Amsterdam Trade Register Nr. 33014286

@ebele17 thanks for the advice.have you boarded KLM before?how is their aircraft? I also hope one won't need Netherlands Visa. have a nice day.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 28, 2014
geemana: @ebele17 thanks for the advice.have you boarded KLM before?how is their aircraft? I also hope one won't need Netherlands Visa. have a nice day.

Laff wan kill me die!!!! How u go need Netherlands visa wen u re carrying a student schengen visa dat gives u access to all schengen countries.? You no go kill me wit laff ooooo!!!!!! @eke40seven, come rescue me ooo!. KLM is Royal Dutch Airlines, emphasis on the Royal and Dutch. Its is better than Lufthansa. On a normal day, person no go fit afford am not even for on second. Its better than Qatar. I dont know if i have fully infused in u the degree of effizy wey dey there. Mayne @eke40seven will explain more in olde english. Lol!!! To fly KLM be like say na hotel u dey. On a very normal day, their cheapest flights is like 300k or 400k and above. So, this one they are doing promo, i suggest u grab with both hands ooooo. Grab am. U fit fly to Frankfurt and take the S-bahn down to Munich. Its not expensive. U will save money sef.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by seunstein(m): 10:11am On Aug 28, 2014
Yes o.Its crazy.But u must know I didnt apply during the 'priority application' period for International applicants(I suppose that was March 15).....I applied around May instead....Couldnt get the scholarships I desired from UK.You may be very right with the possibility of me being on the waiting list....once they detected the error on my CV,the skipped my application..I think.Lectures should start by October 13,2014.
ebele17:

Na wa oooo! That is very unlike TUM. They were quick to respond to me as regards my admission. The thing with them is if u delay or miss anything, they will jump u over and move on to the next person. Does your program require interview as part of the assessment? Mine did. Email ur program Coordinator again. It could mean many things, maybe you are on d waiting list. Some people may not pick up d offer so they are waiting to see how many open slots they have before sending u anything. When are u supposed to be in school and when was your program application deadline? What is d name of your program ?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by seunstein(m): 10:15am On Aug 28, 2014
Yeah,I messed up with the CV.I guess I am paying heavily for the blip already.I wont give up tho.Like I said earlier,Plan B has been activated.We'll surely see at Munich,I truly hope.About the CGPA,na film trick jare...We are all the same regardless.
ebele17:

Your CV is supposed to be in tabular form. TUM no dey take long story CV but by ur CGPA, u try very well. I think they will give u. Keep reminding them tho. They like it wen people pursue them like say its d end of d world. Sha, dont give up at all. I want to see u in munich ooo!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 28, 2014

Thank you Emeka.This is the best post I read on NL.My mind is calm now
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nevilbot: 11:55am On Aug 28, 2014
Dear Sir,

I would like to remind you of my e-mail dated August 12, 2014.
Please be informed that you still need to provide proof of the fact that the required amount of money has been credited to your blocking account with Deutsche Bank.
Unfortunately your visa application cannot be concluded without this document.

You are welcome to send the confirmation as an e-mail attachement at your earliest convenience.

Thank you for your cooperation.

That is the mail I got from the embassy today.I had my interview 8 of august and they mailed me on the 12 to fund my act. My money is not yet complete and won't be until next Thursday. Plz hope this reminder won't work against me .plz advise needed
Re: German Embassy And Visa by seunstein(m): 11:57am On Aug 28, 2014
I Just checked my portal a few minutes ago,they have updated my status.My Docs are being sent to the dept at the moment.Will contact the coordinator by Monday.She gave me her word earlier that once all the requirements are ticked as 'ok'....she will attend to me,before then,I should chill.I am a step closer sis.Thanks!
seunstein: Yeah,I messed up with the CV.I guess I am paying heavily for the blip already.I wont give up tho.Like I said earlier,Plan B has been activated.We'll surely see at Munich,I truly hope.About the CGPA,na film trick jare...We are all the same regardless.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jahjehova(m): 12:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
seunstein: Yeah,I messed up with the CV.I guess I am paying heavily for the blip already.I wont give up tho.Like I said earlier,Plan B has been activated.We'll surely see at Munich,I truly hope.About the CGPA,na film trick jare...We are all the same regardless.

U are here finally! I 4got ur digits o, elz shld av called U. All d best in Ur wait. U worth that TUM.

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.