Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,669 members, 7,851,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:15 PM

My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League (47116 Views)

I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual / Do You Think She Has The Best Breast Ever! Meet This Hot IG Model With Big Boobs / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 28, 2021
Walahi,,, sense is far from this OP. I wish I could unread the post. Some guys no just have taste. undecided
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by cybriz82(m): 11:20pm On Sep 28, 2021
Romanoff:
Someone that is already sleeping over at your neighbour's place is what is interesting you?

U dey mind d aburo oloshi.. angry veryy disgusting somebody...
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by cybriz82(m): 11:22pm On Sep 28, 2021
BlueAir:
I still don't understand how useless some men can be I swear. U see woman dey pay another guy visit,the useless woman accept ride from u,u come dey contemplate how to have her,even dey console urself that the guy isn't serious with her hence there's nothing to worry about by crossing his lane. If that kind of guy ambush u with knife and gun, dump ur stupiddd self for dustbin for disrespecting and crossing his lanr,u go claim victim abi??!!! Come wetin the guy do u to dey try mash him face with this scheming and thoughts?

The kind trash wey dey outside as men today ehn. Dem never marry or she be Publix property from ur own judgement no mean say u have no reason to Accord the guy him own respect. Abi if he deal with u for this shi,u think say e go too much

Hey point of correction remove men frm this.op ain't men biko but a jjc.
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 28, 2021
HealthWealthy:

Lol, I’m still pondering whether to give her my attention or not.

The bolded kee you there. You fit dey share her thing with your neighbour sef.

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Uniique(m): 11:24pm On Sep 28, 2021
Shellsploit:
shocked

Keep waving, until she approaches you.

That was how i invested 400k into snail business, woke up the next morning, the snails are no where to be found. They all strolled away!

Bros na everybody go hear about this your snail story before u move on?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by RioCarputo(m): 11:24pm On Sep 28, 2021
person wey your neighbour don dey nack nai dey interest you, nawa for you ooo.
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by teoo: 11:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
[quote author=HealthWealthy post=106257133]He might not be treating her well because he sees her as someone he just sleeps with and give her money. She might actually like me for real, I'm yet to be fully interested in her thou

Ehyaaaa
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by RioCarputo(m): 11:26pm On Sep 28, 2021
person wey your neighbour don dey nack nai dey interest you, nawa for you ooo. your neighbour is an alpha male and you're a simp. learn from your neighbour he's not oppressing you, he's just a good gamer. mingle with him and learn.

1 Like

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by teoo: 11:26pm On Sep 28, 2021
HealthWealthy:
He might not be treating her well because he sees her as someone he just sleeps with and give her money. She might actually like me for real, I'm yet to be fully interested in her though.

Ehya
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by teoo: 11:26pm On Sep 28, 2021
HealthWealthy:
He might not be treating her well because he sees her as someone he just sleeps with and give her money. She might actually like me for real, I'm yet to be fully interested in her though.

Ehyaaaaa
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Paulianfa(m): 11:30pm On Sep 28, 2021
Nobody is richer than u, forget the packaging, face the facts. No girl under this earth is hard to convince...
Fear is the greatest destroyer and kill destiny always.
That girl is all yours if only u can make the bold step.
Stop looking down on ur person, acts fast cos time wait for no body.
Remember a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step..

1 Like

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Shellsploit: 11:33pm On Sep 28, 2021
Uniique:

Bros na everybody go hear about this your snail story before u move on?

Na 400k stroll out na...
How painful!
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 11:45pm On Sep 28, 2021
Skyfornia:
How do you guys do this? I can't even be attracted to a lady I know her boyfriend or even ex boyfriend...talk more of the fact her guy is my neighbour.

Your neighbour will never respect you...unless they haven't had sex.

Even if they haven't had sex, I have a very active imagination.

Me that can't even dare to assume I'm not my girl's first love.

Some guys need help axwear.
Later dem go dey seek respect for hood.
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by mcpapillo(m): 12:17am On Sep 29, 2021
Lol na hook up babe dey enter ur eye
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by mt77: 12:18am On Sep 29, 2021
Nonsense.
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by HRMK: 12:19am On Sep 29, 2021
where do u meet?ur home or hotels?
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by davo90tico(m): 12:22am On Sep 29, 2021
HealthWealthy:
There's this girl in my area I gave a lift sometime last month.

She sometimes comes to visit my neighbor in the evening and goes back early morning of the next day

Although I liked her after I gave her a lift that day but I didn't get her number

I saw her again last week, going back home early in the morning from my neighbors house and she was happy to see me. this time around I didn't give her lift, I just waved at her

Something tells me she likes me but I'm considering losing interest in her because I'm sure she's the money type cos my neighbor is richer than me, and even if I'm to approach her, I believe she won't treat me well the way she's treating my neighbor cos they're obviously richer than me

And I remember Harddon you always talk about not doing home chicken but she doesn't stay around our area.

Should I still go ahead and try my luck in approaching her and getting her number when next I see her or just save face and just be waving at her anytime I see her?
I don't understand some questions people ask on naira land oh. Tomorrow now we go soon see new tread titled. Girl I stole from my neighbour after shooting my shot is waving at guys poorer than me. Should I leave her or should I continue relationship? Serious answers pls grin

1 Like

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Dre183(m): 12:36am On Sep 29, 2021
Bouz:
Team saga grin

Team ozo pro max grin
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by SIRTee15: 1:23am On Sep 29, 2021
udemzyudex:

No be juju be this? undecided

Seriously do we really have guys like op in nigeria.
Naija that's suppose to toughen a man up and turn him into a street wise nigga.
Some guys dey reason like this...u falling in love with your neighbour's leftover. U no dey shame?
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by macrodata(m): 2:30am On Sep 29, 2021
Romanoff:
Someone that is already sleeping over at your neighbour's place is what is interesting you?

it's his type that sleeps with people's wives. Worse of all, he feels she liked him because he offered her a ride. Reminds me of my rich friend... Every girl he says hello to, he feels she would like to fcck him.

1 Like

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by gare(f): 3:25am On Sep 29, 2021
HealthWealthy:

Why can't you look for someone else
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by overlord77: 3:37am On Sep 29, 2021
HealthWealthy:

Lol, I’m still pondering whether to give her my attention or not.

Please, keep pondering o
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by LOVEGINO(m): 3:53am On Sep 29, 2021
HealthWealthy:

u deserved death. No go hustle ur own. Ojukokoro
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by raphy(m): 3:56am On Sep 29, 2021
So na this poster want to chop another person vomit .

God will help you bro
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by sotomayor: 4:19am On Sep 29, 2021
HealthWealthy:

na wa o.. na aflawo, you wan take serious
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by BestMan001: 4:27am On Sep 29, 2021
Get busy bro and forget unnessary distractions.
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by 4Shakes(m): 4:41am On Sep 29, 2021
grin it's funny
but take heart grin
Shellsploit:
shocked

Keep waving, until she approaches you.

That was how i invested 400k into snail business, woke up the next morning, the snails are no where to be found. They all strolled away!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Tobbyfitz: 4:42am On Sep 29, 2021
[s][/s]
HealthWealthy:
There's this girl in my area I gave a lift sometime last month.

She sometimes comes to visit my neighbor in the evening and goes back early morning of the next day

Although I liked her after I gave her a lift that day but I didn't get her number

I saw her again last week, going back home early in the morning from my neighbors house and she was happy to see me. this time around I didn't give her lift, I just waved at her

Something tells me she likes me but I'm considering losing interest in her because I'm sure she's the money type cos my neighbor is richer than me, and even if I'm to approach her, I believe she won't treat me well the way she's treating my neighbor cos they're obviously richer than me

And I remember Harddon you always talk about not doing home chicken but she doesn't stay around our area.

Should I still go ahead and try my luck in approaching her and getting her number when next I see her or just save face and just be waving at her anytime I see her?
[s][/s]

Na ur type de sleep with married women, friends girl friend.. respect ursef and keep ur manhood one place... make u no go for troway
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by udemzyudex(m): 5:21am On Sep 29, 2021
SIRTee15:

Seriously do we really have guys like op in nigeria.
Naija that's suppose to toughen a man up and turn him into a street wise nigga.
Some guys dey reason like this...u falling in love with your neighbour's leftover. U no dey shame?

LOL

Leftover ke grin
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by nedekid: 5:38am On Sep 29, 2021
Lolz, complex issues grin
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by spiceadole: 6:06am On Sep 29, 2021
Romanoff:

He wants to collect his share of the kitten.
If he succeeds, she will be the "neighbourhood fvck toy".
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by sheDD(m): 6:11am On Sep 29, 2021
Mehnnnn
The kind of stuffs I read on nairaland sometimes though.
Did we let primary 6 to be posting hereon.
Not to make u op feel less but this talk is just so lame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material / Okafor's Law / I Want A Tall Man, I Have Money So I Don’t Care If He’s Broke – Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.