Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

How Many Lagosians Have Been Touched Since Fashola Has Been Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many Lagosians Have Been Touched Since Fashola Has Been Governor (3486 Views)

7 Photos That Prove Fashola Has The Perfect Ministerial Portfolio / Since Fashola Has Agreed/confessed To The 78 Million Site / Fashola Has A List Of 37 Commissioners! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Lagosians Have Been Touched Since Fashola Has Been Governor by Nobody: 1:58am On May 29, 2011
dang, this is becoming scary, Fashola worshipers! Not saying he is not doing a good job, but i guess good leadership is an anomaly in Nigeria! In developed nations, good leadership is expected and demanded!
Re: How Many Lagosians Have Been Touched Since Fashola Has Been Governor by vislabraye(m): 3:04am On May 29, 2011
The real project that would make significant impact is what he's just started. But let us see how it would end. We know Jakande built roads and houses for the masses. The most expensive project Fashola has carried out is construction of toll gates. To me it's like giving with one hand and taking from the other.

Many people do not know how much has been spent so far constructing the tolls and the road. And mind you, the road he constructed renovated is not for free. We're paying for it. 3 toll gates in one LG area. He had to fense away houses, shops and business centers. A lot of people have lost a source of living. For instance, Total filling station close to Shop rite is not having much patronage as it used to have.

If he's really helping the poor masses, why destroying their businesses with ur construction? And what is the essence of fensing toll gates? And why should he build 3 toll gates in Eti Osa LGA? Is it helping development ? Did the indigene ask for it ?
Re: How Many Lagosians Have Been Touched Since Fashola Has Been Governor by EkoIle1: 4:01am On May 29, 2011
vislabraye:

The real project that would make significant impact is what he's just started. But let us see how it would end. We know Jakande built roads and houses for the masses. The most expensive project Fashola has carried out is construction of toll gates. To me it's like giving with one hand and taking from the other.

Many people do not know how much has been spent so far constructing the tolls and the road. And mind you, the road he constructed renovated is not for free. We're paying for it. 3 toll gates in one LG area. He had to fense away houses, shops and business centers. A lot of people have lost a source of living. For instance, Total filling station close to Shop rite is not having much patronage as it used to have.

If he's really helping the poor masses, why destroying their businesses with your construction? And what is the essence of fensing toll gates? And why should he build 3 toll gates in Eti Osa LGA? Is it helping development ? Did the indigene ask for it ?

lmao. na toll fees be ya own problem. ole awoof people, den want service but den no won pay for service.

Abeg hush and pay and if you no won pay, move ya a/s/s/ to someplace else where you fit continue with your awoof ways,
Re: How Many Lagosians Have Been Touched Since Fashola Has Been Governor by pleep(m): 4:51am On May 29, 2011
I was blind until fashola[i] touched my eyes[/i], now I can see! cheesy
Re: How Many Lagosians Have Been Touched Since Fashola Has Been Governor by Basics007: 7:37am On May 29, 2011
mithel:

@d person,dat said,anytym he calls home,they say things are hard,WELL,FYI,WEN MOST PPL CALL DEIR RELATIVES ABROAD TOO,DEY SAY TINS R NT EASY O.so what were you tryin to point out.
funny but true.
Re: How Many Lagosians Have Been Touched Since Fashola Has Been Governor by blank(f): 8:18am On May 29, 2011
He has not touched my life. The road to my house is just as bad as it has always been. The doctors were on strike so long dat I had to go to a private hospital 2 av my baby. Tired of too much sufferhead. sad sad
Re: How Many Lagosians Have Been Touched Since Fashola Has Been Governor by blank(f): 8:28am On May 29, 2011
He has not touched my life at all. The doctors were on strike so long that I had to go to a private hospital to have my baby and it cost an arm n a leg. My tax bill has increased significantly n the road to my house is too terrible. No water so I have to get a tanker to supply my family with clean water. I am sad. sad sad
Re: How Many Lagosians Have Been Touched Since Fashola Has Been Governor by museog: 9:04am On May 29, 2011
Fashola has touched my life by bringing down the crime rate. We don't hear of armed robbery attacks on Osbourne road anymore. Before his tenure, attack on people just returning from on osbourne was a staple. I have witnessed this three times and got injured once.
Re: How Many Lagosians Have Been Touched Since Fashola Has Been Governor by Nobody: 9:14am On May 29, 2011
Fashola has TOUCHED my life by allowing the erection of 3 Toll gates in Lekki.

So I have to pay toll 6 times while shuttling between home & work.

Yes, Fashola has TOUCHED my life.
Re: How Many Lagosians Have Been Touched Since Fashola Has Been Governor by opositive(m): 9:57am On May 29, 2011
if u mean if he has touched my life with public utilities,then no.cos i have only entered the BRT once (to satisfy my curiousity) and i love how the new oshodi looks.but he has touched my family personally.when my uncle died,he called and he was wonderful to us.note that my family is not rich or highly connected, and my aunt is only a civil servant
Re: How Many Lagosians Have Been Touched Since Fashola Has Been Governor by Nobody: 10:34am On May 29, 2011
@ Poster, He has actually touche my life, just to mention :

1: The last time i visited lagos, was on traffic Jam for 6 hours that i have to call someone else to come and continue driving, while i left my jeep and take a bike (okada) all the way to my hotel

2: Was robbed in my hotel room on Valentine morning  3 am, while police station is not like one mile away

Thank God for Fahola, i think twice now b4 coming to lagos
Re: How Many Lagosians Have Been Touched Since Fashola Has Been Governor by Nobody: 10:47am On May 29, 2011
Eko Ile:

The fact that you keep repeating planting flowers took away the credibility you never had, it  highlights your own ignorance about the subject matter.

Who do you think is drinking off the 15 water water works he built in less than 4 years?

Who do you think is riding the BRT and Lag bus?

Who do you think is driving and walking on the roads and bridges he built?

Ah!!! Eko-Ile now I agree you are directly working for the Fashola PR Machine
Who do you think he built the hospitals and clinics for?

Who is beneffiting from the skills and vocational centers he built all over the state and the money he gave the graduates to start their own businesses?

Who do you think attend the new model schools he's building all over the state?

Who do you think is benefiting from the rural electrification program and the transformer manufaturing factory he built?

Who is going to benefit from the new power plants he built to supply 24/7 electricity to the 2 major public hospitals in the state?

Who is going to be riding the metro rail? What about the 2,000 Employed lagosians working on the project during after construction?

Who is going to benefit from the new 10 lane Badagry express way? What about the thousands of Lagosians working on the project and collecting paychecks to feed their families?

Who do you think is benefiting from the many agencies he created including Lasema that rescued Lagos coppers from the violence in the North?

Answer the questions and relieve your own ignorance and stupidity.

We sit here and post so many great things this man is doing for his peple, but disgruntled and ignorant people like you see nothing but flowers.

How else do you touch people's lives? I really need you to educate us beyond you slilly and  shallow flowers fixations.

Ah Eko Ile,Now I know you work for the Fashola PR machine.I must confess you are truely doing the work you are being paid for very well
Re: How Many Lagosians Have Been Touched Since Fashola Has Been Governor by DAY12(m): 11:08am On May 29, 2011
Ozin:

Ah Eko Ile,Now I know you work for the Fashola PR machine.I must confess you are truely doing the work you are being paid for very well

The answer is NO! he's just a fanz just like me!

Fashola basically glamoured everyone's heart, I think dat name ( FASHOLA ) is d MOST MENTIONED on NL for dis month!

BRF don perform very well, lets talk about other govs,

Everyone of us pray for better 9ja, Lagos State is just 1 out of 56. sad sad sad
Re: How Many Lagosians Have Been Touched Since Fashola Has Been Governor by cvibe: 11:32am On May 29, 2011
To complete Eko Ile's post

Who do you think is meant to swim in the rivers on the roads when the rains fall? wink
Re: How Many Lagosians Have Been Touched Since Fashola Has Been Governor by EkoIle1: 11:56am On May 29, 2011
Ozin:

Do you really have to be paid to love and have pride in your own state and your people?

All these backward and low self esteem thinking retards sef.
Re: How Many Lagosians Have Been Touched Since Fashola Has Been Governor by EkoIle1: 12:00pm On May 29, 2011
cvibe:

To complete Eko Ile's post

Who do you think is meant to swim in the rivers on the roads when the rains fall? wink

Especially knowing that Fashola used his supernatural powers to sink Lagos state below the sea level and manufacture rain to pummel Lagos state so people can swim on Lagos Roads?

See how smart you retards are? Your brain is permanently stationed under your feet, you basically walk on it.
Re: How Many Lagosians Have Been Touched Since Fashola Has Been Governor by EkoIle1: 12:03pm On May 29, 2011
DAY11.:

The answer is NO! he's just a fanz just like me!

Fashola basically glamoured everyone's heart, I think dat name ( FASHOLA ) is d MOST MENTIONED on NL for dis month!

BRF don perform very well, lets talk about other govs,

Everyone of us pray for better 9ja, Lagos State is just 1 out of 56. sad sad sad

Many of these clowns have nothing to be proud of, all they have is their sorry life of mediocrity and incompetent isi ewu and beer governors.
Re: How Many Lagosians Have Been Touched Since Fashola Has Been Governor by mithel(m): 1:11pm On May 29, 2011
Kobojunkie:

I just got confirmation today that Fashola(the Govenor) was not really responsible for the schools renovation, but the alumni was.

its my turn to ask for source today! wink .just jokin,well kudos to d alumni then,am nt going to force d achievement on fashola
Re: How Many Lagosians Have Been Touched Since Fashola Has Been Governor by beejaei: 6:21pm On May 29, 2011
@Eko-Ile

Are you reading others' responses and taking note? I was not asking for the politically correct PR-machine generated opinion of Fashola. I wanted to know how ordinary Lagosians are feeling about his policies. And that is the kind of reply I have seen in the past 10-15 posts.

@others

More of your personal experiences on how Fashola's policies have touched you positively or negatively.
Re: How Many Lagosians Have Been Touched Since Fashola Has Been Governor by EkoIle1: 7:12pm On May 29, 2011
beejaei:

@Eko-Ile

Are you reading others' responses and taking note? I was not asking for the politically correct PR-machine generated opinion of Fashola. I wanted to know how ordinary Lagosians are feeling about his policies. And that is the kind of reply I have seen in the past 10-15 posts.

@others

More of your personal experiences on how Fashola's policies have touched you positively or negatively.

You still sound retarded for thinking 82% voting lagosians that gave Fashola a landslide victory counts for nothing.

You might as well tell us the 82% voters and his achievements are all PR machine.

What a dunce.
Re: How Many Lagosians Have Been Touched Since Fashola Has Been Governor by Roland17(m): 8:30pm On May 29, 2011
@poster
Award for the dumbest post for the month of may should go to you, its not worth a reply, u have been walking, driving on better roads and bridges (command-Ipaja road is around my neighborhood), Oshodi is better and safer, if you refuse to use the BRT, its because of the hate you have, but mind you, your parents and family members are using it, most hospitals and public schools are wearing better looks.
why not ask people from Oyo, Ogun the impact of the last government on them, Abeg if Lagos no good for you, i wonder where go good for you 4 Nigeria, maybe Bauchi or Kaduna. can God bless Nigeria with people like you?
which people sabi beaf pass, if not Nigerians?
Re: How Many Lagosians Have Been Touched Since Fashola Has Been Governor by Kobojunkie: 9:09pm On May 29, 2011
mithel:

its my turn to ask for source today! wink  .just jokin,well kudos to d alumni then,am nt going to force d achievement on fashola

The way I see it, it is in our best interest to know who is doing what exactly, where, how much, so we are best able to measure development at the end of the day. If we give credit where credit is not due, we will only be deceiving our own selves at the end of the day. We have money alloted/budgeted for different things each year, and up to this day, we continue to ask where all the money is. Not until we start keeping better account, will we ever be able to get past this corrupt period we have remained in for a while now.

The alumni rebuilding projects can be traced back to the Adopt-a-public-school scheme put in place by the then Oby Ekwesilii, who only served as minister of education for a year. From that program, some schools/alumnis have organized and pooled resources together to help rebuild their alma mater. This particular school happens to be one of the lucky schools with such a program. There have definitely been efforts by companies to rebuild some of our schools(funds coming, in most cases, 100% from the pockets of these companies -- no state involvement), and this is good, but we, as people, should not then blindly give credit for these efforts to our politicians who will definitely gain from such praise. I say this because we do our own selves an injustice when we do so. In this case, I would that we praise the companies, and the alumni associations involved, so more and more people awaken to the part they can play in helping tackle our problems(even as we struggle with getting our politicians to get to working more for us).
Re: How Many Lagosians Have Been Touched Since Fashola Has Been Governor by beejaei: 9:59pm On May 29, 2011
You still sound not-so-smart for thinking 82% voting lagosians that gave Fashola a landslide victory counts for nothing.

You might as well tell us the 82% voters and his achievements are all PR machine.

What a dunce.

Your pros.titute mother is not-so-smart. As a percentage of the total population, 82% becomes 10%. And your agbero father is a dunce.
Re: How Many Lagosians Have Been Touched Since Fashola Has Been Governor by mithel(m): 10:12pm On May 29, 2011
beejaei:

Your pros.titute mother is not-so-smart. As a percentage of the total population, 82% becomes 10%. And your agbero father is a dunce.

Guy,that was too harsh na.u didnt av to go to d level of his parents.
Re: How Many Lagosians Have Been Touched Since Fashola Has Been Governor by mithel(m): 10:14pm On May 29, 2011
Kobojunkie:

The way I see it, it is in our best interest to know who is doing what exactly, where, how much, so we are best able to measure development at the end of the day. If we give credit where credit is not due, we will only be deceiving our own selves at the end of the day. We have money alloted/budgeted for different things each year, and up to this day, we continue to ask where all the money is. Not until we start keeping better account, will we ever be able to get past this corrupt period we have remained in for a while now.

The alumni rebuilding projects can be traced back to the Adopt-a-public-school scheme put in place by the then Oby Ekwesilii, who only served as minister of education for a year. From that program, some schools/alumnis have organized and pooled resources together to help rebuild their alma mater. This particular school happens to be one of the lucky schools with such a program. There have definitely been efforts by companies to rebuild some of our schools(funds coming, in most cases, 100% from the pockets of these companies -- no state involvement), and this is good, but we, as people, should not then blindly give credit for these efforts to our politicians who will definitely gain from such praise. I say this because we do our own selves an injustice when we do so. In this case, I would that we praise the companies, and the alumni associations involved, so more and more people awaken to the part they can play in helping tackle our problems(even as we struggle with getting our politicians to get to working more for us).

correct talk.
Re: How Many Lagosians Have Been Touched Since Fashola Has Been Governor by beejaei: 10:32pm On May 29, 2011
^^^^^

I have been trying to keep it respectful. Check all my posts. But he/she keeps delivering verbal punches left, right, and center.
Re: How Many Lagosians Have Been Touched Since Fashola Has Been Governor by EkoIle1: 10:50pm On May 29, 2011
beejaei:

See, it didn't take much for me to expose your dum.b a/s/s, you are nothing but one of the same generic scum bags running around NL with idioti.c posts acting like you're interested in any anything meaningful.

You really need to take my advice and go get you some civic education or social studies lesson.
Re: How Many Lagosians Have Been Touched Since Fashola Has Been Governor by lastpage: 11:05pm On May 29, 2011
x[b]@Eko ile[/b]
Take it easy now?
At less than 50posts on this topic, your "insult rate" is more than 50%, wetin?
Remember that opinion do defer and thats why the Poster asked for "People's Opinion".

Your own opinion is just one of many, you're entitled to it just like any one has the right to defer, heaping insults on them does not make your own opinion more intelligent or superior.,.,, ,. and its does not shut them up as well!
@beejaei Continue to try, dont stoop down low, abeg!

Having said that, Fashola has impacted people, positively and negatively, we can only hope the "positives" far out-weigh the "negatives".

Most contentious (and please dont abuse me or insult my father! grin ) is the issue of those Toll bridges!
Three in a single local government, on a single stretch of Road, is unprecedented, not even in Europe or America has this wonder been achieved!
(BTW: l am not awoof-loving as l do pay E-Toll regularly along my route just that l dont have to pay six times on a single road that is not even 100KM in length!)
As in Nigerian version of success, it must be driven down the people's throat or how do you explain that just to ensure that "users have no option" than to pay, Fashola needs to fence out a lot of business that have nothing to do with his quest to recoup his money back!
Ask those in advance economies and they would tell you that for every "Toll gate", the government creates alternative routes which though could extend your journey by additional 5-10mins more or give you a bumpy ride but YOU ARE NOT DEPRIVED OF A CHOICE! That fencing is criminal, to say the least and as a Lawyer, l dare say, Fashola fall my hand in that area.

On roads, he's tried so much within the first 3yrs of his administration. I dont expect him to do ALL the roads, what are the LDA chairpersons doing or dont take their own statutory allocations? (If "Ojuyobo" will allow them use it and not blackmail them out of it). Street roads are the responsibility of LGA chairpersons and thats why people erroneously criticize Fashola cos it seems the road works is not reaching the grassroots.

There are hundreds of communities without water
! L dont know who the 15 waterworks is benefiting! Go to Bariga, Iwaya, Makoko, Orile, Ikorodu as big as it is, and so many other places, NO PORTABLE WATER.

Beautification projects its good, a beautiful environment has a psychological impact on people's behavior and mentality. Pass mark awarded.
Oshodi too was a success. Pass Mark awarded.

BRT: Good attempt, buses revealed their state after a few months! Most are refurbished sold/presented to us as NEW.No wonder they packed up so quickly and larmingly, my prayer is that the "Toronto Train" would not go the same way! Despite that, it was a "3-steps forward, 1-step backwards". Average pass awarded.

Shops and Entrepreneurial relations
: He has built and is still building "Modern shops" for people whose "local Shops" have been knocked down but whether he is building those shops for a few "money-miss-roads" or for those Traders who really need them, is another question! How do you expect my "tailor" whose shop was knocked down, (an OND school leaver who is just trying to make some money to further his education and not burden his aged parents, same reason l decide its him l will patronize) to raise close to #400,000 to rent any of those shops, is any ones guess! (Bank loan? Which bank is that?) Fail grade on that one

Housing: He has tried building a few "Government LOW COST Housing" in places like Ikorodu but at times you wonder whether our Fashola knows how much those building are renting/selling? if he does, you will ask him why he still tags them "LOW COST" when no Teacher, Nurse, Petty Trader, Civil Servant (who has not embezzled), can rent/buy such houses! I was thinking low cost will refer to something affordable by average people like Teachers or Nurses? certainly not it for purpose.
And to think that he has been talking about "private" affordable Housing, when his own houses are far from affordable! Fail Grade awarded.

Education: He has built some schools and l have seen them with my own eyes! No bull-shaet! No long story. There is room for improvement in terms of books, more Libraries, laboratories, teaching aids. Pass grade awarded.

Health: Took too much time to sign the harmonized medical pay. Doctors too were intransigent. Overall, our Health facilities are so decayed that it will take more than one administration to put them back on a good footing. Fashola only cannot bear the blame, Tinubu was worse and played area-boy with our health for 8yrs! Fashola is stepping up the game in this area and l wish him more greaze. Jury is still out on this. Paper yet to be graded!

Others can say their own as they deem fit.

Caveat: This is just my own "personal opinion", you dont have to agree and its not forced on anyone. Dont even read it, just move on. Anyone that wants to develop "dysentery of the mouth" over this, l warn you to go elsewhere! wink
Re: How Many Lagosians Have Been Touched Since Fashola Has Been Governor by Mariory(m): 11:06pm On May 29, 2011
beejaei:

@Eko-Ile

@others

What is the guarantee that the responses so far in this thread are from people based in Nigeria not to talk of Lagos state?
Re: How Many Lagosians Have Been Touched Since Fashola Has Been Governor by phantom(m): 11:07pm On May 29, 2011
Eko Ile:

See, it didn't take much for me to expose your dum.b a/s/s, you are nothing but one of the same generic scum bags running around NL with idioti.c posts acting like you're interested in any anything meaningful.

You really need to take my advice and go get you some civic education or social studies lesson.
it is surer not to have a civil post from you than it is that the sun will rise tomorrow, sad really, sad
Re: How Many Lagosians Have Been Touched Since Fashola Has Been Governor by phantom(m): 11:13pm On May 29, 2011
lastpage:

@Eko ile
Take it easy now?
At less than 50posts on this topic, your "insult rate" is more than 50%, wetin?
Remember that opinion do defer and thats why the Poster asked for "People's Opinion".

Your own opinion is just one of many, you're entitled to it just like any one has the right to defer, heaping insults on them does not make your own opinion more intelligent or superior.,.,, ,. and its does not shut them up as well!
@beejaei Continue to try, dont stoop down low, abeg!

Having said that, Fashola has impacted people, positively and negatively, we can only hope the "positives" far out-weigh the "negatives".

Most contentious (and please dont abuse me or insult my father! grin ) is the issue of those Toll bridges!
Three in a single local government, on a single stretch of Road, is unprecedented, not even in Europe or America has this wonder been achieved!
(BTW: l am not awoof-loving as l do pay E-Toll regularly along my route just that l dont have to pay six times on a single road that is not even 100KM in length!)
As in Nigerian version of success, it must be driven down the people's throat or how do you explain that just to ensure that "users have no option" than to pay, Fashola needs to fence out a lot of business that have nothing to do with his quest to recoup his money back!
Ask those in advance economies and they would tell you that for every "Toll gate", the government creates alternative routes which though could extend your journey by additional 5-10mins more or give you a bumpy ride but YOU ARE NOT DEPRIVED OF A CHOICE! That fencing is criminal, to say the least and as a Lawyer, l dare say, Fashola fall my hand in that area.

On roads, he tried so much within the first 3yrs of his administration. I dont expect him to do ALL the roads, what are the LDA chairpersons doing or dont take their own statutory allocations? (If "Ojuyobo" will allow them use it and not blackmail them out of it).  Street roads are the responsibility of LGA chairpersons and thats why people erroneously criticize Fashola cos it seems the road works is not reaching the grassroots.

There are hundreds of communities without water
! L dont know who the 15 waterworks is benefiting! Go to Bariga, Iwaya, Makoko, Orile, Ikorodu as big as it is, and so many other places, NO PORTABLE WATER.

Beautification projects its good, a beautiful environment hs a psychological impact on people's behavior and mentality. Pass mark awarded.
Oshodi too was a success. Pass Mark awarded.

BRT: Good attempt, buses revealed their state after a few months! Most are refurbished sold/presented to us as NEW.No wonder they packed up so quickly and larmingly, my prayer is that the "Toronto Train" would not go the same way! Despite that, it was a "3-steps forward, 1-step backwards". Average pass awarded.

Shops and Entrepreneurial relations
: He has built and is still building "Modern shops" for people whose "local Shops" have been knocked down but whether he is building those shops for a few "money-miss-roads" or for those Traders who really need them, is another question! How do you expect my "tailor" (an OND school leaver who is just trying to make some money to further his education and not burden his aged parents, same reason l decide its him l will patronize) whose shop was knocked down, to raise close to #400,000 to rent any of those shops (Bank loan? Which bank is that?) is any ones guess! Fail grade on that one

Housing: He has tried build a few Government LOW COST Housing in places like Ikorodu but at times you wonder whether our Fashola knows how much those building are renting/selling and you will ask him why he still tags them "LOW COST" when no Teacher, Nurse, Petty Trader, Civil Servant (who has not embezzled), can rent/buy such houses! I was thinking low cost will refer to something affordable by average people like Teachers or Nurses? certainly not it for purpose. And to think that he has been talking about "private" affordable Housing, whenhis own houses are far from affordable! Fail Grade awarded.

Education: He has built some schools and l have seen them with my own eyes! No bull-shaet! No long story. There is room for improvement in terms of books, more Libraries, laboratories, teaching aids. Pass grade awarded.

Health: Took too much time to sign the harmonized medical pay. Doctors too were intransigent. Overall, our Health facilities are so decayed that it will take more than one administration to put them back on a good footing. Fashola only cannot bear the blame, Tinubu was worse and played area-boy with our health for 8yrs! Fashola is stepping up the game in this area and l wish him more greaze. Jury is still out on this. Paper yet to be graded!

Others can say their own as they deem fit.

Caveat: This is just my own "personal opinion", you dont have to agree and its not forced on anyone. Dont even read it, just move on. Anyone that  wants to develop "dysentery of the mouth" over this, l warn you to go elsewhere! wink
now thats one sensible post,

Re: How Many Lagosians Have Been Touched Since Fashola Has Been Governor by phantom(m): 11:15pm On May 29, 2011
^^sensible post, smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Make A Wish For Nigeria On Her 51st Independence Anniversary Here / Abia Govt Employs 4,500 Youths To Work At The State’s Environmental Agency / The First Woman To Taste… .. Under GMB /GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.