Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,990 members, 7,852,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:35 PM

Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications (41839 Views)

Dr. Adegbola Dominic Dies Of COVID-19 Complications (Lagos PDP Chairman Is Dead) / Mohammed, Gani Fawehinmi’s Son, Died From COVID-19 Complications - Family / Hadiza Shagari Dies Of COVID-19 Complications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by Iamagoodgirll: 5:58pm On Oct 03, 2021
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by Sleekmilan01(m): 6:01pm On Oct 03, 2021
Dialpad:
He took the vaccine and died.... I usually don't believe when people make this claim. While I agree it is possible, I doubt it.

I know 2 people who refused to take the vaccine, one died yesterday, the other was asked to bring 10 million naira deposit at reddingtion hospital before they accept.

Just take the damn vaccine!!!!

Drop the name and location of the person that died, let's do our findings,if not na God go punish u for lie peddling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by VULCAN(m): 6:04pm On Oct 03, 2021
You doubt it because you're so brainwashed.

There is no country in the world where vaccinated people have not died from C19.

The info is available at the touch of a button
Dialpad:
He took the vaccine and died.... I usually don't believe when people make this claim. While I agree it is possible, I doubt it.

I know 2 people who refused to take the vaccine, one died yesterday, the other was asked to bring 10 million naira deposit at reddingtion hospital before they accept.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by Sleekmilan01(m): 6:10pm On Oct 03, 2021
lexy2014:

very sweet. when i asked u about your daughters age, u couldnt even give me her age. you gave a range. thats strange for a father except u dont have a daughter but u went to google to find out d age required for childen to take d vaccine. all of a sudden, your "children" automatically are above d required age for children to take d covid vaccine

See as u catch the fool ....

They are all paid agents sent to market the vaccines,or they probably took them and are regretting that they already did cus they found out how harmful it is for them,so instead of going down alone,they wanna drag as many as they could along...

Most people find peace when they realised they ain't the only one on a boat, that's what most of this people are doing

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by Dialpad: 6:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
Look at this Nigerian imbe-cile talking about God's punishment, you are already being punished severely by God, you cannot feed yourself, you are stuck in a shit hole, you have no idea of what to do with your life at this age.

Instead of you to pray to God to help you out of the mess you and your family have found yourselves, you are here asking a question I don't expect from a 5 year old kid.

I am telling you a family I know is bereaved, the looser is asking for their address, just imagine.

Silly kid !!!!

Sleekmilan01:

Drop the name and location of the person that died, let's do our findings,if not na God go punish u for lie peddling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by lexy2014: 6:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
Skyview01:

I try not to give information about myself or family on a pulic forum.

story. but u were d first to say that u had a wife, a daughter and two sons without anyone asking u

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by Bfss: 6:16pm On Oct 03, 2021
Hmm
Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 03, 2021
lexy2014:

story. but u were d first to say that u had a wife, a daughter and two sons without anyone asking u
And your inquiries had no relevance to issues of discussion. I like to be civil in my responses as much as i can. I could have lied about everything. It is, after all, an anonymous online forum for a reason.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by unitysheart(m): 6:28pm On Oct 03, 2021
betcliq:
Covid 19 Is very Deadly especially if you have any health issue already . I took Zinc tablets tire Thank God I survived it last year I saw hell almost gone . It's very complicated at one point I thought it was spiritual attacks.

Had same issue last year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by juman(m): 6:28pm On Oct 03, 2021
I don't believe it.
Rather it's rare case
The vaccine is highly effective.
Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 03, 2021
RIP ....so Covid vaccine is just about fulfilling all righteousness...
Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by Originalsly: 6:42pm On Oct 03, 2021
Commentor:

You live in NY?

They are pressuring people to take the vaccine .... isn't putting one under duress not pretty much forcing? Show up to work with proof of vaccine or be laid off... terminated.... cut from the payroll ... vaccine required for age 12 and up to eat in at a restaurant.... to be in a gym ... isn't this vaccine by force? ... to what end? ... when the vaccine is not effective?... as seen in the topic?

@ LadyExcellency ... when the Delta virus was wreaking havoc in UP, India... is was on worldwide news 24/7 .... now they're using Ivermectin ... India has dropped off the news completely... not a bleep on the turnaround. Israel was also.on the news 24/7 with their 90 plus percent valued... dropped off the charts when they seriously began spiking in positive cases.... even more silence when they did research on more than 700 000 people and found that someone who was not vaccinated is 13 times more likely to fight off infection than one who is vaccinated.

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by SarkinYarki: 6:43pm On Oct 03, 2021
Dialpad:

Lies
Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by Cantonese: 6:44pm On Oct 03, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Is tinubu still dealing with the Williams family??

How?
Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by redsun(m): 6:45pm On Oct 03, 2021
He didn't look very healthy. He was overweight and being fat and inactive leaves you vulnerable to any disease, including covid.
Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by Sleekmilan01(m): 6:47pm On Oct 03, 2021
Dialpad:
Look at this Nigerian imbe-cile talking about God's punishment, you are already being punished severely by God, you cannot feed yourself, you are stuck in a shit hole, you have no idea of what to do with your life at this age.

Instead of you to pray to God to help you out of the mess you and your family have found yourselves, you are here asking a question I don't expect from a 5 year old kid.

I am telling you a family I know is bereaved, the looser is asking for their address, just imagine.

Silly kid !!!!

Are u done??
Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by texazzpete(m): 6:47pm On Oct 03, 2021
chaloskyx:
did .you guys read this part "despite being vaccinated". So my question is why on earth are governments enforcing a vaccine that does not work against COVID like they go through these lengths to enforce us to take a vaccine in the name of protecting the spread when it actual fact it does nothing to prevent you from being infected and dying for from the virus. Anyways in the near future we would find out what the real plan of this covid/vaccine sham is really about.

When they say you people should read, you won't hear word.
They've told you that the vaccine significantly reduces the risk of COVID killing you. Nobody ever told you that the vaccine was 100% guaranteed to ensure you're safe.

Maybe we should throw away all the malaria medicine in Nigeria since we still have cases where people are treated for malaria and they still die.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by SarkinYarki: 6:47pm On Oct 03, 2021
I'm
Dialpad:
You think everyone here is a kid, I am telling you a family is bereaved due to covid-19 complications, happened yesterday.

Another is calling Nigeria looking for other options aside from redddingting hospital 10million initial deposit.

Shill

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by elonize(m): 6:54pm On Oct 03, 2021
NwaNimo1:
.............despite being vaccinated!

[img]https://media1./images/8449c89b2a5a67af4d98b99a8e403eee/tenor.gif?itemid=21379361[/img]
shocked are u serious,did he take the vaccine?
Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by frog12: 6:56pm On Oct 03, 2021
once these people are vaccinated, they STOP wearing mask
Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by elonize(m): 7:00pm On Oct 03, 2021
Dialpad:

did u read d part dat says despite been vaxxed?.u take d vaccine u still die frm it..did u know ppo dat av died despite fully vaxxed n sm in d ICU. Guy leave dat tin o.take immune boosters natural foods
Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by lexy2014: 7:26pm On Oct 03, 2021
Skyview01:

And your inquiries had no relevance to issues of discussion. I like to be civil in my responses as much as i can. I could have lied about everything. It is, after all, an anonymous online forum for a reason.

It's not that u could have lied. U lied. My questions have every relevance. They were asked because like u noted, it is an anonymous forum and there are folks like u who are good at making bogus unverified claims. My inquiries were made to verify ur claims and it proves that ur claims aren't verifiable
Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by Youngzedd(m): 7:27pm On Oct 03, 2021
betcliq:
Covid 19 Is very Deadly especially if you have any health issue already . I took Zinc tablets tire Thank God I survived it last year I saw hell almost gone . It's very complicated at one point I thought it was spiritual attacks.

Delta variant is like a virus from hell, even if you don't have a serious health is due, it will mess with you.

Some of the SYMPTOMS of DELTA VARIANT of COVID-19.

* Headache
* Fever
* Tiredness
* Severe gastrointestinal (like diarrhea)
* Loss of taste and smell
* Shortness of breath
* Running nose

Take a look >> https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-06-07/gangrene-hearing-loss-point-to-delta-variant-being-more-severe

Son of man survived this deadly virus, it took more than one month to be free.

The worst part was, normal malaria and typhoid pills didn't work, even though I treated both with injection less than 3 weeks before I got hit by the virus. Tried both oyinbo and herbal medicines and it only got worst, after 2 weeks I tried 3 different medicines, I had to rush to the hospital and they doctor confirmed it was COVID-19, then gave me some pills I don't know all the names, they didn't allow the pharmacist to give me the prescription.

The delta variant is from hell.
Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 03, 2021
lexy2014:

It's not that u could have lied. U lied. My questions have every relevance. They were asked because like u noted, it is an anonymous forum and there are folks like u who are good at making bogus unverified claims. My inquiries were made to verify ur claims and it proves that ur claims aren't verifiable
Which of my claims is a lie. Pray, tell. Even If i lie, how would you know.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by Youngzedd(m): 7:29pm On Oct 03, 2021
Dialpad:

There's no vaccine that covers all the variants.

The vaccine people are taking now covers for alpha variant, that's to say you can contract the delta variant.

Take a look >> https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-06-07/gangrene-hearing-loss-point-to-delta-variant-being-more-severe

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by lexy2014: 7:30pm On Oct 03, 2021
juman:
I don't believe it.
Rather it's rare case
The vaccine is highly effective.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/coronavirus-vaccine-couple-death-b1928404.html

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by LEGALSER: 7:31pm On Oct 03, 2021
osazsky:
black man and backwardness at 74 he lived to full age considering our fast food intake and can drinks...have u ever wondered how fans returned back to chair thier various clubs in Europe despite the fact that viruses dont disappear on thier own...if there was no vaccine u for still they watch useless training match without a single fan..oga grow up..most big pastors don take am they deceive thier members u cant travel now to any European country without taken the vaccine and thrust our pastors in terms of travelling who are they deceiving...we have pass this stage. U know nothing go and read abt black plaque when u read it come back I go reply u

It seems you kids can't quote someone without insults. Don't try me because if I enter you, you'll avoid Nairaland for the next days.

Slowpoke!
Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by lexy2014: 7:32pm On Oct 03, 2021
Skyview01:

Which of my claims is a lie. Pray, tell. Even If i lie, how would you know.

I have already known. It's not a case of "how would you know". Your claims about u having a family that took d vaccine isnt true and if so, it puts ur credibility in doubt about your covid encounter
Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by AlphaSoul: 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2021
lexy2014:

I have already known. It's not a case of "how would you know". Your claims about u having a family that took d vaccine isnt true and if so, it puts ur credibility in doubt about your covid encounter

You are making a baseless accusations. If you call somebody a liar, the onus is on you to come up with credible evidence why you think they are lying.
You have to prove me wrong and so far, you haven't come up with anything that remotely proves my lies. You see, that is the it works.

Once again, what evidence do you have to show that i am lying? I am curious and want to know.
Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by Megateq(m): 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2021
Common sense know that no vaccine is perfect. This is a less than 1:1,000,000.

foreshore:

I thought been vaccinated is a guarantee that COVID 19 can not kill. All scam from beginning!
Re: Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications by IgOga(m): 7:46pm On Oct 03, 2021
Nemere2020:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/10/breaking-chief-rotimi-williams-son-ladi-is-dead/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Another vaccine victim. Why are you Nigerians taking a vaccine for a virus that did not kill you in the last 18 months? The vaccines are poisons aimed to kill you off slowly over 5 years, sterilize the survivals and make some of you into trans-humans.

Another vaccine death. Stop blaming covid-19. Nobody has been able to isolate SARS COV-2

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lanre Razak Is Dead / Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR / Chukwuma Bamidele Dies (Nnamdi-Azikiwe's First-Son)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.