Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance (10220 Views)

Onyeka Owenu Meets With NEMA Officials Over Welfare Of Idps / Warri Refinery Back-up Workers Petition Buhari Over Welfare, Work Condition / Graphic Photos Of Kidnappers Shot Dead By Security Operatives In Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 30, 2011
tom28:

Mutallab tried to blow up a plane so he deserves what he gets on the other hand a woman got shot for demanding for her welfare money.

. . . AND stabbing a law enforcement officer.

But you know what, I'm done trying to make some people see logic free of sentiment as their capacity for this higher level of reasoning is sadly limited.
The stabbed police officer had a bleeding bandage on. Evidence points to the story, and it's not like various people were not around. It was a public place, so therefore all processing is done with the provided evidence, and not make-believe fantasies of wishful thinking.

tom and co, I take it you're the sort of people who don't read for an international exam and then if you fail it, promptly blame the white man for trying to "hold you down" or some such rubbish. Well let everyone continue with their assigned state of mind. To some continue in the lifestyle of personal responsibility and humility (by which not even your enemy can find fault with you); to others, continue in your illogical lifestyle of over-entitlement. Amen.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by kabukabu(m): 10:31pm On May 30, 2011
Sagamite:

It is either someone that is:

1) Uneducated or

2) Dumb or

3) Pathetically Dishonest

that will claim she was shot for demanding welfare.

Uneducated because they can not read. Hence I asked: Did you finish school?

Or which of the 3 are you?

I say that he is all of the above.Maybe a bus tout who is between shifts,using his tip money for e-charge.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Sagamite(m): 10:32pm On May 30, 2011
2buff:

. . . AND stabbing a law enforcement officer.

But you know what, I'm done trying to make some people see logic free of sentiment as their capacity for this higher level of reasoning is sadly limited.
The stabbed police officer had a bleeding bandage on. Evidence points to the story, and it's not like various people were not around. It was a public place, so therefore all processing is done with the provided evidence, and not make-believe fantasies of wishful thinking.

tom and co, I take it you're the sort of people who don't read for an international exam and then if you fail it, promptly blame the white man for trying to "hold you down" or some such rubbish. Well let everyone continue with their assigned state of mind. To some continue in the lifestyle of personal responsibility and humility (by which not even your enemy can find fault with you); to others, continue in your illogical lifestyle of over-entitlement. Amen.

GBAM!

kabukabu:

I say that he is all of the above.Maybe a bus tout who is between shifts,using his tip money for e-charge.

I don't know what he is high on that he felt he can make such a stewpid statement whilst debating with me.

He will explain to me if he is related to Wada Nas.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Limaoscar: 10:32pm On May 30, 2011
Typical of NLers we've gone straight for each other's throat when the poster clearly stated it's a one sided story.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 30, 2011
^^ My friend, even if the police slapped her, you don't stab law enforcement.
Her treatment would have been the same ANYWHERE in the world.

Besides, they wouldn't have been there if she didn't start a scene that made her deserve the slap.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 30, 2011
Sagamite:

It is either someone that is:

1) Uneducated or

2) Dumb or

3) Pathetically Dishonest

that will claim she was shot for demanding welfare.

Uneducated because they can not read. Hence I asked: Did you finish school?

Or which of the 3 are you?
A demand for welfare money that led to a heated arguement you blockhead.You cant even understand what i said but you already jiggling about and calling me uneducated.It could be the police woman was just trigger happy and pulled her gun and shot the nigerian lady because of her angry gestures.Ever thought of that Mister blockhead?
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Sagamite(m): 10:39pm On May 30, 2011
tom28:

A demand for welfare money that led to a heated arguement you blockhead.You cant even understand what i said but you already jiggling about and calling me uneducated.It could be the police woman was just trigger happy and pulled her gun and shot the nigerian lady because of her angry gestures.Ever thought of that Mister blockhead?

You are cretin!

This is what you said:

tom28:

Mutallab tried to blow up a plane so he deserves what he gets on the other hand a woman got shot for demanding for her welfare money.

How the fck did you miss out the part that she stabbed an officer if you are not a cretin?
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 30, 2011
2buff:

^^ My friend, even if the police slapped her, you don't stab law enforcement.
Her treatment would have been the same ANYWHERE in the world.

Besides, they wouldn't have been there if she didn't start a scene that made her deserve the slap.
Did you even read the story at all??
The claim about the police woman being stabbed was a one sided story put forward by the police and its yet to be confirmed by eye witness.What part of it dont you understand??
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 30, 2011
I see.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by assetstrip(m): 10:42pm On May 30, 2011
listen my beef is not with the German police coz i don't know the full facts of the case, my problem as stated earlier is with naijas who can't compute that the supposed civilized law enforcement in western countries demean and denigrate black people period. Now the question of some nigerians disgracing themselves in foreign countries cannot be denied and they should be condemned but that doesn't mean they should be beaten, killed, or given ridiculouly long sentences compared to their white counterparts.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Sagamite(m): 10:43pm On May 30, 2011
tom28:

Did you even read the story at all??
The claim about the police woman being stabbed was a one sided story put forward by the police and its yet to be confirmed by eye witness.What part of it dont you understand??

You are a cretin!

Was it also one-sided when the police said she is dead?

Maybe she is alive! grin grin grin

Foool!

If you have any brain cells and want to question anything, your question should be asking if she stabbed someone first, not why was she shot. Dumbo!

But even that question itself is most likely redundant considering the circumstances.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 30, 2011
2buff:

and the police woman stabbed her thigh and wrapped bandage around it too.
You're forgetting to even [b]consider [/b]any evidence whatsoever. [read the article again please prior to any further embarrassment]

kai, is this lack of education or what? undecided
Not at all cuz even person wey no go school can piece things together.
And why was the so called 18 inches knife not shown.Some said it was a plastic knife and others said it was a metal knife.You could get into fistcuffs and still get wounded without a knife.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 30, 2011
2buff:

and the police woman stabbed her thigh and wrapped bandage around it too.
You're forgetting to even [b]consider [/b]any evidence whatsoever. [read the article again please prior to any further embarrassment]

kai, is this lack of education or what? undecided
Not at all cuz even person wey no go school can piece things together.
And why was the so called 18 inches knife not shown.Some said it was a plastic knife and others said it was a metal knife.You could get into fistcuffs and still get wounded without a knife.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by buzugee(m): 10:43pm On May 30, 2011
murtalaa:

typical life of a hursler! they begged and lied their way to europe. while there they feel too comfortable and suddenly develop attitude. seen many loud mouthed nigerians arguing over something they absolutely have no right over. once at heathrow, a loud mouthed nigerian had excess luggage and would not pay for the excess and still summoned courage to shout at the top of his voice that he is within his right. mtcheww!
stupid fool. thats what you hold fake checkbooks for. you write them a check that will bounce  grin i shouldnt be talking about this since i am a somewhat changed man but 2 months ago when i came to britain, my excess luggage was $120. i just wrote them a check there and then. the account nko ? i dont use it anymore and there is no money in it. grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 30, 2011
Sagamite:

You are a cretin!

Was it also one-sided when the police said she is dead?

Maybe she is alive! grin grin grin

Foool!

If you have any brain cells and want to question anything, your question should be asking if she stabbed someone first, not why was she shot. Dumbo!

But even that question itself is most likely redundant considering the circumstances.
LMBAO at this gorrilla calling me a cretin.You cant even figure it out with your gorimakpa head in what i said.You have to take anything they say hook line and sinker.Typical nigerian idiot. tongue
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by kabukabu(m): 10:47pm On May 30, 2011
tom28:

Its a knife alright,dont know about 18 inches though,its illegal to carry knives of over 8 inches in the states on your person.Just read the story here on Franfurt news

http://www.thelocal.de/national/20110519-35131.html
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by buzugee(m): 10:47pm On May 30, 2011
2buff:

See this is a classic one. Bunch of africans disturbing the peace and protesting at the french government. This was during a tough economic time, and the government could no longer sponsor their free housing and so they were going to be demolishing their building. The immigrants were to go off and handle their own housing as they had been living in the complexes rent-free for as much as 10 years. Instead of complying to the decreed law, this is the scene they decided to start, until french police had to come and remove them and their children . . .

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrf7RFFtnK4&feature=related[/flash]

See now, what resulted here is the same thing that vexes me with the woman this thread is about. A terribly misplaced sense of entitlement that africans tend to have. I know this is a sensitive subject, but the other man's country doesn't owe you a dime. Why should you start acting like this in another man's land? This is the same spirit that makes an african feel she can stab/assault a German law enforcement agent on their own land.

I mean just think, starting a riot because the government said "No more free-rent for you".  undecided
If a white french citizen can no longer be useful to society financially, they could end up being hobos. So why would the africans feel the government must regard them any better.

Some of my African people really embarrass me in thought and deed. Sentiments aside.

dont quite buy what you are selling. the french were brutal in their colonies as were the belgians. so it is your job as an african to be equally as belligerent as they were when they were in africa. heck didnt france just swoop in to a sovereign african nation to arrest their president ? ol boy 4get subservience ooo. you are there to take your money back and to cause as much raucous as you can. stop being timid
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by buzugee(m): 10:48pm On May 30, 2011
and the mans country doesnt owe you a dime ? come on now the mans country is feeding off the resources in africa. the man owes you big-time
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Sagamite(m): 10:49pm On May 30, 2011
tom28:

LMBAO at this gorrilla calling me a cretin.You cant even figure it out with  your gorimakpa head in what i said.You have to take anything they say hook line and sinker.Typical nigerian . tongue

You are a mooron!

If you had a brain cell in your head you will realise it is hard for anyone to claim they are stabbed in a public place like a Job Centre if they were not!

Mugu!
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 30, 2011
assetstrip:

listen my beef is not with the German police coz i don't know the full facts of the case, my problem as stated earlier is with naijas who can't compute that the supposed civilized law enforcement in western countries demean and denigrate black people period. Now the question of some nigerians disgracing themselves in foreign countries cannot be denied and they should be condemned but that doesn't mean they should be beaten, killed, or given ridiculouly long sentences compared to their white counterparts.
Exactly what i am talking about.Let it to those 3 idiots(2buff,kabukabu,and sagamite) that all is well with nigerians in europe.They are probably putting on airs with the one euro job they do in europe.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by kabukabu(m): 10:51pm On May 30, 2011
I say lets all donate some money to place tom28 in a good rehab centre for the metally delinquent grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 30, 2011
Sagamite:

You are a mooron!

Mugu!
Monkey tongue go eat your banana.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Sagamite(m): 10:53pm On May 30, 2011
tom28:

Exactly what i am talking about.Let it to those 3 idiots(2buff,kabukabu,and sagamite) that all is well with nigerians in europe.They are probably putting on airs with the one euro job they do in europe.

You are a cretin!

If you were at my intellectual level you would not have a problem in Europe.

Mugus like you with stewpid opinions are not respected!

Foool is disputing a stabbing in broad daylight in a public place. Why don't you even dispute that the woman is dead!

This is an example of the stewpid kind of cretins who are so vocal in Nigeria (despite having half the brain cells of a Macaque) and disrupting good decision making.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 30, 2011
Sagamite:

You are a cretin!

If you were at my intellectual level you would not have a problem in Europe.

Mugus like you with stewpid opinions are not respected!

Foool is disputing a stabbing in broad daylight in a public place. Why don't you even dispute that the woman is dead!

This is an example of the stewpid kind of cretins who are so vocal in Nigeria and disrupt good decision making.
cheesy haha what intellectual level are you at? cheesy grin
Sleeping with old oyibo grandmoms for ten euros is not what i would refer to as an intellectual level tongue.I bet with the money u make from sleeping with greasy looking white women you use to buy your cheap sneakers and those jeans with fake gold chains undecided
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Sagamite(m): 10:58pm On May 30, 2011
tom28:

cheesy haha what intellectual level are you at? cheesy grin
Sleeping with old oyibo grandmoms for ten euros is not what i would refer to as an intellectual level tongue.I bet with the money u make from sleeping with greasy looking white women you use to buy your cheap sneakers and those jeans with fake gold chains undecided

You are a cretin!

Is that the conjectures you used in passing exams in school?
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Thirst4Lif: 10:59pm On May 30, 2011
How do you 'demand' welfare money?? Sad story with an expected outcome after becoming

overly aggressive with an officer of the law.

If a Nigerian scores high on the SAT or opens a succesful business,I congratulate them, but if they stab an officer or try to bomb an aircraft like abdul mutallab,I have every right to call them out.

Absolutely!

Demand! Who the hell is she that she should demand something she hasn't worked for? You demand a salary you've worked to get, you

don't demand a handout! As this unfortunate woman learned the hard way.

It could be the police woman was just trigger happy and pulled her gun and shot the nigerian lady because of her angry gestures

LOL Angry gestures??!! Are you kidding us!
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 30, 2011
Sorry, I was reading a lot of nonsense from people here who have absolutely no knowledge of Germany but were spouting nonsense so i decided to chime in a little.
Listen, I live in Frankfurt where this thing happened and while everyone is feeling bad about the loss of one of us, it is already a generally accepted knowledge that the woman actually stabbed the male officer ( not the female one, she shot) multiple times before been taken down. Such stories cannot be made up because there are actually witnesses to the event because the job center building is a public building that is insanely filled up to the brim everyday, especially in Frankfurt where there are lots of people resident.

To the best of my knowledge, the lady and the stabbed officer were actually transferred immediately to the hospital after the shooting to see if she could be saved before she died. So it is obvious the intention of the female officer was not to shoot and kill but to neutralize her since lots of lives were at stake at that moment. It was even reported that the female officer was actually in shock after the shooting since she has never had shoot anyone before let alone killing them.

Secondly, to all those spouting german police racist this and that, i can conveniently say that you people are  utterly d.umb. German police are actually the only police I have experienced any where in the world that you would be screaming at them and they would be watching you. You wouldn't try that with any police especially the american ones and go scot free. Trust me, I have lived here 7 years and I can confirm that. I once had a run in with them, where they were asking for my  ID and I was ignoring them, eating what I was eating until one of them told me that I know I would never try this with their American counterparts and come out unscathed but that in their case, they were powerless. Those words made me apologize to them, show them the I'D and they left. So before you talk trash about something you know nothing about, think it through.

Lastly, in this country, we live by laws and Germans take their laws very seriously. They won't bend their laws to suit you no matter who you are and they never compromise when something has to do with their law so the lady had absolutely no leverage to demand an exception to the social security law. Not trying to incriminate the lady but so many Nigerians live very shady lives here, are utterly lazy, sit at home recieving only social benefits without contributing anything to the system and such stunts irk germans too. Monkey go dey work, baboon go dey chop. So they are tired of such stunts where Nigerians and Turkish people try to get rich off them without giving them anything back, so they monitor any money they pay out and won't pay you money in cash, never.

So long story short, police anywhere in the world are trained to neutralize threats, irrespective of skin colour and if she was a threat to the public, the police were right to act. Finito. So to those who only like to see every event through racial and tribalistic perspectives, I tell you go siddon jor.

That being said, may she rest in perfect peace.

Sorry for typos, I am typing from my mobile phone.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by mamagee3(f): 11:04pm On May 30, 2011
Please stop this unnecessary argument now

There's no need for this
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 30, 2011
buzugee:

and the mans country doesnt owe you a dime ? come on now the mans country is feeding off the resources in africa. the man owes you big-time

If they are feeding off your resources, they are paying the taxes and other levies that enables them to do so.
Your query is now between you and your politicians, not them.

Everyone is b*tching about the white man "stealing our resources" like as if the white man packed up and left they'd know what to do with the resources. As if it's not still going to all end up in some dirty politician's pocket like it always has been.

Truly I tell you, whites are not our problem, but our own people are, with the same useless mindsets evident in the lot of you.
It's the same false-sense of entitlement a politician has when he steals money. It will not change until the spirit in charge of it is purged from the roots of African nations.
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 30, 2011
Sagamite:

You are a cretin!

Is that the conjectures you used in passing exams in school?
Fool you are off target as expected.You not the only educated person in here but then its typical of nairalanders to brag about their certificates in here
Baboon like you
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 30, 2011
Nigerians are really just very biased, especially when it has to do with Foreign police and them

First, that she is a Nigerian is no matter. Police officers act in self-defense when their lives are threatened. Even if the woman has some history of mental illness as claimed, how do you expect the officers involved to know? This is a no case.

Second, many people have lost their lives in such circumstances in the past. Even in Nigeria. The funny thing, Nigerians look the other way; they don't care at all, unless of course, a Nigeria or an African is the victim, in which case cries of 'racism' rent the air.

Third, when you go to Europe (a foreign place), how do you expect to immediately command the respect of the natives? Come on, tell me all Nigerians immediately like the expatriates they set their eyes on. It comes with the pudding, baby.

and fourth, she should have found a sensible job. Not put her life on a paltry government sum. Nigerians can be so greedy, yes, greedy, when there is an opportunity for something free and which they have absolutely not worked for.

I think it's high time we stopped thinking other nations are after us. We need to start doing something about thinking highly of ourselves, and not constantly look behind us for haters. Who would hate unacheiving losers, anywayz?

please read
http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/europe/03/14/germany.gi/index.html
http://www.thelocal.de/national/20091227-24195.html (almost same circumstances!)

When you threaten a man with a gun, you risk death from self-defense, Nigerian or no Nigerian. Let's get this straight.

And btw, am Nigerian
Re: Nigerian Woman Shot Dead By German Police Over Welfare Allowance by Sagamite(m): 11:11pm On May 30, 2011
tom28:

Fool you are off target as expected.You not the only educated person in here but then its typical of nairalanders to brag about their certificates in here
Baboon like you

You are a cretin!

Your reasoning shows you are probably a conductor!

Next time shut up and don't have an opinion. You are not entitled to one.

sauer:

Nigerians are really just very biased, especially when it has to do with Foreign police and them

First, that she is a Nigerian is no matter. Police officers act in self-defense when their lives are threatened. Even if the woman has some history of mental illness as claimed, how do you expect the officers involved to know? This is a no case.

If you stab me and I have a gun, I will blow your brains out purely out muthafcking principles.

Ngige Flags Off Campaign In Anambra State. / Justice Adeniyi Ademola Resumes Sitting / Umahi: Buhari Will Visit Ebonyi State Next Month To Commision Projects

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102