Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance (10222 Views)

Onyeka Owenu Meets With NEMA Officials Over Welfare Of Idps / Warri Refinery Back-up Workers Petition Buhari Over Welfare, Work Condition / Graphic Photos Of Kidnappers Shot Dead By Security Operatives In Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 12:08am On May 31, 2011
Sagamite:

Another of the picture displaying cretins!  grin

Ah!!! Product of no education. grin grin grin grin

Cretin! There are no internet cafes?

Bloody mugu with the thinking of a baboon! grin
But come to think of it that guy looks exactly like you.I mean he"s bald headed  and pot bellied like you.Gorimapa you are over due for hair transplant believe me cheesy
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 12:08am On May 31, 2011
buzugee:

stop being shortsighted. this amalgamation is not a jostling of ideas. this is not about slave mentality or who can out-talk or outdo or out-business the next man. the question is, when it all goes down today can you withstand me in warfare ? what weaponry do you own ? can you press one button and take out my whole country ? can you drop bombs from planes piloted by men who are hiding in bunkers, over my city and destroy it all ? if you cant do all that, your negotiation leverage is ZERO. this aint about, lets negotiate.

LOL the sad truth.
I really want Jesus to come and overthrow this system.  cheesy
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by buzugee(m): 12:16am On May 31, 2011
Thirst4Lif:

Haitians? Oh $hit! I donated to them also!!  grin

I probably helped buy an already rich guy

another vacation home!
and a jet-ski  grin oh well. we live and learn
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Thirst4Lif: 12:16am On May 31, 2011
^ Oh tis true, tis true!
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by buzugee(m): 12:19am On May 31, 2011
2buff:

LOL the sad truth.
I really want Jesus to come and overthrow this system.  cheesy
he will. pretty soon. if you read the end day prophesys in the book of DANIEL, looks like we may be pretty close. it does make a mention of libya surrendering to the last empire (america). it really does.freaked  me out when i read it. DANIEL chpt 11. take the time to read and understand that chapter. pretty insightful stuff.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Sagamite(m): 1:05am On May 31, 2011
tom28:

And what does a conductor need the internet for you disabled gorilla.Or maybe your hunch back father back in the village probably uses the internet for sending scam emails huh?
Beast of no nation cool

Cretin! You dey speak about your father?

Dem no fit afford to finish paying your school fees so you dropped out and became this dumb? grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 3:01am On May 31, 2011
Sagamite:

Cretin! You dey speak about your father?

Dem no fit afford to finish paying your school fees so you dropped out and became this dumb? grin
Thank God my father is not some tobacco stained hunch back village drunkard cool like yours.I no blame you at all.You think because you wearing those fake gold chains around your neck and those cheap sneakers you got from your 68 year old German sugar mummy you now living large right?
Let me guess you must be an igbo cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by pleep(m): 3:34am On May 31, 2011
^^ who is this tom28? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 4:27am On May 31, 2011
well! deadly force seemed to be justified here. she brought out a knife and stabbed policewoman and her a** got shot!
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 4:46am On May 31, 2011
pleep:

^^ who is this tom28? cheesy
Your master
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by SweetT1: 5:48am On May 31, 2011
Very sad, but why was she complaining?? Wasn't she about to receive free money?? Is like a pretty woman trying to give you P-funk without wining and dining her, and you asking her if she shaved?
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by dustydee: 8:36am On May 31, 2011
self defense!
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by phreakabit(m): 9:21am On May 31, 2011
tom28:

Thank God my father is not some tobacco stained hunch back village drunkard  cool like yours.I no blame you at all.You think because you wearing those fake gold chains around your neck and those cheap sneakers you got from your 68 year old German sugar mummy you now living large right?

*clears throat* Bro you guys can find ways to settle this thing you have going on here ( wish i could call it just an argument, but that would be oversimplification) without insults. However I would like to ask (nicely) that you please refrain from insulting the Igbos.

Also to everyone involved in this argument. We can go on for days about this but it wouldn't change a thing! She is dead and dead she shall stay unless a miracle happens. The Nigerian government wouldn't bother conducting an investigation, a probe into the matter or doing anything whatsoever. So I will advise you guys to take a breather and do something else. In the words of Josh Billings, Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Siq: 9:47am On May 31, 2011
the world is a crazy world, am not suprised
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Sagamite(m): 10:33am On May 31, 2011
tom28:

Thank God my father is not some tobacco stained hunch back village drunkard  cool like yours.I no blame you at all.You think because you wearing those fake gold chains around your neck and those cheap sneakers you got from your 68 year old German sugar mummy you now living large right?

Cretin, you are still describing your father? We are not interested in know him, he gave you a poor gene.

You have fantasies and plans for geriatric women if your visa application hits it? grin

Bloody foool with the brain of a Silverback Gorilla.

Is that the fashion on your profile still raining in your village?  grin Cretin!
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by oracular: 11:58am On May 31, 2011
she triggered the shot from the police. Believe you me, if it were in US and she attacked after been told to freeze, she'll be shot by every and any cop within radius of operation.

Moreover why did she react violently when she had an option to receive the money via bank transfer? was her visa expired or what; why wouldn't she want to be on the grid?

May her soul rest in peace though!
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 31, 2011
Sagamite:

Is that the fashion on your profile still raining in your village? grin Cretin!
Raining?
lmbao! and you said you are highly educated and yet you cant even spell.Of all the free education they gave you imbeciles in the east yet this is how you turned out to be.I swear even an Edo bus driver is more educated than you.
Bloody buffon! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Sagamite(m): 2:56pm On May 31, 2011
tom28:

Raining?
lmbao! and you said you are highly educated and yet you cant even spell.Of all the free education they gave you imbeciles in the east yet this is how you turned out to be.I swear even an Edo bus driver is more educated than you.
Bloody buffon! cheesy

Cretin, if you are going to nit-pick on spelling, you should know how to spell Buffoon!

Cretin! grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 31, 2011
Sagamite:

Cretin,

Cretin! ;
Lmbao! that is the only word your coconut head teacher taught you correctly in your village school.
Igbo reject cheesy smiley
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Sagamite(m): 3:21pm On May 31, 2011
tom28:

Lmbao! that is the only word your coconut head teacher taught you correctly in your village school.
Igbo reject cheesy smiley

Dumb product of a failed education system, when you were failing in school they allowed you to blame it on the white man?

Is that the analysis they taught you till you dropped out?

Cretin! grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 31, 2011
Sagamite:

I am an igbo Cretin! grin
Fancy you saying that grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 31, 2011
Sagamite:

Dumb product of a failed education system, when you were failing in school they allowed you to blame it on the white man?

Is that the analysis they taught you till you dropped out?

Cretin! grin
I am not a failure but then it"s a fact that the nigerians who run to Germany are the secondary and University school drop outs.The only sustainable job for a nigerian who lives in Germany is working as a male prostitute.How much do you earn licking white granny kitten.
Bloody reject grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Sagamite(m): 3:31pm On May 31, 2011
tom28:

Fancy you saying that grin

You really are a dumb cretin!

Too dumb to realise I am not Ibo! grin

Mooron!

Dumb, unrefined shyt. The quality of your failed education shows in your tribalism.

I can spot cretins like you in seconds. The kind of shytheads we need to eradicate from Nigeria.

tom28:

I am not a failure but then it"s a fact that the nigerians who run to Germany are the secondary and University school drop outs.The only sustainable job for a nigerian who lives in Germany is working as a male love-peddler.How much do you earn licking white granny kitten.
Bloody reject grin

Another evidence you are a mooron.

Despite me clearly stating in my location profile that I am in London, you still repeatedly state I am in Germany. grin

Illiterate cretin, London is not in Germany o. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Conductor wey fail geography. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 31, 2011
Sagamite:

!

. The quality of your failed education shows in your tribalism.

grin grin grin
Hahaha you call me a tribalist and yet you made a thread some moments ago trying to whip up Islamophobia sentiments.So tell me my so called know it all Igbo friend how are you different from me?
Stupid baboon grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 31, 2011
Sagamite:

You really are a dumb cretin!

Too dumb to realise I am not Ibo! grin

Mooron!

Dumb, unrefined shyt. The quality of your failed education shows in your tribalism.

I can spot cretins like you in seconds. The kind of shytheads we need to eradicate from Nigeria.

Another evidence you are a mooron.

Despite me clearly stating in my location profile that I am in London, you still repeatedly state I am in Germany. grin

Illiterate cretin, London is not in Germany o. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Conductor wey fail geography. grin grin grin
You granny sugar mummy would be coming home soon so you better post all you want to post before she shuts up the system
lmbao! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Sagamite(m): 4:03pm On May 31, 2011
tom28:

Hahaha you call me a tribalist and yet you made a thread some moments ago trying to whip up Islamophobia sentiments.So tell me my so called know it all Igbo friend how are you different from me?
silly baboon grin cheesy

tom28:

You granny sugar mummy would be coming home soon so you better post all you want to post before she shuts up the system
lmbao! cheesy

Hopeless mooron!

Nothing you say makes sense.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 31, 2011
Sagamite:

Hopeless mooron!

Nothing you say makes sense.
Your hunchback father should have spilled his seed instead of giving birth to you.You are a complete waste of sperm cheesy
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by vislabraye(m): 8:39pm On May 31, 2011
We need to hear another side of the story.

But in Nigeria here, if you dare attack a mopol with bare hands, guess what will happen to you. . .
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by naijangel7(f): 10:09pm On May 31, 2011
Which part of a policewoman shooting an armed out-of-control person in self-defence is racism? She had already stabbed the policewoman's partner in the abdomen and thigh! How else should she have been stopped? *double facepalm*
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Theblessed(f): 11:57pm On May 31, 2011
[size=16pt]You see, in my Country they say, 'a begger has no choice', But, this one seem to have plenty by dictating where the money should be paid to - and am sure money, she did not even contribute to. Other peoples contributions over the years, that she's dictating where it should be paid, what an open eye! 

It seems to me that the deceased forgot her root here - she forgot we don't even get any Social Benefits in Nigeria - talk of Africa and she is in a place where she gets most of her needs met and she was making shakara dictating where it should be paid, how foolish! Now, let's look, who is in the coffin? Obviously, not the Police Officer, is it? How clever! sad sad sad
[/size]
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 01, 2011
@Buguee and 2buff you BOTH have good points.
Black people just need to humble ourselves and move like we have some common sense
rather than act solely on emotion.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by pleep(m): 3:27am On Jun 01, 2011
Its these journalists that cry racism for everything that make us all look bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Economic Hardship: Suffering Becoming Unbearable For Nigerians, CAN Laments / Seven Personal Characteristics Of A Good Leader / Court Stops The Arrest Of Ibrahim Larmode By Senate & IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.