Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Help Im In Love With A Married Man! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Im In Love With A Married Man! (4366 Views)

Help ...im Sex Starved! / Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. / Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Help Im In Love With A Married Man! by Ben13: 3:01pm On Aug 14, 2009
henryhemon:

@poster,
you are in love with the money lol.stop deceiving us joo.

does it seem like it?
Re: Help Im In Love With A Married Man! by Adeyeancah(m): 11:00pm On Aug 17, 2009
This is totally rubbish and unfair gal, a married man, put yourself in his wife's position,would you like it if you see another woman having an affair with your man?you are in love with his money i tell you, haba,its not fair,
Re: Help Im In Love With A Married Man! by Indigbo: 5:52pm On Oct 15, 2021
sexychica:
ive been dating this particular married man 4 abt a year and a half,i love him deeply coz he reallt cares abt me,got tired of my single boyfriend cheating on me,this guy dotes on me we spend an immense time together and we go on luxury trips together,he spoils me silly and he gets mad when other guys try to hit on me,he said he is willing to let go whenever i find a single guy that would be serious abt me and lead to marriage,he advices me,hes always there for me and ive been having the greatest sex of my life! really!,but whenever i remember hes married it hurts,coz he probably doesnt realize how much i love him but i dont want to come btwn him and his wife,im confused i need advice,would also appreciate those with similar scenarios to comment,pls no judgement,didnt plan to be in this type of relationship!

Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Your Girlfrnd Wears This? / Which Kind Of Girls Do Guys Like: Cute And Decent Girls Or Sexy And Hot Girls / Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.