Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,018 members, 7,828,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl (59995 Views)

My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage / I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by simplesearch: 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2021
The three of you will only bark at each other in hell, if y'all refuse to repent and turn away from fornication which God hates. The ex used her glory, but the devil is using the glory of the three of you and it will be apparent when STI's, STD's and other incurable diseases set in ripping up your healths.

4 Likes

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:44pm On Sep 24, 2021
You can still forgive her if you want to. But don't use her. That's enough

1 Like

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Sparkle777(f): 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2021
You ain't safe sleeping wit her, she's collecting ur glory and sending it back to the Yahoo boys. Why not just leave her alone?
I bet she's very pretty and sexy? Then leave her for her main man cos u are also wasting ur time too. Hope the guy man isn't even recording ur calls?

1 Like

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Jerryherd: 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2021
Just let go... It's not worth it one bit
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by bmdmix11: 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2021
smh blacks n their backwardness i swear u think like my mum.

hopeless
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by AbujaCitiBlog: 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2021
Deltafynest:
I have been dating this girl for more than a year now. We have been committed even with travails here and there sometimes.

I'm a student, she also and she's an orphan. My intention boarded on the idea that she would understand me knowing fully well where i was coming from.

Every week, i began to discover new stuffs mostly on the ground that she has slept with all categories of people in the past including cripple, pastor, someone she's older than, and even her uncle, her former boss too and her boss's brother. Even with all these revelation i was still willing to stay with her. There are secret stuffs that i can't share online about her.

Her ex boyfriend has been a bone in the neck since the start of this relationship. He didn't want to let go so i learnt and the girl has expressed total hatred on the guy. She doesn't even want to hear his name at all.

So she recently travelled and was calling me. One day, she called me that she has something to say, she said she would come to town to tell and because of the intrigue i was able to get her to talk on the phone. She said she has slept with the ex boyfriend since we started the relationship.

Now the main thing is, a pastor once told me that my gf's glory was used for rituals which we suspected the dude being that they dated for over 9 years plus and she was certain it was the guy due to some factors which i can't say.

Things hasn't been easy whenever she is around me mostly when she spends time in my house. Things will just go bad and terrible, doors will just close...

So, when she told me about the guy. She said she did it because she was looking for 20k. I was angry because the period she said she took the money, i remember i had $4500 sent to me and she never asked me for any money.

The matter has been on ground and i have been so pained since cos i know she must have done it with someone else too.

So i travelled to Portharcourt to see her today from Warri even though i was short on cash and had to raise the money to see her. On getting there we trashed the matter out and her sister said i should forget the past so that we can move on. I agreed, i was already getting tired of her shenanigans, so i decided not to be used by this id#ot again. The bit*h even mentioned that the guy has been disturbing her life with calls to come back.

I took the guy's number and called him like a guy man. We have actually related in the past before so we needed no too much introduction. The guy said they are not dating but he is only having time with her and that she would call him to ask for money almost all the time. This girl never told me she was looking for money and i refused. I have always tried my best for her.

After talking, i and the guy agreed to just use her. The guy said i should not take her serious and should just enjoy myself with her. That whenever she go back to town i should call him to take over from that side. So i agreed.

Bit*h will be shocked if she thinks i will take her serious. We will just useless her for years and waste her time. If you see the way we agreed to use her ehn, you will know the hatred is real.

Don't trust these girls.
She thinks she is smart, so use her ass and dump her like a bad attitude.
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by BarrElChapo(m): 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2021
Sleeping with a girl that you say her glory is taken but you think yours is intact grin

1 Like

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by bepositive11: 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2021
Deltafynest:

I will never understand men like you.

I understand that she hurt you and what she did was horrible but please try to be empathetic. She's an orphan with not much to go on so she sees sleeping with guys as her only option to get by

If you love or care about her, why not instead guide her to better paths?

People can be so judgemental. They don't try to understand where the other person is coming from

My advice to you is to just cut her off. Life hasn't been nice to her -- she's lost both parents. And you trying to ruin her even more will just build more bad karma against you

The way you're thinking of punishing her, it makes you no different from her -- maybe even worse

2 Likes

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by cococandy(f): 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2021
Deltafynest:
So this trend is an achievement now ?

Well, it happened and she has apologized and confessed after i tortured her with water boarding torture and broken bottle. I don't want to share her wounded photo so take her stup***d

Paste this write up on Google if it will generate any trend like this... Ode

So in your mind, you’re anonymous enough to casually confess to aggravated assault without any consequences huh?

5 Likes

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2021
Deltafynest:
I have been dating this girl for more than a year now. We have been committed even with travails here and there sometimes.

I'm a student, she also and she's an orphan. My intention boarded on the idea that she would understand me knowing fully well where i was coming from.

Every week, i began to discover new stuffs mostly on the ground that she has slept with all categories of people in the past including cripple, pastor, someone she's older than, and even her uncle, her former boss too and her boss's brother. Even with all these revelation i was still willing to stay with her. There are secret stuffs that i can't share online about her.

Her ex boyfriend has been a bone in the neck since the start of this relationship. He didn't want to let go so i learnt and the girl has expressed total hatred on the guy. She doesn't even want to hear his name at all.

So she recently travelled and was calling me. One day, she called me that she has something to say, she said she would come to town to tell and because of the intrigue i was able to get her to talk on the phone. She said she has slept with the ex boyfriend since we started the relationship.

Now the main thing is, a pastor once told me that my gf's glory was used for rituals which we suspected the dude being that they dated for over 9 years plus and she was certain it was the guy due to some factors which i can't say.

Things hasn't been easy whenever she is around me mostly when she spends time in my house. Things will just go bad and terrible, doors will just close...

So, when she told me about the guy. She said she did it because she was looking for 20k. I was angry because the period she said she took the money, i remember i had $4500 sent to me and she never asked me for any money.

The matter has been on ground and i have been so pained since cos i know she must have done it with someone else too.

So i travelled to Portharcourt to see her today from Warri even though i was short on cash and had to raise the money to see her. On getting there we trashed the matter out and her sister said i should forget the past so that we can move on. I agreed, i was already getting tired of her shenanigans, so i decided not to be used by this id#ot again. The bit*h even mentioned that the guy has been disturbing her life with calls to come back.

I took the guy's number and called him like a guy man. We have actually related in the past before so we needed no too much introduction. The guy said they are not dating but he is only having time with her and that she would call him to ask for money almost all the time. This girl never told me she was looking for money and i refused. I have always tried my best for her.

After talking, i and the guy agreed to just use her. The guy said i should not take her serious and should just enjoy myself with her. That whenever she go back to town i should call him to take over from that side. So i agreed.

Bit*h will be shocked if she thinks i will take her serious. We will just useless her for years and waste her time. If you see the way we agreed to use her ehn, you will know the hatred is real.

Don't trust these girls.
You are a shameless yahoo boy.

1 Like

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by SenecaTheYonger: 4:48pm On Sep 24, 2021
Wetin dey worry this guy grin grin grin grin Cripples don't have functioning legs, but their dick works fine.
schoolboymatt:
She's slept with a cripple. Wtf
On what grounds if you don't mind me asking
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by NDUKADIKE: 4:49pm On Sep 24, 2021
Leave this stupid prostitute to manage her wrecked life. Don't even share her with the guy. Just forget this waste of a girl and meet someone else. She is to rotten to be considered any more!
Deltafynest:

Don't trust these girls.
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2021
schoolboymatt:
She's slept with a cripple. Wtf
On what grounds if you don't mind me asking

Cripple no be human being?
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by millionboi(m): 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2021
Demigod22:
OP, learn how to give your used toys to the less privilege. Be mature and let her go. Vagina is not something you can finish eating, you do and leave it, the next person that come will be happy over your leftovers. Just move on with life.
hahahaha

No b lie oooo
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2021
Your pastor deserve slap which kind talk be that without concrete proof naso all these pastors dey spoil people relationship because of vague prophecies.
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by OriOko88(m): 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2021
Lol. Most of these fair girls dating yahoo boys gv been used for rituals truly. That was how I knack a babe last month,dnt know she's running yahoo hookup. I started having nightmares few days to d sex. Terrible nightmares of group of boys wanting to rape me in sleep but I always forcefully wake from such nightnare. I had to because of that attend out church night vigil before I stopped hvn such dreams. Its somehow relate walahi undecided
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by EndBuhariNow(m): 4:51pm On Sep 24, 2021
All of you are very stupid... you had $4k and you are broke.. take the lies easy nah

2 Likes

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by iHart(m): 4:51pm On Sep 24, 2021
It's better you leave the girl and move on. It may shock you to know that the girl and the so called ex are playing game on you and the dude is sounding like he is on your side
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by iHart(m): 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
All of you are very stupid... you had $4k and you are broke.. take the lies easy nah
it's very much possible. I assisted a guy to secure a 2million naira grant, in less than 6 months he squandered the money. None entered the business. Look at op, he is a womaniser, why won't he waste $4.5k dollars?

1 Like

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by lordaltruist(m): 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2021
Deltafynest:

Don't trust these girls.

Hey you better don't try that, cause even though she did wrong you, if you try this karma will not fail to visit you.

Bro I beg you in the name of God please don't do it rather just let her go and tell her the truth to save yourself and love ones from the visit of karma.

We are know our babes are bitches just like we are fuckers but no matter where or how we end up with our bitches, let not pay evil with evil and pray God help us to get a better bitch.

All women are bitches and all men are fuckers.

#NOPERFECTHUMAN
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by lekankolade(m): 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2021
When leave tey for soap body, e turn soap too....
Continue harboring her, vooooom, your own glory go follow join..

1 Like

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by uptownemmygee(m): 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2021
A beg Broz no drill that hole again, make she no come die for your house
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by kelvinovie25(m): 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2021
Go and do HIV test, do all other infection test, if you are free then have sense and stop sleeping with ladies that sleeps around because your life is at stake, cut her off and look for someone better, stop settling for less, there are lots of women out there.
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by almarthins(m): 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2021
Deltafynest:

Don't trust these girls.

My guy many things are happen this days. Girl matter for naija if u no get money you can't date them because them go want all the world wey u no even get. So expect them to cheat.

Naija babe can't be trusted, honey na money.
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by DoubleEngine007: 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2021
Majority of them are walking corpses.. Check well before u marry o.. Advise to all those guys who still wants to marry from this country.. Yahoo boys and politicians don useless majority of them..
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2021
Deltafynest:

Don't trust these girls.
Nice one guy, I can relate to this 100% Even with love and commitment they still cheat around! Na there nature be that oh.
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by MrCuteking(m): 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2021
When you see a girl walk pass you, you go after her and toast her, if she acts like a noob or someone who doesn't understand anything, and you decide not to run!
WELCOME TO HELL
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by OlawaleBammie: 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2021
SenatePresdo:

99% of girls are cheats, don't make her suffer too much shaa.

Just dey enjoy your time with her, but no put so much hatred.

I'm not saying you should consider marrying her in the future, but just keep in mind that 99% of these girls are heavy cheats.

If you manage to see a girl that sleeps with less than 2-3 guys, bro, she's decent enough.

It may sound awkward to you, but that's a fact.

I'm tired of these girls... Na look I just dey look.

Las Las, if man go settle down, na to just look for lesser bad girl and manage, because most of them are evil.
i swear brother, u just said the blatant truth

1 Like

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by SeunNotOwner: 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2021
Namdeenero:
Op you get time. Instead of chasing money you’re playing Pro evolution soccer with a call girl. Angle pass, R1 triangle. Continue!

The guy wan be like PS1 Roberto Carlos.

1 Like

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Kenontop: 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2021
If she's your sister or daughter, will you do same to her?
Know that karma is so real
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Naijanascam: 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2021
Deltafynest:

Don't trust these girls.

What is the color and level of your stupidity?

And you are only talking about this rubbish under the influence of expired weed and overnight ewedu...... continue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) / Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.