Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,850 members, 7,851,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:51 AM

Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man (4299 Views)

17 Year Old Girl Shares Video Of Her Friend's Father In Bed As Payback (video) / Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video / See The Amount Of Money My Girl Friend's Father Gave To Me (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 04, 2021
budaatum:
Here's one to show you how hard life can become if you have not learnt to stand on your own two feet.

The entitlers here can preach the gospel of entitlement. I can't because I'm currently banned in Family.

Things ain't easy at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by budaatum: 6:00pm On Oct 04, 2021
GoldenJAT:
All may not turn out the way yours turned out. In some cases such as what is playing out now. The end game may not be for the benefit of the Young Man, but rather it is 2 frustrate him.

First, I do not feel insulted by you. You have in no way insulted me, and I hope I have not insulted you.

A rational father does not frustrate his son. If a father frustrates his son, the son might sell the father's house from right under the father's ass! That is what I might have dieone if my own parents had frustrated me.

That's not to say I was not frustrated, mind. Danfo stopping on your 10 year old foot while you are trying to collect your 50 kobo for a canned coke you sold to a passenger in it will very easily frustrate anyone , especially if the danfo drives off before you collect your money.

This son should wise up instead of getting his friend to come here to cry over his 'frustration'!
Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by budaatum: 6:04pm On Oct 04, 2021
Satanisreal:

Things ain't easy at all

I get you, man. Please forgive me for borrowing your post for here without informing you.

Personally, I would advise you to leave your uncle's house and go stand on your own. He owes you nothing, especially not the pain he seems to be causing you, and you owe him nothing at all.
Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by GoldenJAT(m): 6:04pm On Oct 04, 2021
budaatum:

First, I do not feel insulted by you. You have in no way insulted me, and I hope I have not insulted you.

A rational father does not frustrate his son. If a father frustrates his son, the son might sell the father's house from right under the father's ass! That is what I might have dieone if my own parents had frustrated me.

That's not to say I was not frustrated, mind. Danfo stopping on your 10 year old foot while you are trying to collect your 50 kobo for a canned coke you sold to a passenger in it will very easily frustrate anyone , especially if the danfo drives off before you collect your money.

This son should wise up instead of getting his friend to come here to cry over his 'frustratiin'!

Not all fathers are rational o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by budaatum: 6:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
GoldenJAT:
Not all fathers are rational o!

That is no reason to assume this father is not rational.
Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by zed7: 6:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
budaatum:

Did someone tell you wisdom is indicated by the number of people who agree with you? It would explain why you think you are talking sense. Lol.
Why are you arguing with these people? They have a certain mentality, poverty striken mentality. They believe they are entitled to their parents wealth.

For a father to treat a son that way, he probably knows how useless the son is and wants to teach him life lessons.
If you give some kids access to money, they'll end up killing themselves.

Nobodyis entitled to anyone's money. A parent owes a child food, education, clothing and accommodation. Everything else is a privilege. Of course, most kids here are still being fed and can't reason past their entitlement mentality. That's the stage they are in now.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by budaatum: 6:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
zed7:

Why are you arguing with these people? They have a certain mentality, poverty striken mentality. They believe they are entitled to their parents wealth.

For a father to treat a son that way, he probably knows how useless the son is and wants to teach him life lessons.
If you give some kids access to money, they'll end up killing themselves.

Nobodyis entitled to anyone's money. A parent owes a child food, education, clothing and accommodation. Everything else is a privilege. Of course, most kids here are still being fed and can't reason past their entitlement mentality. That's the stage they are in now.

I got time, I guess. Besides, I am very aware that more sensible people are reading and are just not contributing. One must educate the fed up kids here or they might convince themselves that their entitlement mentality is justified.

3 Likes

Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by GoldenJAT(m): 6:13pm On Oct 04, 2021
budaatum:

That is no reason to assume this father is not rational.
Not assuming! Just saying! Only God,the said father and son knows what is playing out!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by Shokoloko(f): 6:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
There are three sides to very story....
Something happened that your friend is not telling you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by budaatum: 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
GoldenJAT:
Not assuming! Just saying! Only God,the said father and son knows what is playing out!

I do agree. We are merely insinuating based on the third hand information we have been given. But the sense of entitlement of the son that we have been presented with is worthy of opinion.
Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by descarado: 6:23pm On Oct 04, 2021
At 29, he us a sales boy shocked

The dad must be in agony everyday

If he looks haggard, that drug.
Over spoilt entitled child

I blame both parents
That's the fruit of their labour

1 Like

Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by Daniiel: 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
kenzysmith:
I smell lies here

Your guy never begin worry him parents ... My notorious G will always say # pikin wey no worry m parents na I'm parents go dey worry m.
Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by Depressed101: 6:32pm On Oct 04, 2021
budaatum:

Is that what you tell you own father? What does he say when you tell him that?

Is an HND educated child not old enough to feed themselves?
oga get out, if you give birth to your own children, you can treat them any way you want, i dont care..
Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by GoldenJAT(m): 6:32pm On Oct 04, 2021
budaatum:

I do agree. We are merely insinuating based on the third hand information we have been given. But the sense of entitlement of the son that we have been presented with is worthy of opinion.
He is right to feel that way! It is not out of place that he feels entitled. Who will not?

2 Likes

Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by budaatum: 6:34pm On Oct 04, 2021
GoldenJAT:
He is right to feel that way! It is not out of place that he feels entitled. Who will not?

I will not! Only thieves feel entitled to the fruits of the labours of others!
Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by kkins25(m): 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2021
People and this begging begging entitlement mentality..... GO and hustle oga!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by budaatum: 6:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
Depressed101:
oga get out, if you give birth to your own children, you can treat them any way you want, i dont care..

Why do you care to the point of being so rude that this father is treating his son how he wants to?

Are you the depressed son in question, perhaps?

1 Like

Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by GoldenJAT(m): 6:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
budaatum:

I will not! Only thieves feel entitled to the fruits of the labours of others!
That is you! Don't generalize in this case! That you won't and others did, doesn't make them a thief! We are just wired differently.
Our backgrounds are different, and that plays a very significant role

1 Like

Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by kkins25(m): 6:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
Shokoloko:
There are three sides to very story....
Something happened that your friend is not telling you
most likely so...

My ex boss's son also was in the same shoes. The guy- to me didnt seem responsible.

I over heard his mum telling another colleague, she wants her son to settle down.

Some years later I hear the guy is a father, out of wedlock. I'm sure the mama had a hand in it. He seems to be stable at the moment.

His mum probably connived with the sons girlfriend to get her(the girlfriend)pregnant just so the guy could become responsible(sort of).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by budaatum: 6:40pm On Oct 04, 2021
GoldenJAT:
That is you! Don't generalize in this case! That you won't and others did, doesn't make them a thief! We are just wired differently.
Our backgrounds are different, and that plays a very significant role

Some are indeed wired with a sense of entitlement.
They expect their daily bread from the sweat of the brow of others.

Do let me know how it works out for you please.
Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by bepositive11: 6:47pm On Oct 04, 2021
kenzysmith:
Good day Nairalander I have a friend in my street whose father is very rich he owns 2 huge hotels and plenty of cars, my friend is about 29yrs old I met him doing sales boy at a boutique I was shock when I saw him there I was like what going on has your Dad disown you? Because he was the ist son of his father , he told me that is father don't want him to work in his hotels or touch any of his cars , he give him 2k per week , as he was narrating his story to me he was shedding tears he still leaves at his father house , so I ask him how much was he earning at d boutique he told me 15k . I was touch and angry in my spirt I told him to go and learn hand work that I will pay is for the apprenticeship.
I have to ask him again if he is adopted he said no though he had an HND certificate . this guy is looking haggard and wearing a very old palm.
I keep on wondering what might has been his offence that is father don't want his ist son is heir after not work in his company or teach him is business. People are wicked to their own

I wouldn't say that his father is a heartless man, but I would say that his father needs to me more constructive

As a business man, he has a wealth of knowledge and experience. As the father, he should mentor his son properly. That would give his son a head start in life. It's priceless
Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by duro4chang(m): 6:53pm On Oct 04, 2021
kenzysmith:
The mother is not in support of the father she has quarrel with the father about d situation but the father is just bent on disgracing his own son he is a laughing stock in my area
He should just find a place to stay. It could be a friend or relatives . He should leave the man alone. At that age he should be independent .
Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by GoldenJAT(m): 6:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
budaatum:

Some are indeed wired with a sense of entitlement.
They expect their daily bread from the sweat of the brow of others.

Do let me know how it works out for you please.
I believe all parents should as a matter of necessity create an adequate platform for their kids/children to excel.
Giving them tools that sets them apart would suffice here! The competition for the scarce resources in a country like our's is mad, and as such everyone needs a little push here and there. If the resources are available there is no need putting one through any stress whatsoever! Set your children up in such a way that they will achieve more than u ever did.
I personally Will feel that my father should set me up,give me little push here and there,if he fails to, I definitely will sulk. But being who I am! I definitely would dust my self up and move on.
And lastly! My dad as he is, would definitely not toll this part, and I on my part, I'm not a lazy fellow. That's why I said something about our different backgrounds. People will react differently.
Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by budaatum: 7:08pm On Oct 04, 2021
GoldenJAT:
I believe all parents should as a matter of necessity create an adequate platform for their kids/children to excel.
Giving them tools that sets them apart would suffice here! The competition for the scarce of the world is mad, and as such everyone needs a little push here and there. If the resources is available there is no need putting one through any stress whatsoever! Set your children up in such a way that they will achieve more than u ever did.
I personally Will feel that my father should set me up,give me little push here and there,if he fails to, I definitely will sulk. But being who I am! I definitely would dust my self up and move on.
And lastly! My dad as he is, would definitely not toll this part, and I on my part, I'm not a lazy fellow. That's why I said something about our different backgrounds. People will react differently.

As you said, different backgrounds, and understanding, and approach to life. Mine is, no one owes me anything in life, so I must learn to stand on my own two feet using my own very well developed brain and mind as funded from birth by my father and mother to whom I am forever grateful.

If you can't see giving you an education to graduate level as setting you up, I really can't see the point here. If I invest in you to that level and you are still here feeling entitled to more, I will definitely kick you out of my house so you go learn to fend for yourself and appreciate what I've done for you already instead of wasting any more of my resource on unappreciative you. It would likely make you appreciate yourself more too.
Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by daddytime(m): 7:16pm On Oct 04, 2021
Na the guy dem take do the money ritual if there's anything like that grin
Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by MufasaLion: 7:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
Your friend is either not doing what his father wants or his father is just a wicked man.
Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by Kobojunkie: 7:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
GoldenJAT:
Giving them tools that sets them apart would suffice here!
His father gives him free accommodation, probably free food, and 2k a week already. undecided
What more does a 29-year old need to get off his butt and begin doing his own life? undecided
Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by 9japride(m): 9:08pm On Oct 04, 2021
It does not make any sense and anyone supporting the man is a pure hypocrite. Some will still have the guts to compare Nigeria environment with foreign countries. In Europe teenagers can work and most of them leave the house early to fend for themselves due to most work don't really require university/polytechnic certification. But here in Nigeria which work is available for non degree graduates? If this story is true and not one of those stories guys just form to keep themselves busy and taking their mind off Buhari regime then the child might not be the true biological child of the man. With the normal Nigerian mentality can the father accept half of what he's doing to he's son from his own father? We shouldn't encourage wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by Emmanuel909090: 9:10pm On Oct 04, 2021
He is only training him on how to sale the hotel once he is late because he cant manage a business he has no idea on.

1 Like

Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by Nemesis0147(m): 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
budaatum:

This son should wise up instead of getting his friend to come here to cry over his 'frustration'!

africa!!
Please don’t treat your children this way...there are many ways to train a child and not by subjecting him to this kind of life!!
I school in Nigeria despite being the the first son and all my sisters schooled abroad....no be say I lacked anything but I was followed up with iron hand.
U dare not mess with my dad when he was still around but e no mean say i go dy work for 10k salary!!

2 Likes

Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by kenzysmith: 9:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
Nemesis0147:
africa!!
Please don’t treat your children this way...there are many ways to train a child and not by subjecting him to this kind of life!!
I school in Nigeria despite being the the first son and all my sisters schooled abroad....no be say I lacked anything but I was followed up with iron hand.
U dare not mess with my dad when he was still around but e no mean say i go dy work for 10k salary!!
God bless u

1 Like

Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by kenzysmith: 9:23pm On Oct 04, 2021
Emmanuel909090:
He is only training him on how to sale the hotel once he is late because he cant manage a business he has no idea on.
May God bless u for this comment thus is what am talking about , if the father is kW more and d hotel is handle over to him he will sell it with a blink because he was nt in d system even if he want to run it the workers will fall d place by stealing money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Was Raped By Friends Of The Family / Guys Can U Date Fat women above Size 6? / A Lady Nearly Killed Me Today In Church With Mouth Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.