Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:40 PM

Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications (41840 Views)

Dr. Adegbola Dominic Dies Of COVID-19 Complications (Lagos PDP Chairman Is Dead) / Mohammed, Gani Fawehinmi’s Son, Died From COVID-19 Complications - Family / Hadiza Shagari Dies Of COVID-19 Complications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by lexy2014: 5:35pm On Oct 03, 2021
Commentor:

You want me to engage in a contest of verbosity with you?

cant u answer d simple questions?

what did i think differently?

if u say it provides protection, what protection did it provide for d michigan couple i made reference to?

is there anywhere in my comment i made mention of "ELIMINATE"? what has eliminate got to do with d discussion?

according to u:

It provides protection and DECREASES your chance of becoming severely ill from Covid-19.

how does this negate what i said?
Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by Commentor: 5:35pm On Oct 03, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Mr man, are you not seeing news clips of people being told to leave their jobs in other countries or being arrested for being in some public places because they don't have vaccine passes?

Have you seen what is taken place in New York?

You live in NY?
Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by Commentor: 5:36pm On Oct 03, 2021
lexy2014:

cant u answer d simple questions?

if u say it provides protection, what protection did it provide for d michigan couple i made reference to?

is there anywhere in my comment i made mention of "ELIMINATE"? what has eliminate got to do with d discussion?

according to u:

It provides protection and DECREASES your chance of becoming severely ill from Covid-19.

If you don't know the difference between reduce and eliminate then our discussion would serve no purpose.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 03, 2021
debaj10:
do long as you're aware that doctors too are corrupt.
many, very many get paid by pharmaceutical companies to promote their drugs.
so always try to get a second opinion from other experts in the field.
just a piece of advice.
Doctors are corrupt you say!. When you are at the point of death or cone down with a terrible illness, you will go to a hospital and put your life at the mercy of a doctor both home and abroad. The only expert i listen to in matters of health are the doctors.
For Covid 19. I listen to virologists who have the educations and trainings and doctors who work with them.
Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 03, 2021
lexy2014:

why didnt u just give a straight age instead of telling me "more than 12 and less that 15"? is that an age?

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by HolyTrader: 5:37pm On Oct 03, 2021
His Father, the late FRA (Frederick Rotimi Alade) Williams was the first SAN (Senior Advocate of Nigeria). Actually, a SAN was previously called Queen's Counsel.
Chief Ladi Williams, his Son, was also a SAN.
Chief Ladi, RIP!

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by olatuns2017: 5:37pm On Oct 03, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Is tinubu still dealing with the Williams family??

Tinubu will continue to hurt ur nostril
Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by lexy2014: 5:37pm On Oct 03, 2021
Commentor:

If you don't know the difference between reduce and eliminate then our discussion would serve no purpose.

since u no d difference between both words, then answering d simple questions shouldnt be a challenge for u:

according to u:

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by osazsky(m): 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2021
LEGALSER:

Vaccine no dey prevent anything, na only Baba God dey save us.
black man and backwardness at 74 he lived to full age considering our fast food intake and can drinks...have u ever wondered how fans returned back to chair thier various clubs in Europe despite the fact that viruses dont disappear on thier own...if there was no vaccine u for still they watch useless training match without a single fan..oga grow up..most big pastors don take am they deceive thier members u cant travel now to any European country without taken the vaccine and thrust our pastors in terms of travelling who are they deceiving...we have pass this stage. U know nothing go and read abt black plaque when u read it come back I go reply u
Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by Commentor: 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2021
[s]
lexy2014:

since u no d difference between both words, then answering d simple questions shouldnt be a challenge for u:

according to u:

[/s]
Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by lexy2014: 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2021
Skyview01:

then how old are your sons?
Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by lexy2014: 5:39pm On Oct 03, 2021
Commentor:
[s][/s]

i thought u are vast in health related matters?

according to u:

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by samwillyco1(m): 5:40pm On Oct 03, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Is tinubu still dealing with the Williams family??

The familie's death ( Williams ) need to be visited/investigated by competent agency
Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 03, 2021
lexy2014:

then how old are your sons?

12, 13
Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by Commentor: 5:40pm On Oct 03, 2021
[s]
lexy2014:

i thought u are vast in health related matters?

according to u:

[/s]

You surely missed your meds today.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by gambojimeta: 5:41pm On Oct 03, 2021
Commentor:

Shatap, he finished you.

You probably studied Public Administration or Political science but you would want to have superior say on health related matters.
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by osazsky(m): 5:41pm On Oct 03, 2021
If u are not taking vaccine keep it to yourself dont use it to disturb innocent young people like us who have taken the second dose..is it your life..someone actually told me that those who took the vaccine wont pass 78 years..what are u still doing in this world at 78..na wah for una o

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by CanadaOrBust: 5:41pm On Oct 03, 2021
Unknown31:
covid19 is a scam.

A scam by who exactly. Also, there is a major pandemic every 100 years. Where’s the one for our era?
Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by lexy2014: 5:42pm On Oct 03, 2021
Commentor:
[s][/s]

You surely missed your meds today.

since u arent on meds, then u shouldnt have any problems answering d following questions

according to u:

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by Originalsly: 5:42pm On Oct 03, 2021
josh123:

What's the use of the vaccine when its not working??

Repeat after me.....

The vaccine would protect you from diseases and serious hospitalization or death.

He was fully vaccinated. Go figure.
Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by LadyExcellency: 5:43pm On Oct 03, 2021
Dr. John Campbell broke India’s Ivermectin Blackout wide open on YouTube by revealing the formula of the secret sauce, much to the dismay of Big Pharma, the WHO, and the CDC. Readers will want to watch this before it is taken down. See mark 2:22.

Each home kit contained the following: Paracetamol tablets [tylenol], Vitamin C, Multivitamin, Zinc, Vitamin D3, Ivermectin 12 mg [quantity #10 tablets], Doxycycline 100 mg [quantity #10 tablets]. Other non-medication components included face masks, sanitizer, gloves and alcohol wipes, a digital thermometer, and a pulse oximeter. See mark 2:33.

Campbell reports that the exciting things in the kit that grabbed his attention were: Zinc, Vitamin D3, Ivermectin, and secondary antibiotic treatment. “Interesting, that’s what the government decided to give.” See mark 3:40.

He has reviewed repurposed drugs for COVID before. He has interviewed both Dr. Tess Lawrie and Dr. Pierre Kory. Repurposed drugs hold the potential for benefitting many conditions, not the least of which include viruses and cancers.

He noted that there had been no recent cases in 59 Uttar Pradesh districts. In addition, out of 191,446 tests completed in the previous 24 hours, only 33 samples were positive for a test positivity rate of only 0.01%. Dr. Campbell called this low number “staggering.” See mark 5:05.

By September, cases had fallen dramatically. Out of the entire state of 200 million plus inhabitants, only 187 active cases were left compared to the peak in April of 310,783 cases. See mark 5:41.

He attributes their success to many factors, including early detection and early treatment with kits costing a mere $ 2.65 per person. See mark 6:20.

Notice that Dr. Campbell does not mention a single person who had any toxicity from those ten 12 mg pills of Ivermectin – in the entire state of over 200 million. Not one poisoning was reported. No Indian poison control articles or telephone calls were reported. Out of millions of distributed medicine kits, each containing 120 mg of Ivermectin, not one person in Uttar Pradesh was reported to have had a problem with the drug.

Notice that Dr. Campbell at no time criticizes the medicine kit as “fringe” or ineffective. After all, it would be improper to accuse a WHO-sponsored program such as the Uttar Pradesh test and treat – coordinated by WHO – of being “fringe.”

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by lexy2014: 5:45pm On Oct 03, 2021
Skyview01:

12, 13

very sweet. when i asked u about your daughters age, u couldnt even give me her age. you gave a range. thats strange for a father except u dont have a daughter but u went to google to find out d age required for childen to take d vaccine. all of a sudden, your "children" automatically are above d required age for children to take d covid vaccine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 03, 2021
lexy2014:

very sweet. when i asked u about your daughters age, u couldnt even give me her age. you gave a range. thats strange for a father except u dont have a daughter but u went to google to find out d age required for childen to take d vaccine. all of a sudden, your "children" automatically are above d required age for children to take d covid vaccine

I try not to give information about myself or family on a pulic forum.

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by CanadaOrBust: 5:48pm On Oct 03, 2021
Gaddafih001:

So no one is dying from any other thing apart from COVID-19?
Doctors will keep on putting fears on the masses till they achieve their nonsense aim.
Crooks.

Well 3m people died in Nigeria past year. Of that number less than 2000 died of Covid
Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by osazsky(m): 5:49pm On Oct 03, 2021
josh123:
some of una dey think with una yanch...this one could even be a graduate self..no known cure has been found for covid..now we got vaccine for prevention that stopped locked down..
All airlines resumed ...700000 fans can actually watch city play Chelsea now see what a grown adult typed.when una go get sense.
Na so north they run from polio vaccine.. when 80 percent of their children turned crippled with hunch back them begin they beg for vaccine
. This life them nor they tell person.
The best way to learn is actually from experience..last 3 weeks I lost 2 friends who where doctors cuz of covid complication.. na people like u and your foolish pastor mentality deceive them and god wont forgive u for this.. murdered everywhere.fake news kills faster than atomic bomb..a mouth can cause a war that will last generation better be careful o

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by SarkinYarki: 5:50pm On Oct 03, 2021
The Vaxxine takes another one
Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 03, 2021
And he told you to come and spread the news on nairaland right?
Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by SarkinYarki: 5:51pm On Oct 03, 2021
josh123:

Who told you it's not working...the Vaccine is doing its job like it was designed to
Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by meccuno: 5:52pm On Oct 03, 2021
i guess the vaccine killed him grin
Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by meccuno: 5:53pm On Oct 03, 2021
SarkinYarki:
The Vaxxine takes another one

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by osazsky(m): 5:56pm On Oct 03, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Who told you it's not working...the Vaccine is doing its job like it was designed to
oga ignore them...at time I even wonder how some people here where able to create an account on nl..
40 percent of them na person help them create account teach them how to coment so i nor they border again my brother..the best thing u can do for a black man is to take education away from him or hide millions inside a book...they will be very happy

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by SarkinYarki: 5:56pm On Oct 03, 2021
betcliq:
Covid 19 Is very Deadly especially if you have any health issue already . I took Zinc tablets tire Thank God I survived it last year I saw hell almost gone . It's very complicated at one point I thought it was spiritual attacks.

Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan Again, Accuses President Of Squandering Oil Savings / Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR / Chukwuma Bamidele Dies (Nnamdi-Azikiwe's First-Son)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.