Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son (4391 Views)

Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... / My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 05, 2014
Hm'i got an heart attack last week saturday which was the Dday(introduction)day.i am a native of oyo state and my mom's from ijebu.My fiancee's parent said they dnt want their son to marry from ijebu.I tried to sort things out with them by telling them that i am 4rm oyo not ijebu.But all my effort was fruitless.I rili nid ur advice nw,cos i am becoming emotionally unstable.I am 32yrs.
Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by dre11(m): 12:36am On Nov 05, 2014
Then marry his parent nahundecided
Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 05, 2014
dre11:
Then marry his parent nahundecided
hm and you think dats d ryt thing to do
Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by twosquare(m): 12:39am On Nov 05, 2014
Vikkyk10:
Hm'i got an heart attack last week saturday which was the Dday(introduction)i am a native of oyo state and my mom's from ijebu.My fiancee's parent said they dnt want their son to marry from ijebu
that's an height of stupidity on the part of the groom's family...sorry to say that. Is a child determined by matriarchal lineage or patriarchal? If ur dad is from oyo state, meaning you're oyo, not ijebu. I believe there is more to this thing, not becos of where ur mum is from. And for the fact that your fiance didn't give you any signal before the D-day that his parents doesn't like you(where you are from) raise a large question mark. Something is just missing out of the puzzle.

3 Likes

Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 05, 2014
twosquare:
that's an height of stupidity on the part of the groom's family...sorry to say that. Is a child determined by matriarchal lineage or patriarchal? If ur dad is from oyo state, meaning you're oyo, not ijebu. I believe there is more to this thing, not becos of where ur mum is from. And for the fact that your fiance didn't give you any signal before the D-day that his parents doesn't like you(where you are from) raise a large question mark. Something is just missing out of the puzzle.
abi,myb dy dnt lyk me.My fiancee is such an imp.

1 Like

Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by Onlinebizexpert(m): 12:43am On Nov 05, 2014
Nawao
Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 05, 2014
Onlinebizexpert:
Nawao
abi'wetin i go do.
Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by dre11(m): 12:44am On Nov 05, 2014
Vikkyk10:
hm and you think dats d ryt thing to do

Since u still believe ur ijebu when in Yoruba custom
A child is addressed by where is father comes from

So I guess then u need to marry his parents to prove them wrong that ur Ibadan and not Ijebu
Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by Nobody: 12:46am On Nov 05, 2014
dre11:

Since u still believe ur ijebu when in Yoruba custom
A child is addressed by where is father comes from

So I guess then u need to marry his parents to prove them wrong that ur Ibadan and not Ijebu
hm,myb dy want to marry dre son.
Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by twosquare(m): 12:46am On Nov 05, 2014
Vikkyk10:
if you say so..maybe they don't like you and what was his reaction. I mean ur fiance?
Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by Imoy(m): 12:48am On Nov 05, 2014
OP, I am from OyO,

Will u marry me undecided

1 Like

Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 05, 2014
twosquare:
if you say so..maybe they don't like you and what was his reaction. I mean ur fiance?
what did he do.He just sat dre and ws lùkn lyk a slowpoke.It's just as if dy planned it.
Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by twosquare(m): 12:50am On Nov 05, 2014
Vikkyk10:
what did he do.He just sat dre and ws lùkn lyk a slowpoke.It's just as if dy planned it.
it is well....so it is over now? No calls from him to clarify anything...
Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by Imoy(m): 12:51am On Nov 05, 2014
Vikkyk10:

U come here dey insult ur fiancé...

Hmmm, u neva ready to marry.

2 Likes

Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by Nobody: 12:54am On Nov 05, 2014
twosquare:
it is well....so it is over now? No calls from him to clarify anything...
he cald,just 2 sy he was sori and dt he wants 2 pay 4 d cloth we bought
Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by Nobody: 12:55am On Nov 05, 2014
Imoy:

U come here dey insult ur fiancé...

Hmmm, u neva ready to marry.
u tink it's easy 2 kip ur virginity 4 32yrs.Abeg no vex me at al at al.

3 Likes

Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by twosquare(m): 12:58am On Nov 05, 2014
Vikkyk10:
he cald,just 2 sy he was sori and dt he wants 2 pay 4 d cloth we bought
hahahaha...oro buruku toun terin.... Chai... They shld have told you not once or twice before the D-day, there is something underneath sha...*anyway, don't think about it...just let go...-t is ok...God knows the best dear...I know what u are passing thrgh emotionally but it will pass...move on..* better man and family is coming to get u.
Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by Nobody: 1:01am On Nov 05, 2014
twosquare:
hahahaha...oro buruku toun terin.... Chai... They shld have told you not once or twice before the D-day, there is something underneath sha...*anyway, don't think about it...just let go...-t is ok...God knows the best dear...I know what u are passing thrgh emotionally but it will pass...move on..* better man and family is coming to get u.
ese sir.Tnx

1 Like

Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by Imoy(m): 1:02am On Nov 05, 2014
Vikkyk10:
u tink 2 kip ur virginity 4 32yrs.Abeg no vex me at al at al.

Ahhh! Pele. Mabinu.

I feel ur pain, e no easy.

Just take it as one of dose niggas dat is not ready to settle down.

Wot is urs will come and at d ryt time.

But seriously Virgin @32? Kinda rare.

The guy doesn't knw wot he would be missing.

Now I totall agree with u, he is a BIG imp

2 Likes

Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by Nobody: 1:04am On Nov 05, 2014
Imoy:

Ahhh! Pele. Mabinu.

I feel ur pain, e no easy.

Just take it as one of dose niggas dat is not ready to settle down.

Wot is urs will come and at d ryt time.

But seriously Virgin @32? Kinda rare.

The guy doesn't knw wot he would be missing.

Now I totall agree with u, he is a BIG imp
tnx a lot.

1 Like

Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by anita08: 1:10am On Nov 05, 2014
Add me on whatsapp 08023918155 let's talk
Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by dotna(m): 3:15am On Nov 05, 2014
How about the guy? Did he change his mind? If he doesn't know what to say or he's having doubt.

You know the dreadful truth you have to accept
Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by madgoat(m): 7:24am On Nov 05, 2014
Hello, if u are 32yrs den i assume ur fiance is d same age or older. He should be able to stand up for u and put his foot down. If he is allowing his parents control him at diz age, i wonder how ur marriage to him will look like.
#my advice: dump dem and move on. Ur fiance is not man enough for u.

4 Likes

Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by austine4real(m): 7:47am On Nov 05, 2014
anita08:
Add me on whatsapp 08023918155 let's talk
sharp guy u no dull at all @ all:-D:-D
Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by FLAWLES(f): 7:50am On Nov 05, 2014
JUST passING
Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 05, 2014
FLAWLES:
JUST passING
passing ke, come back kkkkoooo, she's a virgin at 32 ooo. re u a virgin?
Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 05, 2014
FLAWLES:
JUST passING
passing ke, come back kkkkoooo, she's a virgin at 32 ooo. re u a virgin? Cos dat's wat we men want.
Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by FLAWLES(f): 8:20am On Nov 05, 2014
[quote
author=Hackin post=27739397]passing ke, come back kkkkoooo, she's a
virgin at 32 ooo. re u a virgin? Cos dat's wat we men want.[/quote] is ur galfrnd a VIRGIN?
Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by lecturerdabo(m): 8:48am On Nov 05, 2014
Vikkyk10:
Hm'i got an heart attack last week saturday which was the Dday(introduction)day.i am a native of oyo state and my mom's from ijebu.My fiancee's parent said they dnt want their son to marry from ijebu.I tried to sort things out with them by telling them that i am 4rm oyo not ijebu.But all my effort was fruitless.I rili nid ur advice nw,cos i am becoming emotionally unstable.I am 32yrs.

Sister, He is ur fiance nt FIANCEE
U ar 32 maybe too old for their puppet
U ar a virgin(really, the fear of women and honesty) in mother's voice "Emeka i need to know she is a woman" Emeka no get answer for her! BT SERIOUSLY I APPRECIATE VIRGINS

Also insulting him online shows the parents noticed arrogance, pride, desperation etc in this 32yr old

that may also explain Y single at 32! BT BELIEVE ME U MUST NOT MARRY TO HAVE A LIFE!!
Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by izaray(f): 9:15am On Nov 05, 2014
twosquare:
Your are very right dear, something is wrong some where, and its seems, her fiance is not ready to open up to her, which is very bad

1 Like

Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by izaray(f): 9:20am On Nov 05, 2014
My dear just take heart ok, only God knows why he allow dat to happened.

Secondly, if ur fiance can't handle some issues now as a man,

dat means, they will would av been trouble, later in future!

I really feel ur pain swty!
Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by simplynola(m): 9:58am On Nov 05, 2014
Why beg the parents, why making them see reasons? Is it a contract marriage, are you being paid to marry? Once they accept you on condition, then be prepared for nightmare all thru your marital journey. For the fact that you are 32 doesn't mean you beg to marry. Why don't you commit your all into God's hand and improve your faith and see what God will do. The Bible says; The king's heart is in the hand of the Lord, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can You Know If Your Girlfriend Is A W*tch / How True Is This Picture.. (PIX) / Mother Of 1 Shares Semi-unclad Motherhood Pictures With Her Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.