Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:13 PM

My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League (47117 Views)

I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual / Do You Think She Has The Best Breast Ever! Meet This Hot IG Model With Big Boobs / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by hustla(m): 8:34pm On Sep 28, 2021
HealthWealthy:
He might not be treating her well because he sees her as someone he just sleeps with and give her money. She might actually like me for real, I'm yet to be fully interested in her though.

Mumu x200 grin
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:37pm On Sep 28, 2021
Something fit dey wrong with you..you dey see her come Bleep another man in your compound, you still won Chuck head...tomorrow n.a. you go use such incident insult her n dump her...pls allow her be!
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Innobee99(m): 8:37pm On Sep 28, 2021
HealthWealthy:

Lol, I’m still pondering whether to give her my attention or not.
To give u her attention rather
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by PGKing1(m): 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2021
Bro you've already priced yourself out the market so save stories that touch anus...
..your #1 #plug for #original #backwoods in #naija
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by egunna(m): 8:40pm On Sep 28, 2021
HealthWealthy:
He might not be treating her well because he sees her as someone he just sleeps with and give her money. She might actually like me for real, I'm yet to be fully interested in her though.

guy u get mind ooo.girl when u know who dey nack am.no b once,no b twice,u still dey consider her.u wan chop am clean mouth abi u wan serious with her?
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Mvena(f): 8:40pm On Sep 28, 2021
Which kin news una dey pull up for here? Person go just dey bored dey talk rubbish

1 Like

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Jacku: 8:41pm On Sep 28, 2021
HealthWealthy:

wait I wanna ask. If you finally summon up courage to meet her, what exactly do you wanna say to her?
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Endorsa: 8:43pm On Sep 28, 2021
Segrol:
Get a professional business or company logo design done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo that can be used for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

People need this services, get to the right platform for this and Earn daily.
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Ofadaman(m): 8:45pm On Sep 28, 2021
HealthWealthy:

In essence you don't mind settling down with someone your neighbour has used all styles on top...

I hear there are some guys only attracted to girls of other guys they know. Turns out these simps live amongst us

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Richyblack1(m): 8:51pm On Sep 28, 2021
Romanoff:
Someone that is already sleeping over at your neighbour's place is what is interesting you?

Romanoff:
Someone that is already sleeping over at your neighbour's place is what is interesting you?

[quote author=Romanoff post=106256911]Someone that is already sleeping over at your neighbour's place is what is interesting you?

Omo me i tire self
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:53pm On Sep 28, 2021
So you and your neighbour want to be eating from the same pot.
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by tnerro1(m): 8:53pm On Sep 28, 2021
After you get her, don’t invite that your neighbor to your house unless you are ready for three-some
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Ybaby: 8:54pm On Sep 28, 2021
HealthWealthy:

Can you afford her lifestyle? - like you for real as in shape of your head.

If you cannot afford her lifestyle pls keep waving because she will need to maintain her lifestyle

Find someone in your pay bracket
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Kayyus09(m): 8:55pm On Sep 28, 2021
Well, since you're richer than I am, I have nothing to tell you.

Thank you.
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by gazza07(m): 8:56pm On Sep 28, 2021
Woman wrapper. You supported saga abi

1 Like

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Bfss: 8:59pm On Sep 28, 2021
Hmm they are hoess
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:59pm On Sep 28, 2021
So you and your neighbour want to be eating from the same pot dare not it is dangerous
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by colizee(m): 9:00pm On Sep 28, 2021
yeye dey smell.... mtchewwwww
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by twilliamx(m): 9:02pm On Sep 28, 2021
HealthWealthy:

Okay simp

1 Like

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by newdawnlive: 9:02pm On Sep 28, 2021
your own pass Saga of bbn u should be call Sagariah olosho go do her day job you are lobbying to collect her number
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by observer24(m): 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2021
HealthWealthy:
There's this girl in my area I gave a lift sometime last month.

She sometimes comes to visit my neighbor in the evening and goes back early morning of the next day

Although I liked her after I gave her a lift that day but I didn't get her number

I saw her again last week, going back home early in the morning from my neighbors house and she was happy to see me. this time around I didn't give her lift, I just waved at her

Something tells me she likes me but I'm considering losing interest in her because I'm sure she's the money type cos my neighbor is richer than me, and even if I'm to approach her, I believe she won't treat me well the way she's treating my neighbor cos they're obviously richer than me

And I remember Harddon you always talk about not doing home chicken but she doesn't stay around our area.

Should I still go ahead and try my luck in approaching her and getting her number when next I see her or just save face and just be waving at her anytime I see her?

Kai!!!
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by dalass(f): 9:07pm On Sep 28, 2021
Connected1:
You want your share abi na love dae do you?

If it's the former, then you may have issues with that your neighbour but if it's the latter, then I will seriously advise you don't give birth to a male child.

We don't need more fools abeg.

Ouch! grin
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by udomma1005(m): 9:08pm On Sep 28, 2021
Romanoff:

Athink you can imagine the nonsense!
That's Y most people should be forced to drink sniper so the world won't be polluted by simps!

1 Like

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Calicoe: 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2021
The most useless thread in the history of nairaland

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by udomma1005(m): 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2021
observer24:

Kai!!!
Nor be Kai, nah Kai-Kai!

1 Like

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by udomma1005(m): 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ofadaman:

In essence you don't mind settling down with someone your neighbour has used all styles on top...

I hear there are some guys only attracted to girls of other guys they know. Turns out these simps live amongst us
grin
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by udomma1005(m): 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2021
Calicoe:
The most useless thread in the history of nairaland
I swear angry
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Midas01: 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2021
Let me get this straight.. you're interested in a girl that's screwing your neighbor, Lol.

Don't you guys call girls who do this hoes....?

On NL you're all alpha males and red pillers but I'm real life you're simps who can't approach women.
HealthWealthy:

1 Like

Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by udomma1005(m): 9:13pm On Sep 28, 2021
Connected1:
You want your share abi na love dae do you?

If it's the former, then you may have issues with that your neighbour but if it's the latter, then I will seriously advise you don't give birth to a male child.

We don't need more fools abeg.
Which beer you dey drink
2 crates 4 ya!
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Babastrong(m): 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2021
Op, you no think say this your "like" na "lust"?
Re: My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League by Greystone: 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2021
Bouz:
Team saga grin

Saga na learner compared to this guy grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material / Okafor's Law / I Want A Tall Man, I Have Money So I Don’t Care If He’s Broke – Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.