Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,918 members, 7,852,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:34 PM

Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications (41835 Views)

Dr. Adegbola Dominic Dies Of COVID-19 Complications (Lagos PDP Chairman Is Dead) / Mohammed, Gani Fawehinmi’s Son, Died From COVID-19 Complications - Family / Hadiza Shagari Dies Of COVID-19 Complications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by Krismas(m): 1:32pm On Oct 04, 2021
doggedfighter:

What's v shape recovery, please?

An 18 year old relation was sick. We were treating malaria until doctor told us it was Covid and prescribed drugs you mentioned. Thankfully she's back to school.

But we were shocked when the doctor said it was Covid.
coolIvemectin with Antibiotics works wonders for covid

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by chaloskyx: 3:12pm On Oct 04, 2021
what is shameful did you see the probability of contacting those viruses once the vaccine is taken can you compare it to a covid vaccine whos chances of getting it after taking the vaccine is 100% you would be there gathering Wikipedia and google updates to prove a point feeling like one jss1 scholar point is those vaccines actually have a higher preventive rate than covid where your chances to get the virus is still 100% after taking the vaccine
texazzpete:

Chickenpox and measles DO have breakthrough cases where infections still happen in some cases after being fully vaccinated.
The flu vaccine has even higher cases of breakthrough infections.

This would have taken you just 30 seconds of research to check before posting this. So shameful

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by texazzpete(m): 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2021
chaloskyx:
what is shameful did you see the probability of contacting those viruses once the vaccine is taken can you compare it to a covid vaccine whos chances of getting it after taking the vaccine is 100% you would be there gathering Wikipedia and google updates to prove a point feeling like one jss1 scholar point is those vaccines actually have a higher preventive rate than covid where your chances to get the virus is still 100% after taking the vaccine

My mistake. I entered this discussion with the assumption that you were in possession of at least an average intellect. I grossly overestimated your intelligence and your ability to comprehend simple written English.

Sadly, there is no vaccine in existence that can fix your lack of sense. May God have mercy on you.
Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by chaloskyx: 5:29pm On Oct 04, 2021
i dont have time for insults abeg in your country you think by sending slurs you actually win an argument abeg go back to class you have alot to catch up on little boy.
texazzpete:

My mistake. I entered this discussion with the assumption that you were in possession of at least an average intellect. I grossly overestimated your intelligence and your ability to comprehend simple written English.

Sadly, there is no vaccine in existence that can fix your lack of sense. May God have mercy on you.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by deolumike(m): 7:38am On Oct 05, 2021
texazzpete:

Typical. Lol.

Resort to adhominem when you run out of logic.

It's difficult to defend fraud. Those vaccines are experimental and you are the guinea pigs for testing them.
Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by texazzpete(m): 10:40pm On Oct 05, 2021
deolumike:

Typical. Lol.

Resort to adhominem when you run out of logic.

It's difficult to defend fraud. Those vaccines are experimental and you are the guinea pigs for testing them.

I provided evidence that multiple popular vaccines do not provide 100% coverage from infection and the man was still arguing something else. Nobody ever promised you the vaccines would 100% guarantee that you would not be infected. How is it logic then to raise up breakthrough infections as some sort of ‘gotcha’ moment?

But na una.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu / Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo / Ibrahim Buba Gayius Jailed For 70 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.