Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:56 AM

Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted (31137 Views)

Senate Presidency: Igbo Youths To Hold 2 Million March To Support Orji Kalu / Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals / 2023 Presidency: Igbo Group Suggests 11 Persons From South-East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Jflex07(m): 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2021
Akalia:
You are a foolish man. I am an afonja muslim and I will say of a truth that most of my fellow afonja Muslims are trouble makers.
fixed!
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by ledaman: 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2021
I admire his courage to have said the Truth ! Yeast people are cunning! cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Holaomoakin(m): 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2021
If he/she could garner mass support, why not?
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Akalia(m): 9:28pm On Oct 07, 2021
Jflex07:
fixed!
You had to go the extra length to criminally edit my post. Wasted time, you should channel such prowess towards something very constructive. Don't you think?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by FamTomx2(m): 9:29pm On Oct 07, 2021
richmond500:
Actually, I feel Igbos and Fulani's are the same sha.

They are both terrorist sympathizers but Igbo are open about it, they don't hide the fact that they are terrorists.

Modified
why are Ipob urchins crying on my comments?
So u online igbos knows that its actually painful when your tribe is insulted abi? God punish all miscreants

What's good for Greece is good for uganda.

Mumu

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Chukwuemekatehi(m): 9:29pm On Oct 07, 2021
You will die this night
richmond500:

They are both terrorist sympathizers but Igbo are open about it, they don't hide the fact that they are terrorists.

Modified
So u online igbos knows that its actually painful when your tribe is insulted abi? God punish all miscreants

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by kollinzgee(m): 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2021
Loverofpeace:
I don't think this man is mentally ok or this may be fake news..
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Jflex07(m): 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2021
Akalia:
You had to go the extra length to criminally edit my post. Wasted time, you should channel such prowess towards something very constructive. Don't you think?
Gibberish from a yoloba Muslim miscreant..
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by tnerro1(m): 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2021
BlowYourMind:
Igbokwe understand his tribe more than I do, if he says his tribe is incapable, unreliable and unreasonable, who am I say otherwise
Abi o, they should give it to south south or south west jor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Akalia(m): 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2021
Jflex07:
Gibberish from a yoloba Muslim miscreant..
I will not give you the satisfaction you desperately crave. Just swerve.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by cybersoldiers: 9:36pm On Oct 07, 2021
Men should take care of this useless fugitive.

He should travel to his village.
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Jflex07(m): 9:36pm On Oct 07, 2021
Akalia:
I will not give you the satisfaction you desperately crave. Just swerve.
You insulted a whole tribe but here you are playing the victim card...shift abeg.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by clemtina: 9:36pm On Oct 07, 2021
This man would have been a good buy for white during slave trade cos,is so senseless.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Ddokie: 9:39pm On Oct 07, 2021
BobbieZion:
Ok
Get ready... Cause IPOB will come at your jugular...

This kind thing they no go want hear...

Meaning what?

How can you support a man that publicly disparages his own tribe for political gains? Will you be willing to trust such a man with anything important to you?

No reasonable person regardless of tribe will support what he just did.
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by mandax: 9:41pm On Oct 07, 2021
MANDIPUTIN:

https://punchng.com/2023-presidency-igbo-candidate-cant-be-trusted-says-apc-chieftain-igbokwe/?

This Joe Igbokwe vowed that his son would not go to serve NYSC in northern Nigeria when Boko Haram started.

Joe Igbokwe is cruising to total insanity.
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by LegalWolf: 9:42pm On Oct 07, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[b][/b]

insulting tribes

Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2

Loool. This is complete rubbish. You all have been kikiing when the us, calling us “herdsmen”, “criminals” and every uncharitable names you can think of. You join the bandwagon but when it’s your turn, you’re crying wolf.

Of course, the post you’re complaining of insulted my tribe but many of you guys are hypocrites!
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Akalia(m): 9:42pm On Oct 07, 2021
Jflex07:
You insulted a whole tribe but here you are playing the victim card...shift abeg.
A tribe that is currently on the news for all the shades of wrong just because they want to make an ill-advised statement through violent agitation thinking they will perhaps coerce FG to give in to their unwholesome demands. Look here boy, I suppose you are just another brainwashed MNK stooge and the proscribed IPOB sympathizer ready to offer yourself as an instrument of chaos. I will say it for the umpteenth time, I am igbo and I condemn in the strongest of words the violent agitation carried out by a crop of misguided igbo comrades all for seeking self-determination.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by jaxxy(m): 9:43pm On Oct 07, 2021
Loverofpeace:
I don't think this man is mentally or this may be fake news..

He said the truth or fears most Nigerians feel about Igbos. He was just being candid after the reality of why other regions especially west and north are skeptical. It’s left for the SE to correct that impression and prove them wrong.

I like we tell ourselves the truth. And then find the solution.

uptimum123:
Igbokwe saying it as it is

They cannot be trusted

I agree with joe igbokwe bt his statement is also an unfair generalization. There are many Igbos that love the idea of Nigeria and want a better Nigeria.

Many Igbos have lived and still live in the North and west. So it is true what he said bt an unfair generalization also.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by LegalWolf: 9:44pm On Oct 07, 2021
Lolabunny1:

I don't blame you. Imaging the effontery calling a whole tribe terrorists. It's your LovePeddler mother and bastard father I blame. Animal yourba tribalist

See stinking hypocrisy!!! When your brothers were calling us terrorists and all sort of unprintable names, did you call them to order?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Loverofpeace: 9:44pm On Oct 07, 2021
jaxxy:

He said the truth or fears most Nigerians feel about Igbos. He was just being candid after the reality of why other regions especially west and north are skeptical. It’s left for the SE to correct that impression and prove them wrong.

I like we tell ourselves the truth. And then find the solution.

I no ask you question mister.
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by rickyrex(m): 9:44pm On Oct 07, 2021
richmond500:

Modified

this one mouth just dey smelll garlic garlic mmmmhn
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 07, 2021
I wonder why people are breaking their heads over a Tinubu surrogate that is trying hard to earn his pay. Igbos should prepare to hear this line ‘an Igbo president cannot be trusted’ from multiple Tinubu surrogates who are going to be all over the place campaigning for their master. A worthy candidate should be telling Nigerians what he’s going to do as president but what I’ve heard so far is that baba has paid his dues and deserves to be rewarded by the presidency. For real? So the presidency has become a trophy that people should win to validate their political sagacity. The most annoying part is that educated people and people that should know better are supporting this nonsense because of tribal sentiment. I weep for our dear country.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by edward1106(m): 9:47pm On Oct 07, 2021
Charmingrascal:

I am Yoruba and no matter what I will not support any Igbo candidate over a Yoruba man, because Yoruba is my tribe, it is my heritage, it is my pride and nothing, I mean nothing will make me see other tribes as more important or superior to my tribe.

The project Nigeria ain't about ethnic superiority. It's about getting the right person who suited for the job, irrespective of tribes. It's just like us can't admit our mum's food is not the sweetest but for certain, no one can cook the way specifically our moms cook that we enjoy. It's voting for tribe over true leadership that has ruined the very fabric of our togetherness and growth. give this a thought mate!
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by jaxxy(m): 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
Lol. Go and read my past posts. Igbo always fighting themselves. Mehn. These people are sick. grin

Yrs Igbos fight themselves bt this statement was just the reality of most people’s/Nigerians concerns.
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Reflect7: 9:49pm On Oct 07, 2021
Wordoftruth:
A fool has spoken

''We often stand in the compound of the fool and point at the ruins where a brave man used to live.''

- Chinua Achebe. 'Things fall Apart'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 07, 2021
I feel sorry for him...
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Richieniit: 9:50pm On Oct 07, 2021
richmond500:

Modified

Igbo terrorist Bruh You're sick.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Jflex07(m): 9:50pm On Oct 07, 2021
Akalia:
A tribe that is currently on the news for all the shades of wrong just because they want to make an ill-advised statement through violent agitation thinking they will perhaps coerce FG to give in to their unwholesome demands. Look here boy, I suppose you are just another brainwashed MNK stooge and the proscribed IPOB sympathizer ready to offer yourself as an instrument of chaos. I will say it for the umpteenth time, I am igbo and I condemn in the strongest of words the violent agitation carried out by a crop of misguided igbo comrades all for seeking self-determination.
You are so dull and inept of any intellectual capability to sit in your parlor whilst concluding that all igbos support Ipob and mnk..Your hasty generalization is disgusting to say the least.. Besides, where were you when this same ipob you so detest were killed and arrested when ever they carry out protest or rally? Did they just decide to pick up arms without provocative tendencies? For the umpteenth time, you are not igbo... You are either a Yoruba Muslim or a Fulani and If by any chance you happen to be igbo, then, you are totally disowned and banished from igbo like joe your role model... Anuofia!

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Reflect7: 9:53pm On Oct 07, 2021
Joe Igbokwe said the 100% pure truth.

You cannot be known for secessionism, referring to Nigeria as a 'zoo', trashing the nation at every turn, demonising other ethnic groups, engaging in ethnic abuse etc, and then expect millions of Nigerians from all over the country to queue up in the hot sun to vote you in as their president.

LIFE JUST DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY.

Joe is 100% correct.

At this point Nigerians would actually be FOOLISH to not be extremely nervous at the prospect of an Igbo presidency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Akalia(m): 9:56pm On Oct 07, 2021
Jflex07:
You are so dull and inept of any intellectual capability to sit in your parlor whilst concluding that all igbos support Ipob and mnk..Your hasty generalization is disgusting to say the least.. Besides, where were you when this same ipob you so detest were killed and arrested when ever they carry out protest or rally? Did they just decide to pick up arms without provocative tendencies? For the umpteenth time, you are not igbo... You are either a Yoruba Muslim or a Fulani and If by any chance you happen to be igbo, then, you are totally disowned and banished from igbo like joe your role model... Anuofia!
Efulefu. You have just reduced yourself to mere folly. Now I can see why your submissions reek of foolishness and poor grasp of unfolding events pertaining the Biafra agitation. I don't need your unsolicited validation for my igbo heritage. Hate me for the truth I say, I don't give a flying hoot. "No man is more hated that he that speaks the truth".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Akalia(m): 9:57pm On Oct 07, 2021
Reflect7:
Joe Igbokwe said the 100% pure truth.

Bro you are a wise fellow. You can reiterate yourself to the loud hearing of that nuisance trying to drag me down with him in his pathetic state.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers / Christopher Olalegbin: EFCC Arraigns Suspect Arrested In Collaboration With FBI / Garba Shehu: People Are Reporting Killings As If It Had Never Happened Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.