Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,536 members, 7,850,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:47 AM

My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League (47110 Views)

I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual / Do You Think She Has The Best Breast Ever! Meet This Hot IG Model With Big Boobs / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Mangekyo: 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2021
I am your neighbor. It is true that you're not in my league. I suggest you keep off dude. Let me enjoy my kpekus in peace. By the time I'm done with the kpekus, you can have what is left of it undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2021
Go and make money and stop wasting your time on girls that wouldn't add anything to your life

3 Likes

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:08pm On Sep 28, 2021
HealthWealthy:
There's this girl in my area I gave a lift sometime last month.

She sometimes comes to visit my neighbor in the evening and goes back early morning of the next day

Although I liked her after I gave her a lift that day but I didn't get her number

I saw her again last week, going back home early in the morning from my neighbors house and she was happy to see me. this time around I didn't give her lift, I just waved at her

Something tells me she likes me but I'm considering losing interest in her because I'm sure she's the money type cos my neighbor is richer than me, and even if I'm to approach her, I believe she won't treat me well the way she's treating my neighbor cos they're obviously richer than me

And I remember Harddon you always talk about not doing home chicken but she doesn't stay around our area.

Should I still go ahead and try my luck in approaching her and getting her number when next I see her or just save face and just be waving at her anytime I see her?

Just forget about all of this Nigerian girls. Let them keep on doing their Styles when other girls from abroad will be dying for us. It is no use wasting your saliva on them.
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Blackskinman007(m): 8:09pm On Sep 28, 2021
Brother man!!let me make it clear to you..
A rich woman will always serve her coochie to the opposite gender class unless she wanna let you scrape out of pity..
Allow your neighbour to enjoy the pot of beans...
If you ever want to oil your john...
Then go for your class and leave the ashi alone..
Hustle more for a well deserving server...
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by chatinent: 8:10pm On Sep 28, 2021
Romanoff:
Someone that is already sleeping over at your neighbour's place is what is interesting you?

As in eh..to get green sense good for this life.
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by kunle75(m): 8:10pm On Sep 28, 2021
HealthWealthy:
He might not be treating her well because he sees her as someone he just sleeps with and give her money. She might actually like me for real, I'm yet to be fully interested in her though.

Simp
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by JOACHINpedro: 8:10pm On Sep 28, 2021
HealthWealthy:
He might not be treating her well because he sees her as someone he just sleeps with and give her money. She might actually like me for real, I'm yet to be fully interested in her though.

Too much Nollywood.
I pray you get sense
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by yemi1504: 8:12pm On Sep 28, 2021
HealthWealthy:

Captain-save-a-h0e on the beat!

1 Like

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by McOluOmo: 8:15pm On Sep 28, 2021
HealthWealthy:

She sometimes comes to visit my neighbor in the evening and goes back early morning of the next day

Although I liked her after I gave her a lift that day but I didn't get her number

I saw her again last week, going back home early in the morning from my neighbors house and she was happy to see me. this time around I didn't give her lift, I just waved at her

Something tells me she likes me but I'm considering losing interest in her because I'm sure she's the money type cos my neighbor is richer than me, and even if I'm to approach her, I believe she won't treat me well the way she's treating my neighbor cos they're obviously richer than me

And I remember Harddon you always talk about not doing home chicken but she doesn't stay around our area.

Should I still go ahead and try my luck in approaching her and getting her number when next I see her or just save face and just be waving at her anytime I see her?
Oga i take God beg.... Please... Keep us posted with any latest update about u and the girl..

But

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

1 Like

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Yarimoooh: 8:16pm On Sep 28, 2021
No mind the kpef
Romanoff:
Someone that is already sleeping over at your neighbour's place is what is interesting you?

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Eastcaostboy: 8:16pm On Sep 28, 2021
HealthWealthy:

is she money or you want to bring more liabilities to yourself on top the ones you're wrestling with. Bushman
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Dulfy(m): 8:16pm On Sep 28, 2021
HealthWealthy:

Lol, I’m still pondering whether to give her my attention or not.
What attention are you talking about? She already have your attention....it's you that's thinking about her...she might not even b thinking about you

1 Like

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Drsnives(m): 8:16pm On Sep 28, 2021
Romanoff:

No mindam, the guyno wise.. person weh your neighbor dea dig every night nah you win go approach. No go fool yourself o
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by IDERAWOLE(m): 8:17pm On Sep 28, 2021
Romanoff:

I wonder o! Men! Ha!

Just to register your own name too! God help men.
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by RPG2020(m): 8:17pm On Sep 28, 2021
Don't disgrace yourself because you don't know if she taking you as her younger brother
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Sheggy13(m): 8:17pm On Sep 28, 2021
Is this what Nairaland has turned to, with such infantile nonsense making front page? Perhaps I overrated Nairaland's value.

2 Likes

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by ruggedtimi(m): 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2021
The topic and story is different
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Drsnives(m): 8:19pm On Sep 28, 2021
HealthWealthy:

You no wise oo, you and your neighbor go soon get problem
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Joe4real1988(m): 8:21pm On Sep 28, 2021
HitRun:
What nonsense is this? I was thinking the neighbor na her female friend o.

Has there been a rise in the number of simps lately, or they have always been there and I didn't notice? angry angry
The guy doesn't have taste
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by SenecaTheYonger: 8:23pm On Sep 28, 2021
Which kind abomination you just post?

Wow, you are insecure.
HealthWealthy:

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by BrainSanitizer: 8:23pm On Sep 28, 2021
HealthWealthy:

Righteousness2 is on his way to reason your matter.
Just hang on.
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Hespee93: 8:24pm On Sep 28, 2021
HealthWealthy:

Don't come here and complain that she is cheating or had break your cause you already the kind of person she is.

Na so teouble sleep, yanga go wake am.

In Adekunle's voice "I sorry for you"

1 Like

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by md4u2: 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
Romanoff:

no be mumu be that?
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by aikyg(m): 8:26pm On Sep 28, 2021
Keep waiving Sir. If she's in your league, she'll let you know.
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by BBQZ: 8:26pm On Sep 28, 2021
Self esteem issues. "Neighbour is richer...out of my league". Come off all that. And u're breaking a bro code. Shez ur neighbours b'+©π
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by deywinks29(m): 8:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
HealthWealthy:

Ha. This one don craze o �
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Drsnives(m): 8:29pm On Sep 28, 2021
bestman09:
grin
Hustle hard and be like your rich neighbor!

But there is no way she will be confident dating you in the same neighborhood unless she's a public property, and in that case, never try to convert public property to personal use
No mind the mumu guy
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Joe4real1988(m): 8:29pm On Sep 28, 2021
McOluOmo:
Oga i take God beg.... Please... Keep us posted with any latest update about u and the girl..

But

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Have never enjoyed a peace of mind like this before ���
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by mightyhaze: 8:30pm On Sep 28, 2021
Romanoff:

he wants to stew in anoda man's super yoghurt wink
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Freelane33(m): 8:30pm On Sep 28, 2021
Olorigboro. Na your neighbor hit and run you wan Bleep ?? Becareful and don’t start digging your own grave . Respect your Neigbor the way you wanna be respected

4 Likes

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by bleskid: 8:30pm On Sep 28, 2021
HealthWealthy:

early in the morning the next day ,not of the next day ... thanks me later
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by PlanktonX: 8:34pm On Sep 28, 2021
Same you will come out to say she is sleeping around, hope you know this from the beginning that she sleeps around....
" She passes the night at my neighborhood's house"

Hope you wouldn't mind if someone else close to your house says he is interested in your girlfriend too. Little things that shortens life.

Am sure you have a girl too, but decide to taste what that kills.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" / My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. / "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.