Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,498 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:45 AM

Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seen Her Period Without Sex?(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seen Her Period Without Sex?(photo) (1637 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With His White Sugar Mummy / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seen Her Period Without Sex?(photo) by Tejumola856: 3:26pm On Oct 01, 2021
My friend told me that his girlfriend is pregnant, they both went to hospital and the doctor confirmed the pregnancy to them, thou my friend don’t know the doctor but his girlfriend know him before.

He said they had sex on 30th of August, she saw her period on 14th of October which lasted for 3 days, then she called my friend yesterday 30th of October that she was vomiting and feeling dizzy, both of them went to hospital early today’s morning to do the check up which doctor later confirmed to them that it’s was a pregnancy but doctor just told them without give them any results.

I’ve never heard this before embarassed embarassed

Can a lady be pregnant after her period without sex ?
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seen Her Period Without Sex?(photo) by DaddyRochie1642: 3:33pm On Oct 01, 2021
Oga to slap you dey hungry me
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seen Her Period Without Sex?(photo) by Jeon(f): 3:40pm On Oct 01, 2021
Tejumola856:
My friend told me that her girlfriend is pregnant, they both went to hospital and the doctor confirmed the pregnancy to them, thou my friend don’t know the doctor but her girlfriend know him before.

she said they had sex on 30th of August, she saw her period on 14th of October which lasted for 3 days, then she called my friend yesterday 30th of October that she was vomiting and feeling dizzy, both of them went to hospital early today’s morning to do the check up which doctor later confirmed to them that it’s was a pregnancy but doctor just told them without give them any results.

We know you are the one. Since your friend is a female and her girlfriend is pregnancying.

Me never hearded this one before ooh.
If you like let human being use your head oooh sorry ur female friend head.

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seen Her Period Without Sex?(photo) by Jeon(f): 3:49pm On Oct 01, 2021
Tejumola856:
My friend told me that her girlfriend is pregnant, they both went to hospital and the doctor confirmed the pregnancy to them, thou my friend don’t know the doctor but her girlfriend know him before.

SHe said they had sex on 30th of August, she saw her period on 14th of October which lasted for 3 days, then she called my friend yesterday 30th of October that she was vomiting and feeling dizzy, both of them went to hospital early today’s morning to do the check up which doctor later confirmed to them that it’s was a pregnancy but doctor just told them without give them any results.

Ahhh, I think say we dy 21st December!

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seen Her Period Without Sex?(photo) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 01, 2021
The Future is Belle

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seen Her Period Without Sex?(photo) by Jeon(f): 3:56pm On Oct 01, 2021
Beebah2000:
The Future is Belle

Yes ooh

THE FUTURE IS BELLE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seen Her Period Without Sex?(photo) by Efe42(m): 3:57pm On Oct 01, 2021
Tejumola856:
My friend told me that her girlfriend is pregnant, they both went to hospital and the doctor confirmed the pregnancy to them, thou my friend don’t know the doctor but his girlfriend know him before.

He said they had sex on 30th of August, she saw her period on 14th of October which lasted for 3 days, then she called my friend yesterday 30th of October that she was vomiting and feeling dizzy, both of them went to hospital early today’s morning to do the check up which doctor later confirmed to them that it’s was a pregnancy but doctor just told them without give them any results.

Yes, although it's not very likely . If you have sex without using contraception, you can conceive (get pregnant) at any time during your menstrual cycle, even during or just after your period.
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seen Her Period Without Sex?(photo) by Realday: 4:06pm On Oct 01, 2021
Don't forget to invite us for naming ceremony o...

Owanbe no1
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seen Her Period Without Sex?(photo) by Godada(m): 4:17pm On Oct 01, 2021
Mehn, you hear all sorts of bullshit.

Guy, take that lady to another hospital.

I smell lies.
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seen Her Period Without Sex?(photo) by Tejumola856: 4:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
Guy, take that lady to another hospital.

Okay thanks angry
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seen Her Period Without Sex?(photo) by MufasaLion: 4:28pm On Oct 01, 2021
grin cheesy grin

You've impregnated her and you must take responsibility! I'm gonna supply you Heineken and Budweiser for the child dedication.
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seen Her Period Without Sex?(photo) by Obaxxx(m): 4:28pm On Oct 01, 2021
lipsrsealed
Ask her well, whether she receive any lashing from her spiritual husband... Nothing is impossible these days,you know undecided

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seen Her Period Without Sex?(photo) by Iamagoodgirll: 5:48pm On Oct 01, 2021
Tejumola856:
My friend told me that his girlfriend is pregnant, they both went to hospital and the doctor confirmed the pregnancy to them, thou my friend don’t know the doctor but his girlfriend know him before.

yes it's possible
it could be that she has been pregnant before her period, some women do menstruate while pregnant.

Another thing is this, She saw her period on 14th of September which lasted for 3days after the 3days she has only 5days left to her fertile days there's chance of her getting pregnant within this period
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seen Her Period Without Sex?(photo) by Testimony1988(m): 8:35pm On Oct 03, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Oga to slap you dey hungry me
funny.
Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seen Her Period Without Sex?(photo) by Charmingrascal(m): 9:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
Tejumola856:

My friend this my friend that. Ogbeni u still dey disguise

Re: Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seen Her Period Without Sex?(photo) by Hziyech: 9:17pm On Oct 03, 2021
Yes

Highly possible

(1) (Reply)

Can You Take This From A Friend. / Relationship Advice Gone Wrong / How True Is This? (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.