Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (885129 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by KariKessiana: 2:39pm On Aug 29, 2014
I'm also going for Bsc but I didn't write an exam. Is there a reason why she'll make you write the exam?
Probably if you finished secondary school a while ago or just recently.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 3:09pm On Aug 29, 2014
emeka55: @Eke40seven..... the questions are much but i will try to answer them.

1. I choose to skip this part for private reasons
2. German education and Nigerian education are way different. Here you have to do a lot of research and study to know it, not just to pass exams. Going for lecture is not compulsory except in some lectures that require participation to be awarded marks.
The classrooms are like banking halls and the lecturers are very open minded and helpful. They don't need you to quote what is in your handout before u pass, Having an idea is enough to get your marks. There is NO COPY AND PASTE. They will find out and it can lead to your de-registration from school.
Most master courses usually require 90 credits with 3 chances to rewrite any failed course.
An average master takes 2yrs but the truth is you can do it for 5yrs if u like, As long as u have the finance to extend your visa, that's the scope some guys use to extend their stay. (u didn't hear it from me).

3. There are challenges like, sometimes it is difficult to understand the professor because of the way they speak their English. They don't know all the words in English and sometimes use the wrong words to confuse u.
Some German students can be rude at times. It is easier to get along with the International students as u are all in the same shoes.
Sometimes u sit in some lectures and don't understand anything cos what they teach is too high for your level and u begin to wonder how you got your BSc.
The German students are very private and would never ask u and don't expect u to ask them. For the most part, they are nice and willing to help.
Combining work with study is difficult but possible. Some companies don't care if u are writing exams, if u are not there when they need u, they will fire u.

4. There are many international students here but mostly exchange students from European countries. Not so many Nigerian students.
Sometimes it is even difficult to find Nigerian students but u will always know them with the way they behave.
There are 3 types of Naija students:
(a) The ones who form and live fake live speaking like Americans and forming fresh. All their friends are white and when they get introduced to other Nigerians, they start to act like they met Ebola. Yet you'd be surprised to see them in the midnight doing the same job u do.
(b) The ones that are just liberal and go with whatever comes
(c) The ones that are soaked in Naija way, rapping pidgin, moving only with Nigerians, always reminding u to hustle and save, quarelling and arguing, make u feel at home etc...
If u are a Newbie, most of ur friends will be other foreign/exchange students but when they return to their countries, you will be lonely.

5. Integration at first was hard. I always got lost on the road, too many papers to sign, accomodation, boredom, job seeking, language barrier, people staring at you...etc
I got accomodation easily by joining Facebook pages and contacting people before i came. I spent money unnecessarily eating out and going to places because i was bored and didn't have many friends.
Germans are not racist, but they are very shy and would never talk to u first. That is the way they are to everyone and people mistake it for racism. Some Germans are so obsessed with Americans and when they see a goodlooking black guy speaking English, the first thing they ask u is are you American? when u say African they show a bit of disappointed but quickly get friendly.

6. To prospective Naija students, It is worth it. Germany is a dream come true and everything works. U can travel anywhere u want to. U can go to London for a weekend with a flight as cheap as 50 euros and visa is very easy. American visa if applied for is 2yrs gbam!!! Canadian visa is like making eba. As long as u have the finance, your residence card and good purpose of visit.
Germany is very safe and the police is efficient. U dare not talk to people anyhow or get into a fight. If anyone calls the police on you, it goes into your file and will affect u even in 20yrs to come.
There are jobs, whether language or not but u must swallow your pride and do what others are doing.
It is getting cold now so buy sweaters and pull overs with jeans. Don't bother buying many shoes as it will soon be winter and u won't wear them.
When u come here, mind who u tell your life story to. Not everyone is your friend. Apply to as many schools as possible and don't loose hope. I got rejected by 13 schools and passed the last minute.
If u are a Christian, your best bet here would be to join a church. I tell u they can really help. If I can speak the language fluently, I'll never live in anywhere else than Germany.

Shoutout to oga Godson, that guy is a good guy.
I am tired of typing. hope my 2 spoons help.

I cant help it but quote this beautiful piece..
Keep up the good work emeka.. By the way, expect a mail from me soonest.
Other Ogas In germo should also air their views.
One Love !
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
Guys ooo, i don return!!!!!
Gist dey oooo!!!
Got to the embassy this morning around 6:30. That fair guy wey dey for gate wan try frustrate me. I told him that he is a joker. If the devil sent him, he should tell d devil that he didnt see me. The guy even said he will send me away, can u imagine? Mtewwww!!! After everythin, i got in and i met two cool people @Vivien and @kelechi if u guys are hear, let us hear ur experience. They went before me.
I got to the counter by d gate, counter 5, the VO na one german woman wey una dey refer to as chinese. She no be chinese ooo.

She took my documents, original, stamped my possport after she flipped thru it. I have one active american and anoda active german visa. I also have a german visa and indian visa that i have used before. She checked my sponsor ship letter, she asked me who d person was, i told her my brother-in-law. She asked me if my sister was married to a german, i told her yes. She said my visa fee, i gave it to her, she printed recipt and gave me. She now said i should pick up the phone so dat the interview can start.
She asked me why my program, i told her that my whole study and work experience has developed me for this level and dat i am going for the course because of the unique nature of the program, what i will learn, the research area and so many other things. I talk tire o. She asked what my bsc was, i told her. She asked what materials i submitted for d admission, i told her. I forgot to tell her i did video interview too as an admission requirement. She picked up my first letter that they used to notify me of admission, she read it more than 5 times, this is wat d letter says:
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 3:42pm On Aug 29, 2014
ebele17: Guys ooo, i don return!!!!!
Gist dey oooo!!!
Got to the embassy this morning around 6:30. That fair guy wey dey for gate wan try frustrate me. I told him that he is a joker. If the devil sent him, he should tell d devil that he didnt see me. The guy even said he will send me away, can u imagine? Mtewwww!!! After everythin, i got in and i met two cool people @Vivien and @kelechi if u guys are hear, let us hear ur experience. They went before me.
I got to the counter by d gate, counter 5, the VO na one german woman wey una dey refer to as chinese. She no be chinese ooo.

She took my documents, original, stamped my possport after she flipped thru it. I have one active american and anoda active german visa. I also have a german visa and indian visa that i have used before. She checked my sponsor ship letter, she asked me who d person was, i told her my brother-in-law. She asked me if my sister was married to a german, i told her yes. She said my visa fee, i gave it to her, she printed recipt and gave me. She now said i should pick up the phone so dat the interview can start.
She asked me why my program, i told her that my whole study and work experience has developed me for this level and dat i am going for the course because of the unique nature of the program, what i will learn, the research area and so many other things. I talk tire o. She asked what my bsc was, i told her. She asked what materials i submitted for d admission, i told her. I forgot to tell her i did video interview too as an admission requirement. She picked up my first letter that they used to notify me of admission, she read it more than 5 times, this is wat d letter says:

Another season wahala cry
Let me grab my sit jejeh... *following*
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 29, 2014
Guys ooo, i don return!!!!!
Gist dey oooo!!!

Dear Ms. Maduekwe,
Freising, 07-25-2014
Thank you for participating in the interview as part of the second phase of the application pro- cess for our unique international Master’s program in Life Science Economics and Policy at the TUM – an internationally leading university of excellence.
We follow a rigorous process of assessing applicants’ aptitude and suitability for our program. We carefully considered your academic record and extra-curricular activities, combined with the motivation and interest for doing our program which you showed in the interview.
We are very pleased to invite you to join our Master’s program. You will be receiving an official letter of admission from TUM’s Admissions Center in due course. We look forward to welcom- ing you to the TUM family and working with you in your academic endeavors.
Yours Sincerely

Professor Johannes Sauer, Program Leader

Mr. Richard Smart, Program Coordinator

Mr. Philipp Schautschick, Advisor to the Program

She read it more than 5 times, no be joke. Maybe she could believe i got a preliminary admission letter signed by d chair himself and this one no be admission letter ooo! She still see the formal admission letter join that one sef.
She asked me where my school is located? I told her munich, she said 'are u sure?' I told her that my school is in munich but my campus is in weihenstephan, freising. She said ok. She asked me which school i graduated from, i told her. She asked what i have been doing till now, i told her from my nysc in nafdac to work in a pharmaceutical firm in VI to my work with WAEC now. She asked if i still worked with them, i told her yess. She asked me to give her a breakdown of my program ie d individual courses for each semester, i gave it to her, course by course semester 1, 2 and 3, 4. She asked where i will be staying. I told her munich with my sister, she asked if my sister has a house or apartment, i told her house. She asked if they can support me financially, i told her yes. She asked what they do, i told her that my sister works for sharp and her husband works for allianz SE. I even had to give her like mini lecture on their jobs. She asked me to tell her about d town i am going to. I told her that munich is one of d biggest cities in germany, has abt 36 UNESCO world heritage sites( germany oo), is home to Oktoberfest, the football club Bayern Munich, Max Planck research institute, the best in europe, my school is the best school in germany and 2nd best in d whole of europe, she now said i should tell her abt germany in general. I told her that germany has a federal Parliament made up of Bundestag and Bundesrat, the chancellor is angela merkel,home to world class researchers and inventors like Einstein, Planck, e.t.c, had its final unification of the Eastern and western bloc in 1990, has experienced 2 world wars......... At this point, she now said i should stop. I dunno if she was afraid dat i go mention Hitler join d thing. Lolzzzz!!!!!. She asked me what i will do with the degree, i told her that i will come back to use it in naija (story, if they see my brake light sef). She asked in which area, i told her govt. She asked what i have done to prepare for my trip, i told her that i have been learning german and speaking with my program coordinator on research areas. She now said " du schribt german gut?" I now replied " ich schribe german gut nicht" lol!!!!!!. I talk say na wa oooo!!!

So, she then said thank u and that i will receive a mail later and that i should follow the instructions there. Na so, i tell am thank u ooo. My interview pass one hr sef. I stand sotee my hand and leg start to dey pain me. Lol!!!!.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 3:57pm On Aug 29, 2014
@ebele17. Congrats dear.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 3:58pm On Aug 29, 2014
Gist dey oooo!!!

Dear Ms. Maduekwe,
Freising, 07-25-2014
Thank you for participating in the interview as part of the second phase of the application pro- cess for our unique international Master’s program in Life Science Economics and Policy at the TUM – an internationally leading university of excellence.
We follow a rigorous process of assessing applicants’ aptitude and suitability for our program. We carefully considered your academic record and extra-curricular activities, combined with the motivation and interest for doing our program which you showed in the interview.
We are very pleased to invite you to join our Master’s program. You will be receiving an official letter of admission from TUM’s Admissions Center in due course. We look forward to welcom- ing you to the TUM family and working with you in your academic endeavors.
Yours Sincerely

She read it more than 5 times, no be joke. Maybe she could believe i got a preliminary admission letter signed by d chair himself and this one no be admission letter ooo! She still see the formal admission letter join that one sef.
She asked me where my school is located? I told her munich, she said 'are u sure?' I told her that my school is in munich but my campus is in weihenstephan, freising. She said ok. She asked me which school i graduated from, i told her. She asked what i have been doing till now, i told her from my nysc in nafdac to work in a pharmaceutical firm in VI to my work with WAEC now. She asked if i still worked with them, i told her yess. She asked me to give her a breakdown of my program ie d individual courses for each semester, i gave it to her, course by course semester 1, 2 and 3, 4. She asked where i will be staying. I told her munich with my sister, she asked if my sister has a house or apartment, i told her house. She asked if they can support me financially, i told her yes. She asked what they do, i told her that my sister works for sharp and her husband works for allianz SE. I even had to give her like mini lecture on their jobs. She asked me to tell her about d town i am going to. I told her that munich is one of d biggest cities in germany, has abt 36 UNESCO world heritage sites( germany oo), is home to Oktoberfest, the football club Bayern Munich, Max Planck research institute, the best in europe, my school is the best school in germany and 2nd best in d whole of europe, she now said i should tell her abt germany in general. I told her that germany has a federal Parliament made up of Bundestag and Bundesrat, the chancellor is angela merkel,home to world class researchers and inventors like Einstein, Planck, e.t.c, had its final unification of the Eastern and western bloc in 1990, has experienced 2 world wars......... At this point, she now said i should stop. I dunno if she was afraid dat i go mention Hitler join d thing. Lolzzzz!!!!!. She asked me what i will do with the degree, i told her that i will come back to use it in naija (story, if they see my brake light sef). She asked in which area, i told her govt. She asked what i have done to prepare for my trip, i told her that i have been learning german and speaking with my program coordinator on research areas. She now said " du schribt german gut?" I now replied " ich schribe german gut nicht" lol!!!!!!. I talk say na wa oooo!!!

So, she then said thank u and that i will receive a mail later and that i should follow the instructions there. Na so, i tell am thank u ooo. My interview pass one hr sef. I stand sotee my hand and leg start to dey pain me. Lol!!!!.

Congrats in advance. Success is yours. This 1hr of a thing na real issue oooo.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 4:04pm On Aug 29, 2014
kunlelikeme: @nydo I told her what I have been doing.I finished my hnd is 2010,did my servce until 2012 and I told her I have been working as a technician after I left school.I told her I wanna get a bsc cos of the descrimination btw hnd and bsc.so it seems all undergrad do write test if not,maybe my own case was also that of non satisfaction with interview

@aisaya...prepare urself in measuration,bodmas,simple arithmentics,angles,trig,pythagora,square roots...and above all just calm down and think well before you submit..I was rushing cos I was tired and wanna just get out of there,so I overlooked some simple things wey made me do mistake...take ur time well...she even told me to sit down,had it been I know I would av sat btw people waiting for interview...so prepare well....

Thanks brother, this is helpful.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
@ebele17, congrats in advance!

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by preshveli(m): 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
my interview was today, got there around after 7(they dont cancel ur appointment if u go late, buh pls dnt go late). I was asked to rearranged my docs before i cud come in for the interview. she took my e passport, my visa forms and put my details in her system. we began, trust me the questions are just like the questions posted here in NL but i will add, after the oral interview i was given a paper interview(no b small). primary school maths. the maths was even harder than calculus for me cos have forgotten some of those things. after the interview i was asked to go that they will get back to me. I thank God for everything.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
honourableseyi:

Congrats in advance. Success is yours. This 1hr of a thing na real issue oooo.

Thanks dear. I answer question tire. Note to odas: cram ur courses for each semester, carry am for ur head oooo!!! Each course, name, semester, whether compulsory or elective, carry am for head. If u fumble there, it will look as if u re not serious with ur program.

My 2 cents ooo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2014
preshveli: my interview was today, got there around after 7(they dont cancel ur appointment if u go late, buh pls dnt go late). I was asked to rearranged my docs before i cud come in for the interview. she took my e passport, my visa forms and put my details in her system. we began, trust me the questions are just like the questions posted here in NL but i will add, after the oral interview i was given a paper interview(no b small). primary school maths. the maths was even harder than calculus for me cos have forgotten some of those things. after the interview i was asked to go that they will get back to me. I thank God for everything.
are u going for bsc or msc?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by WildChild00(m): 5:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
KariKessiana: I'm also going for Bsc but I didn't write an exam. Is there a reason why she'll make you write the exam?
Probably if you finished secondary school a while ago or just recently.

I think, it all depands on how one compose his/her self wen asked questions, you know some people can be so naive wen answering questions, and another thing is lack of preparation tooo.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by preshveli(m): 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
kunlelikeme: @eke40seven,i dont really know her reasons for asking me to write test,but i guess that in some cases,you will be required to write test even my friend who is a first class student too was subjected to write test.i did my interview well to the best of my knowledge but she didnt ask me any serious question apart from the regular once. i messed up in the test to an extent and also the interview was ok to my knowledge.
my fear is just that i have applied to sweden embassy before and the agent i used then gave me a fake statement of account,so when she asked me and i told her the reasons for my rejection ,i come dey fear say make she no use that against me,because that even happpend like 5years ago

my brother its good as u told her d truth, I had my interview this morning n I was given test o...primary maths questions Wey had like Madt..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bochu: 5:49pm On Aug 29, 2014
Shey na bsc oder masters u dey go 4?
preshveli:
my brother its good as u told her d truth, I had my interview this morning n I was given test o...primary maths questions Wey had like Madt..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by preshveli(m): 5:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
esdajo: Hello house! I am very confused here and would really appreciate your contributions and/or advice regarding this issue. I was offered an admission for my Masters (LLM) in Germany. Lectures commences on October 13th, 2014. I was at the German Embassy here in Lagos on Monday being August 25th,2014 for the opening of a student blocked account. I submitted the forms and was given two (2) slips with which I sent an email for a student visa appointment. I received an email stating that the interview was scheduled for October 6th, 2014 ( a week before lecture commences), I sent an email asking them for an earlier date but was told that its not a possibility on account of the fact that they are already fully booked.

My questions goes thus:

(1) How long does it take to get a feedback from Deutsch Bank regarding the account details (Account numbers) from the day of submission of the forms at the German Embassy?

(2) What are my chances of getting the visa considering the very short period between my interview date and the date the school will resume?

(3) Is is advisable that I defer the admission until summer 2015 and use the new admission letter for the interview or I should use the same one with winter 2014 resumption?

All meaningful contributions would be highly appreciated. Thanks in anticipation.

u dnt have to b confused
the bank shud get back to u in two weeks

u will get ur visa if u pass ur interview...ur resumption date doesn't affect ur visa rather check ur adms letter for d enrollment deadline, that's what matters cos if u dnt meet ur enrollment date in Germany u wnt b accepted by d sch in Germany.

just relax n prepare for ur interview
Re: German Embassy And Visa by geemana(m): 6:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
Gist dey oooo!!!

Dear Ms. Maduekwe,
Freising, 07-25-2014
Yours Sincerely

@ebele17 Pele.I guess they are now trying to tell us German Visa no be beans.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by preshveli(m): 6:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
kunlelikeme: the lady asked have i been to germany before? i said no
have i applied for german visa before? i said no
she now asked,have u applied for schengen visa before? i told her yes
she said what country,i told her sweden in 2009
she later asked,what was the reason for my rejection?i told her the agent that i gave the job them caused it then,that there was document issues....which is fake?
so i am thinking if i had lie to her,they might check and see the records. so i just told her the truth.
as for the examz,it was just simple arithmetic o....but just becos i was rushing and wasnt expecting the exam with some kind of headaches,i made silly mistakes...and from the exam,out of 5 i am sure of geting 2/5 which is totally bad.
i hope my mistakes from the past will not haunt me down and also with a mark of 2/5,what are my prospects?
and also maybe its becos i am going for undergraduate is the reason for the exam.

@illuminati...infact God must do wonder on this,cos i will be dissappointing alot of people.and also those guyz that you said was contacted witihn 6days to come for their denial,hope they were given the opportunity to appeal their denial?and hope it later went well...cos i read some people appealed and was later given the visa
those primary maths z harder than calculus today...

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by seunstein(m): 6:04pm On Aug 29, 2014
I should just cram your answers already in prep for mine since we should be at TUM together.Their rigorous admission process is enough to make one prayerful and determined not to fail the visa interview.They have informed me that I won't do the interview cuz I crossed the 70% requirement for my course.Congrats sis.You are home and dry!
I should just cram you answers already self since TUM is our destination.The very rigorous admission system is enough to make one very prayerful and determined not to fail the visa interview.Congrats sis....You are home and dry!
Gist dey oooo!!!

Dear Ms. Maduekwe,
Freising, 07-25-2014
Yours Sincerely

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 6:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
Gist dey oooo!!!

Dear Ms. Maduekwe,
Freising, 07-25-2014
Yours Sincerely

Hello Ebele, Congrats In advance.
Start packing your bags and luggages.
Deutschland, hier kommen Sie... smiley smiley grin grin

Other people waiting will testify as well as me..
Wo ist meine freund Beebee??
kommen Sie bitte hier

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by preshveli(m): 6:07pm On Aug 29, 2014
kunlelikeme: @uchezdedon i am not the only one that have written the exam,i wouldnt know her reasons for that anyways...but i will like to ask everyone in here who have gone there for bachelor degree interview?did you all write the entrance exams too?
i told her i will be coming back to impact the knowledge i get from there back home here...so i am not sure anyways but pls y'all continue to pray for me o....cos the hnd wey dey my hand is giving me a lot of limitations in the job market.....i really need that degree...may God help all of us ,may our wishes come tgrough so we all share our testimonies here...i love you all
yes brother I wrote test o...today today
Re: German Embassy And Visa by preshveli(m): 6:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
naijaobi:
are u going for bsc or msc?
bsc
Re: German Embassy And Visa by preshveli(m): 6:22pm On Aug 29, 2014
bochu: Shey na bsc oder masters u dey go 4?
yes na bsc
Re: German Embassy And Visa by DANNIEmore: 6:33pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ndyoo: DANNIEmore, I saw the day he posted that first - the gap between his american and german visa appointment is 3days, I wanted to correct him, that its not advisable.

Eyah.I dnt knw of dat o bt,jst wish him luck n advise gently and dnt giv him more attacks.lol. Broda,sucex no easy @ al o.even if e desperate,menh,e worth o.4 ds 9ja wey we dey so?chaiiii.
Do u knw hw many patients we,ve taken care lately nt havin ds so called Ebola o bt jst d fear of it alone hd caused dese? So abeg,take am easy on am bros.thanks, God bless plenty!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 7:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
Where is Nimakor and Ferdimako?
Also, I noticed The exam thingy is mostly served to people going for UG..
Or is there any PG applicant here that was served the test/exams
IMHO lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 7:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
@ebele17, Miss Scholar, your interview was raised a notch higher. Good job. Germany awaits you.

Someone once told me that EVERY question you will be asked is drawn from the DAAD recommended letter of motivation/statement of intent for Pakistan, EXCEPT for maybe questions relating to your sponsor. If you can bring out time to assess your self using that guide, THOROUGHLY coupled with what's on this thread, those interviews will be a walk over. I still feel they may subject one to tests if they are not convinced of one's ability or intents. All what ebele17 did (though unconsciously) looked like something drawn straight from that guide. I think the best way to save yourself from these mathematical embarrassment is to make proud your level of preparation and knowledge through your spoken grammar, confidence and composure. Make una no go steal una small siblings pry maths textbooks o, or make agbalagba come dey use iko shout "...junior solve this maths in my front, now! olodo.....you play too much..." Junior no go know say uncle/aunty want learn maths from him hand.

Afodam247, don't despair, in fact this is an opportunity for you to stand up, look at that aspect where you may need to correct and work on it. I suggest you post those aspects here i.e your intents so that people can criticize and improve on it (I will volunteer too), I believe you will come out victorious, I still draw great inspiration from emeka55 and Lacuna's experience, read what he posted and learn from it. Any other person in such situation should not hesitate to come forward to draw help from the well of resources here.

I was thinking from recent happenings, Is there a correlation between this Ebola virus and high level of difficulties in the interviews? Answers, anyone?

In the absence of our germo ogas coming forward to answer the questions on Nairopera Lanfrey show. I will continue with our special guess, emeka55. tune in.....
..be back right after this break....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by chyk2k3(m): 7:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
Congratulations Man. I know that feeling. More Testimonies to come. Mine is Next by God's grace.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by geemana(m): 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2014
seunstein: I should just cram your answers already in prep for mine since we should be at TUM together.Their rigorous admission process is enough to make one prayerful and determined not to fail the visa interview.They have informed me that I won't do the interview cuz I crossed the 70% requirement for my course.Congrats sis.You are home and dry!
I should just cram you answers already self since TUM is our destination.The very rigorous admission system is enough to make one very prayerful and determined not to fail the visa interview.Congrats sis....You are home and dry!
@Weinstein that's very good.add your own 2 Euro to the answers as well. oh boy,how far with accommodation.das ist nicht leicht.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by geemana(m): 8:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
seunstein: I should just cram your answers already in prep for mine since we should be at TUM together.Their rigorous admission process is enough to make one prayerful and determined not to fail the visa interview.They have informed me that I won't do the interview cuz I crossed the 70% requirement for my course.Congrats sis.You are home and dry!
@seunstein that's very good.add your own 2 Euro to the answers as well. oh boy,how far with accommodation.das ist nicht leicht.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by seunstein(m): 8:25pm On Aug 29, 2014
Lol...Sincerely,I don't know how I am going to survive the accommodation wahala in Munchen.About the 2 Euro sir,I am a JJC o.Pardon my errors.Will keep disturbing u and also Ebele17 until I pull through.Thanks.
geemana: @seunstein that's very good.add your own 2 Euro to the answers as well. oh boy,how far with accommodation.das ist nicht leicht.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2014

Amen oooooo!!!!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by geemana(m): 11:37pm On Aug 29, 2014
seunstein: Lol...Sincerely,I don't know how I am going to survive the accommodation wahala in Munchen.About the 2 Euro sir,I am a JJC o.Pardon my errors.Will keep disturbing u and also Ebele17 until I pull through.Thanks.
@seunstein it is well,bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 183
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.