Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,815 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) (104930 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine / Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by Enyimbamercedes: 3:01pm On Sep 26, 2021
Cowbell521:
Wow, so u went to read my post. Funny thing be say I never even click or check Ur profile. And I'm not going to. Lol. Am a full fledged igbo man.. our business and political ambition be D main thing. We don't lavish money. Sure u can depict that from my posts that U read.

Mee self don tire lol. Nice meeting U jare. Happy Sunday. Say Hi to ur beautiful baby

Thank you jare my Igbo brother…. No need to check my profile; nothing interesting there!

2 Likes

Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by xreal: 3:01pm On Sep 26, 2021
LordIsaac:
Well....he's deserving of it. Things have changed though, I must confess.

Yes.

You are very correct. Over correct.
I love the words you picked.

deserve and change .

You are blessed.

1 Like

Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by AnthonyAk(m): 3:02pm On Sep 26, 2021
The 300 stretch limo is trash tho. I saw it the other day and almost died laughing that someone would bother making such a monstrosity
Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:03pm On Sep 26, 2021
Kumuyi is a great teacher, however his problem is that he is too lenient like Eli.

His church elders are the ones who run things.

Ordinarily, Kumuyi is not the type to ride in such a luxurious car, but he is not a firm leader. He is too passive, caring too much for the gospel, and very little for the governance of the church. There must always be a balance.

They forced him to remarry shortly after losing his beloved first wife, and then revised all his original doctrines.
Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by gurunlocker: 3:11pm On Sep 26, 2021
SmartyPants:

What was so ambiguous about my post? Clearly even those, like this clown i've quoted above, who think they have basic comprehensions skills lack it.

Now, yes, a limousine qualifies as extravagant, and my point was that there are cars in the middle that do not have to be a limousine nor do they have to be battered and wretched, for example, a Mercedes C-230 or Toyota Corrolla.

So, dear confused clown, gurunlocker, "you people" is you and the rest who make logically fallacious arguments premised on there being only two types of cars, one being battered and wretched, and the other extravagant.

Not sure you quoted the right person.... Do you even understand my first post? I said no matter which car he uses, low class or high class, people will talk.

So how does what you are saying relate to my earlier post? cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by Godbless3(m): 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2021
Trash:... You talk about school these men built compare to government own and you fail to state that these school are afforded by only politicians who loot our money and their children are being employ ahead of other poor citizens as there are job adverts that on employ graduate from these schools.
At the end if these school were not there, government would know what to provide for their children.
I use to share class with teachers children in primary and sec. sch but today, the pri/sec school teachers sent their children to private school while they teach other children rubbish.
At the end these private schools and expensive church schools create a wide division between poverty and riches in governance.
Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by SmartyPants(m): 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2021
gurunlocker:

Not sure you quoted the right person.... Do you even understand my first post? I said no matter which car he uses, low class or high class, people will talk.

So how does what you are saying relate to my earlier post? cheesy cheesy grin

You're quite slow sha.

This is as simple as I can make it:

Yes, whether he uses a "high" car or a "low" car, people will still talk. So he can use a "medium" car and give them nothing to talk about.
Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by gurunlocker: 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2021
SmartyPants:

You're quite slow sha.

This is as simple as I can make it:

Yes, whether he uses a "high" car or a "low" car, people will still talk. So he can use a "medium" car and give them nothing to talk about.

I've confirmed what I wanted to confirm.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by NoToPile: 3:25pm On Sep 26, 2021
Nawa oo,what's all the fuss about. Maybe its even the abuja branch of deeper life that rented a limo who knows?

Peeps are really hateful and just waiting for what they perceive to be wrong in their own eyes to talk down at someone. Nawa.
Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by NoToPile: 3:26pm On Sep 26, 2021
Cowbell521:
D thing wey funny pass be say na airpeace even get D Limousine for VIPs. But all the poor people here wey never near airport no fit know

Hahahaa seriously so what's all the fuss about then?
Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by SmartyPants(m): 3:31pm On Sep 26, 2021
gurunlocker:

I've confirmed what I wanted to confirm.... grin grin grin grin

Good for you.
Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by Oyindaberry(f): 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2021
tdalfred:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4342535125783418&id=100000809218966

©✍️✍️✍️T.D. Alfred (September, 2021)
Storyteller•Writing Instructor.

What’s all the noise about? Should he be welcomed at the airport with a wheelbarrow? I don’t understand. You lots leave your own problems and focus on something else, going back and forth on irrelevant things. Common!
Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by Aphroditee(f): 3:36pm On Sep 26, 2021
Kingstanding:
. I laughed in Chinese. You want me to drop my passport number, isn't? You must be crazy. For your information. Without knowing me and you have concluded that you're richer than I do, oh my goodness. You're a typical Nigerian. You don't know me and you just made the conclusion of getting richer than I do,infact stupidity is your surname. I'm damn sure you're into illegal business in Nigeria. For your information I have a care home in UK which I'm the director of my business. My username is kingstanding is the area I reside in Birmingham city, West Midland. When you get to Birmingham city take bus number 33 or 32 tell the bus driver you will stop at the last bus stop. Just ask of me from anyone that you see. Idiot man.
cowbell521 you didn't see the full post before
Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by Kobojunkie: 3:38pm On Sep 26, 2021
BluntTheApostle:
Kumuyi is a great teacher, however his problem is that he is too lenient like Eli.

His church elders are the ones who run things.

Ordinarily, Kumuyi is not the type to ride in such a luxurious car, but he is not a firm leader. He is too passive, caring too much for the gospel, and very little for the governance of the church. There must always be a balance.

They forced him to remarry shortly after losing his beloved first wife, and then revised all his original doctrines
You are actually willing to blame his actions on others just so you can continue to worship at this man's feet ? shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by xeju: 3:38pm On Sep 26, 2021
Kelvin30286063:
Many of the people spreading propagandas about Deeper life are outsiders who don't know Jack about the doctrines of the church. I was born into deeper life and aside from those old days, deeper life have moved on from many of those. But many outsiders keep spreading the old doctrines.

He is having a program in Abuja, for all you know, his members may have arranged for the vehicle that will pick him at the airport.
In all, I don't think anyone should have a problem with how another person chose to spend his own money as long as he made it legitimately. And he never said his members shouldn't have a life. If you attend deeper camp programs, you will see the kind of cars the pastors drive.
There are just too many lies about the church and most of them are circulated by outsiders like you who have zero knowledge of happenings within the church.
They said deeper life members don't use TV, yet if you go to deeper church, you will see that every single deeper life church has a TV in it. Infact, it's compulsory. My dad is a pastor at deeper life yet he has a 55 inch plasma TV at home. Why is he not suspended yet?
They said the church has a ridiculous marriage doctrines yet Redeemed have tougher marriage doctrines and no one is talking about it. I married my wife in a Redeemed church and I know what we went through. Even as a deeper life member, I found it annoying at a point! I mean that church rejected her wedding dress 5 times. If it was deeper life, people will start talking.
Then I can assume you weren't deeper life members of the 80s and the early 90s. Your family is the new generation hip-hop deeper life family or you yourself lack a coherent understanding of the original deeper life doctrines before the the modern alterations/modifications

1 Like

Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by Peopa4376: 3:38pm On Sep 26, 2021
see below
Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by Hallabee1(m): 3:44pm On Sep 26, 2021
tillaman:
So because of their doctrines he is supposed to be trekking or using Archaic stuffs

Aje.. i dont understand some people..... if you go to Oyedepo carrage and see cars, you we fear God, htough he gives butthere are alot that has not been given out then the owns been rotten there.....na only God go bless us all
Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by belovez(m): 3:59pm On Sep 26, 2021
MyphoneandI:

Even though I no longer go to church.

I’d give you or anyone else for that matter 1 million naira if you can show me a video or a teaching where pastor Kumuyi condemned tvs or called it a devil’s box

I will add 5 hundred thousand to it if Thesicilian can provide the video.
Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by genkins(m): 4:00pm On Sep 26, 2021
The poster off me when out of all the pastors, it's only tb joshua that is known for actions akin to that if christ... Case dismissed..., meanwhile

Africa has had its fair share of crazy dictators. From the likes of Idi AMIN to the likes of Omar. Bongo.. But there are some of them we haven't heard about or we cannot say how crazy they were.
1.Paul Biya
2.Yahay Jammeh
3.jose Eduardo Dos Santos
5.Thoedoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo
6.King Mswati of Swaziland

And many more.

This documentary paints a comical picture about thier crazyness.
Watch and click subscribe, to get notified of more videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXmcOse-8YI
Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by thesicilian: 4:04pm On Sep 26, 2021
MyphoneandI:

Even though I no longer go to church.

I’d give you or anyone else for that matter 1 million naira if you can show me a video or a teaching where pastor Kumuyi condemned tvs or called it a devil’s box
belovez:

I will add 5 hundred thousand to it if Thesicilian can provide the video.

I will gladly do so if you can show any video from your life or church pastor back in the 90s. Suffering and smiling hypocrites!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by Myer(m): 4:05pm On Sep 26, 2021
thesicilian:
It started with the television which he called "the devil's box" suddenly becoming a "ministry tool".
Now it's limo rides and jets. If you ask they'll say their God is not a poor God. My question is, the poor members who donate their sweat and blood for the ministry to move forward daily, is their God a poor God?

The truth is Christianity is a growth process.

There will be a time in your growth process when God needs to deliver you from greed, materialism and other vices. Doesn't mean Godis against being rich or enjoying the good things he created.

Then there will be a time when God will trust you be able handle those materialistic things because you have learnt the lessons he needed to teach you.
Of course I don't mean it's the same way for everyone.

My guess is he made a doctrine while still in his growth process that has now begun to haunt him now that he has grown and knows better.

Anyway, i salute the God's general.
Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by Aphrygian(m): 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2021
Iseoluwani:

Rccg in all its doctrine is strict Bro. We make sure everything is of biblical standard. Same with deeper.
lols by making people that do not receive the call to be a pastor to be pastors just because they have money ba? Biblical standard my arse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by Myer(m): 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2021
Iseoluwani:

Rccg in all its doctrine is strict Bro. We make sure everything is of biblical standard. Same with deeper.

Don't be an idiot.
Have you forgotten that some RCCG pastors committed suicide just last year because of the religious doctrines of your church?
They would rather die than be put to the ridicule and shame your church doctrines would subject them to. So much for forgiveness while disciplining erring workers in love.

The poster was not on a dick swinging contest with whose church is better or stricter or more perfect.

He was simply letting you know that Deeper life has grown from their earlier doctrines which most people are not aware of.

But rather you just could not resist the foolish urge to prove that your own church RCCG is just "perfect."
Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by Odidigboigbo(m): 4:18pm On Sep 26, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I have still never heard Kumuyi bragging about material possessions as some other church leaders do, so I don't understand what all the fuss is about.

Take it or leave it, he's closer to God than most church leaders of this nation are.

He tried to get things right because of his love for God, but made some errors along the way. It's better than not trying at all or caring about doing things the right way, which is what many others are guilty of.

By the way, I am not a member of his church and don't think I have ever stepped my feet into a deeper life church building, but I have some respect for the man because I can see in him a man who really has the interest of God at heart.

God bless.
start with, he wasn't even the owner of the car, it was used to conveyed him from Airport to the crusade venue. Maybe he would have told his host not to use the car, and they will still talk.

1 Like

Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by belovez(m): 4:24pm On Sep 26, 2021
thesicilian:

I will gladly do so if you can show any video from your life or church pastor back in the 90s. Suffering and smiling hypocrites!

Point of correction I'm not a member of the church. I'm only asking you to buttress your stance like you claim in your post.

Don't beat around the bush, if what you posted is true then provide a link to where you watched it.
Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by saintade01(m): 4:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
Kelvin30286063:

He is having a program in Abuja, for all you know, his members may have arranged for the vehicle that will pick him at the airport.
In all, I don't think anyone should have a problem with how another person chose to spend his own money as long as he made it legitimately. And he never said his members shouldn't have a life. If you attend deeper camp programs, you will see the kind of cars the pastors drive.
There are just too many lies about the church and most of them are circulated by outsiders like you who have zero knowledge of happenings within the church.
They said deeper life members don't use TV, yet if you go to deeper church, you will see that every single deeper life church has a TV in it. Infact, it's compulsory. My dad is a pastor at deeper life yet he has a 55 inch plasma TV at home. Why is he not suspended yet?

As in so many people just talk about Deeper Life ignorantly. I am not a member but attends most of these programmes and always shocked by the type of cars seen there. These people are codedly rich. forget

1 Like

Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by Iseoluwani: 4:51pm On Sep 26, 2021
Myer:

Don't be an idiot.
Have you forgotten that some RCCG pastors committed suicide just last year because of the religious doctrines of your church?
They would rather die than be put to the ridicule and shame your church doctrines would subject them to. So much for forgiveness while disciplining erring workers in love.

The poster was not on a dick swinging contest with whose church is better or stricter or more perfect.

He was simply letting you know that Deeper life has grown from their earlier doctrines which most people are not aware of.

But rather you just could not resist the foolish urge to prove that your own church RCCG is just "perfect."

For your mind u have sense
Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by femixville(m): 5:18pm On Sep 26, 2021
thesicilian:
It started with the television which he called "the devil's box" suddenly becoming a "ministry tool".
Now it's limo rides and jets. If you ask they'll say their God is not a poor God. My question is, the poor members who donate their sweat and blood for the ministry to move forward daily, is their God a poor God?

KUMUYI never own a jet, false accuser.. See u..
And to be corrected, some of this Pastors don't use church money for self use.. Those jets are bought for them by their members..
You don't just wake up and say whatever you like..
If you are not in government, you'll never know what's going on inside government, you'll only be insuniating and full of guessing nd assumptions..

Let's be guided sometimes., not only to just talk
Churches spent alot, on their ministry, programmes, evangelism, printings, scholarships, feeding the widows nd orphans.. But, they won't publish it or announce it like everyone wants it to be done.

Jet buying is done by some few members that has bn blessed under the ministration of such Pastor.. And they'll raise money to do something special by buying such jets or rewards..

Some Pastors still at same time spent their church money, those are thieves nd robbers..

But, d truth is, let's be guided..
Re: Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) by Ayo081(m): 5:21pm On Sep 26, 2021
lacoste1985:
So because he's a man of God, he shouldn't enjoy this life......even if Jesus still dey dis Earth,he go ride limousine n SUVs

This na lie

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The Pagan Origin Of The Word "AMEN" / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / Six Churches That Don't Celebrate Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.