Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance (10219 Views)

Onyeka Owenu Meets With NEMA Officials Over Welfare Of Idps / Warri Refinery Back-up Workers Petition Buhari Over Welfare, Work Condition / Graphic Photos Of Kidnappers Shot Dead By Security Operatives In Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Sagamite(m): 9:18pm On May 30, 2011
assetstrip:

I think all those sad idiots kissing the white man's azz on this topic should be strung up that's all I have say

tom28:

They have to please their white massa

Who are the people trying to kiss or please their massa?
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 30, 2011
tom28:

2buff and what can u say about foreigners who show aggression in nigeria.What can you say about the Chinese man who had his house boy whipped with a horse whip or the indian man who refers to a nigerian man as a black monkey on nigerian soil.Like i said we are cowards and even foreigners throw poo in our faces in our country and we lick it off and do nothing.That is why other ppl dont respect we nigerians because they view us as a bunch of idiots
assetstrip:

I think all those sad idiots kissing the white man's azz on this topic should be strung up that's all I have say

No one's kissing anyone's azz. My goodness!!
Tom, in which of those spisodes you mentioned has a random foreigner proceeded to slap or like madam did, stab a nigerian police officer? Why is your reasoning blocked by your bias?

And I saw someone describing a hostage situation. I truly hope you understand that a hostage situations is dealt with a lot more differently than blind negroid, police-stabbing rage. Even the dumbest foreign miscreant knows that he/she can't just go about stabbing law enforcement, with no hostage-in-hand (i.e collateral), and expect not to get permanently floored.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by kabukabu(m): 9:24pm On May 30, 2011
assetstrip:

You should be the first one to get hanged,partner dont local police kill Nigerians everyday by "accidental discharge" smiley smiley
I'll be more than happy to give you rope.

tom28:

They cant just kill an arab or turkish immigrant like that because they know the outcry it had cause in the middle east.The westerners know we africans and we nigerians are docile and gullible and so they can do anything they like to nigerians even sometimes for the fun of it.This is not the first time a nigerian has been killed in germany.

Wrong,the officer was attacked and has right to defend up to and including use of deadly force, officers have been stabbed to death trying to sudue sujects with knives before,there is nothing new here,they followed protocol and someone is alive and another is dead,end of story.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 30, 2011
Sagamite:

Who are the people trying to kiss or please their massa?
2buff for example.Take a look at him defending the police for what they did.I wonder if he would have acted like this if a close sibling of his was involved.There was a case in New york city were an innocent african store keeper of the name of Diallo was shot in the chest by trigger happy new york detectives and they planted a gun on him until the case was investigated due to the protest by the hispanic and blk american communities in NYC and it was found out that the storekeeper was innocent which lead to the guilty detectives being prosecuted.2buff believes that since the german police said she brandished a knife then it must be the truth because white ppl dont lie.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 30, 2011
2buff:

No one's kissing anyone's azz. My goodness!!
Tom, in which of those spisodes you mentioned has a random foreigner proceeded to slap or like madam did, stab a nigerian police officer? Why is your reasoning blocked by your bias?

And I saw someone describing a hostage situation. I truly hope you understand that a hostage situations is dealt with a lot more differently than blind negroid, police-stabbing rage. Even the dumbest foreign miscreant knows that he/she can't just go about stabbing law enforcement, with no hostage-in-hand (i.e collateral), and expect not to get permanently floored.

2buff i understand your position.You want to keep on supporting your german masters so u dont get deported frm Germany.I just hope u get smacked silly by a german skinhead or a racist german police for u to understand that blks are hated in germany.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 30, 2011
Don't get me wrong, none of this deserved someone losing their life.
But we gotta get ourselves together and be realistic.

You're not gonna get the respect you are sitting and demanding for if you're in another man's country collecting their welfare money.
with that light, and in that situation, one must be meek and take what they get. not cause a scene and stab a police officer.

How is respect to come from these combined facts?
Talk about a misplaced sense of entitleship.

^^ I'm not in Germany. But even if I were in North Korea, India or USA, I wouldn't raise a scene and stab a law enforcement officer. I'll know that if I did it, yawa go gas and I fit Kpai for there. This is the crux of my point.

But I suppose some people just feel better playing the "everyone hates me, even if I'm being silly" card.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by assetstrip(m): 9:35pm On May 30, 2011
The idiots i'm referring to i.e kissing the white mans azz, are those who give the lame excuse that the white man somehow has the right to denigrate and dehumanise black people coz we in Nigerians attack each other. i think that way of thinking is IDIOTIC period. Now the question of Nigerians attacking each other and generally misbehaving is a different issue entirely. Nigeria as an entity is rudderless and hence you have chaos period.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by kabukabu(m): 9:35pm On May 30, 2011
tom28:

2buff for example.Take a look at him defending the police for what they did.I wonder if he would have acted like this if a close sibling of his was involved.There was a case in New york city were an innocent african store keeper of the name of Diallo was shot in the chest by trigger happy new york detectives and they planted a gun on him until the case was investigated due to the protest by the hispanic and blk american communities in NYC and it was found out that the storekeeper was innocent which lead to the guilty detectives being prosecuted.2buff believes that since the german police said she brandished a knife then it must be the truth because white ppl dont lie.

The difference in Diallos case is that
1)He did NOT have a gun
2)He did not attack the officers

Until proven otherwise,we go by the facts,she had a knife and attacked,stabbed an officer.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Sagamite(m): 9:36pm On May 30, 2011
tom28:

How can you even compare this case to the Diallo case?

You did not think for a second that there will be SEVERAL witnesses since this happened in a Job Centre?

You did not think there will be a police woman with a gash on her knee according to the news report?

What the fck does it matter if it is a sibling or not? It does not make sense to be objective?

2buff:

You're not gonna get the respect you are sitting and demanding for if you're in another man's country collecting their welfare money.
with that light, and in that situation, one must be meek and take what they get. not cause a scene and stab a police officer.

^^ I'm not in Germany. But even if I were in North Korea, India or USA, I wouldn't raise a scene and stab a law enforcement officer. I'll know that if I did it, yawa go gas and I fit Kpai for there. This is the crux of my point.

But I suppose some people just feel better playing the "everyone hates me, even if I'm being silly" card.

GBAM!!!

Thank you!

Pure fcking sense!
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by kabukabu(m): 9:38pm On May 30, 2011
Sagamite:

How can you even compare this case to the Diallo case?

You did not think for a second that there will be SEVERAL witness since this happened in a Job Centre?

You did not think there will be a police woman with a gash on her knee according to the news report?

What the fck does it matter if it is a sibling or not? It does not make sense to be objective?

He has no idea of what "objectiveness" means you gonna have to break it down for him,bruh
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 30, 2011
2buff:

It has not been proved that she stabbed the police woman and like i said b4 this is not the first time a nigerian has been killed in Germany by the Police and the white nationalist.In 1999 another nigerian John Ayanwu was killed by the German police in Frankfurt while attempts were made to deport him.In July of 2000 N"deye Mareame Sarr a Togolese woman was also shot dead by the german police while fighting for the rights of her baby in her ex husband"s house in Aschaffenburg and the police involved were never punished.On the 7th of jan 2005 22 yr old Oury Jalloh was tired down with his hands and feet to a mattress located on top of a concrete base in a jail cell tiled from floor to ceiling.There was a fire outbreak and the supervising police ignored the firealamr and Jalloh was burnt to death.2buff you are just in denial.Racism is alive and well in germany and its not until the Germans start wearing swastikas a second time that you would be able to figure this out.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 30, 2011
kabukabu:

The difference in Diallos case is that
1)He did NOT have a gun
2)He did not attack the officers

Until proven otherwise,we go by the facts,she had a knife and attacked,stabbed an officer.
The police who shot him insisted he had a gun until they got exposed.Get the big picture now?
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by assetstrip(m): 9:48pm On May 30, 2011
Tom28 dont waste ur time breaking it down to these niggaz they ain't got a clue .
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 30, 2011
kabukabu:

He has no idea of what "objectiveness" means you gonna have to break it down for him,bruh
Off target
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Sagamite(m): 9:50pm On May 30, 2011
tom28:

It has not been proved that she stabbed the police woman and like i said b4 this is not the first time a nigerian has been killed in Germany by the Police and the white nationalist.

You can as well say "It has not been proven the woman is dead"!

tom28:

In 1999 another nigerian John Ayanwu was killed by the German police in Frankfurt while attempts were made to deport him.In July of 2000 N"deye Mareame Sarr a Togolese woman was also shot dead by the german police while fighting for the rights of her baby in her ex husband"s house in Aschaffenburg and the police involved were never punished.On the 7th of jan 2005 22 yr old Oury Jalloh was tired down with his hands and feet to a mattress located on top of a concrete base in a jail cell tiled from floor to ceiling.There was a fire outbreak and the supervising police ignored the firealamr and Jalloh was burnt to death.2buff you are just in denial.Racism is alive and well in germany and its not until the Germans start wearing swastikas a second time that you would be able to figure this out.

Have you ever heard of the words" mutually exclusive"?

What the fck are you on about?

So some crazy black person can go to a German mall and start gunning people down and he will be shot and you will start recanting these rubbish of innocent Africans that have been killed?
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by kabukabu(m): 9:50pm On May 30, 2011
tom28:

The police who shot him insisted he had a gun until they got exposed.Get the big picture now?

They never "insisted",slowpoke,there was no gun found on him when he died,have you ever heard of "police reports"? or "public records"?,The first officer yelled gun,while diallo was producing his wallet,he fired,and they all fired at the same time.
So how does that play into your "big picture"?Get some knowledge,my friend.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 30, 2011
assetstrip:

Tom28 dont waste your time breaking it down to these niggaz they ain't got a clue .
Its sad when some of we nigerians dont unite.We dont know what really happened but there are many ppl in this forum making fun of the dead woman.Some nigerians are really stupid.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 30, 2011
kabukabu:

They never "insisted",slowpoke,there was no gun found on him when he died,have you ever heard of "police reports"? or "public records"?,The first officer yelled gun,while diallo was producing his wallet,he fired,and they all fired at the same time.
So how does that play into your "big picture"?Get some knowledge,my friend.
You are an idiot anyway
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by kabukabu(m): 9:56pm On May 30, 2011
tom28:

It has not been proved that she stabbed the police woman and like i said b4 this is not the first time a nigerian has been killed in Germany by the Police and the white nationalist.In 1999 another nigerian John Ayanwu was killed by the German police in Frankfurt while attempts were made to deport him.In July of 2000 N"deye Mareame Sarr a Togolese woman was also shot dead by the german police while fighting for the rights of her baby in her ex husband"s house in Aschaffenburg and the police involved were never punished.On the 7th of jan 2005 22 yr old Oury Jalloh was tired down with his hands and feet to a mattress located on top of a concrete base in a jail cell tiled from floor to ceiling.There was a fire outbreak and the supervising police ignored the firealamr and Jalloh was burnt to death.2buff you are just in denial.Racism is alive and well in germany and its not until the Germans start wearing swastikas a second time that you would be able to figure this out.

3 incidents in what,10 years?How many white male germans do you think have been killed in encounters with cops since those 10 years,probably three times or more as much, you really aren't helping yourself here.I'm willing to bet that if you stabbed a Chinese cop,they would shoot you,cut you up and use to make some well seasoned Chinese fried rice grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 30, 2011
Sagamite:

You can as well say "It has not been proven the woman is dead"!

Have you ever heard of the words" mutually exclusive"?

What the fck are you on about?

So some crazy black person can go to a German mall and start gunning people down and he will be shot and you will start recanting these rubbish of innocent Africans that have been killed?
What am i about?
You act as if innocent africans dont get killed in europe.
Heartless clown that u are
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 30, 2011
kabukabu:

3 incidents in what,10 years?How many white male germans do you think have been killed in encounters with cops since those 10 years,probably three times or more as much, you really aren't helping yourself here.I'm willing to bet that if you stabbed a Chinese cop,they would shoot you,cut you up and use to make some well seasoned Chinese fried rice grin
kabukabu i take it u one of those overfed nigerians in europe who get spoonfed by their wealthy politican parents.What a heartless human being u are laughing over the issue.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 30, 2011
kabukabu:

kabukabu i take it u one of those overfed nigerians in europe who get spoonfed by their wealthy politican parents.What a heartless human being u are laughing over the issue.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by murtalaa(m): 9:59pm On May 30, 2011
typical life of a hursler! they begged and lied their way to europe. while there they feel too comfortable and suddenly develop attitude. seen many loud mouthed nigerians arguing over something they absolutely have no right over. once at heathrow, a loud mouthed nigerian had excess luggage and would not pay for the excess and still summoned courage to shout at the top of his voice that he is within his right. mtcheww!
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 30, 2011
See this is a classic one. Bunch of africans disturbing the peace and protesting at the french government. This was during a tough economic time, and the government could no longer sponsor their free housing and so they were going to be demolishing their building. The immigrants were to go off and handle their own housing as they had been living in the complexes rent-free for as much as 10 years. Instead of complying to the decreed law, this is the scene they decided to start, until french police had to come and remove them and their children . . .

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrf7RFFtnK4&feature=related[/flash]

See now, what resulted here is the same thing that vexes me with the woman this thread is about. A terribly misplaced sense of entitlement that africans tend to have. I know this is a sensitive subject, but the other man's country doesn't owe you a dime. Why should you start acting like this in another man's land? This is the same spirit that makes an african feel she can stab/assault a German law enforcement agent on their own land.

I mean just think, starting a riot because the government said "No more free-rent for you".  undecided
If a white french citizen can no longer be useful to society financially, they could end up being hobos. So why would the africans feel the government must regard them any better.

Some of my African people really embarrass me in thought and deed. Sentiments aside.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by kabukabu(m): 10:08pm On May 30, 2011
tom28:

Not laughing but applying simple reasoning,I cant defend actions that are indefensible??If a Nigerian scores high on the SAT or opens a succesful business,I congratulate them, but if they stab an officer or try to bomb an aircraft like abdul mutallab,I have every right to call them out.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 30, 2011
kabukabu:

Not laughing but applying simple reasoning,I cant defend actions that are indefensible??If a Nigerian scores high on the SAT or opens a succesful business,I congratulate them, but if they stab an officer or try to bomb an aircraft like abdul mutallab,I have every right to call them out.
Mutallab tried to blow up a plane so he deserves what he gets on the other hand a woman got shot for demanding for her welfare money.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by kabukabu(m): 10:14pm On May 30, 2011
2buff:

See this is a classic one. Bunch of africans disturbing the peace and protesting at the french government. This was during a tough economic time, and the government could no longer sponsor their free housing and so they were going to be demolishing their building. The immigrants were to go off and handle their own housing as they had been living in the complexes rent-free for as much as 10 years. Instead of complying to the decreed law, this is the scene they decided to start, until french police had to come and remove them and their children . . .

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrf7RFFtnK4&feature=related[/flash]

See now, what resulted here is the same thing that vexes me with the woman this thread is about. A terribly misplaced sense of entitlement that africans tend to have. I know this is a sensitive subject, but the other man's country doesn't owe you a dime. Why should you start acting like this in another man's land? This is the same spirit that makes an african feel she can stab/assault a German law enforcement agent on their own land.

I mean just think, starting a riot because the government said "No more free-rent for you".  undecided
If a white french citizen can no longer be useful to society financially, they could end up being hobos. So why would the africans feel the government must regard them any better.

Some of my African people really embarrass me in thought and deed. Sentiments aside.

So true,seems like the lady in this case was also in a dispute involving govt handouts in Germany.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Sagamite(m): 10:16pm On May 30, 2011
tom28:

What am i about?
You act as if innocent africans dont get killed in europe.
Heartless clown that u are

Have you ever heard of the words "mutually exclusive"?

What shyt are you chatting?

tom28:

Mutallab tried to blow up a plane so he deserves what he gets on the other hand a woman got shot for demanding for her welfare money.

Are you deluded, dumb or on drugs?

She was shot for demanding welfare money or for stabbing someone?

Did you finish school?
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by kabukabu(m): 10:17pm On May 30, 2011
tom28:

Wrong,if so then how about the hundreds of other Nigerians who get welfare in Germany?How come they don't get shot??Use logic,pal.She caught an attitude with the staff,then stabbed a cop, maybe she should have demanded welfare from the Nigerian govt,oh wait, there is none.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 30, 2011
Sagamite:

Did you finish school?
What has school got to do with this discussion?
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 30, 2011
kabukabu:

Wrong,if so then how about the hundreds of other Nigerians who get welfare in Germany?How come they don't get shot??Use logic,pal.She caught an attitude with the staff,then stabbed a cop, maybe she should have demanded welfare from the Nigerian govt,oh wait, there is none.
The issue of her stabbing the police with a knife is one side of the story brought by the German police.The German govt said the matter was under investigation and it hasnt been concluded yet.Its one man"s word against another so to speak mister know it all.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Sagamite(m): 10:25pm On May 30, 2011
tom28:

What has school got to do with this discussion?

It is either someone that is:

1) Uneducated or

2) Dumb or

3) Pathetically Dishonest

that will claim she was shot for demanding welfare.

Uneducated because they can not read. Hence I asked: Did you finish school?

Or which of the 3 are you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

After Feb 16, You Will Realise You’re Not God - APC Tells Obasanjo / JUSUN Strike: Wike Threatens To Enforce No-Work-No-Pay Rule / Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.