Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,085 members, 7,849,404 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:41 PM

I Don't Understand My Girlfriend - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Understand My Girlfriend (42893 Views)

I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... / I Dont Understand My Girlfriend / I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Bolarineliza202: 12:47pm On Sep 28, 2021
barcaboi:

No be everytime babe go dey play mind games with us; no be everyone get patience
Well,I agree with what you said.....that's why we ought to know the nature of the person we are dating,be it a male or a female.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by DonaldGenes(m): 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Now this is what u should do.
Stop viewing her status, and don't contact her, she should be the one to contact u when shes back to her senses, cos she was the one who asked for a break, and u shouldnt even welcome her with full embrace....start ur own craze-head too.
...now, If u have side babes, go out with ur side babe, kill time, or go out on a date and have fun and get busy till her craziness get cured.
Note: if u think u can't cheat on her...it's up to u, and u can also have fun without sex if u are not the fling type.
All of this will send a very strong message to her that u can stay happy on ur own, and u are a man that can not be manipulated.
.... Always note this: a gal who ask for a break can not be trusted. she can not be trusted in the sense that, she might actually be somewhere fvvcking one random guy, an ex, crush or sugar daddy, or she might be planning to ex the relationship..so it's time to be wise...don't put her on a pedestal of importance anymore if u used to.
Be smart, it's time to start looking out for potential replacement...such gal can shock you anytime. Pocket ur trust...and build ur shock absorber..or better still shock her with redcard before she knows whatsup if her game is getting irritating.

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by elmodee7(m): 12:56pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ok u mean her real boyfriend broke her heart.

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Cutehotnerd001: 1:05pm On Sep 28, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Haba!
You guys should be romantic towards girls a lil bit,you should learn to be caring and submissive as well,it doesn't makes you less of a man,it adds value to you rather wink wink

U were making sense until you added submissive. You mean a man should be submissive to u? All these silly girls without home training... Mtsheww

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by michael1508: 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2021
Qpid5:
with this, it was concluded that yon don't really love her or have any serious plan with her.. People like you are the reason why real women are hard to find..
Ogbeni no dey allow woman give the victim format abeg,na guys like una dey make girls feel like we no get worth,small thing you start playing The "a real man quote" shit

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Iamvetlander(m): 1:09pm On Sep 28, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Laugh wan tear my pant grin grin

It better be.
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Bolarineliza202: 1:17pm On Sep 28, 2021
Cutehotnerd001:

U were making sense until you added submissive. You mean a man should be submissive to u? All these silly girls without home training... Mtsheww
When you are submissive,it doesn't make you a fool or an slowpoke.
When you respect a lady,there's a value it's adding to you unknowingly,don't always boss a lady around,if you do this the lady will be scared of you,and she won't want to ask you anything as her boyfriend,instead she will open up to some other guys that come down to her level and may even end up falling in love with the other guy.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Bolarineliza202: 1:20pm On Sep 28, 2021
Iamvetlander:

It better be.
What was your thought before??
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Danhumprey: 1:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
johnsonmartina6:
She said she wanted some space because we had some quarrel,, i gave her the space and added another extra week,, now she cries of heartbreak on her WhatsApp status ,, i don't understand,,, what should I do

LMAO. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Cutehotnerd001: 1:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

When you are submissive,it doesn't make you a fool or an slowpoke.
When you respect a lady,there's a value it's adding to you unknowingly,don't always boss a lady around,if you do this the lady will be scared of you,and she won't want to ask you anything as her boyfriend,instead she will open up to some other guys that come down to her level and may even end up falling in love with the other guy.

If she wants to fall in love with another guy then it's her business, there are many fishes in the river. Respecting my woman and bn considerate of her opinions is entirely different from asking me to be submissive to my woman. It's a very strong word u used there and obviously you do not know ur place as a woman in a relationship. Make sure you ask your husband to be submissive to u lemme see how ur marriage will see one complete year of togetherness. You ladies should stop deceiving yourselves online when such reality is far from u.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Octopusssy(f): 1:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
I don't know where you people see all these drama queens to date

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by gentleguy1975: 1:29pm On Sep 28, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

I don't do that to guys sha,but I guessed you are talking from experience....still You needn't conclude that all girls does that.
Far from it,in fact some girls are exactly opposite but, the irony of it is that those that craved my attention, I didn't give them but I guess it's karma because those I really have deep feelings for always disappoint

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Dextre(m): 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
When she said she needed a space,she doesn't really meant it,it was rather vice versa,she was actually craving for your attention.
You too have taken things too far grin grin
You berra go and make peace with her and tell her it was a joke before she will start posting "all men are thesame" grin grin
Lwtmp

Some mean it o, some even say it to break up with you since they cannot outrightly say they are no longer interested
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 28, 2021
Na you get time dey look him WhatsApp sef undecided
johnsonmartina6:
She said she wanted some space because we had some quarrel,, i gave her the space and added another extra week,, now she cries of heartbreak on her WhatsApp status ,, i don't understand,,, what should I do

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Bolarineliza202: 1:47pm On Sep 28, 2021
Dextre:

Some mean it o, some even say it to break up with you since they cannot outrightly say they are no longer interested
You're on point,this world is like a talking drum.
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Chibuezem(m): 2:01pm On Sep 28, 2021
Beebah2000:
Some Nigerian girls and their unpredictable wahala sha.

My brother, what should we do now??
Well let's eat kpomohttps://media./images/f6af535b0bcc5125015864e7b520c8c9/tenor.gif
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Blackdisciple(m): 2:03pm On Sep 28, 2021
Na she sabi
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by MONSTERBBQGRILLZ(m): 2:12pm On Sep 28, 2021
Some ladies are tricky.
thats was how my ex once asked me to giver a space,i helped her widen the space wella
at the end?na she tire
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by jaxxy(m): 2:24pm On Sep 28, 2021
johnsonmartina6:

Normal things. When they ask for space it’s to know if U can go without them mostly times than they are actually tired of u. grin

When they see u can survive comfortably without them they say ur love is fake and awhole lota crappy stuff . It’s a major setup cheesy
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by REVEREND101: 2:40pm On Sep 28, 2021
johnsonmartina6:
Keep doing what you are doing, give her more space...
I don't encourage partners in a relationship playing mind games then later giving the excuse that they want you to be romantic.
If she really wants you why didn't she come back or call you back afterall she was the one who told you to give her space, instead of going online and posting about irrelevant manipulative stuff to make you feel guilty.
Moreover if you go back she wont stop telling people how you can't do without her. And if she doesn't come back then it was not meant to be.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by torqque7(m): 2:54pm On Sep 28, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

You don't understand ladies.
"Pretense"makes a lady cute wink,if she's too demanding and showing her emotion,she will be accused of being a''cheap''girl.

Very confused gender undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by barcaboi(m): 3:20pm On Sep 28, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Well,I agree with what you said.....that's why we ought to know the nature of the person we are dating,be it a male or a female.
I don chop my own breakfast abeg; make others research the nature biko.
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:35pm On Sep 28, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
When she said she needed a space,she doesn't really meant it,it was rather vice versa,she was actually craving for your attention.
You berra go and make peace with her and tell her it was a joke before she will start posting "all men are thesame" grin grin
Lwtmp
wetin u dey talk?

U sure say u read wetin op say him banny need so?

She say "gimme space"!

grin

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Fatfab(m): 3:39pm On Sep 28, 2021
She got what she need grin grin
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by fombi: 3:59pm On Sep 28, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
Lwtmp

DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS ADVICE, IT IS LIKELY FROM A WOMAN.
She needed a space you gave her the space, perhaps just call her and talk to her but don't be needy, let her know you gave her space as she requested. But I'd send her a text first to see her responds, if she delays in replying your message return the favour, if she responds quickly also return the favour accordingly. Women don't appreciate or value soft weak men, they love men who are are in control of themselves. You haven't done anything wrong so far to apologies for.
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by nurain150(m): 4:11pm On Sep 28, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Haba!
You guys should be romantic towards girls a lil bit,you should learn to be caring and submissive as well,it doesn't makes you less of a man,it adds value to you rather wink wink
Thanks for your concern, don't make me a simp
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Worksunlimited: 4:24pm On Sep 28, 2021
johnsonmartina6:
i have done that already,, i habe a new one now

Better.. I'll tell you what experience and my father told me.. love with your brain, make money with all your heart
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by MightySparrow: 4:45pm On Sep 28, 2021
johnsonmartina6:

Give her more break, more, many more break

Ladies don't really mean what they say most of the time.

Go crap your girl. The two of you should stop forming jare.
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by victons(m): 5:08pm On Sep 28, 2021
johnsonmartina6:
Don't assume she's crying yet till she calls you. Some of their cries na camouflage.
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by victons(m): 5:10pm On Sep 28, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Haba!
Story story
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by MrPaul2: 7:33pm On Sep 28, 2021
bobowaja:

Don't be scared to lose people.
Did you read the comment completely? grin grin there is “if” I guess you know what it stands for

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl / Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See – More Photos / 8 Things You Should Never Do For A Lover You’ve Not Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.