Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,085 members, 7,849,405 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:44 PM

Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? (6598 Views)

Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by Sonia71(f): 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2021
Mcslize:
Lol! Only those that know how to use Photoshop will understand this clickbait.

I do use Photoshop. I can edit something like this. Write the date on a paper, pick up a random lady photo and place the date on the background to make it look real.

Photoshop!
No clue what you're talking about. Are you in Ontario?
Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by Nukilia: 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2021
Sonia71:

That's cool, I like bricklayers because they're strong. You can make lots of money in Canada doing that.
Thanks for the complement. I am comfortable with what I'm making in Lagos..
Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by Ishilove: 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2021
Sonia71:

What mask sweetie? Wearing a mask isn't compulsory in Ontario.
Racist much. I'll leave the guys to drag you wella

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by Sonia71(f): 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
AcademicWriter:
Yougonna welcome
Thanks.
Academicwriter, do you also do romantic writing?
I like people who can write love poems and such.
Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by Lilsameey: 9:02pm On Sep 25, 2021
Sonia71:

What is 'werey'? Is that a chieftancy title in your village?
,..Koni da fun e seh,..Walahi.

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by Sonia71(f): 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ishilove:

Racist much. I'll leave the guys to drag you wella
Lol, you're missing the point. It's just a meme pic showing my 'confusion'. People use it in YouTube clips all the time.
All love sweetie.

4 Likes

Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2021
Nigerian guys are not good in bed.

Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by Sonia71(f): 9:09pm On Sep 25, 2021
Beebah2000:
Nigerian guys are not good in bed.
I don't believe you. My bestie says her bf can for an hour. I've heard her moaning from across the room one time when he came visiting lol.
Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by Sonia71(f): 9:10pm On Sep 25, 2021
Iniobong34:
which country in question?
Nigeria of course
Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by greatfucker: 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2021
[quote author=Sonia71 post=106169738]Hi guys,
I'm hanging out with my bestie and she says that Nigerian guys are very good in bed. Is this true? And where can I find a Nigerian bf?.
I work and make my own money. [/quote I am available ooo
Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by Iniobong34: 9:17pm On Sep 25, 2021
Sonia71:

Nigeria of course
hmmm e be like body dey sweet u dis evening. am not in nigeria lmao!
Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by Sonia71(f): 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2021
[quote author=greatfucker post=106171132][/quote]
How long do you last?
Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by greatfucker: 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2021
Sonia71:
I'll like to make some friends here. Who knows I might find my partner lol. I don't mind covering your expenses if you'd like to visit.

yes I can be yr bf but first if first send me yr WhatsApp number so we will talk better
and I can last even 3 hours on bed sef
Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by Sonia71(f): 9:20pm On Sep 25, 2021
Iniobong34:
hmmm e be like body dey sweet u dis evening. am not in nigeria lmao!
Ok. But buhari said Nigerian youths are lazy. I hope you're hard working?

Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by greatfucker: 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2021
Sonia71:

How long do you last?

to be sincere I can last up to 3 hours send me yr WhatsApp number so we can talk better
Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by Sonia71(f): 9:22pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ishilove:

It means you're a dude with hairy balls, darling
Wow. I'm surprised at how you came to that conclusion.
Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by Sonia71(f): 9:23pm On Sep 25, 2021
greatfucker:

to be sincere I can last up to 3 hours send me yr WhatsApp number so we can talk better
Hmmm. You really wanna finish me lol
Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by Iniobong34: 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2021
Sonia71:

Ok. But buhari said Nigerian youths are lazy. I hope you're hard working?
lol I can bet my balls u are among the lazy ones not me

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by Sonia71(f): 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2021
Iniobong34:
lol I can bet my balls u are among the lazy ones not me
Lol I'm not lazy. Besides, the government in Canada pays unemployment benefits so I'm good sweetie.
Are you from the boko haram tribe?
Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2021
Sonia71:

I don't believe you. My bestie says her bf can for an hour. I've heard her moaning from across the room one time when he came visiting lol.
just because her Nigerian boyfriend is good in bed that doesn't mean all Nigerian guys are good in bed too. undecided undecided
She's lucky to see a Nigerian guy that can last one hour in bed, some Nigerian guys can't even last for 30 minutes. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by greatfucker: 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2021
Sonia71:
Hmmm. You really wanna finish me lol

send me yr WhatsApp number
Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by MJBOLT: 9:31pm On Sep 25, 2021
Alaye,this format don cast undecided

9 Likes

Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by Sonia71(f): 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2021
Beebah2000:
just because her Nigerian boyfriend is good in bed that doesn't mean all Nigerian guys are good in bed too. undecided undecided
She's lucky to see a Nigerian guy that can last one hour in bed, some Nigerian guys can't even last for 30 minutes. undecided
Wow, quite enlightening.
Do you mean your bf isn't good in bed too? Or he's one of the few good ones?
Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by Sonia71(f): 9:33pm On Sep 25, 2021
MJBOLT:
Alaye,this format don cast undecided
Hey, are you related to Usain bolt?
Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by Iniobong34: 9:33pm On Sep 25, 2021
Sonia71:

Lol I'm not lazy. Besides, the government in Canada pays unemployment benefits so I'm good sweetie.
Are you from the boko haram tribe?
kai! boko kill u there, am an akwa ibomite we are the best husband material incase ur don know
Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by Sonia71(f): 9:36pm On Sep 25, 2021
Iniobong34:
kai! boko kill u there, am an akwa ibomite we are the best husband material incase ur don know
That's interesting. I hear your girls are pretty light skinned.
Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by Sonia71(f): 9:37pm On Sep 25, 2021
greatfucker:

send me yr WhatsApp number
Sorry I don't think it's safe to share my details.
Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by greatfucker: 9:40pm On Sep 25, 2021
Sonia71:
Sorry I don't think it's safe to share my details.

lol 419 me man u better go and huzzle oo

4 Likes

Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by Kajaard: 9:43pm On Sep 25, 2021
Sonia71:
Hi guys,
I'm hanging out with my bestie and she says that Nigerian guys are very good in bed. Is this true? And where can I find a Nigerian bf?.
I work and make my own money.

All these yahoo boys cheesy

Trying to catfish sex starved nairaland dudes cheesy

Only the smart ones like us know that you are a dude with hairy balls cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by Iniobong34: 9:45pm On Sep 25, 2021
Sonia71:
That's interesting. I hear your girls are pretty light skinned.
Not all. we have the ones that are ugly as u

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 25, 2021
Sonia71:

Wow, quite enlightening.
Do you mean your bf isn't good in bed too? Or he's one of the few good ones?
he is among the good ones ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It True That Nigerian Guys Are Really Good In Bed? by chatinent: 9:58pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ishilove:

Your mask is slipping cheesy

You mah see that format peel. First time wey make me know na format Na wetin carry you go write your name for image you upload? Wetin you wan prove? Lol.

I come run search on the photo. Lol.

The oshodi boy tho.

Ok, normal normal, if e come bi original, what's the difference?

No bi the small wahala?
You bi true Naija breed!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girls And Thier Weird Mentality / Can Someone Explain..what Is She Doing? (photo) / See How Ashawo Ladies Too Want To Enter Church, With This Wears? (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.