Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance (10224 Views)

Onyeka Owenu Meets With NEMA Officials Over Welfare Of Idps / Warri Refinery Back-up Workers Petition Buhari Over Welfare, Work Condition / Graphic Photos Of Kidnappers Shot Dead By Security Operatives In Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by buzugee(m): 11:12pm On May 30, 2011
2buff:

If they are feeding off your resources, they are paying the taxes and other levies that enables them to do so.
Your query is now between you and your politicians, not them.

Everyone is b*tching about the white man "stealing our resources" like as if the white man packed up and left they'd know what to do with the resources. As if it's not still going to all end up in some dirty politician's pocket like it always has been.

Truly I tell you, whites are not our problem, but our own people are, with the same useless mindsets evident in the lot of you.
It's the same false-sense of entitlement a politician has when he steals money. It will not change until the spirit in charge of it is purged from the roots of African nations.
you hardly know what you are talking about. economic fascism dictates that they will screw you over all the time in trade. this is why we have some humane companies that are called 'fair trade' companies. cuz the rest of em go into africa to screw us up. cocoa thats the man would sell for 10 dollars in europe, he will pay the farmer 3 cents for it. now you tell me the man dont owe you big-time ? stop being a myopic.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by buzugee(m): 11:16pm On May 30, 2011
and you try telling the man that what he is paying you for your cocoa is not enough to sustain you. he will have his IMF buddy's impose sanctions on you. then you will be doubly screwed. you think 'capitalism' is a game ? you think globalization is a game ? survival of the fittest nucca. only in this case we are the weakest so they are tryna make us extinct. if you are at the bottom of the barrel (thats us) you are supposed to be starved out of existence. now you tell me the man dont owe you ? shyttt. but thanks to global humanitarian organizations we are not dead yet
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Thirst4Lif: 11:20pm On May 30, 2011
I once had a run in with them, where they were asking for my  ID and I was ignoring them, eating what I was eating until one of them told me that I know I would never try this with their American counterparts and come out unscathed

And the German officer was absolutely correct. If you'd given an officer of the law, be he German, American, etc.

cause to take notice of you, and you ignored that officer, you put yourself in the position of being handled or spoken to

any way the officer sees fit. This is why I warn my young friends to comply with these people. Bottom line, they

are people just like any of us. Prone to having a bad day or being in a bad mood. But unlike us

they wear badges and legally carry guns. Don't know what kind of day YOU  were having, but your ignoring the German

officer is an action I would definitely advise my young friends against. But PLEASE don't think every German officer would

have handled you the way he did!! It was just your Lucky day, my friend.
Please don't press your luck! The next officer may not be as kind.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 30, 2011
Sagamite:

If you stab me and I have a gun, I will blow your brains out purely out muthafcking principles.

on point.
Thirst4Lif:

And the German officer was absolutely correct. If you'd given an officer of the law, be he German, American, etc.

cause to take notice of you, and you ignored that officer, you put yourself in the position of being handled or spoken to

any way the officer sees fit. This is why I warn my young friends to comply with these people. Bottom line, they

are people just like any of us. Prone to having a bad day or being in a bad mood. But unlike us

they wear badges and legally carry guns. Don't know what kind of day YOU  were having, but your ignoring the German

officer is an action I would definitely advise my young friends against. But PLEASE don't think every German officer would

have handled you the way he did!! It was just your Lucky day, my friend.
Please don't press your luck! The next officer may not be as kind.
one or two cases of delayed response isn't bad anywayz, cos it's only proper to express defiance at certain times. Officers of the law are trained to expect this. Only the insane ones (Nigerian police maybe!) would react badly.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 30, 2011
@buzugee On the contrary sir I know exactly what I'm talking about.

We simply deal with it within the confines of BUSINESS. How about we make the farmer charge 1 dollar for it instead of 3 cents?
this can even be a governmental decree. Is the white man holding a gun to the farmers head to sell his cocoa that cheap?

Both can come to a deal both are comfortable with, if this is truly the problem (And I can confidently tell you is not).
----
When logic cannot be grasped, simplify it.
This is like me buying a box of apples from you in the market. We come to a agreement on the price for $1. It is then mine. I go out (maybe reprocess it a bit) and sell it to someone else for $20.

Would it make sense for you to then come and start demanding anything from me afterwards? No, cuz it's none of your flipping business what I do with my property. I may humor you for a while out of pity, but I will cut you off the moment I choose it or when I see your sense of entitlement has grown ridiculously.

In that same light sir, this has nothing to do with the present situation. It is a show of lazy responsibility to blame the white man for all your plights.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 30, 2011
Sagamite:

You are a cretin!

Your reasoning shows you are probably a conductor!

Next time shut up and don't have an opinion. You are not entitled to one.

Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by lastpage: 11:27pm On May 30, 2011
From what l have read so far, l can conclude that most Nigerians are SELF-HATING!

Question is WHY?

Like someone said" Do you think that Police woman would have Shot her to DEATH (not incapacitate, as in shoot on leg or shoulder!) IF SHE WERE A WHITE WOMAN?

GO FIGURE!
Mind you, I do not advocate violence towards a fellow man, talk less of an officer of the state.

BTW: For those ignoramus yarning rubbish, if you live "legally" in the UK or anywhere in Europe, there are "LAWS, RULES, OPPORTUNITIES, RESTRICTIONS" which apply to you, regardless of your "Skin color" or where  you came from!
Do you think those paying her are stewpid or they just like to dash out awoof money?.
Take note, German citizens also go to the job centre! It is a temporary pay meant to alleviate the suffering of someone who is job hunting (not leave them to die, as is common practice in Naija grin )

A life is still a life, regardless of whether it is Nigerian or black.
Insane People are NOT responsible for their behavior. That is standard Practice.

Why are peeps not even considering the fact the woman could be SICK UPSTAIRS or which normal human will:
1) Carry an 11inches Knife out of their house, in a bag, to a public place, aside with a premeditated intention to kill?
2.)Which normal human-being will draw a knife and stab an officer, when asked a simple request like "Identify yourself"?
Doesn't add-up, IMAO

Again, One poster blamed her attitude on Nigerian Men!
How ridiculous can some of these women feminist be! grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by buzugee(m): 11:29pm On May 30, 2011
2buff:

On the contrary sir I know exactly what I'm talking about.

We simply deal with it within the confines of BUSINESS. How about we make the farmer charge 1 dollar for it instead of 3 cents?
this can even be a governmental decree. Is the white man holding a gun to the farmers head to sell his cocoa that cheap?

Both can come to a deal both are comfortable with, if this is truly the problem (And I can confidently tell you is not).
----
When logic cannot be grasped, simplify it.
This is like me buying a box of apples from you in the market. We come to a agreement on the price for $1. It is then mine. I go out (maybe reprocess it a bit) and sell it to someone else for $20.

Would it make sense for you to then come and start demanding anything from me afterwards? No, cuz it's none of your flipping business what I do with my property. I may humor you for a while out of pity, but I will cut you off the moment I choose it or when I see your sense of entitlement has grown ridiculously.

In that same light sir, this has nothing to do with the present situation. It is a show of lazy responsibility to blame the white man for all your plights.

lmao, you really think you, the african farmer, will be the one to dictate your price  grin grin grin you got jokes. white man got everything sewed up. he dictates the game. you are simply a pawn in his scheme of global merger and acquisition.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 30, 2011
Sagamite:

You are a cretin!

Your reasoning shows you are probably a conductor!

Next time shut up and don't have an opinion. You are not entitled to one.

And since when did conductors start posting on a forum?
bloody fool! cool
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by kabukabu(m): 11:32pm On May 30, 2011
tom28:

bloody fool! cool

seems like you do so on your break time grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Sagamite(m): 11:33pm On May 30, 2011
tom28:

Another of the picture displaying cretins!  grin

Ah!!! Product of no education. grin grin grin grin

tom28:

bloody fool! cool

Cretin! There are no internet cafes?

Bloody mugu with the thinking of a baboon! grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by kabukabu(m): 11:34pm On May 30, 2011
lastpage:

From what l have read so far, l can conclude that most Nigerians are SELF-HATING!

Question is WHY?

Like someone said" Do you think that Police woman would have Shot her to DEATH (not incapacitate, as in shoot on leg or shoulder!) IF SHE WERE A WHITE WOMAN?

GO FIGURE!

BTW: For those ignoramus yarning rubbish, if you live "legally" in the UK or anywhere in Europe, there are "LAWS, RULES, OPPORTUNITIES, RESTRICTIONS" which apply to you, regardless of your "Skin color" or where  you came from!
Do you think those paying her are stewpid or they just like to dash out awoof money?.
Take note, German citizens also go to the job centre! It is a temporary pay meant to alleviate the suffering of someone who is job hunting (not leave them to die, as is common practice in Naija grin )

A life is still a life, regardless of whether it is Nigerian or black.
Insane People are NOT responsible for their behavior. That is standard Practice.

Again, One poster blamed her attitude on Nigerian Men!
How ridiculous can some of these women feminist be! grin

Police are taught to shoot at the center mass in cadet school in situations that are life threatening.Cretin
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 30, 2011
Sagamite:

Another of the picture displaying cretins! grin

Ah!!! Product of no education. grin grin grin grin

Cretin! There are no internet cafes?

Bloody mugu with the thinking of a baboon! grin
Lmbao@ the way you think.So bus conductors now use internet cafes probably to hunt for passengers right?
Man you are a bloody fool and a bastard at that lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 30, 2011
buzugee:

and you try telling the man that what he is paying you for your cocoa is not enough to sustain you. he will have his IMF buddy's impose sanctions on you. then you will be doubly screwed. you think 'capitalism' is a game ? you think globalization is a game ? survival of the fittest nucca. only in this case we are the weakest so they are tryna make us extinct. if you are at the bottom of the barrel (thats us) you are supposed to be starved out of existence. now you tell me the man dont owe you ? shyttt. but thanks to global humanitarian organizations we are not dead yet

Maybe it's a simple case of africans needing better minds and not knowing how to take control of things that cannot be taken control of by brain-dead violent means.
Who else farms cocoa? Let them sanction all they want, but when you pinpoint all the suppliers of cocoa and form a coallition for the better pricing of it, they then have two options:
- be your b*tch and pay for it as you have detailed (they can pass on the costs to their clients, not your problem)
- or sanction all cocoa suppliers and do without cocoa, and watch their industries built around it crumble.

You're right, It is a game. Like anything in life.
But if you're not gonna learn how to play the game but instead sit there complaining about how hard your opponent is hitting you . . . who's really the ediot there?  undecided
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by buzugee(m): 11:38pm On May 30, 2011
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_trade    some people with a bit of human decency who dont want to see us africans extinct because of corporate fascism. throw a lil crumbs our way so we dont starve to death.  grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by kabukabu(m): 11:40pm On May 30, 2011
tom28:

Lmbao@ the way you think.So bus conductors now use internet cafes probably to hunt for passengers right?
Man you are a bloody fool and a naughty person at that lipsrsealed

Lol did he actually use the word "naughty" dis conductor sef grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Sagamite(m): 11:41pm On May 30, 2011
tom28:

Man you are a bloody fool and a naughty person at that lipsrsealed

You are a cretin!

What stops you and fellow conductors from entering internet cafe?

Bloody cretin that is mooronically disputing news report. You think NL is your beer parlour? grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 30, 2011
buzugee:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_trade    some people with a bit of human decency who dont want to see us africans extinct because of corporate fascism. throw a lil crumbs our way so we dont starve to death.  grin
but do you at least see what I'm saying? Things can be done about it instead of blind acceptance of circumstance.
This is the game of business my friend. Sympathy should not be expected, so it's rules must be learnt. I cannot blame the whites for knowing how to play. We too suppose don get sense by now.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by buzugee(m): 11:43pm On May 30, 2011
2buff:

Maybe it's a simple case of africans needing better minds and not knowing how to take control of things that cannot be taken control of by brain-dead violent means.
Who else farms cocoa? Let them sanction all they want, but when you pinpoint all the suppliers of cocoa and form a coallition for the better pricing of it, they then have two options:
- be your b*tch and pay for it as you have detailed (they can pass on the costs to their clients, not your problem)
- or sanction all cocoa suppliers and do without cocoa, and watch their industries built around it crumble.

You're right, It is a game. Like anything in life.
But if you're not gonna learn how to play the game but instead sit there complaining about how hard your opponent is hitting you . . . who's really the ediot there?  undecided

doesnt work like that. these people have a vice  grip hold on your economy via the IMF. they control and own you. you work for them. the only way to get them off your back is to give up your farm and run away and change careers. this is not a game. this is TOTAL CONTROL. a game will mean you can jostle and have an input. this is a one way jostle. the west is living and surviving on the blood, sweat and tears of africans. hell yeahhhhhh the man owes you. dont be ashamed to collect that giro.  grin thats retribution.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by kabukabu(m): 11:47pm On May 30, 2011
buzugee:

doesnt work like that. these people have a vice  grip hold on your economy via the IMF. they control and own you. you work for them. the only way to get them off your back is to give up your farm and run away and change careers. this is not a game. this is TOTAL CONTROL. a game will mean you can jostle and have an input. this is a one way jostle. the west is living and surviving on the blood, sweat and tears of africans. hell yeahhhhhh the man owes you. dont be ashamed to collect that giro.  grin thats retribution.

Here come the topic derailers again grin grin grin grin

buzugee:

doesnt work like that. these people have a vice  grip hold on your economy via the IMF. they control and own you. you work for them. the only way to get them off your back is to give up your farm and run away and change careers. this is not a game. this is TOTAL CONTROL. a game will mean you can jostle and have an input. this is a one way jostle. the west is living and surviving on the blood, sweat and tears of africans. hell yeahhhhhh the man owes you. dont be ashamed to collect that giro.  grin thats retribution.

I dont think any of your backyard philosphies applies in this case, I dont see any of you punks criticising nigerian police killing nigerians by the thousands a year
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Thirst4Lif: 11:48pm On May 30, 2011
some people with a bit of human decency who dont want to see us africans extinct because of corporate fascism. throw a lil crumbs our way so we dont starve to death

For the last 20+ years I've seen late-night infomericals requesting money

be donated to the continent of Africa. And recently my thoughts have been, "how the hell much money do these people need?!!"

Joining Nairaland has definitely been an eye-opener! I've come to the conclusion there's a very good chance none of this money has ever

reached anyone of African descent at all!
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by buzugee(m): 11:48pm On May 30, 2011
2buff:

but do you at least see what I'm saying? Things can be done about it instead of blind acceptance of circumstance.
This is the game of business my friend. Sympathy should not be expected, so it's rules must be learnt. I cannot blame the whites for knowing how to play. We too suppose don get sense by now.
bruv this aint a physical game been played. behind this physical world is a spiritual world. this is a diabolical game been played and quarter backed by beelzebub. this aint humans quarter-backing this thang. we are all physical pawns in a diabolical game that is spiritually fought. deep stuff gee.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 30, 2011
Sagamite:

You are a cretin!

What stops you and fellow conductors from entering internet cafe?

Bloody cretin that is mooronically disputing news report. You think NL is your beer parlour? grin
And what does a conductor need the internet for you disabled gorilla.Or maybe your hunch back father back in the village probably uses the internet for sending scam emails huh?
Beast of no nation cool
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by buzugee(m): 11:52pm On May 30, 2011
kabukabu:

Here come the topic derailers again grin grin grin grin

I dont think any of your backyard philosphies applies in this case, I dont see any of you punks criticising nigerian police killing nigerians by the thousands a year
lol bruv, i aint mad at the german popo. shyttt if someone stabbed me with a knife i might lean towards  bussing a cap in that fool.  grin oh yeah make i chill out. make i no derail una thread. no fex for me yall grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 30, 2011
Sagamite:

You are a cretin!

. You think NL is your beer parlour? grin
Nairaland is not a beer parlour you bi polar faced ape cheesy
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 30, 2011
buzugee:

bruv this aint a physical game been played. behind this physical world is a spiritual world. this is a diabolical game been played and quarter backed by beelzebub. this aint humans quarter-backing this thang. we are all physical pawns in a diabolical game that is spiritually fought. deep stuff gee.
buzugee:

doesnt work like that. these people have a vice  grip hold on your economy via the IMF. they control and own you. you work for them. the only way to get them off your back is to give up your farm and run away and change careers. this is not a game. this is TOTAL CONTROL. a game will mean you can jostle and have an input. this is a one way jostle. the west is living and surviving on the blood, sweat and tears of africans. hell yeahhhhhh the man owes you. dont be ashamed to collect that giro.  grin thats retribution.

No genesis of a coalition of any sort ever came easy. Even the IMF, before it was formed, took considerable amount of work or fore-thought.
You're looking at the difficulty needed to set it up, and not the final and very possible/very reachable result.

It is a relic of the slave mentality that africans have not yet gotten rid of.
It IS a game, We just need to play it better. Only problem is, no african country has ever joined forces with another to accomplish something great.
And THAT is the part that requires a spiritual breakthrough. Africa is not unified, otherwise she would have achieved more.

Ok I'm sorry mods no more derailing =)
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by buzugee(m): 11:55pm On May 30, 2011
Thirst4Lif:

For the last 20+ years I've seen late-night infomericals requesting money

be donated to the continent of Africa. And recently my thoughts have been, "how the hell much money do these people need?!!"

Joining Nairaland has definitely been an eye-opener! I've come to the conclusion there's a very good chance none of this money has ever

reached anyone of African descent at all!
ninety nine percent of the monies go into administration and paying salaries. only 1 percent actually gets to the target. which is why i never donate for any charities. its all a scam. i do my own charity in person. give a homeless man food, clothes etc etc. i feel better that way.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Thirst4Lif: 11:59pm On May 30, 2011
ninety nine percent of the monies go into administration and paying salaries. only 1 percent actually gets to the target. which is why i never donate for any charities. its all a scam. i do my own charity in person. give a homeless man food, clothes etc etc. i feel better that way.

Good comment buzugee! I think I'll follow your lead! Though I must admit I did fall for the sob stories

on t.v. and made a donation myself (probably too many beers that night). I've learned better.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by buzugee(m): 12:00am On May 31, 2011
2buff:

No genesis of a coalition of any sort ever came easy. Even the IMF, before it was formed, took considerable amount of work or fore-thought.
You're looking at the difficulty needed to set it up, and not the final and very possible/very reachable result.

It is a relic of the slave mentality that africans have not yet gotten rid of.
It IS a game, We just need to play it better. Only problem is, no african country has ever joined forces with another to accomplish something great.
And THAT is the part that requires a spiritual breakthrough. Africa is not unified, otherwise she would have achieved more.

Ok I'm sorry mods no more derailing =)
stop being shortsighted. this amalgamation is not a jostling of ideas. this is not about slave mentality or who can out-talk or outdo or out-business the next man. the question is, when it all goes down today can you withstand me in warfare ? what weaponry do you own ? can you press one button and take out my whole country ? can you drop bombs from planes piloted by men who are hiding in bunkers, over my city and destroy it all ? if you cant do all that, your negotiation leverage is ZERO. this aint about, lets negotiate.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by buzugee(m): 12:02am On May 31, 2011
Thirst4Lif:

Good comment buzugee! I think I'll follow your lead! Though I must admit I did fall for the sob stories

on t.v. and made a donation myself (probably too many beers that night). I've learned better.
best way bruv. dont fall for the scam. the haitian money ? they are still waiting for it today  grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Thirst4Lif: 12:05am On May 31, 2011
Haitians? Oh $hit! I donated to them also!! grin

I probably helped buy an already rich guy

another vacation home!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Stops The Arrest Of Ibrahim Larmode By Senate & IGP / Presidency Blames Niger Delta Crisis For Slow 2016 Budget Implementation. / Ologbondiyan: Why Nigerians Are Rejecting Buhari’s Continuity Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.