Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:56 AM

I Don't Understand My Girlfriend - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Understand My Girlfriend (42900 Views)

I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... / I Dont Understand My Girlfriend / I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by wfchris042(m): 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2021
That one no Sabi read grin
MichaelSokoto:

wetin u dey talk?

U sure say u read wetin op say him banny need so?

She say "gimme space"!

grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Eastcaostboy: 8:02pm On Sep 28, 2021
johnsonmartina6:
She said she wanted some space because we had some quarrel,, i gave her the space and added another extra week,, now she cries of heartbreak on her WhatsApp status ,, i don't understand,,, what should I do
forget girl friend boy, theirs no gain there, it will only make you unfocus. She is just holding on with you while trending, let her go while you go for muller, all you need is KESH not girl friend
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Basketmouth2019: 9:05pm On Sep 28, 2021
If you can see this, delete her number and totally avoid her. She'll come back begging and you get to retain your self respect. If she doesn't come back, SHE'S FOR THE STREET.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Bolarineliza202: 7:11am On Sep 29, 2021
victons:

Story story
story yeah,we love you,thank you grin grin
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Bolarineliza202: 7:13am On Sep 29, 2021
nurain150:

Thanks for your concern, don't make me a simp
Yep,you shouldn't become a simp and no one asked you.
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Bolarineliza202: 7:15am On Sep 29, 2021
fombi:

DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS ADVICE, IT IS LIKELY FROM A WOMAN.
She needed a space you gave her the space, perhaps just call her and talk to her but don't be needy, let her know you gave her space as she requested. But I'd send her a text first to see her responds, if she delays in replying your message return the favour, if she responds quickly also return the favour accordingly. Women don't appreciate or value soft weak men, they love men who are are in control of themselves. You haven't done anything wrong so far to apologies for.
This is for the op
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by TearNinja001: 7:19am On Sep 29, 2021
johnsonmartina6:
She said she wanted some space because we had some quarrel,, i gave her the space and added another extra week,, now she cries of heartbreak on her WhatsApp status ,, i don't understand,,, what should I do
See manipulation, she wants you to chat and maybe beg her, but man, keep giving her space o.....
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Bolarineliza202: 7:23am On Sep 29, 2021
MichaelSokoto:

wetin u dey talk?

U sure say u read wetin op say him banny need so?

She say "gimme space"!

grin
Space kill her there grin grin
She's a weakling probably trying to test the op,but she no know say op na no nonsense,but when she had discovered the mistake she made by using such a cheap way in testing her lover,she begin dey regret her action which shows she doesn't really meant the "give me space".

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Bolarineliza202: 7:29am On Sep 29, 2021
barcaboi:

I don chop my own breakfast abeg; make others research the nature biko.
grin grin grin
I no know say breakfast don reach your side.Sowwy oo
grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Bolarineliza202: 7:33am On Sep 29, 2021
Dextre:

Some mean it o, some even say it to break up with you since they cannot outrightly say they are no longer interested
Toor grin
You've said it all,some girls are coward then.
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Frenzy01(m): 8:22am On Sep 29, 2021
Wha do women really want sef

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by barcaboi(m): 11:29am On Sep 29, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

grin grin grin
I no know say breakfast don reach your side.Sowwy oo
grin grin
�. Where in ilorin do u stay?
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Bolarineliza202: 11:39am On Sep 29, 2021
barcaboi:

�. Where in ilorin do u stay?
Asadam
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by shegz24(m): 1:17pm On Sep 29, 2021
Bro.. focus on yourself
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by nurain150(m): 1:45pm On Sep 29, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Yep,you shouldn't become a simp and no one asked you.
Thanks gidigan
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by MisterKennedy(m): 6:18pm On Sep 29, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Sis not bro.
grin grin
You are a bad shide,all thesame I don't really blame you,both female and male are actually cruel when it comes to relationship sometimes grin tongue

Hello dear

How're you doing?

How is Kwara State?
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by barcaboi(m): 11:06pm On Sep 29, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Asadam
Work brought me to ilorin but I don run come Lagos small. I don follow u. Will send u a mail

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Bolarineliza202: 10:37am On Sep 30, 2021
MisterKennedy:

Hello dear

How're you doing?

How is Kwara State?
Good

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by MisterKennedy(m): 6:56pm On Oct 20, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Good
I just read your profile now and I'm super impressed. I love what your profile photo and profile status says.
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by luvmijeje(f): 7:11pm On Oct 20, 2021
She is still growing. She is still trying to discover who she is.. The Op and his girlfriend are still babies in this relationship game. They should be more patient with each other.
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Bolarineliza202: 12:53pm On Oct 21, 2021
MisterKennedy:
I just read your profile now and I'm super impressed. I love what your profile photo and profile status says.
Thanks @Kennedy I'm very grateful.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by MisterKennedy(m): 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Thanks @Kennedy I'm very grateful.
You're welcome dear. Please dear I'll like us to connect better and be friends outside Nairaland. Please call me or WhatsApp me 08100553547. Please dear
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by loosecanon50(m): 1:05pm On Mar 02, 2022
Bolarineliza202:
When she said she needed a space,she doesn't really meant it,it was rather vice versa,she was actually craving for your attention.
You too have taken things too far grin grin
You berra go and make peace with her and tell her it was a joke before she will start posting "all men are thesame" grin grin
Lwtmp

How far?...Ldtyp? Abi make I come do am myself grin
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by Bolarineliza202: 11:02pm On Mar 02, 2022
loosecanon50:

How far?...Ldtyp? Abi make I come do am myself grin
Do wetin grin
Re: I Don't Understand My Girlfriend by loosecanon50(m): 8:48am On Mar 03, 2022
Bolarineliza202:

Do wetin grin

Make I come tear am grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl / 8 Things You Should Never Do For A Lover You’ve Not Married / Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See – More Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.