Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,850 members, 7,851,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:50 AM

Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications (41833 Views)

Dr. Adegbola Dominic Dies Of COVID-19 Complications (Lagos PDP Chairman Is Dead) / Mohammed, Gani Fawehinmi’s Son, Died From COVID-19 Complications - Family / Hadiza Shagari Dies Of COVID-19 Complications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by Gaddafih001(m): 7:46pm On Oct 03, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

Well 3m people died in Nigeria past year. Of that number less than 2000 died of Covid
About 3 million recorded deaths in the hospital and not out patients.
Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by Bimpe29: 7:49pm On Oct 03, 2021
LEGALSER:

Vaccine no dey prevent anything, na only Baba God dey save us.
Na God dey do am my brother.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by IgOga(m): 7:52pm On Oct 03, 2021
betcliq:
Covid 19 Is very Deadly especially if you have any health issue already . I took Zinc tablets tire Thank God I survived it last year I saw hell almost gone . It's very complicated at one point I thought it was spiritual attacks.

Vaccine killed this man. Most likely from blood clots in his capillaries. The vaccine has killed millions worldwide and the elites are bent on administering a booster shot this winter. Biden already did his photop taking a fake booster ( not drawn from any vial, just pre-drawn saline solution for the big guy)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by Krismas(m): 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2021
grin Food don land for Dyt and co! U shut me out of ur daily fake live scores and deleted my post FOR TELLING THE TRUTH? U people are on to something very sinister and may the God of Heaven take it out of ur hands. Covid na SCAM! They just killing people for free inorder to promote a USELESS Vaccine which is engineered to reduce the life span of the vaccinated or at least mitigate his ability to reproduce offsprings.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by IgOga(m): 7:56pm On Oct 03, 2021
juman:
I don't believe it.
Rather it's rare case
The vaccine is highly effective.

What is rare...check VAERS or better stil check the nation of Israel. The vaccine is so ineffective Israel now considers double vaccinated unvaccinated from 01 October 2021. Triple jabbed is the new gold standard. By the way are you Nigerians dumb or unaware that AstraZeneca vaccine has been rejected for under 40s in most countries of the world due to cases of blood clot.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10054095/Israel-bans-without-Covid-booster-shot-entering-shops-venues.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by Krismas(m): 8:04pm On Oct 03, 2021
IgOga:

What is rare...check VAERS or better stil check the nation of Israel. The vaccine is so ineffective Israel now considers double vaccinated unvaccinated from 01 October 2021. Triple jabbed is the new gold standard. By the way are you Nigerians dumb or unaware that AstraZeneca vaccine has been rejected for under 40s in most countries of the world due to cases of blood clot.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10054095/Israel-bans-without-Covid-booster-shot-entering-shops-venues.html
coolNever mind all this vaccine BEGGARS! They have no single proof to show the vaccine confers any advantage wotsoever

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by doggedfighter(f): 8:17pm On Oct 03, 2021
rottennaija:

Not just Zn but vit d. Absolutely important in higher does say 4000iu. Early treatment is key. If you are hospitalised, even much higher doses of vit d(60000iu for more than 5 days) will help the patient have a V shape recovery.

What's v shape recovery, please?

An 18 year old relation was sick. We were treating malaria until doctor told us it was Covid and prescribed drugs you mentioned. Thankfully she's back to school.

But we were shocked when the doctor said it was Covid.
Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by lexy2014: 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2021
Skyview01:

You are making a baseless accusations. If you call somebody a liar, the onus is on you to come up with credible evidence why you think they are lying.
You have to prove me wrong and so far, you haven't come up with anything that remotely proves my lies. You see, that is the it works.

Once again, what evidence do you have to show that i am lying? I am curious and want to know.

the evidence is in our conversations. i have proved u wrong already
Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 03, 2021
lexy2014:

the evidence is in our conversations. i have proved u wrong already

You stll have come up with nothing so far. You claimed i was lying and i have asked repeatedly for reasons for such claims and you have none.
If you can't provide why you think i lied or where i lied. I wouldnt waste my time engaging you any further.

Have a great Sunday.
Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by lexy2014: 8:25pm On Oct 03, 2021
Skyview01:

You have come up with nothing. You only claimed i was lying and i have asked repeatedly for reasons for your claims and you have none.
If you can't provide why you think i lied or where i lied. I wouldnt waste my time engaging you any further.

Have a great Sunday.

u actually came up with a lot. u came up with alot by urself. i dont need to come up with anything. if u are asked your daughters age and u give a range, is that how to tell d truth? i dont need to provide where u think u lied. u have provided it yourself in abundance
Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:25pm On Oct 03, 2021
Azariuszman:
Make 1% interest on investment everyday (30% per month) mining a stablecoin. Visit my signature to begin.

Na Dem
You no go see, Nairaland Modes. When you really need them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by rottennaija(m): 8:33pm On Oct 03, 2021
doggedfighter:

What's v shape recovery, please?

An 18 year old relation was sick. We were treating malaria until doctor told us it was Covid and prescribed drugs you mentioned. Thankfully she's back to school.

But we were shocked when the doctor said it was Covid.

V shape recovery is a fast recovery that takes the shape of V. It's like, this person was down and you think the recovery will take time, then there is a combination of certain meds and boom, the person is back so soon and fast.

There is covid around us. Almost everyone is a transmitter. So when someone is down, and you treat malaria and typhoid, keep covid in mind incase there is a connection to it too. In such cases, the malaria meds will not have the desired result.

@bolded, I think this is because most of us are living in denial of it ever happening to us.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 03, 2021
Great man, he was my customer that year, rest in peace sir.
Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by foreshore(m): 10:18pm On Oct 03, 2021
Megateq:
Common sense know that no vaccine is perfect. This is a less than 1:1,000,000.

Why getting vacinated then
Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 03, 2021
tesseract:
Despite being vaccinated...

Culling at the highest levels.

Age, underlying conditions.. the vaccine does not cure you, it only prepares your body by giving it a fighting chance.
Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by chaloskyx: 12:11am On Oct 04, 2021
Is that so? how come we don't get measles, polio or chicken pox after taking the vaccine? why is covid different
texazzpete:

When they say you people should read, you won't hear word.
They've told you that the vaccine significantly reduces the risk of COVID killing you. Nobody ever told you that the vaccine was 100% guaranteed to ensure you're safe.

Maybe we should throw away all the malaria medicine in Nigeria since we still have cases where people are treated for malaria and they still die.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by SarkinYarki: 1:30am On Oct 04, 2021
lexy2014:

how old is your daughter?

Are you minding that liar and WHO shill
Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by AreaFada2: 1:34am On Oct 04, 2021
lexy2014:

i thought d idea behind d vaccine was to give immunity and protection to everyone whether they had underlying health problems or not

Like with other vaccines, it will protect the vast majority of people. No vaccine maker has ever pretended that their own is 100% effective.

If it is 90% effective, it still means that 10% of the time it is not effective.

I'd rather take my chance with a 90% or even a 70% effective vaccine than do nothing.

The more co-morbidities people have, the higher the chances that one will die from any cause, even from flu virus or any mere chest infection or simple illnesses.

Chronic diseases, if many in the body, reduce overall effectiveness of the immune system. Therefore, vaccination may not lead to the production of enough protective antibodies as it should.
Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by kayusely70(m): 4:42am On Oct 04, 2021
God rest his soul and uphold the family.
Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by bepositive11: 4:42am On Oct 04, 2021
NwaNimo1:
.............despite being vaccinated!

[img]https://media1./images/8449c89b2a5a67af4d98b99a8e403eee/tenor.gif?itemid=21379361[/img]

He was older. 74 years of age. Vaccines trigger immune response so it still depends on the strength of the immune system of the person vaccinated. And the strength decreases with age
Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by texazzpete(m): 12:04pm On Oct 04, 2021
chaloskyx:
Is that so? how come we don't get measles, polio or chicken pox after taking the vaccine? why is covid different

Chickenpox and measles DO have breakthrough cases where infections still happen in some cases after being fully vaccinated.
The flu vaccine has even higher cases of breakthrough infections.

This would have taken you just 30 seconds of research to check before posting this. So shameful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani / Obasanjo Ordered Police To Shoot Criminals, OPC At Sight As President (Video) / WTO: FG Moves To Counter US Position On Okonjo-iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.