Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,875 members, 7,855,576 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 05:18 AM

Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? (6624 Views)

Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by chatinent: 10:03pm On Sep 25, 2021
greatfucker:

send me yr WhatsApp number

Bros, before person dey claim foreign, dem for don also buy foreign virtual number na. So na number go make you fall mugu? Na wa o

3 Likes

Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by LILTJAY: 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2021
Yahoo boy.. thunder go soon kill you

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by Sonia71(f): 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2021
Beebah2000:
he is among the good ones ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hmmm, I'm happy for you wink

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by chatinent: 10:07pm On Sep 25, 2021
Beebah2000:
just because her Nigerian boyfriend is good in bed that doesn't mean all Nigerian guys are good in bed too. undecided undecided
She's lucky to see a Nigerian guy that can last one hour in bed, some Nigerian guys can't even last for 30 minutes. undecided
Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by Sonia71(f): 10:07pm On Sep 25, 2021
LILTJAY:
What does that mean? I'm female and I prefer using Gmail.
Cheers
Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by Sonia71(f): 10:08pm On Sep 25, 2021
chatinent:

You lie.

I don't know of others but I can exceed a minimum of 3hrs. No sexting intended!
Hmmm, let me know whenever you visit Ontario.
Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by Sonia71(f): 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2021
LILTJAY:
I assume thunder has killed someone you know in the past? Quite unfortunate.

4 Likes

Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2021
Sonia71:

Hmmm, I'm happy for you wink
thanks cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by chatinent: 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2021
Sonia71:

Hmmm, let me know whenever you visit Ontario.

I stay at Vancouver.
Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by Sonia71(f): 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kajaard:

All these yahoo boys cheesy

Trying to catfish sex starved nairaland dudes cheesy

Only the smart ones like us know that you are a dude with hairy balls cheesy
Hmmm, What proof do you have?
Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by Sonia71(f): 10:13pm On Sep 25, 2021
chatinent:

I stay at Vancouver.
That's pretty distant. I stay in Ontario.
Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by siofra(f): 10:14pm On Sep 25, 2021
Guy, your Photoshop skill is top notch. Kwantinue.

5 Likes

Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by chatinent: 10:16pm On Sep 25, 2021
Sonia71:

That's pretty distant. I stay in Ontario.
Enjoy your day!

Chat others who is interested in you.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 25, 2021
chatinent:

You lie.

personal assistant of Lie Mohammed. I hail ooo......!!!

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by chatinent: 10:23pm On Sep 25, 2021
Beebah2000:
personal assistant of Lie Mohammed. I hail ooo......!!!

I would have quoted the popular adage “seeing is believing” but I remembered the issue isn't supposed to be empirical.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by Truvelisback(m): 10:29pm On Sep 25, 2021
Another comedy skit.
Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by Sonia71(f): 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2021
siofra:
Guy, your Photoshop skill is top notch. Kwantinue.
Hello siofra. Can we be lesbian partners?. Just kidding. Cheers
Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by Sonia71(f): 10:40pm On Sep 25, 2021
Truvelisback:
Another comedy skit.
How is it comedy?
Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 25, 2021
chatinent:

I would have quoted the popular adage “seeing is believing” but I remembered the issue isn't supposed to be empirical.
okay ooo. I believe u sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by AcademicWriter: 1:26am On Sep 26, 2021
Sonia71:

Thanks.
Academicwriter, do you also do romantic writing?
I like people who can write love poems and such.
no
Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by cooooooks(m): 3:45am On Sep 26, 2021
Use your photoshop skills on Fiverr.

With reviews, you could easily earn $500 legitimately a month.

4 Likes

Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by Nobody: 4:37am On Sep 26, 2021
chatinent:

You lie.

How do you know all these when you haven't tasted sex? YAD
Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by femi4: 6:24am On Sep 26, 2021
Ishilove:

Your mask is slipping cheesy
seriously slipping cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by SenecaTheYonger: 6:32am On Sep 26, 2021
Sonia71:
Hi guys,
I'm hanging out with my bestie and she says that Nigerian guys are very good in bed. Is this true? And where can I find a Nigerian bf?.
I work and make my own money.

Go to vocaroo.com and record yourself, introduce yourself and ask about this topic. Most people don’t believe you’re a real person. They think you’re a fraudster. After recording g yourself click “save and share” then copy the link and post here.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by Sonia71(f): 7:01am On Sep 26, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Go to vocaroo.com and record yourself, introduce yourself and ask about this topic. Most people don’t believe you’re a real person. They think you’re a fraudster. After recording g yourself click “save and share” then copy the link and post here.
Thanks for the tip, I'll do that.
Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by Sonia71(f): 7:03am On Sep 26, 2021
cooooooks:
Use your photoshop skills on Fiverr.

With reviews, you could easily earn $500 legitimately a month.
I make more working as a biochemist in Canada.
Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by Mrscarter(f): 7:22am On Sep 26, 2021
Sonia71:
Hi guys,
I'm hanging out with my bestie and she says that Nigerian guys are very good in bed. Is this true? And where can I find a Nigerian bf?.
I work and make my own money.

Lolz
Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by Mrscarter(f): 7:25am On Sep 26, 2021
Sonia71:

You're welcome

So u understand his pidgin?
Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by Mrscarter(f): 7:26am On Sep 26, 2021
Sonia71:

That's why Sars use to slap lazy youths like you. I heard about the protests lol.

And u know of sars lol. My guy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by Mrscarter(f): 7:27am On Sep 26, 2021
Ishilove:

It means you're a dude with hairy balls, darling

Lmao ishilove grin grin
Na so lol
Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by Mrscarter(f): 7:31am On Sep 26, 2021
greatfucker:

lol 419 me man u better go and huzzle oo

grin
Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by Mrscarter(f): 7:32am On Sep 26, 2021
Kajaard:

All these yahoo boys cheesy

Trying to catfish sex starved nairaland dudes cheesy

Only the smart ones like us know that you are a dude with hairy balls cheesy

Naso

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Had a Boyfriend Like Mine? / Urgent Advice - 2go Friend Got Pregnant last month....... / I Wish I Never Met Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.