Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,373 members, 7,864,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:02 AM

My Mum’s Friend, Aunty Oluchi Is Pure Fayaaaaa!!! (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mum’s Friend, Aunty Oluchi Is Pure Fayaaaaa!!! (18+) (1013 Views)

Help!! My Mum's Friend Is Toasting Me. / 19years Old Lagos Based,expose His Mum's Friend Asking Him Out On Whatsapp(pic) / Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Mum’s Friend, Aunty Oluchi Is Pure Fayaaaaa!!! (18+) by Loveandromance: 10:11am On Sep 27, 2021
Oluchi asked me to look after her kids last Friday night. Her husband, Ikenna was out of town, and she was going out with some friends. Since I go to school in the town where she lives, it wasn’t a problem.

Based on logistics, money was involved. On top of that, I like to see as much of Oluchi as I can. I’ve been having fantasies about my mom’s thirty-nine-year-old friend forever. 

She had never given any indication of interest in me, her friend’s twenty-year-old son, but no matter what she wore I could find a reason to like it. Her hair was long and full. She had a pretty face and full lips.

And she had perfect, large bre*sts. So, once she was gone, her kids were asleep, and I was in her house alone, I sneaked around her drawers to see what kind of underwear she owns. 

Her bras were mostly white. Her panties were nothing special, mainly white cotton, with just a few colours. Quite a conservative woman, it seemed, just as she acted around me.

I was still inspecting her undies when I heard the gate open. I quickly ran out to the upstairs corridor and acted like I was checking on the kids in their room. Aunt Oluchi came right up the stairs, but she stumbled on the last one, giggling. She was dead drunk. 

I could tell by her eyes, her walk, and her voice as she said, “Hi, Lenny!” She checked on the kids as I hung out in the corridor, then she walked unsteadily to her bedroom. I stood by the door, waiting for payment and dismissal before I left. I also wanted to get a good look at Oluchi. 

She was wearing a black skirt that was tight and above her knee, and a top that showed the outline of her smooth bra through it. Her earrings dangling, her necklace and bracelets gold.

“How were the children?” she asked.

“No trouble at all,” I replied from the door. Oluchi lifted one foot in an attempt to remove her shoe. Her skirt rose up to reveal most of her thighs, and I felt myself getting aroused watching her. She lost her balance while hopping on one foot. 

I moved into the room to try to grab her, but I was too slow. Fortunately, she was close enough to her bed that she fell back onto it. She landed on her butt, with her feet lifted off the floor, and her legs spread wide, like a dead cockroach. 

I couldn’t help stare up her skirt, beyond the top and seams of her tights, at her white panties filtering through them. Instead of collecting herself quickly, she sat that way for a minute, giggling. 

She didn’t seem the slightest bit embarrassed that I saw her fall or that I was staring up her skirt.

She lifted herself, crossed her legs, and removed each shoe, leaving her legs open for me to see more of her panties. She looked at me as I gazed at her crotch, and must have noticed my stares, but instead of scolding me, she gave me a dirty smile.

“I HAVE to get out of these tights,” she garbled, smiling at me. She stood up and pulled her skirt up almost to her hips. My eyes focused on her panties under her tights. She reached under her skirt and wiggled her tights down, revealing her tight white cotton panties to me.

She pulled the tights down to her knees, then sat on the bed and pulled them off her calves and feet, leaving her legs spread. She stood up and pulled her skirt back down, like showing her legs and panties to her friend’s son was no big deal. But she was grinning at me.
Re: My Mum’s Friend, Aunty Oluchi Is Pure Fayaaaaa!!! (18+) by aprilwise(m): 10:17am On Sep 27, 2021
Hello please continue

(1) (Reply)

Life Is The Most Toughest Most Difficult And Hardest Place To Find Yourself . / Ladies, Will You Sleep With A "Pastor" In Order To Attract A Husband? / This Is Very Serious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.