Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,618 members, 7,865,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:01 PM

Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted (31152 Views)

Senate Presidency: Igbo Youths To Hold 2 Million March To Support Orji Kalu / Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals / 2023 Presidency: Igbo Group Suggests 11 Persons From South-East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by richmond500: 8:47pm On Oct 07, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[b][/b]

insulting tribes

Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Ogbeni stop crying, check igbos comments on Fulani.
Whenever there is a thread on Fulani, Igbos are quick to generalize them as terrorists.

Why are u now calling mods, u don't want a piece of ur own insults?

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by PointZerom: 8:48pm On Oct 07, 2021
richmond500:
Actually, I feel Igbos and Fulani's are the same sha.

They are both terrorist sympathizers but Igbo are open about it, they don't hide the fact that they are terrorists

We don't respond to the comment from the offspring of mad parents.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by richmond500: 8:48pm On Oct 07, 2021
Lolabunny1:

I don't blame you. Imaging the effontery calling a whole tribe terrorists. It's your LovePeddler mother and bastard father I blame. Animal yourba tribalist
but u guys do generalize the Fulani tribe as terrorists.

U don't want a piece of ur own meat?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:49pm On Oct 07, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Seun, mynd44, lalasticala rules 2
Are you okay grin grin which of the rules did I break E be like say the truth hit you hard!

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Akalia(m): 8:50pm On Oct 07, 2021
richmond500:

They are both terrorist sympathizers but Igbo are open about it, they don't hide the fact that they are terrorists
You are a wise man. I am an igbo man and I will say of a truth that most of my fellow Igbos are trouble makers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by zoedew: 8:50pm On Oct 07, 2021
aryzgreat:
To burn you alive just dey hungry me.

Efulefu

Don’t you see the flaw in your thinking? Just because someone else has an opinion different from yours on a given issue is no reason to wish you could bury him alive! That is rather crude, barbaric and most uncivilised. In my experience 7 out of 10 Igbo are like you and that is most unfortunate. How can you have Biafra or the Nigerian Presidency with such mindset? Prof Chinua Achebe was right about The Igbo when in 2012 he spoke the bitter truth about The Igbo.
“I will be the first to concede that the Igbo as a group is not without its flaws. Its success
can and did carry deadly penalties: the dangers of hubris, overweening pride, and
thoughtlessness, which invite envy and hatred or, even worse, than can obsess the
mind with material success and dispose it to all kinds of crude showiness. There is no
doubt at all that there is a strand in contemporary Igbo behavior that can offend by its
noisy exhibitionism and disregard for humility and quietness.” - Chinua Achebe.

https://dailypost.ng/2012/10/20/why-nigerians-hate-igbo-people-chinua-achebe/

It is instructive to note that he was a prominent Igbo. The Igbo will do well to set out to intentionally raise a new generation of Igbo not tainted with such a mindset.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Wordoftruth: 8:51pm On Oct 07, 2021
A fool has spoken
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by elmodee7(m): 8:51pm On Oct 07, 2021
Joe said the truth. How can you trust such a SAVAGE tribe. Bunch of miscreants, drug dealers, criminals, baby factory operators, pirates,counterfeiters, terrorist, murders, ritualists, scammers, prostitutes, human traffickers, gun runners, thugs, fake pastors, false prophets, fake drugs distributiors, quack doctors, cultists, pimps and yahoo plus .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by richmond500: 8:51pm On Oct 07, 2021
Akalia:
You are a wise man. I am an igbo man and I will say of a truth that most of my fellow Igbos are trouble makers.
actually I didn't mean what I said though, I just want them to know how hurt it is when u insult other tribes.

Sometimes the way Ipob talk on other tribes is really nauseating

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by zoedew: 8:52pm On Oct 07, 2021
Awoo88:

When did he say that?
“I will be the first to concede that the Igbo as a group is not without its flaws. Its success
can and did carry deadly penalties: the dangers of hubris, overweening pride, and
thoughtlessness, which invite envy and hatred or, even worse, than can obsess the
mind with material success and dispose it to all kinds of crude showiness. There is no
doubt at all that there is a strand in contemporary Igbo behavior that can offend by its
noisy exhibitionism and disregard for humility and quietness.” - Chinua Achebe.

https://dailypost.ng/2012/10/20/why-nigerians-hate-igbo-people-chinua-achebe/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by MoneyTrees(m): 8:57pm On Oct 07, 2021
numericalguy:
Very true...

Yeebos can't be trusted not just in politics but in all walks of life
They say charity begins at home
Joe Igbokwe has no home, hence no charity
Should such a man be taken seriously
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by MoneyTrees(m): 9:00pm On Oct 07, 2021
Akalia:
Your siggy says you're down for whatever that brings money
Meaning that the bearer of such siggy is someone with little or no virtue
Then I ask should such a person's comment be taken seriously?
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Gentlerespect76: 9:01pm On Oct 07, 2021
richmond500:

They are both terrorist sympathizers but Igbo are open about it, they don't hide the fact that they are terrorists.

Modified
why are Ipob urchins crying on my comments?
So u online igbos knows that its actually painful when your tribe is insulted abi? What's good for Greece is good for uganda.
Let's all learn to respect peoples decision, tribe, religion and fancies even if u don't agree with it, respect is earned

Your head tells you, you have made a point? Is that so?
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by zoedew: 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Charly68: 9:03pm On Oct 07, 2021
This Baba is so pragmatic that I need to.study your concept of politics to gain more.. no sentiment at all

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Akalia(m): 9:03pm On Oct 07, 2021
MoneyTrees:

Your siggy says you're down for whatever that brings money
Meaning that the bearer of such siggy is someone with little or no virtue
Then I ask should such a person's comment be taken seriously?
Pay no attention to my siggy, it is mere clout chasing. You know how people can be on this faceless forum. You seem pained by my comment, do you need a painkiller mate?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by MoneyTrees(m): 9:05pm On Oct 07, 2021
Akalia:
Pay no attention to my siggy, it is mere clout chasing. You know how people can be on this faceless forum. You seem pained by my comment, do you need a painkiller mate?
If I can't trust your siggy then your painkiller might as well be sniper
2 wrongs can't make 1 right

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Akalia(m): 9:07pm On Oct 07, 2021
MoneyTrees:

If I can't trust your siggy then your painkiller might as well be sniper
2 wrongs can't make 1 right
suite yourself!! So long!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by zoedew: 9:07pm On Oct 07, 2021
elmodee7:
Joe said the truth. How can you trust such a SAVAGE tribe. Bunch of miscreants, drug dealers, criminals, baby factory operators, pirates,counterfeiters, terrorist, murders, ritualists, scammers, prostitutes, human traffickers, gun runners, thugs, fake pastors, false prophets, fake drugs distributiors, quack doctors, cultists, pimps and yahoo plus .
This is hate speech! Truth is, folks who qualify to be described in that manner abound in all of humanity regardless of tribe or ethnicity. Not good to stigmatise a tribe or ethnic group in that manner when, they have not, - unlike The Fulani - openly acknowledged themselves in terms with which Nigerians generally view them.
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Fcwilly: 9:07pm On Oct 07, 2021
What a waste, just one condom would have save us this embarrassment.

I think the man under me is on drug,
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Edusouls(m): 9:07pm On Oct 07, 2021
Tell them the truth joe u are a reasonable and a good man, Igbos get serious mental problems

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by preshyusufu: 9:10pm On Oct 07, 2021
If this news is truth, it over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by buchilino(m): 9:13pm On Oct 07, 2021
janedonez:
He had facts, don't criticise him subjectively. Let's be objective, I believe he meant that no tribe would trust the IBO's to vote them

ONE IT'S IGBO NOT IBO, THEN TWO, FOR SOME REASONS BEST KNOWN TO SW PPLE, THEY TAKE THIS NINCOMPOOP MORE SERIOUSLY THAN ANY OTHER PPLE IN NIGERIA
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by obicmag(m): 9:14pm On Oct 07, 2021
Mr Igbokwe, you are just an outcast. Sorry to say this. Is Buhari trusted? Has he lmplemented his campaign promises?

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Miyachi: 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Igbokwe has proved beyond reasonable doubt that he is a bastard Igbo son

Even when wrong you will never see Northerners saying this about their tribe.

Not to talk of the fact that there is nothing wrong with Igbo Presidency.

I am Yoruba and no matter what I will not support any Igbo candidate over a Yoruba man, because Yoruba is my tribe, it is my heritage, it is my pride and nothing, I mean nothing will make me see other tribes as more important or superior to my tribe.

Igbokwe on many occasions has proved that he is not a true Igbo son I wonder how his family in Anambra or wherever he is from see him.
This is why Nigeria will never progress. It pains me when "educated" people talk like this.

And the people up North will continue voting for their own even if he'll mortgage the future of their children.

Nigeria is a lost cause.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Jflex07(m): 9:16pm On Oct 07, 2021
richmond500:

They are both terrorist sympathizers but Igbo are open about it, they don't hide the fact that they are terrorists.

Modified
So u online igbos knows that its actually painful when your tribe is insulted abi? God punish all miscreants

What's good for Greece is good for uganda.
This fake buguma boy. Always typing trash.. . Foolish apc miscreant

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by nwajesus12(m): 9:16pm On Oct 07, 2021
[quote author=richmond500 post=106533776]Actually, I feel Igbos and Fulani's are the same sha.

Modified
So u online igbos knows that its actually painful when your tribe is insulted abi? God punish all miscreants

What's good for Greece is good for uganda.[/quot zombish Afonja
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:18pm On Oct 07, 2021
[s]
richmond500:

Modified

[/s]

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Jflex07(m): 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2021
richmond500:

Modified

Mynd44 ,lalasticlacla, Seun..This young man is calling igbos and fulani terrorist...Insulting a whole tribe..
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Jflex07(m): 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2021
Shawnnn01:

The Igbos he is talking about are worse than the Fulanis. Their live is riddles with endemic hate, chronic bigotry n excessive foolishness.

I spite on you lot.
spit on your useless parents... Afonja hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Omonigho1976: 9:23pm On Oct 07, 2021
MANDIPUTIN:

https://punchng.com/2023-presidency-igbo-candidate-cant-be-trusted-says-apc-chieftain-igbokwe/?
Na him house wey Dem burn dey pepper am, please leave igbokwe to weep! grin
Re: Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted by Aganju849: 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2021
MANDIPUTIN:

https://punchng.com/2023-presidency-igbo-candidate-cant-be-trusted-says-apc-chieftain-igbokwe/?

And what the fück does Idiot-Joe think Emefiele is doing with his position as CBN governor?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Second River Niger Bridge And A Sea Port At Onitsha: Shall We Celebrate? / Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace / Power Failure During Ambassadorial Nominees Screening At The Senate. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.