Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance (10223 Views)

Onyeka Owenu Meets With NEMA Officials Over Welfare Of Idps / Warri Refinery Back-up Workers Petition Buhari Over Welfare, Work Condition / Graphic Photos Of Kidnappers Shot Dead By Security Operatives In Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by enomakos(m): 5:26pm On May 30, 2011
this is a one side reports nonsense
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 30, 2011
The issue about this nigerian woman using a knife on the police woman is the german police word against this dead woman.It reeks of cover up.Yes they might have had an arguement but ask yourself which sane person would go about carrying a knife.Their are serveilance cameras around.Why wont they show us to proof what they said.Abeg this woman was shot without any provocation.I wonder if they would have treated her the same way if she was white.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by mistura23: 5:31pm On May 30, 2011
is a dam pity,"are we sure she is haven any knife on her " they are good and bad police anywhere.We need konwn the truth.!
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by chagga(m): 6:05pm On May 30, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

not with a knife you are thinking from a movie point of view here in UK once you wield a big knife a special team has to be called in, even with car chasing its either they just follow you at a distance while the helicopter takeover or highly trained chasing unit take over and if the chase is dangerous to the public they let you go
I cant agree with u any less,
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Theblessed(f): 6:06pm On May 30, 2011
[b][size=16pt]Violence, greed, intimadation, otio!  

Does this warrant one loosing their dear life?

This attitude of the Jobcentre is everywhere in Europe -  they may even decide to make you come to sign in everyday if you are a 'headache' to their procedure.  But pray, they don't wake up for you!

In this case, they've decided to pay such an amount via bank transfer into an Account presumably, you consented to, and gave them when you first make your application for Social Benefit, abi? So, why change now?

You see to me , that roused/triggered their suspecion as a result, they insisted on Automated payment for security reasons.  I believe their insistence on Automated payment was to ensure it was paid directly to the right persons/account so that in any eventuality it can be traced wink wink Bureaucracy in action, na way of Government o o o and it means, checks and balances! grin grin grin) . 

Even if the account no longer exist you should have informed them on time - not when you're there in the Jobcentre collecting the money - no, prior to that!

You see, this is what greed can cause and I suspect some innocent children have now, been made motherless from this horrible and unfortunate mistake and the kids are now left to grow up without a mother, how pitiful! sad
[/size][/b]
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by ZIMDRILL(m): 6:10pm On May 30, 2011
chagga:

I cant agree with u any less,

whats your views ?
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 30, 2011
And now my fellow Nigerians I call you together to THINK. Why would germans not lose respect for us when some of us go to their country just to become headaches for that government?

For the rest of you who are somehow in support of the deceased, do you use your brains at all? Who stabs a police officer simply because they are difusing your scene shocked shocked? Not even stone-cold criminals do that!!! And was that her picture? It looks like she was using the welfare money to buy brazilian weave  undecided

What is wrong with people?  shocked
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 30, 2011
tom28:

The issue about this nigerian woman using a knife on the police woman is the german police word against this dead woman.It reeks of cover up.Yes they might have had an arguement but ask yourself which sane person would go about carrying a knife.Their are serveilance cameras around.Why wont they show us to proof what they said.Abeg this woman was shot without any provocation.I wonder if they would have treated her the same way if she was white.

I'm sure if you read the article well, you would answer your own question.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Osama10(m): 6:41pm On May 30, 2011
What a sad end. sad
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by hackney(m): 6:43pm On May 30, 2011
If she was claiming free money from govt, how come she was choosey about in what form it came?
monkeys that cant make anything since civilization.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 30, 2011
Well phreakrabbit you're right the story might be made up,i only give answers based on the level of details that's exposed in that article. the article says she stabbed the police woman i doubt one can do that with a plastic knife. please oh am in no support over the killing of the woman i just simply stated it was more of a self-defense thing than a racist affair,explaining that the police will take such actions once they feel they are threatened.now its possible the story might be fake though.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 30, 2011
pc guru:

Well phreakrabbit you're right the story might be made up,i only give answers based on the level of details that's exposed in that article. the article says she stabbed the police woman i doubt one can do that with a plastic knife. please oh am in no support over the killing of the woman i just simply stated it was more of a self-defense thing than a racist affair,explaining that the police will take such actions once they feel they are threatened.now its possible the story might be fake though.
the story is fake for sure.Yes its wrong for a migrant collecting welfare in a foreign but it doesnt justify killing her.They just made up the story about the knife fight to justify their killings.Anyway nigerians get slauthered routinely in Germany so not surprised about this story
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 30, 2011
Very sad she was shot, and killed, I feel for her family and loved ones left behind.

But trust a Nigerian to become disruptive in a public place. It sometimes works in Nigeria, seldom does the same in the West. And pulling out a knife, then using it, was daft. Why was she armed with a knife in the first place?

It's time we stopped playing the racist card, each time things don't go our way in the West. In Nigeria, members of the NPF have shot and killed innocent citizens for less - answering back, refusing to give a bribe, raising your voice etc.

She pulled a knife, she stabbed an armed Police Officer, she got shot, and died as a result. Sad, but that's life.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by LKRavitz(m): 7:22pm On May 30, 2011
pc guru:

, oh because i stated the obvious am now a self-hating Nigerian .oh boy if that's how u process things, then i must say, you have a great future ahead of you.
True talk bruvoo.on point
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Sunofgod(m): 7:29pm On May 30, 2011
This sounds more like suicide to me.

I'm sure she started acting crazy when they didn't pay up her welfare. Like the Nazi's 'Germans' are a soft bunch.

I have touched those shores and can assure you 'Germans' hate blacks - They are a very racist bunch of people.

If you are black in Germany even if you were born there you know your an outsider.

The woman should have taken that into consideration before making a scene.

Think she has been used as an example to other 'Migrants' in Germany - Dont push your luck or else.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 30, 2011
Sun of god:

This sounds more like suicide to me.

I'm sure she started acting crazy when they didn't pay up her welfare. Like the Nazi's 'Germans' are a soft bunch.

I have touched those shores and can assure you 'Germans' hate blacks - They are a very racist bunch of people.

If you are black in Germany even if you were born there you know your an outsider.

The woman should have taken that into consideration before making a scene.

Think she has been used as an example to other 'Migrants' in Germany - Dont push your luck or else.

Lol not to many of the nairalanders in here.According to most of them defending the German police woman they say the Germans love black ppl so much.There have been history of hate attacks towards africans living in Germany.True they wouldnt dare try any of their hate attakcs on the arabs but they many racist germans feel that africans and especially nigerians are easy prey for their attacks.They know we nigerians are cowards and we are stupid.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 30, 2011
tom28:

They know we nigerians are cowards and we are silly.

Speak for yourself, bro! wink
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 30, 2011
Siena:

Speak for yourself, bro! wink
Of course we are cowards.For example take a look at the way carribeans are killing us like fowls in the UK.9 OUT OF TEN blks killed in the UK every mont happen to be nigerians.All we know how to do is show initial gra gra amongst ourselves.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 30, 2011
This has nothing to do with whether germans hate you or not.

Even your enemies, if you give them nothing to use, they have no ammunition against you.
But lo and behold, some negro woman felt it was time to stab a german police officer cuz she gangsta and a woman and she can get away with anything. WRONG!

Truly I say to you, that crap wouldn't have flied even if she were in naija.
It would have been more than a gunshot. In fact she woulda been begging for the gunshot by the time they got through with her.
So please don't bring any "germans hate me" sob story into this. The truth is nobody has your time, germans included.

So make yourselves useful and quit complaining.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by pleep(m): 8:15pm On May 30, 2011
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by phreakabit(m): 8:18pm On May 30, 2011
This has nothing to do with whether germans hate you or not.

Even your enemies, if you give them nothing to use, they have no ammunition against you.
But lo and behold, some negro woman felt it was time to stab a german police officer cuz she gangsta and a woman and she can get away with anything. WRONG!

Truly I say to you, that crap wouldn't have flied even if she were in naija.
It would have been more than a gunshot. In fact she woulda been begging for the gunshot by the time they got through with her.
So please don't bring any "germans hate me" sob story into this. The truth is nobody has your time, germans included.

So make yourselves useful and quit complaining.

Not buying the racism thing either. Although its a fact that 85% or more of people ( not just Whites) are less tolerant to people of other race. However, I would like to know how she got the knife past the metal detector ( there surely has to be one at the entrance/exit door), and secondly was the entire event caught on surveillance tapes ? Not like Nigeria is powerful enough to do anything about it. But it would be nice to just know though.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 30, 2011
They are saying it was a plastic knife she used in stabbing the lady.Now this is getting interesting
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Outstrip(f): 8:35pm On May 30, 2011
I find it hard to believe that this woman was just walking around with a butcher knife. This is sad. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 30, 2011
Even if it were a paper knife, Don't give the popo an opportunity to floor you cuz they will.
Never go to another man's country and show agression to the law there. Who do some africans think they are?!

Well RIP to the deceased.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Bongoman1: 8:41pm On May 30, 2011
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Angelaoke: 8:42pm On May 30, 2011
so sad she dead.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 30, 2011
2buff and what can u say about foreigners who show aggression in nigeria.What can you say about the Chinese man who had his house boy whipped with a horse whip or the indian man who refers to a nigerian man as a black monkey on nigerian soil.Like i said we are cowards and even foreigners throw poo in our faces in our country and we lick it off and do nothing.That is why other ppl dont respect we nigerians because they view us as a bunch of idiots
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Sagamite(m): 9:04pm On May 30, 2011
Bongo_man:

I was walking pass Job Center Berlin five days ago when i walked into a scene of a German man armed with a military knife and a Turkish man with a pistol and held another 'arbeitlos' (unemployed) German hostage. Reason for this act was they (both the turkish man and the German man) want their 'arbeitlos geld' in 'bar'(cash) right there and right away. I could count the number of armed policemen(about 50 of them pleading with the man to let go off the hostage and the German man to drop his knife). This didnt result to shooting either the German man or the turkish troll. Nigerians easily come to conclusion playing the guilty card when one of us get killed.
I am not saying she did just right pulling a knife and stabbing an armed police woman but still it doesn't deserve loosing her life in the process.

Please nairalanders don't judge,only the Africans here could tell you about the intimidations they get face in their daily life here.

In my ideal world, if you take a knife and stab someone that has not done anything wrong to you, then they can blow your brains to smithereens for all I care.

It is really a simple general muthafcking principle I agree with.

The fact someone else did it and got away with it does not mean jack to me. That is what Oyinbo calls "musually escusive".
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by assetstrip(m): 9:08pm On May 30, 2011
I think all those sad idiots kissing the white man's azz on this topic should be strung up that's all I have say
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 30, 2011
Bongo_man:

I was walking pass Job Center Berlin five days ago when i walked into a scene of a German man armed with a military knife and a Turkish man with a pistol and held another 'arbeitlos' (unemployed) German hostage. Reason for this act was they (both the turkish man and the German man) want their 'arbeitlos geld' in 'bar'(cash) right there and right away. I could count the number of armed policemen(about 50 of them pleading with the man to let go off the hostage and the German man to drop his knife). This didnt result to shooting either the German man or the turkish troll. Nigerians easily come to conclusion playing the guilty card when one of us get killed.
I am not saying she did just right pulling a knife and stabbing an armed police woman but still it doesn't deserve loosing her life in the process.

Please nairalanders don't judge,only the Africans here could tell you about the intimidations they get face in their daily life here.
They cant just kill an arab or turkish immigrant like that because they know the outcry it had cause in the middle east.The westerners know we africans and we nigerians are docile and gullible and so they can do anything they like to nigerians even sometimes for the fun of it.This is not the first time a nigerian has been killed in germany.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 30, 2011
assetstrip:

I think all those sad idiots kissing the white man's azz on this topic should be strung up that's all I have say
They have to please their white massa
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:17pm On May 30, 2011
phreakabit:

Not buying the racism thing either. Although its a fact that 85% or more of people ( not just Whites) are less tolerant to people of other race. However, I would like to know how she got the knife past the metal detector ( there surely has to be one at the entrance/exit door), and secondly was the entire event caught on surveillance tapes ? Not like Nigeria is powerful enough to do anything about it. But it would be nice to just know though.

i dont know about the german but UK has no metal detectors at job centre entrances we only have security guards not by the door but inside far way from the door

as for tapes i think they will be released to public when a full investigation has been done

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Seven Personal Characteristics Of A Good Leader / Court Stops The Arrest Of Ibrahim Larmode By Senate & IGP / Presidency Blames Niger Delta Crisis For Slow 2016 Budget Implementation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.