Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (885724 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 28, 2014
betty55: good evening house,please can someone help me out here,for those that went for interview recently,do l need to present my exemption letter from NYSC? thanks in advance and God Bless

NYSC cert not a requirement for student Visa
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 28, 2014
thanks my brother.just wanted to be sure l wont be needing it.
Eke40seven: @esdajo, In which school were you given admission? Is it not better you send the school a message requesting for an extension of your resumption? I think that should be your first line of action before considering anything else. Most of the time, the request is usually granted.

@jaydeemourg and ebele17, eehh! Bavarian toasting don start already? some people dey watch o but me I no see anything o. (no be for my mouth u hear am o!)

@kunlelikeme, why you dey scare person na? However, I know that the embassy will only request you write a written test if you fail to convince or impress them during the oral interview or if they suspect something in some special cases. Now my question, Did they ask you some questions verbally before you were subjected to a paper and pen assessment? That would help clear the air.

@betty55, you only submit what is requested of you by the embassy and the last time I checked NYSC certificate is NOT part of it. Except you want to use it to make the envelope you are taking to the embassy bulkier, it is of no use.

@members in the house I believe emeka55 did some unbelievable job yesterday answering questions (you are missing a lot if you haven't checked out his answers). Now should we continue with more questions or invite more members to grace the show before asking our maiden special guest, emeka55 further questions? My questions are filled and you won't want to miss this episode with our honourable members in Germany.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kunlelikeme: 9:44pm On Aug 28, 2014
@eke40seven,i dont really know her reasons for asking me to write test,but i guess that in some cases,you will be required to write test even my friend who is a first class student too was subjected to write test.i did my interview well to the best of my knowledge but she didnt ask me any serious question apart from the regular once. i messed up in the test to an extent and also the interview was ok to my knowledge.
my fear is just that i have applied to sweden embassy before and the agent i used then gave me a fake statement of account,so when she asked me and i told her the reasons for my rejection ,i come dey fear say make she no use that against me,because that even happpend like 5years ago
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 28, 2014
thanks my brother for your reply.
aoj01:

NYSC cert not a requirement for student Visa
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ohimai83: 9:57pm On Aug 28, 2014
I am filling the visa application form. Guys who have done your interview, how did you fill question 12? Do I leave it blank or put the place where I got the passport from. Thank you guys.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 10:22pm On Aug 28, 2014
ebele17:

Found this. Hope it helps!!!!

To fill Germany Student visa application form :

1. You Family Name (This should be exactly as in the passport)

2. You first name (This should be exactly as in the passport)

3. DOB in the format of dd/mm/yyyy. This format is the official German format.

4. Place of Birth : This is mentioned in your passport. Write the exact thing as is written in the passport. Do not add or substract anything.

5. Nationality : You must mention you current as well as any previous nationalities that you have given up. It clearly says each nationality should be stated.

6. Marital Status : Announce your marital status here. Strike out the non-applicable status with one single line in whichever language you are filling. If you are filling in English, and in case you are single, strike out the other three with one straight line. I would suggest, along with English, also strike out the bold German version as that is more legible and comprehendable and bigger in size. Even if you dont, it does not matter.

7. Spouse Details : This should of course only be filled if you are married. Follow the steps 1 to 5 in filling the details.

8. Children Details : This should of course only be filled if you are married. Follow the steps 1 to 5 in filling the details.

9. Father : Write your father's Family name in the first line and First name and second and any following names in teh second line exactly as in passport.

10. Mother : Write your mother's Family name in the first line and First name and second and any following names in teh second line exactly as in passport.

11. Passport or Other Travel Documents : Write PASSPORT in the first line. If you have any other travel document, write its name. The Passport number in the second line, date till which it is valid in the third line. Issued by (Maybe Passport officer or Assitant Passport officer) in the fourth line. The designation of the issuing authority is given in the stamp on the first page(the page immediately after the information page) in the Passport. Finally write the Date of issue in the last line

12. Authorization to return to : Write the place from where your passport is issued.

13. Entered Germany on : Not to be completed if the application is made outside the Germany. Just leave it blank.

14. Have you ever stayed in Germany before : Strike out whichever is not applicable with one single line. If you have been to Germany before, write yes and mention from and to and the place below.

15. Proposed Place of Residence : Now this is one place where everyone gets stuck. I think most of us do not have a place of residence finalized when we start our visa application. So, you can write the complete address of the Institute of your course ( and not the University's address) that is conducting your course. Be careful since it does asks for address and not just the City of your residence. I repeat, write the address of the Institute that is conducting your course.

16. Arrived on : Not to be completed if the application is made outside the Germany. Just leave it blank.

17. Do you intend to maintain your permanent residence outside the Federal Republic of Germany? If so, Where? : write yes if you intend to keep your current nationality. I suggest you to write yes as right now we are just going for studies and wanting to gain another Nationality is a matter of different decision at a different point of time. In the space below, write the country of your current Nationality.

18. Will you be accompanied by the members of your family? : My suggestion is write no. In case your parents or any other family member is planning to accompany you, they can apply for separate Schenghen visa at the time of departure which takes roughly 10 days to be issued.

19. How are you accommodated? : Not to be completed if the application is made outside the Germany. Just leave it blank and dont strike out anything.

20. Purpose of stay in Germany : Mention "STUDY" in the first line, Leave the second line blank.
Employer : Put a '-' (Hyphen) mark in this line
Name of educational establishment : Write the complete Name of your University.
Their addresses : Write the complete Address of your University.
Intended Employment : Put a '-' (Hyphen) mark in this line

21. Trade or Profession for which Trained :write your course name for which you are going.

22. Are you already in possession of a permit issued by a German labour office : Strike out with a single line whichever is not applicable.

23. Intended duration of stay in the Federal Republic of Germany : Now this is a tricky one. First of all, PLEASE enquire about any courses or any Pre-Course orientation happening in your course. Because the FROM that you give here, is the validity start date stamped on your Visa. For example my course is starting on 8th of October (imaginary) and I have a german language course organized by my University in the month of August till October. Also keep some time(maybe a week or so) before start of any course for you to complete all the post landing formalities without any hassle. So, I need to land in Germany on say, 8th of August. I would give the FROM as AUGUST, 2012. So the start of validity on Visa will say 1st August, 2012 and the validity expiry is exactly 90 days from that. You can land anyday in Germany after your validity starts. Now, if i do not know when my course is going to end (which month), I can write a tentative month in the TO section, say October, 2014. Dont worry here. Whatever timeline you mention here is just tentative. Even if you are not able to finish your course before the time that you have mentioned in the form, you will get Visa extension afterwards. All you need is to show them the finances when you try to extend it.

24. What are your means of subsistence? : Write "FINANCIAL SUPPORT BY PARENTS" or "EDUCATION LOAN" whichever is applicable. If you are being financially supported by any other source, like any other family member or a scholarship, write accordingly.

25. Have you ever been convicted? : Strike out whichever is not applicable. I hope everyone strikes out YES

26. Have you ever been expelled....................refused entry into Germany? : Write "YES" or "NO" whichever is applicable.

27. a) Do you suffer from any disease? Strike out whichever is not applicable. Be honest in mentioning this.
b) Do you have a health insurance cover for the Federal Republic of Germany? : All of us do not have a Health insurance from a German Carrier. We will get it once we reach there. So, write "NO. I WILL TAKE ONCE I REACH GERMANY".

PAGE 4: I hereby apply for a residence permit for 2 YEARS. Again this is just tentative. Strike out Days and Months. Write your complete present address, Place, Date and put your signature. Make sure the address you write falls under the jurisdiction of the embassy that you are applying to. They are likely to send you back if the address doesnt fall in their area. Paste the Visa photo in both the forms.

PS : You can show a travel insurance at the time of application valid for the period that you think you would be going, maybe for 1 month or 2. But I think it is not an important document. Atleast they didnt ask in Bangalore for this. Please confirm with your embassy.

Please refer your respective Embassy website for the docs to be attached with the application.

DISCLAIMER : The information available in this document is intended to provide general information to the applicants. Use of above information is solely at the discretion of the user. I shall not be held liable for any claim for any loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained in this document.
ohimai83 here is a good guide. The place where the passport is issued should be on your passport.

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 10:37pm On Aug 28, 2014
betty55: thanks my brother for your reply.

My dear, go with all ur certificates... My Nysc and other docs are with embassy.. The old Mama asked of it.. To be on the safe side, take the exemption letter along...

My 2 kobo!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by uchezdedon(m): 10:59pm On Aug 28, 2014
@ kunlelikeme. To my own understanding I think d reason for the text is dat they saw desperation in u. U have wanted to travel to Europe by all means.
U wouldn't have told her u applied for visa 5yrs ago . It shows u r desperate.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 28, 2014
thanks,but l don,t have the exemption letter yet,l wanted to be sure of my travelling before getting one,l think l should just say to her that l have not yet serve,and if is needed will get it and scan it to them later.since is not one of the requirement needed,
Justcul:

My dear, go with all ur certificates... My Nysc and other docs are with embassy.. The old Mama asked of it.. To be on the safe side, take the exemption letter along...

My 2 kobo!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kunlelikeme: 11:13pm On Aug 28, 2014
@uchezdedon i am not the only one that have written the exam,i wouldnt know her reasons for that anyways...but i will like to ask everyone in here who have gone there for bachelor degree interview?did you all write the entrance exams too?
i told her i will be coming back to impact the knowledge i get from there back home here...so i am not sure anyways but pls y'all continue to pray for me o....cos the hnd wey dey my hand is giving me a lot of limitations in the job market.....i really need that degree...may God help all of us ,may our wishes come tgrough so we all share our testimonies here...i love you all
Re: German Embassy And Visa by geemana(m): 11:32pm On Aug 28, 2014
All ye people that want to follow KLM,check their website. From what I saw,it is the return ticket that is cheaper ,910euro.One way is like 1550 euro.who has checked please?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: German Embassy And Visa by DANNIEmore: 2:42am On Aug 29, 2014
geemana: All ye people that want to follow KLM,check their website. From what I saw,it is the return ticket that is cheaper ,910euro.One way is like 1550 euro.who has checked please?

You're correct Geemana. Hd even sent dem an email 2 ds effect suc that, when they reply,I would be 'more' sure of wat 2 post here as wen I tried it,it kept showing d 1550Euros stuff.
Normally, getting a one way ticket is more expensive than even getting a return ticket using most of these 'big/renowned airlines' cos they tend to discourage flyers from getting d former;it could also happen even in smaller airlines..
Same promo was sent 2 me by airfrance of wch when I tried booking also,it kept on giving me similar cost as that of KLM.
I know KLM/AIRFRANCE are same cos often times when we booked for either of them,when one is filled up for that particular date of choice of traveling,they just put you into another as the case maybe(vice-versa).

Therefore,I would agree with you cos,twas same thing I got (1550Euros) when I tried to book earlier yesterday after reading that info.Its only for going but coming back,was very expensive.they know what they're doing jare.one-way with all these prominent airlines and even some of the so-called cheap airlines too, are usually very expensive as they tend to discourage flyers from getting one-way (as ealier said). Only a few would go cheap(so-called cheap airlines) and dnt care if your're getting one way or not.eg, Royal air maroc which we've also used severally, etc.

Thank You.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Machiti606: 9:04am On Aug 29, 2014
kunlelikeme: @uchezdedon i am not the only one that have written the exam,i wouldnt know her reasons for that anyways...but i will like to ask everyone in here who have gone there for bachelor degree interview?did you all write the entrance exams too?
i told her i will be coming back to impact the knowledge i get from there back home here...so i am not sure anyways but pls y'all continue to pray for me o....cos the hnd wey dey my hand is giving me a lot of limitations in the job market.....i really need that degree...may God help all of us ,may our wishes come tgrough so we all share our testimonies here...i love you all
had my interview sometime around may and hell yea was given a test prolly cos i was going for UG!!!!!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijadove: 10:28am On Aug 29, 2014
Machiti606: had my interview sometime around may and hell yea was given a test prolly cos i was going for UG!!!!!

i am going of UG as well, what kind of test were you given and how long did it take? Was it difficult? Do you need to study in advance?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by chidexxy007(m): 10:47am On Aug 29, 2014
sori 4 disturbin u guyz wit my problem buh i need clarification especially from those guyz wu av successfuly applied 4 nd av been admitted by their university....
1.. Did u do d german prep. Yr?.... If yes,
hw did u apply.
if no,
wat did u do 2 get acceptd
2. If i go 2 goethe institute, wil d prep yr b waived.
thnks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jahjehova(m): 11:01am On Aug 29, 2014
esdajo: Hello house! I am very confused here and would really appreciate your contributions and/or advice regarding this issue. I was offered an admission for my Masters (LLM) in Germany. Lectures commences on October 13th, 2014. I was at the German Embassy here in Lagos on Monday being August 25th,2014 for the opening of a student blocked account. I submitted the forms and was given two (2) slips with which I sent an email for a student visa appointment. I received an email stating that the interview was scheduled for October 6th, 2014 ( a week before lecture commences), I sent an email asking them for an earlier date but was told that its not a possibility on account of the fact that they are already fully booked.

My questions goes thus:

(1) How long does it take to get a feedback from Deutsch Bank regarding the account details (Account numbers) from the day of submission of the forms at the German Embassy?

(2) What are my chances of getting the visa considering the very short period between my interview date and the date the school will resume?

(3) Is is advisable that I defer the admission until summer 2015 and use the new admission letter for the interview or I should use the same one with winter 2014 resumption?

All meaningful contributions would be highly appreciated. Thanks in anticipation.

Jst ensure Ur cash is ready. D moment Ur Account is opened and funded, Ur visa gets ready b4 U say jack. It took only 3days 4 mine from acknowledgement of funding the Account

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by kunlelikeme: 11:36am On Aug 29, 2014
@machiti,where you given the visa?and how long did it take before they responded.?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by afodam247: 11:37am On Aug 29, 2014
WITH A SAD HEART I RECEIVED THE LETTER TODAY. THERE REASON WAS : doubt's regarding the seriousness of your intention to study in Germany
2. it is not apparent how the desired course of study is related to your prior career development and how it matches ur individual life planning.
PLZ HELP ME OUT. I DON'T KNOW HOW I WILL FILE AN APPEAL AND WHAT TO INCLUDE PLZ SAVE ME.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by seunstein(m): 11:53am On Aug 29, 2014
Really sorry bro.The second reason is a source for worry.Are u for BSc or an MSc?Cuz I think BSc has a natural tendency to arouse suspicion of I'll intent until proven otherwise...IMO
afodam247: WITH A SAD HEART I RECEIVED THE LETTER TODAY. THERE REASON WAS : doubt's regarding the seriousness of your intention to study in Germany
2. it is not apparent how the desired course of study is related to your prior career development and how it matches ur individual life planning.
PLZ HELP ME OUT. I DON'T KNOW HOW I WILL FILE AN APPEAL AND WHAT TO INCLUDE PLZ SAVE ME.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aisaya001: 11:56am On Aug 29, 2014
@kunlelikeme; what is in the written test? and are you applying for BSc or MSc? for anyone in the house who have done a written test in the interview, how was it and what are the questions? Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 12:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
@ Kunle, Machiti and others. I think it is high time those that have passed through writing of teSt begin to post the test questions here for better preparation for the prospectives UG. If 5 people could post their questions, it will be easier to get the likely area in which the question will come out from. Every one has been saying I wrote a test, it is a simple mathematics and all that; but none has been able to post the test questions here. Please brothers and sisters that have passed through this, kindly post your questions and interview transcripts for better preparation for prospective UGs. God bless you. Shalom
Re: German Embassy And Visa by afodam247: 12:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
seunstein: Really sorry bro.The second reason is a source for worry.Are u for BSc or an MSc?Cuz I think BSc has a natural tendency to arouse suspicion of I'll intent until proven otherwise...IMO

No sir my course is a short musical course for just four month and it was stated in my invitation that the course is a preparative course for the full musical course. and I have my block account active, just don't know what to include for appeal.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Ndyoo(m): 12:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
afodam247:

No sir my course is a short musical course for just four month and it was stated in my invitation that the course is a preparative course for the full musical course. and I have my block account active, just don't know what to include for appeal.

From my understanding of your denial, the VO couldn't ascertain properly why you're going for this course. You might have true intentions but when you don't clearly state them during your interview then the odds are not your side.

"After the interview with the Germany embassy I will be having anoda with USA for a seminar, but I bliv success in the formal will help boost my chance with the USA."

This your post above makes you look desperate, I hope you didn't exhibit that during your interview. I urge you to relax, try get a genuine reason then or find better ways to express yourself with the reason you have. I sense you have a degree that is not related to the music you're going for...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by m365571: 12:45pm On Aug 29, 2014
Today is day 22 after my interview. I am a single mom of 2. Embassy sent a mail asking who will take care of my kids. She asked at the interview if i will travel with the i said no. The kids have EU citizenship. Frankly i can't do 2 kids and a masters degree at the same time so i am leaving them with my Big Sis. IS THIS A TRICK QUESTION
Re: German Embassy And Visa by DANNIEmore: 1:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ndyoo:

From my understanding of your denial, the VO couldn't ascertain properly why you're going for this course. You might have true intentions but when you don't clearly state them during your interview then the odds are not your side.

After the interview with the Germany embassy I will be having anoda with USA for a seminar, but I bliv success in the formal will help boost my chance with the USA.

This your post above makes you look desperate, I hope you didn't exhibit that during your interview. I urge you to relax, try get a genuine reason then or find better ways to express yourself with the reason you have. I sense you have a degree that is not related to the music you're going for...

Pls,dnt say his post makes him look desperate. Sure he might nt b a desperado abt dat bt definitely wd b devastated wen hs plans r ruined especially jst getting d sad news.(This is normal cos,we r humans. abi na wizo?). I cd understand hs mind ryt nw cos,I hd experienced same b4 tho my case ws 'maintenance not ensure',sure cos I used d sponsorship letter then.

Pls broda,find a way to relax n find d right solution like Emeka 1ce said,they only made u understand some beta ways of getin ur visa indirectly ok?
Basically,I believe it is always good 2 further wit a degree closely related to your previous- suggesting from their reason 2.
Therefore, I beg you to do your home work and try again,this time ard u shd b more exposed/confident in your attack. Germo no dey run- Emeka tell me ds word then wen my blocked acct money neva complete- I rem very well. Lol.
Finally,its well,notin pass God.little is mch wen God is in it and,in God we trust. Shalom!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by aisaya001: 1:16pm On Aug 29, 2014
nobody has been able to answer the question about the written test, why is everyone avoiding it? or is the written test just meant for people for Bsc alone? pls someone should pls provide info about the writen test
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Ndyoo(m): 1:16pm On Aug 29, 2014
kunlelikeme: @uchezdedon i am not the only one that have written the exam,i wouldnt know her reasons for that anyways...but i will like to ask everyone in here who have gone there for bachelor degree interview?did you all write the entrance exams too?

Not everyone going for undergraduate degree writes the exam...She asked you this question, ''What have you been doing since your last degree?''
When I was drafting my Cv, during the period I was applying to schools, a friend of mine residing in Germany adviced that Germans likes people that are active. So if you tell her (Visa Officer) through words or action during your interview that you haven't been doing anything since your HND or that you have been looking for Job since, then expect another Job grin from her which is to test your mental resource over the German intensive studies. Don't worry about your Swedish palava, since you're honest with it, it won't determine the fate of your Visa. Alles gute...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by afodam247: 1:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
DANNIEmore:

Pls,dnt say his post makes him look desperate. Sure he might nt b a desperado abt dat bt definitely wd b devastated wen hs plans r ruined especially jst getting d sad news.(This is normal cos,we r humans. abi na wizo?). I cd understand hs mind ryt nw cos,I hd experienced same b4 tho my case ws 'maintenance not ensure',sure cos I used d sponsorship letter then.

Pls broda,find a way to relax n find d right solution like Emeka 1ce said,they only made u understand some beta ways of getin ur visa indirectly ok?
Basically,I believe it is always good 2 further wit a degree closely related to your previous- suggesting from their reason 2.
Therefore, I beg you to do your home work and try again,this time ard u shd b more exposed/confident in your attack. Germo no dey run- Emeka tell me ds word then wen my blocked acct money neva complete- I rem very well. Lol.
Finally,its well,notin pass God.little is mch wen God is in it and,in God we trust. Shalom!

thanks a lot. the oda guy only thought that my issue is on desperation and there he missed it I already av d date for the us b4 Germany gave me there's and my intension to usa was visit to a family member so what has DAT got to do with desperation? my interview was smooth and I got the VO convinced. that really gave me assurance not knowing this is wotz going to come out. Will still file an appeal was just thinking I will likely get advice from someone who's got experience in relevance to my case.
so as to aid me in my filling. won't give up, not just yet.
Thank you and God bless u.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Ndyoo(m): 1:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
DANNIEmore, I saw the day he posted that first - the gap between his american and german visa appointment is 3days, I wanted to correct him, that its not advisable.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Ndyoo(m): 1:32pm On Aug 29, 2014
afodam247:

thanks a lot. the oda guy only thought that my issue is on desperation and there he missed it I already av d date for the us b4 Germany gave me there's and my intension to usa was visit to a family member so what has DAT got to do with desperation? my interview was smooth and I got the VO convinced. that really gave me assurance not knowing this is wotz going to come out. Will still file an appeal was just thinking I will likely get advice from someone who's got experience in relevance to my case.
so as to aid me in my filling. won't give up, not just yet.
Thank you and God bless u.

Bro, I am not discouraging you and I will never do so...Wish you luck with your appeal...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2014
aisaya001: @kunlelikeme; what is in the written test? and are you applying for BSc or MSc? for anyone in the house who have done a written test in the interview, how was it and what are the questions? Thanks

Though i didn't write an exam during my interview but i prepared for it..

Practice BODMAS, factorisation, pythagoras theorem, simplify, polygons and Pascal triangle too..

If u are going for biology related course, study ecosystem, food chain, food web, trophic levels, what is toxicology, how many bones are in the human body..

define mammals and what is blood?.. These are what i could remember from previous post by oga Kelly4top (i remain loyal sir) grin grin grin

My 2kobo!

3 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by kunlelikeme: 2:15pm On Aug 29, 2014
@nydo I told her what I have been doing.I finished my hnd is 2010,did my servce until 2012 and I told her I have been working as a technician after I left school.I told her I wanna get a bsc cos of the descrimination btw hnd and bsc.so it seems all undergrad do write test if not,maybe my own case was also that of non satisfaction with interview

@aisaya...prepare urself in measuration,bodmas,simple arithmentics,angles,trig,pythagora,square roots...and above all just calm down and think well before you submit..I was rushing cos I was tired and wanna just get out of there,so I overlooked some simple things wey made me do mistake...take ur time well...she even told me to sit down,had it been I know I would av sat btw people waiting for interview...so prepare well....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.