Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,983 members, 7,852,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:56 PM

Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man (4305 Views)

17 Year Old Girl Shares Video Of Her Friend's Father In Bed As Payback (video) / Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video / See The Amount Of Money My Girl Friend's Father Gave To Me (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by Emmanuel909090: 9:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
kenzysmith:
May God bless u for this comment thus is what am talking about , if the father is kW more and d hotel is handle over to him he will sell it with a blink because he was nt in d system even if he want to run it the workers will fall d place by stealing money

Yeah, he needs to have a proper knowledfe of running a hotel with his fathers presence, and you will see him come up with innovative ideas that will boom the place, OP can help advice his friends Dad.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by kenzysmith: 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2021
9japride:
It does not make any sense and anyone supporting the man is a pure hypocrite. Some will still have the guts to compare Nigeria environment with foreign countries. In Europe teenagers can work and most of them leave the house early to fend for themselves due to most work don't really require university/polytechnic certification. But here in Nigeria which work is available for non degree graduates? If this story is true and not one of those stories guys just form to keep themselves busy and taking their mind off Buhari regime then the child might not be the true biological child of the man. With the normal Nigerian mentality can the father accept half of what he's doing to he's son from his own father? We shouldn't encourage wickedness.
May God bless u for this comment, this story is 100% true bro, I feel sorry for this young man , he told me there was a time he went to is father hotel the workers there at d reception was asking him if he came to apply for a job he told them he was d man owner son they laugh taught he was joking due to the fact is palm is rough and d guy is looking weird , he is biological son o. Every time I look at him I shed tears in my heart because he is looking pitifully, why is Dad was been guarded with mopol . chai my brother not all rich men children dey enjoy

1 Like

Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by kenzysmith: 9:46pm On Oct 04, 2021
Emmanuel909090:

Yeah, he needs to have a proper knowledfe of running a hotel with his fathers presence, and you will see him come up with innovative ideas that will boom the place, OP can help advice his friends Dad.
the mum told his father exactly this but he preferred his daughters who re married
Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by Evercurious(f): 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2021
kenzysmith:
teach him abt life as in how by not teaching is heir how to run is 2 hotels? By saying he should just sit at home n be collecting 2k per week y he paid other people son 30k per month worst still his 2 sisters who are married are working in d hotels syphoning money to their husbands and children y is ist son look rejected . is better to ve a poor father than ve a rich one without use

That guy shld just forget that his father ever existed. Sincerely I ll advise him to cut him off his life for now and then focus on his own life. Talking much about his father might get him into depression or and self pity . Which isnt necessary for now.. Well I speak for myself cos I cld be extreme in decision making but they have been quite helpful to me. He shld also move out of that house to any other place . He shldnt come up with an excuse that he has no where to stay. Infact that his workplace cld be a starting point for now. As for me I had to go squat with someone in a wooden house aka batcher
He is even lucky to ve a job at hand. Mine was just a spot ,my phone which I used for phone call business and of course my necessary credentials and study materials awaiting any test / interview first in my field of study and any other that wld come through as at that time. That N2k shld be forgotten too. Shutting his father out of his life will give him strenght to pull through all alone. He shld just be so so prudent. Trust me he ll surely pull through. This method has always being of great help to me.Good luck to him

1 Like

Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by kenzysmith: 9:56pm On Oct 04, 2021
Evercurious:

That guy shld just forget that his father ever existed. Sincerely I ll advise him to cut him off his life for now and then focus on his own life. Well I speak for myself cos I cld be extreme in decision making but they have been quite helpful to me. He shld also move out of that house to any other place . That N2k shld be forgotten too. Shutting his father out of his life will give him strenght to pull through all alone. This method has always being helping to me.Good luck to him
one of d best comments so far
Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by budaatum: 9:58pm On Oct 04, 2021
Unless one is mentally retarded, one does not treat one's kids this way without a good reason.

Nemesis0147:
africa!!
Please don’t treat your children this way...there are many ways to train a child and not by subjecting him to this kind of life!!
I school in Nigeria despite being the the first son and all my sisters schooled abroad....no be say I lacked anything but I was followed up with iron hand.
U dare not mess with my dad when he was still around but e no mean say i go dy work for 10k salary!!
Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by Danjikanbauchi: 11:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
Most parents that their money are not clean and they don't want their promises affect their child. It may look wicked but they are protecting their seed.
Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by Emmanuel909090: 4:32am On Oct 05, 2021
kenzysmith:
the mum told his father exactly this but he preferred his daughters who re married

Oh, too bad.
I wish him well.
Instead of working for 15k, its best he acquires a skill.

1 Like

Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by eastOFwest(m): 5:33am On Oct 05, 2021
budaatum:

What race is this son running that his father should have run for him? How much rent is this s son paying for the free accomodation his father is providing plus the 2k he gives him on top?

God, this generation has really degenerated! In my time, your first salary is given to your parents in appreciation of them getting you so far. This son earns ₦15k and swindles the father an extra 2k and the father doesn't even know his son has a job! What a very dishonest son! When the father finds out his son lied, I hope he extends his apprenticeship!

Extra N2k per week. About N8k per month
Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by 9japride(m): 7:29am On Oct 05, 2021
kenzysmith:
May God bless u for this comment, this story is 100% true bro, I feel sorry for this young man , he told me there was a time he went to is father hotel the workers there at d reception was asking him if he came to apply for a job he told them he was d man owner son they laugh taught he was joking due to the fact is palm is rough and d guy is looking weird , he is biological son o. Every time I look at him I shed tears in my heart because he is looking pitifully, why is Dad was been guarded with mopol . chai my brother not all rich men children dey enjoy
[color=#006600][/color]

Thanks and Amen. Though, something is definitely wrong somewhere. Every family have their own peculiar issues. So, I don't think we can really do much on this matter since we don't have idea of the genesis of the problem. I can only advise him to keep hustling and equip himself with valuable skills and focus more on personal development. These can of situations always bring out the best in people. It's well.

1 Like

Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by kenzysmith: 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2021
Emmanuel909090:

Oh, too bad.
I wish him well.
Instead of working for 15k, its best he acquires a skill.
you right bro I told him to learn interloing I will pay for it tommorow
Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by Emmanuel909090: 1:05pm On Oct 05, 2021
kenzysmith:
you right bro I told him to learn interloing I will pay for it tommorow

God bless you, you are a good friend.

1 Like

Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by kenzysmith: 1:13pm On Oct 05, 2021
Emmanuel909090:

God bless you, you are a good friend.
thanks sir
Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by Truvelisback(m): 3:34pm On Oct 05, 2021
Maybe the money ritual his father is into didn't permit him to help his son.
Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by pansophist(m): 4:09pm On Oct 05, 2021
You should hear from his father first, before concluding. I've always said it that humans are not equal. Some have drive than others, and one thing about driven people is that would prefer to teach one how to fish, instead of give you one. A father that still house his son, sent him to the world to hustle for himself, saw him through school and still give him weekly stipend is a good man. How else would you want it ?

That his son becomes lazy and cruise around town with father's car, gathering other useless friends that wants to reap where they didn't sow? In this dangerous Nigeria? I won't even call myself wealthy, but the amount of people that are low key beefing me because I don't give them 1M naira monthly is alarming. Being wealthy has its kwn baggage, and in many case, its people feeling entitled to you, just because they are somehow related to you.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by kenzysmith: 4:25pm On Oct 05, 2021
pansophist:
You should hear from his father first, before concluding. I've always said it that humans are not equal. Some have drive than others, and one thing about driven people is that would prefer to teach one how to fish, instead of give you one. A father that still house his son, sent him to the world to hustle for himself, saw him through school and still give him weekly stipend is a good man. How else would you want it ?

That his son becomes lazy and cruise around town with father's car, gathering other useless friends that wants to reap where they didn't sow? In this dangerous Nigeria? I won't even call myself wealthy, but the amount of people that are low key beefing me because I don't give them 1M naira monthly is alarming. Being wealthy has its kwn baggage, and in many case, its people feeling entitled to you, just because they are somehow related to you.
but the father always cage is son at home never slept outside how is it the young man fault don't compare ur brought up with others I have know this guy for 10yrs now always at home an introvert is father is a very harsh man. My guy told me he regretted obeying is father and wish he had hustle wen is mates were hustling me n him are age mate but am far off let try n understand this guy father has up to 20 cars but this guy no sabi drive is that he to train a man?
Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 05, 2021
budaatum:

Did someone tell you wisdom is indicated by the number of people who agree with you? It would explain why you think you are talking sense. Lol.
In here lies the reason why you are an unwise fellow... Though i do not expect you to find it out because you are unwise.
Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by budaatum: 8:11pm On Oct 05, 2021
BKsoul:
In here lies the reason why you are an unwise fellow... Though i do not expect you to find it out because you are unwise.

Being unwise is not so bad. Especially if you don't go about claiming you are wise.

Thanks for your observation.
Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by frozen70(f): 8:54pm On Oct 05, 2021
kenzysmith:
Good day Nairalander I have a friend in my street whose father is very rich he owns 2 huge hotels and plenty of cars, my friend is about 29yrs old I met him doing sales boy at a boutique I was shock when I saw him there I was like what going on has your Dad disown you? Because he was the ist son of his father , he told me that is father don't want him to work in his hotels or touch any of his cars , he give him 2k per week , as he was narrating his story to me he was shedding tears he still leaves at his father house , so I ask him how much was he earning at d boutique he told me 15k . I was touch and angry in my spirt I told him to go and learn hand work that I will pay is for the apprenticeship.
I have to ask him again if he is adopted he said no though he had an HND certificate . this guy is looking haggard and wearing a very old palm.
I keep on wondering what might has been his offence that is father don't want his ist son is heir after not work in his company or teach him is business. People are wicked to their own

Only the father can answer your questions on him

Only the mum can tell if he is really his biological father

That guy is a victim of a top secret gone bad
Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by kenzysmith: 10:56pm On Oct 05, 2021
frozen70:

Only the father can answer your questions on him

Only the mum can tell if he is really his biological father

That guy is a victim of a top secret gone bad
bro I have spoken to d mum, she is even finding it strange the Dad is just plain wicker if u ask me
Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by neyobills: 12:24am On Oct 06, 2021
How funny that this same old folks will tell u how Nigeria was so good in their times and they are the same ones that spoiled Nigeria to this level,having an hotel and making his son go through all that isn’t discipline,it’s pure madness or for occult reasons,will his staff love him more than his son,God forbid bad thing he becomes incapacitated you will be surprised how fast his workers will conspire to sell his properties off,who loses,his wealth suddenly becomes another mans own,with the situation of Nigeria you aren’t rich if u don’t give your kids a good head start,Dangote is the richest man in Nigeria today because he got support from his family,now his family name has been written in the sands on time,a wealthy mans son with HND and he thinks he is wealthy,he should even be ashamed of himself,to the people saying kids abroad leave home by 18 bla bla bla,any college kid abroad has access to student loans to make a head start,let’s stop this baseless comparisons pls.

What if the was born disabled or with Down’s syndrome I’m sure such father wouldn’t mind to poison the son,there is a difference between disciple and been insensitive.

This is just my own humble opinion tho.

1 Like

Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by Qatar2022: 2:20am On Oct 06, 2021
Bluezy13:

This your mentality is the reason Africa is backward.
Oga please can you explain more? What your father own you is good education which he have gotten so he should go and find work and build himself, let me ask you? If that man did build that empire won't he built his own?
Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by placeofallure(f): 4:57am On Oct 06, 2021
GoldenJAT:
We don't run all the race in the world. Some races had been ran by our parents.
There is more to this though!

Very deep. I agree with you. Infact you just brought tears to my eyes. You made me remember all the sacrifices made by my parents especially my mum to ensure we, my siblings and I, have a safe, and gentle landing. They always stand in the gap, they have done the better of the laps. My dad and mum are still running the race, they don't ever get tired. They're both my small god.

What manner of man will allow his son suffer yet be comfortable? I can't allow my younger siblings suffer much more my children. More to this than meet the eye.
Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by GoldenJAT(m): 6:19am On Oct 06, 2021
placeofallure:

Very deep. I agree with you. Infact you just brought tears to my eyes. You made me remember all the sacrifices made by my parents especially my mum to ensure we, my siblings and I, have a safe, and gentle landing. They always stand in the gap, they have done the better of the laps. My dad and mum are still running the race, they don't ever get tired. They're both my small god.

What manner of man will allow his son suffer yet be comfortable? I can't allow my younger siblings suffer much more my children. More to this than meet the eye.
Exactly! Glad you saw the point I tried making! Good morning.
Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by placeofallure(f): 2:01pm On Oct 06, 2021
GoldenJAT:
Exactly! Glad you saw the point I tried making! Good morning.

Nice day to you.
Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by kenzysmith: 3:41am On Oct 07, 2021
neyobills:
How funny that this same old folks will tell u how Nigeria was so good in their times and they are the same ones that spoiled Nigeria to this level,having an hotel and making his son go through all that isn’t discipline,it’s pure madness or for occult reasons,will his staff love him more than his son,God forbid bad thing he becomes incapacitated you will be surprised how fast his workers will conspire to sell his properties off,who loses,his wealth suddenly becomes another mans own,with the situation of Nigeria you aren’t rich if u don’t give your kids a good head start,Dangote is the richest man in Nigeria today because he got support from his family,now his family name has been written in the sands on time,a wealthy mans son with HND and he thinks he is wealthy,he should even be ashamed of himself,to the people saying kids abroad leave home by 18 bla bla bla,any college kid abroad has access to student loans to make a head start,let’s stop this baseless comparisons pls.

What if the was born disabled or with Down’s syndrome I’m sure such father wouldn’t mind to poison the son,there is a difference between disciple and been insensitive.

This is just my own humble opinion tho.
may God bless u sir, u said my mind. What kind of discipline is that? If d man die today the son might sell d hotel because he is not in d system, or if d boy chooses to run the hotel d workers will just be using is head

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is Why Yahoo Is Nonsense / I Quickly Comot Her Pant Carry My Big Prick Knack Am - / Seven Stages Guys Go Through After A Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.